Ellen - Cover

Ellen

Copyright© 2014 by Oscar Dante

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ellen offers her brother, Joe, and afternoon snack, at her bursting breast.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Clergy   Public Sex  

Ellen sat on the living room couch watching Ellen on television. Her six-month old baby boy suckled at her breast as she watched her favorite program.

Her younger brother, Joe, came home from school and walked through the living room to the stairs. He saw his sister sitting on the couch wearing only a pair of bikini panties. Since she had came home from the hospital with the baby and not a father, his sister's modesty had steadily eroded. She never tried to hide breast feeding Jason, but lately seeing his sister topless was growing routine.

"Hi, Sis!" He said as he walked past. His sister had large breasts sagging from the weight of the milk.

"Good day at school, Joe?" She said without taking her eyes off the screen.

"Yeah, pretty good." He went into his room and dropped his book bag and returned to the living room.

"Sit down. Tell me about it." Ellen said.

Joe sat down and even thought she was his sister he eyed her exposed breast with it's oversized brown nipple. Her breasts were the only one's he'd ever seen.

A commercial came on and Ellen caught him looking. She smiled, "Jason's not drinking enough milk now that I've started feeding him solid food." She squeezed the untapped breast and a spray of milk spewed out. "It's getting pretty full and starting to hurt."

"What can you do to make it not hurt?" Joe asked watching the milk leaking from her nipple.

"I need Jason to drink more." The baby stopped sucking and lay in her arms with his eyes closed. "Damn, he went to sleep. Let me lay him down." She got up and carried him into her room.

Ellen came back still wearing only her panties. Joe watched her tits bounce with their burden as she sat back down next to him. She rubbed her left breast. "It feels like it's going to burst."

Joe turned to her and said, "Can I help?"

She looked over at him. "What did you have in mind?"

He hesitated, "Well, I could drink a little and ease the pain you're having?"

Ellen smiled, "That's nice of you to offer, but have you ever tasted breast milk since you were a baby. It's pretty sweet."

"I can try it. I hate to see you in pain." He said.

She grinned, "I'm sure you don't." She turned to him. "Have a taste." She squeezed her nipple and spurted milk on her fingertip and offered it to Joe.

He licked the tip and then sucked on it. "Hmm, it is sweet, but good."

"Try it from the source." She lifted her breast and offered the nipple to him.

Joe took the swollen teat into his mouth and sucked. He sucked harder and the milk poured over his tongue. His mouth filled with the sweetness as he swallowed.

"Mmmm," Ellen moaned. "Drink as much as you like. It feels much better already." She put her hand to the back of his head and held him tight to her breast.

Joe realized that his cock was hard. It throbbed in his pants as he sucked his sister's big tit. He didn't stop until it ran dry. He then sat up and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. "That was so good, Sis." He said smiling.

"I'm glad you liked it." She leaned over and cuddled against him pulling his arm around her. "You're a good brother. Maybe later you can drain me again."

Joe's hand fell on her right breast and he caressed it. "I would enjoy that. This was the best afterschool snack ever."

Joe and Ellen cuddled as they watched the rest of Ellen. Joe casually played with Ellen's nipple not realizing that it was turning her on. Her panties were wet.

When the show ended Ellen got up. "Mom will be home soon. She's been on my case lately about the way I dress."

Joe looked up at her, "I like the way you dress."

She smiled and saw her brother had a huge boner in his pants. "I better put some clothes on or Mom will have a cow." She went into her bedroom and shut the door. Shucking off her panties she laid on her bed and rubbed off a much needed orgasm. Her brother had really turned her on.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.