Ellen - Cover

Ellen

Copyright© 2014 by Oscar Dante

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ellen offers her brother, Joe, and afternoon snack, at her bursting breast.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Clergy   Public Sex  

Before Joe could start his homework he had to rub one off too. He had never had the erotic contact with a girl that his sister had allowed him. Sucking her tit, fondling her other tit, each had excited him beyond anything he'd ever experienced.

It didn't take long before he splashed his semen on his stomach. He hoped she would need his help later.

During dinner he encouraged his mother to feed Jason as much solid food as possible. Ellen realized what he was doing and gently poked her toe against his leg under the table.

It must have helped because Ellen came into Joe's room after feeding Jason for the night.

She stood at his open door and said, "Mom's watching Gray's Anatomy. You want to ease my pain a little."

He looked up from his homework and saw her wearing white panties and a nursing bra. "Sure, you're sure Mom won't see?"

Ellen walked in and sat on his bed. "You know she never misses the show." She reached behind her back and unfastened the bra and laid it on the bed. "Want a bed time snack, little brother?"

Joe stood up and walked to the bed. "How do you want to do it?"

"Lie next to me." She laid back on the bed. Joe saw his near nude sister reclining on his bed and his cock flooded with blood. Ellen saw it quickly grow down the leg of his jeans.

Joe put his face to her chest as he lay against her. She pressed the nipple to his mouth and he fed on her warm milk. His mouth enclosed the nipple and he sucked firmly. The milk poured into his mouth and he ate from his sister's breast. His cock pressed against her thigh and he lightly humped against her.

Ellen looked through Joe's open door. With the door open she would hear her mother if she decided to see why her kids were being so quiet.

Joe's sucking and his boner rubbing on her thigh turned on Ellen. She'd not had sex in over a year. She made love with her vibrator almost every night, but yearned for the real thing, and she had the real thing rubbing her thigh.

With his mouth glued to his sister's breast, Joe's breathing whistled softly through his nose. Ellen could feel his excitement growing and his pressure on her thigh increase. Without Joe seeing Ellen brought her left arm to her body pressed her fingers onto her panty crotch. It was wet. She gently rubbed as Joe drank.

When he drained her left breast he asked, "Can I have the other?"

"Yes." She turned to face him and slipped her leg between his. His hard on now touched the top of her thigh and Ellen's pussy pressed into the top of Joe's.

As he suckled, their movements grew heated. Ellen reached down and pulled Joe's leg to increase the pressure on her pussy as she dry humped his thigh. She bit down on a moan as she ground her pussy against his leg.

Joe drained her right breast and released it, but the two kept up the movements of their passion. Joe's cock jerked and spewed cum into his briefs while Ellen came hard on her brother's thigh muscle. They lay panting. Finally, Ellen said, "I better get downstairs, Mom's going to wonder why we're so quiet."

Joe whispered, "Okay. Did we do something we shouldn't have?"

Ellen kissed his cheek. "Maybe a little, but don't worry about it. We just got a little excited. No big deal." She picked up her bra and hooked it in the front and turned it around and settled her breasts in the now rather loose cups. "You really drained me, Joe. I feel so good now." She kissed him again on the cheek and left his room. He saw that her panties were wet and saw how her ass jiggled when she walked.

He took off his jeans and wiped up the cum before putting them in the hamper. Then he worked off another load with his head filled with the memories of his sister.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.