Sluts a Love Story
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by Bobby Walters

Wife-Sharing Sex Story: Chapter 3 - 

Todd is a successful businessman. Annie, his wife, is a kindergarten teacher with a Master's Degree in Education. She is bright, beautiful, and passionate. Their life together is everything she had ever dreamed of, but Todd wants more. His fantasy is to watch her with other men, but Annie is adamant that she remain monogamous. Undeterred, Todd chips away at her resolve until, finally, she agrees to explore her sexuality outside their marriage.

Caution: This Wife-Sharing Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

MATT

The third time Matt came to the camp, he was by himself. Annie had told me before he got there that she wanted to fuck him alone the first time. He arrived around eight on a Saturday night. We all had drinks in the camp. Annie sat on his lap and flirted with him. She wore no bra so she could flash him and let him play with her tits to warm him up. She told him she was happy he had agreed to supply her with his sperm the natural way and not via a turkey baster. We all laughed at her candidness. As usual, the more Annie drank, the bolder she became. She started grinding her ass into his crotch and kissing him open-mouthed. Before long, she was sliding her hands down his pants and rubbing his cock. Matt was sucking on her nipples and letting his hand slide down to her cunt. It was as if I wasn't even there. I had never seen my wife act like this before. After about an hour, Annie told us she was going to the loft to get ready for her breeding and for Matt to come up in about five minutes. Off she went.

Matt finished his drink and said, "Here goes." I said, "Have fun. She is a great fuck."

"I know," Matt replied, winking at me.

Aha! I was sure he had fucked her twice the night the three of them were in the loft and he had just admitted to it. Annie had lied to me when she denied any intercourse. Her cunt was soaked when she came to me after, and not just from her juices alone.

After about ten minutes my curiosity got the best of me so I went upstairs to see if I could hear them fucking. To my surprise, the door to the loft was open, so I snuck up the spiral stairs to a place I could see through the railing. I stopped at the landing that separated the bedroom and the bathroom. I could see Matt sitting on the edge of the bed with his back to me. His heels were the only part of him touching the floor. He was leaning back on his arms, which were at a 45 degree angle. In front of him, standing with her back to him, in her see-through yellow whore outfit, was my slutty wife. Even though it was floor length, it was, also see-through, so it would have afforded Matt a clear view of her nice tits and closely trimmed and shaved cunt, as well as her well shaved sexy body. There was only hair at the top of her cunt with her lips and asshole completely shaved. Annie straddled his legs, still with her back to him, leaned forward and grabbed his ankles so he had a great view of her perfectly formed asshole and her beautiful shaved cunt with its wet, glistening opening. He told her that he loved the view and that she had a gorgeous cunt. She told him that he had a great cock and that she wanted it deep inside her.

Slowly, she lowered her cunt until his hard cock was at the entrance of her soon-to-be- slutty pussy that takes strange men's cocks and sperm. She reached back and, with her right hand, grabbed Matt's hard cock and guided it into her cunt. Matt is very well endowed. Annie let out a big sigh, as did he, and his cock sunk to the hilt. I couldn't believe that she could take that monster in one fell swoop. She must have been very wet. She began lifting and lowering herself on it and telling him how good his cock felt in her. She started cumming and moaning. Matt told her that she was so much nicer and tighter than Alison. He was moaning and one could tell he was really enjoying the view and the sensation of fucking Annie's very wet and horny cunt.

After about five minutes Annie became tired from this position and stood up, her back still facing Matt, her robe now bunched around her waist. Matt's cock dropped out of her cunt and he stood and reached around to her front and unbuttoned and removed her whore outfit. She turned and faced him; he was now naked, too. Matt fondled her tits and they hugged and kissed for a long while. Very passionate kisses, open mouthed. He then picked her up and Annie wrapped her legs around his waist. His hard cock was pointed up against her ass and cunt holes.

He positioned her so his cock was at her pussy and lowered her so it entered her very wet cunt. She let out a huge moan as it slid all the way in without stopping.

Annie yelled out, "Fuck me! Fuck me! I need it." Then they started kissing like mad.

He began lifting and lowering her on his cock. They were both loving it, especially

Annie. She loved having him take control and fuck her like a little girl, especially since she could do nothing but take it. Both of them were moaning non-stop. I could hear his balls slapping against her ass and thighs with every thrust. What a spectacle; watching her being ravished by my friend and loving every second. She acted like a whore instead of my prim and proper little kindergarten teacher.

After a few minutes of this, Matt became tired and fell across the bed with her under him, his cock still in her. She begged him to keep fucking her. She kept telling him that she needed his sperm inside her. All the while, they were telling one another how good the fucking was and how much they liked each other.

Annie just kept yelling, "Keep fucking me! Keep fucking me! Fuck me harder! That's it right there. That feels so good. Give it to me. Fuck your little whore! I want your seed."

Finally, Matt said that he was about to come and she said, "Cum hard and deep inside me! Give me your sperm! I want it!"

Those words set him off and he told her that he was cumming deep inside her, and as she felt his cum shoot on her cunt walls, she let out a shriek and came hard, too. They both collapsed on the bed. Matt was still inside. They cuddled for a while, hugging and kissing and telling each other how great it was.

Annie said, "I think you gave me a big load of sperm," to which Matt replied, "I'm sure I did."

I left and went back down stairs.

About fifteen minutes later, they both yelled out my name and I went back up. They were sitting up in bed, both completely nude. I was surprised that Annie hadn't tried to cover herself. Normally very self-conscious and shy, she seemed totally at ease with Matt seeing her nude. She must have believed it when Alison and Matt had told her that she was "hot". Annie told me that Matt fucked her and to get naked and join them. As soon as I got in bed, Annie took my hand and guided it to her crotch.

She said, "Put your finger in my pussy and feel Matt's sperm."

I protested, but she insisted, so I did as told, and sure enough, her cunt was full of cum from another man.

She told me, "That's what a real man can do. Fill me up with good sperm."

She thanked Matt for a job well done. Then she took Matt's hand and told him to feel her wet cunt. Matt slid his hand down and put his finger in Annie's cunt. She sighed and told him not to stop. Matt finger-fucked her for a good five minutes, and Annie came again. That was the first time I ever saw another man finger my wife's pussy. It was erotic.

We all lay in bed and talked. Annie was leaning against Matt's chest and he was stroking her hair and back. Annie had a cigarette and another drink, as did Matt. Suddenly, to my surprise, and only a short while after her first fuck, Annie grabbed both our cocks and started rubbing them.

"Who is this horny slut beside me?" I thought to myself.

Annie then announced, "The first one to get hard gets to fuck me next."

Since Matt had just finished, I was sure I would be first. Wrong! He was hard in no time.

I later found out that he can fuck every twenty minutes.

Annie said, "Matt's the winner!" and she got up and straddled him.

She put her cunt over his cock and her hands around his neck and lowered her body down

to his cock, which he pointed at her cunt hole. She then slowly lowered herself and I could clearly see his cock inch up inside her. What a sight, seeing another man's cock enter my slutty wife's cunt. Annie commenced rocking up and down, which was glistening from all the cum in her. They both started moaning and Annie was cumming over and over. She told him how much she liked his cock in her and he called her a little slut and commented on how wet she was. I think they forgot that I was right there beside them. They told each other how much they loved fucking each other, over and over.

Annie begged him for more sperm. "Knock me up! Knock me up!" and he soon let out a big moan, and I knew he was again filling my wife with his seed. Once he stopped spurting, Annie rolled off, leaving his cock still hard and soaked with both of their juices.

After watching my wife, this time close up, fuck my friend and beg him for his seed, I was rock hard. It was totally erotic to see and hear what a tramp she could be. I had heard stories of past lovers but never imagined that she could be this slutty. She loved being fucked by a stranger and getting his seed pumped into her. She loved the control her cunt had over men.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.