Ellen
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by Oscar Dante

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ellen offers her brother, Joe, and afternoon snack, at her bursting breast.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Clergy   Public Sex  

Joe awoke to a gentle shaking.

"Wake up. I need you." His sister Ellen whispered.

"What do you need?" He pushed back on her.

"I need you to drain me. It's hurting. Scoot over and let me get in bed with you." She gave him a nudge and when he moved slipped under the covers next to him. "We can't take long Mom will be up soon."

Joe turned to face her in the dim morning light, "You need this again?"

"Yes, I'm hurting and Jason is still asleep. Just suck out a little to hold me until he gets up." She pushed his head down and brushed the nipple over his lips. Joe put his arm around his sister and pulled her close and started to drink.

With their bodies pressed together Ellen could feel his morning wood against her thigh. She relaxed and caressed his head as he emptied her tit. "You're such a good brother, Joe. Drink all you like."

Joe swallowed the warm milk and rubbed her bare back as he fed. His hand slid down and found she was naked. He fondled her ass as he suckled eagerly.

Ellen knew it was wrong, but it felt so good. She rubbed her thigh on his boner in return. Her hand slid down his back and pulled him to her. He humped his prick against her.

He switched nipples and suckled. Ellen's hand slid around his body and over his erection. She squeezed it and rubbed her palm over it. Joe moaned into her breast.

Ellen's hand reached into his pajama pants and she wrapped her hand around his cock. He was thick and rock hard. His breathing increased and he sucked with greater force.

A moment later, Joe moved his hand to her crotch and rubbed her pussy lips. She moaned and rubbed him harder. As Joe drained her tit they engaged in a gentle mutual masturbation that left them panting.

Joe came all over Ellen's hand as she thrust out her pussy and he thrust back with his hand. They moaned together and held tight. Ellen pulled up his face and kissed him on the lips tenderly. "You do that so well. My tits feel fine now." She wiped her hand on his pjs. "I better get up and feed Jason or Mom will come looking for me.

Joe nodded but when she pulled away, he put his hand behind her neck and kissed her hard. His lips massaging hers. He said, "Thanks, Sis. Do you need me after school?"

"Yes, don't be late. I will have more milk for you." She said as she walked back to her room. Joe's eyes locked on her naked body.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.