Ellen - Cover

Ellen

Copyright© 2014 by Oscar Dante

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Ellen offers her brother, Joe, and afternoon snack, at her bursting breast.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Clergy   Public Sex  

Joe and Ellen continued to pleasure each other, though, Ellen's fear of another pregnancy stopped them from having full intercourse. Joe became adept at oral sex and gave Ellen many strong climaxes.

Summer vacation arrived and Joe was home all day with Ellen. He helped care for his nephew and the two grew very close together.

One hot day, Joe and Ellen were sitting naked on the couch watching a soap opera when during a commercial, Ellen said, "I feel bad that you're missing out on what it feels like to be in me."

He stroked her hair, "Don't worry, you keep me very happy without that."

"Joe, I want you to know what it feels like. I want you to have sex, full sex." She said.

"You want to, now?" He asked.

"No, not me. I want you to fuck someone else." She informed him.

"Who?" He asked puzzled.

"Carly." She said simply.

"Your best friend?" He was amazed.

"Yes, I tell her everything and she's known about us for a while. Can I tell you a secret? She fucks her younger brother. We share our experiences. She had an idea we could swap brothers. She said that I didn't need to fuck her brother just give him a blow job. She told me that you could pop your cherry in her pussy. Would you like that?"

"If it's okay with you? Do we go to her house? Do they come here? Do we do it where we can see each other?" Joe flooded her with questions.

"It's fine with me. It's not like she can break up a brother and sister. They will come here and we can use my bed. And, to answer your, last question, I was thinking we could have a foursome. We would all fuck on the same bed and even trade off." She calmly explained to him.

"Trade off? What do you mean?" Joe sounded confused.

"Well I might want to have sex with Carly and you might want to get it on with her brother. He's pretty sexy." She explained.

"Wow! That sounds hot. We could give each other blow jobs?" He smiled.

"Yeah, anything is possible. So shall I set up the play date?" Ellen asked.

"Without a doubt. God, this sounds sexy. Four of us in a bed getting it on." He smiled.

Later, after dinner, Ellen saw Joe in the living room. She sat down by him. "The party is set for tomorrow morning. We'll go over after Mom goes to work. I'll bring some condoms for you. Carly says her brother, Jim, is excited."

"Cool. Should we take the night off so we are well rested for tomorrow?"

"I think we should, I need to go and pump some milk for Jason. I'm probably going to drink or get a buzz on, so I need some clean milk to feed him." She patted his knee.

"What about me? It's okay for me to drink dirty milk?" He asked sarcastically.

"Milk flavored with rum. You'd like that." She leaned down and kissed him and headed for her room.

Mom came into the room and turned on the television and sat down next to him. She was wearing pj pants and a crop top cotton top. The cotton showed off his mother's nipples. Joe wondered if she were wearing panties.

"Do you mind if I watch TV?" She said.

"No, not at all." Joe said laying down his book.

She found a variety show and laughed at a standup comic. During a commercial she scooted next to Joe and lay her head on his shoulder.

From his angle Joe had a nice view down his mother's cleavage. She had big tits like Ellen. His cock twitched in his pants. All he thought about lately was sex.

During a commercial his Mom said, "You and your sister seem to be getting along well lately. I've stopped hearing you fighting."

Joe paused. "Well, Mom, I guess I'm growing up. I see her point of view more, and I enjoy taking care of Jason."

"You're such a good boy." Mom placed her hand high on his thigh and patted it. She left it there.

"I try to be, Mom?" Joe felt warm. Did his mother know about Ellen and him? Did she suspect? She seemed rather calm if she did.

"You too seem to be spending a lot of time together. You even go to the movies together. Don't you know any girls in your grade, Son?"

"Ellen needs to go out. She spends all her time with Jason. I don't want to see her go out with some loser like her baby's father."

"I suppose you're right. You're not going to get her pregnant again are you?" Mom said firmly.

"NO WAY!" Joe said, but thinking that it wasn't that far from what they were doing now to full sexual intercourse."

"Good!' She snuggled closer and I put my arm around her shoulders. She leaned on my shoulder and we watched TV.

"I do hope you and your sister aren't being naughty together. That's called incest and could lead to a lot of trouble." She whispered.

"What kind of trouble?" Joe asked carefully.

"Our family might get split up. Like mine was when I was your age."

"You had incest in your family?" Joe asked astounded.

"Yes. We did. Your Uncle Bob and I got much closer than siblings should get." Mom explained.

"You—you—you—had sex with Uncle Bon?" I asked shaken.

"Yes, we did. And it caused a great rift in the family for many years. My mother never let us forget it." She said.

"How does this happen, Mom? Did he rape you?" Joe asked stunned.

"No, no, son. I was all consensual. I wanted it as much as he did. It was just a silly little accident. One day I walked in on Bob when he was pleasuring himself."

"Uncle Bob was jerking off?"

"Yes, I walked in on him and would have walked back out and our lives would be totally different. But I saw he had a scrap of cloth to his nose. From the print pattern I recognized a pair of my panties. It was so gross. My brother jerking off while sniffing my panties. I just turned and ran. My plan was to tell Mom, but while waiting for Mom I wondered what my dirty panties must smell like if Bob was sniffing them when he jerked off."

Mom's hand on Joe's thigh slid up until she was cupping his balls. Joe was in shock and could only sit there and let his mom feel him up.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.