Sluts a Love Story - Cover

Sluts a Love Story

Copyright© 2014 by Bobby Walters

Chapter 5

Wife-Sharing Sex Story: Chapter 5 - 

Todd is a successful businessman. Annie, his wife, is a kindergarten teacher with a Master's Degree in Education. She is bright, beautiful, and passionate. Their life together is everything she had ever dreamed of, but Todd wants more. His fantasy is to watch her with other men, but Annie is adamant that she remain monogamous. Undeterred, Todd chips away at her resolve until, finally, she agrees to explore her sexuality outside their marriage.

Caution: This Wife-Sharing Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

TODD'S STORY

AT THE DEALERSHIP WITH MATT

Matt was exactly ten years younger than me. That still made him seven years older than Annie. She has always gone for older men. Annie would come to visit after six when only Matt and I were there. Matt's office was right next to the showroom window so he had great view of the lot. My office was back from the showroom and had no line of sight to the main showroom. Behind the main showroom was a lower level, some three steps down. This showroom was behind a door, and thus not visible from the front showroom nor from my office.

It was summer time when Annie came to the dealership. She would wear very short shorts, no panties, a revealing top, and always a bra. They would go out in the shop and smoke. Annie was constantly exposing herself to Matt and he, in turn, was always fondling her and would occasionally finger fuck her. She often rubbed his cock thru his pants and even put her hand in his pants to jerk him off. She would beg him to fuck her in the back showroom or come home with us after work and fuck her there. She couldn't seem to get enough of his cock. However, Matt was now afraid of Alison, and he refused to fuck Annie. Annie was pissed. That's why she eagerly agreed to meet Nathan later on.

When Annie visited she would sit at Matt's desk and talk. She then would go around the desk to his side and kiss him and hug him. She would loosen her pants so he could reach in and finger fuck her. She would beg him to go out to the back showroom and fuck her. He wouldn't, because he was afraid Alison would show up and catch them. Alison often showed up with no warning. Also, by this time, Alison had become jealous of Annie. It was evident to her that

Annie and Matt weren't just fucking to make a baby. It bothered me that Annie was playing with him right in the showroom window. She was also drinking there, which only made her act worse. This happened on many nights.

One night we made plans to have a fuckfest in the back showroom. Alison was going to the late movie with friends so there was no danger of a surprise visit. There was a sofa affair in the back showroom. I call it an affair because it was more like two chairs joined by a coffee table. The plan was for Matt and me to sit on the chairs, nude from the waist down, with our beers and cigars on the coffee table part. Annie was to stand in front of us and strip as if we were in a private room at a strip-bar. She did one of her erotic dances, taking one piece of clothing off at a time. Matt and I were calling her a little slut whore. We both had hard-ons and were playing with ourselves. She didn't touch our cocks. She took turns getting directly in front of us, showing her gorgeous body and holes. She was working out at the time and was in terrific shape. She would stand with her back to us bend over and Matt would tell her to spread her cheeks so he could see her asshole and cunt. He commented on how wet her cunt looked.

We then announced that we needed to fuck her. She told us both to stretch our legs straight out. She then turned her back to Matt, straddled his legs, and backed herself up 'til her wet cunt was directly over Matt's hard cock. She slowly lowered her body until his cock was buried in her. She then began rocking back and forth fucking herself with his cock. They were both moaning and he kept telling her what a whore she was. He slapped her ass a few times so hard she cried out. He told her she deserved a beating for being so fucking naughty, fucking him in front of her husband who couldn't even knock her up. She agreed and fucked him for a few minutes and got off him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.