Sluts a Love Story - Cover

Sluts a Love Story

Copyright© 2014 by Bobby Walters

Chapter 4

Wife-Sharing Sex Story: Chapter 4 - 

Todd is a successful businessman. Annie, his wife, is a kindergarten teacher with a Master's Degree in Education. She is bright, beautiful, and passionate. Their life together is everything she had ever dreamed of, but Todd wants more. His fantasy is to watch her with other men, but Annie is adamant that she remain monogamous. Undeterred, Todd chips away at her resolve until, finally, she agrees to explore her sexuality outside their marriage.

Caution: This Wife-Sharing Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

ANNIE'S STORY MATT

After the loft session with Alison and Matt, I changed from a prim and proper wife and kindergarten teacher to a cum slut. I was in love with Matt and he with me. All the following week, we called each other daily, often more than once. He would call me from work when I got home from school and talk dirty to me. He always asked me what I was and I always answered, "Your little slut." He would tell me to play with myself and I would do as told. I would get naked and lie on the bed and fondle my tits and finger fuck myself. Sometimes, Matt wanted me to use my vibrator and I would. There was nothing I wouldn't do for him. I told him that I loved him.

He was such a gorgeous man, and so potent. I couldn't get enough of his beautiful cock. And there was always the possibility of becoming pregnant.

Sometimes I called Matt at work and begged him to come over and fuck me. I told him that I wanted his sperm inside me. He asked me what I would do for him and I replied, "Anything." And I would. Alison was not interested in swinging with us after the first time. She didn't want to fuck Todd anymore, for whatever reason. Matt told me that she was having an affair with another woman, but I think the real reason was that Todd was only good for one fuck in one position and Alison needed more than that. I felt badly for Todd but he seemed ecstatic that I was fucking Matt. I promised to tell him what Matt and I did (a blow by blow, so to speak) and let him have sloppy seconds, and he was happy. Matt and I had agreed to meet that Friday night again. I told Todd and he became very excited. He wanted to fuck me but I told him that he was number two now, and that I wanted to be clean for Matt. This seemed to excite him even more. I told him that I was calling Matt at work and that I didn't want him to interrupt us. Todd went out of his way to give Matt time and space when I called. Sometimes, Todd would answer the phone and I would ask to speak to Matt. It must have been humiliating for Todd, but he told me that it excited him to be the "cuckold" husband.

After each phone call, I would call Todd and tell him about my conversation with Matt.

39



Todd would go to his office and masturbate while I described, in detail, what Matt had ordered me to do. What a great situation. I loved fucking Matt, he loved fucking "his little slut" and Todd loved being humiliated and hearing my stories afterwards. Life was good.

Friday dawned and Matt arrived right on time. The three of us retired to the camp. I had told Todd that I wanted to be alone with Matt for the first fuck and he said, "Okay." I was wearing jeans and a tank top with no undies. Matt had told me not to wear any and that excited me. I loved how he took control and ordered me around. And I loved how the roles were reversed when Matt arrived. At work, Todd was the boss, but at home, Matt was in charge. We had a few drinks and I flashed Matt a few times. He told me to come sit on his lap and I did. He kissed me passionately and slid his hand under my top. My nipples were so hard. I leaned on Matt's shoulder while he played with my tits. I told him that I loved him and that I was his slut for the night. I could feel his cock getting hard and I ground my ass into his crotch. When I went to get more drinks, I could plainly see the bulge in his pants. I couldn't wait to fuck him.

Eventually, I took off my top and straddled Matt. He alternated between fondling and sucking my tits and kissing me. I was getting wet and I told him so. With that, Matt undid my pants and slid his hand down to my cunt.

He asked, "Is my little slut ready to get fucked?"

And I said, "Yes."

He told me to jerk him off first, so I got on my knees in front of him and took out his

beautiful cock. I kissed the tip and then started to masturbate him. A little pre-cum oozed out and he told me to lick it up, which I did. I looked over at Todd and smiled. He had unzipped his pants and was playing with his cock. He was rock hard but would have to wait 'til I finished with Matt. After a few minutes, I stood and told Matt that I was going to the loft to get ready, and to meet me in five minutes. I didn't even acknowledge Todd.

I went upstairs and undressed. I had purchased a see-through yellow kaftan, and I put that on. I had not shown it to Todd because I wanted Matt to be the first to see me in it. I undid my ponytail and let my hair fall naturally. When I stood in front of the mirror, I had to admit that I looked hot. I had shaved my pussy and ass. I wanted to look nice for Matt. As I was finishing, I heard Matt coming up the stairs. I stood on the landing and waited for him. He took one look at me and told me how beautiful I was. I was thrilled. He took me in his arms and kissed me. Our

40

tongues met. I started breathing heavy and I could tell that Matt was aroused, especially after I had teased him for almost an hour in the camp.

I started to undress him while we were kissing. When he was completely nude, Matt took my hand and led me to the bed. He sat on the edge and leaned back, resting on his elbows. His heels were on the floor. He told me to turn around and fuck him reverse-cowboy style. I hiked up my kaftan, leaned forward, and grabbed his ankles. I lowered myself onto his cock and slowly sank until he was completely inside me. Matt had a great view of my ass and cunt and he told me how beautiful they were. I told him how gorgeous his cock was. I started fucking him and I came immediately. I was cumming and cumming. I could see his cock sliding in and out. After a few minutes, my legs became weak from that position, and I stood up, still with my back to Matt. Matt got up, reached around, and undid my kaftan. I let it fall to the floor. He turned me around and we kissed some more. Then he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I could feel his hard cock at the entrance to my cunt, and I reached down and guided it home. Matt started fucking me like that. My legs were spread more than usual and his cock was touching my clit perfectly. I had never been fucked like this before and I loved it.

I was yelling at Matt to fuck me harder and shoot his cum inside me. I told him that I needed his sperm. I told him to use me, that I loved him and wanted him to fuck me harder. Matt was calling me his little slut. He told me that he loved fucking me more than Alison because my cunt was so tight. He said that I had nicer tits, too. I was so proud. Alison was so beautiful but Matt said that he preferred me. Matt became tired in this position and turned to face the bed. With his cock still in me, he lowered me onto the bed and kept fucking me. He told me how much he loved my cunt and tits and I told him that I loved fucking his big, hard cock. I told him that I needed his sperm inside of me and to cum deep inside me. Matt told me that he was cumming and I felt his seed hitting the inside of my cunt. I exploded with a big one of my own. We both collapsed, exhilarated. Matt was still inside me. We kissed and clung to each other like long-lost lovers. I told him that he had shot a big load in me and he said that he was pretty much drained.

We sat at the head of the bed and had a drink and a cigarette. Matt's arm was around me and I was stroking his thighs and touching his cock. We talked for a bit and then I asked Matt if Todd could join us and he said okay. We yelled to Todd and he soon appeared at the top of the

41

stairs. It must have been quite a sight to behold. His wife and best friend, smoking and drinking, and both completely nude. I told Todd that Matt had just fucked me and to come to bed. Todd sat beside me and I took his hand and placed it on my cunt. I told him to slide his finger inside me and feel Matt's cum. As soon as Todd did, it started oozing all over his fingers and onto my ass.

I looked at Todd and told him, "That's how a real man fucks me and fills me with good sperm."

I leaned against Matt's chest and told him how much I loved fucking him. I thanked him for a great fuck. I then asked Matt to finger fuck me for a while, and he inserted two fingers in my pussy. I came again. I begged him to keep doing it and he pleasured me for a few minutes, all the while kissing me.

We broke for a cigarette and a drink and the three of us just talked. I leaned my head against Matt's chest and he held me tightly. About half an hour later, I grabbed both cocks and started jerking them off.

I told them, "Whoever gets hard first gets to fuck me next."

No surprise, Matt's cock got hard immediately. I was so happy. I wanted his big cock inside me.

I yelled, "Matt wins!" and crawled on top of him.

I grabbed the back of his neck and straddled his hips. I grabbed his cock, guided it to my pussy, and very slowly lowered myself down onto it. It felt so good. Todd positioned himself behind Matt so he could watch his cock enter me. He seemed excited but I didn't care. I was concentrating on fucking Matt. I started riding him and cumming and cumming.

"Annie, you are my little slut, aren't you?" he asked.

I knew that he was doing this to humiliate Todd but, again, I didn't care.

"Yes," I panted. "I'm your little whore to use anytime. Please fuck me hard and shoot

your seed deep inside me. I love your cock and I love fucking you."

Matt told me that he loved fucking me, too. I wanted him to cum inside me again. I loved

feeling his sperm shoot in me. Matt came in torrents, filling my cunt with his seed. I just came non-stop the whole time. We collapsed into each other's arms and stayed like that for a few minutes. It was then that I remembered that Todd was right beside me.

Matt got out of bed and went to the washroom. I rolled over and straddled Todd and

42

lowered myself onto his cock. I was still horny and I had promised Todd that he could have sloppy seconds (thirds, actually). After Matt, Todd's cock seemed small by comparison. He slid right in, in one motion.

I whispered in his ear, "Do you like seeing your wife fucked by a real man and watching him cum deep inside me? And then get sloppy seconds?"

Todd's answer was to moan and shoot his load in me. I had never seen him cum so hard. When he was through, he just lay there, spent. I got up to pee and clean myself up for Matt.

When I returned to bed, I lay between them and rested my head on Matt's chest. Matt wrapped his arm around me and just held me tightly. We shared a cigarette and drank some more. Eventually, I started playing with Matt's cock. I was jerking him off and fondling his balls.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.