The Devil's Pact Ghost of Paris Interlude - Cover

The Devil's Pact Ghost of Paris Interlude

Copyright© 2014 by mypenname3000

Chapter 2: The Police Officer

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Police Officer - The Ghost of Paris made a Pact with the demon Astarte, allowing the demon to possess Darleen Cummings until sunrise. Astarte, eager to experience the pleasures of the mortal world again, degrades the teenage Darleen and those around her.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Needles   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

Tuesday, September 17th, 2013 – Bert McDaniels – Paris, Texas

"3Brian45," my radio crackled.

"Shit," I muttered, my hands covered in the secret sauce off my Hawaiian Burger. I grabbed a napkin, and quickly tried to wipe my hands clean.

"3Brian45," dispatch called again.

I grabbed my handset, pressed the push-to-talk button. "3Brian45."

"We have a disturbance on 1203 D St. Lewd act in public, multiple females, possibly on some narcotics, in front of Beauty in Motion Dance studio."

"10-4, I'm on it," I answered.

"Thanks, McDaniels."

It's turning into a wild night in Paris. Officer Snider had just taken a similar call on a Paris Transit Bus—woman masturbating in public—and now it sounded like several women were doing the same thing. Was there some new drug on the market. These days there always seemed like some new designer drug—like spice or bath salts—on the streets causing all sorts of problems.

I shoved my half-eaten burger into the cheap, white bag. I'd have to finish dinner after this call. Hopefully, it wouldn't take too long. I started my cruiser up, flipped up the lights and sirens, and pulled out into traffic. Cars pulled out of my way as I headed to the scene. I didn't race, this wasn't an emergency, so I did it safe and by the book, slowing at intersections, making sure cross traffic had stopped, before barreling through red lights.

I could see a crowd had formed as I approached the scene, lots of cell phones held high. I pulled up, and climbed out of my cruiser, thrusting through the crowd. In the middle was a group of women engaged in shameless, lesbian sex; my cock hardened. I tried to ignore the heat suddenly pumping in my veins. My mind instantly started preparing the report I was going to have to write: four females, three minors approximately sixteen or seventeen, engaged in a homosexual coitus on a public sidewalk. Suspect one, female teen, platinum blonde hair, had suspects two and three, teen females, auburn hair, possible twins, performing an oral act on her breasts, while suspect four, adult female, black hair, performed an oral act on suspect one's rectum.

This would be the talk of the break room for months.

Two men crowded in front of me. "Out of the way!" I bellowed in my commanding, cop's voice. "You four women against the wall."

The twin teens and the adult female obeyed, but suspect one walked towards me, her eyes somehow silver, and almost glowing like starlight. She looked vaguely familiar to me; I had definitely seen her somewhere.

"Dispatch, I'm going to need backup. I have four women committing a lewd act in..."

Suspect one touched my arm and I froze.

"Backup is not necessary," she whispered. "You have the situation in hand."

"Yeah," I nodded, then radioed, "Cancel backup. Just a prank."

"Really?" dispatch asked. "We've gotten a lot of calls."

"Situation's clear," I radioed.

"Good," suspect one smiled—I would do anything to make her smile. Those eyes were so beautiful and radiant. I wanted to be lost in them forever. "Officer Bert McDaniels, you shall be my escort for this night. Follow me."

"Yes, ma'am," I whispered, my blood on fire as she turned and sauntered into the studio.

"Handmaidens, attend me," she called out.

"Yes, Goddess," the adult female said, her face smeared with sexual fluids. She was pretty, dressed in a leotard, with a lithe, dancer's body. She and the twin girls followed her inside.

"All right, move along!" I shouted at the crowd. "Everything's under control!" Then I followed my Goddess inside.

"My handmaiden Whitney has earned a reward for her wonderful worship," the Goddess purred, glancing at the adult female.

She turned, and I saw her profile, the nose was the same as Mayor Cummins. "You're Darleen!" I blurted out.

"No," she answered. "I am something far more than her. For now. You will risk much this evening, but you shall know happiness in love for the rest of your days. Now stretch out on the floor."

I did. It was hard, made of wood that had been waxed, and the cold seeped through my uniform. It was uncomfortable, my equipment hanging from my gunbelt was digging into my back and sides. So I removed it, setting it to the side. She stood over me, her legs straddling my hips; I could see her pussy through her torn leotard, tight and juicy and surrounded by wisps of light-blonde hair.

My cock was at full mast.

"Handmaidens, free his cock."

Whitney, and the twin with her auburn hair in a French braid, knelt on either side of me. Their hands reached out and quickly undid my pants, drawing out my rock-hard slab, stroking me with their warm, soft hands. Whitney smiled at me; her eyes were an enchanting green.

"He is ready, Goddess," French-Braids purred.

"Thank you, Marrisa." Darleen dropped down and impaled herself on my shaft. I groaned; her pussy was heaven. Tight and wet and warm. She rose up and down, moaning softly. "Yes. That is just what I needed." She worked her hips up and down. "I want you to flood this vessel with your seed. She will conceive a child this night. Perhaps you will be its father."

"Yes, Goddess," I moaned, picturing this sweet Goddess with a round belly, looking somehow even more sensual. "Keep riding me, and that'll happen."

She smiled, hungry and possessive. "Whitney, your reward awaits. Take your pleasure from his mouth."

"Thank you, Goddess," moaned Whitney, and she shrugged out of her leotard, rolling it down her ivory skin. Her breasts were small and lovely, jiggling and swaying as she peeled the tight outfit down her hips and thighs. Her panties were blue, and the crotch was soaked through with her excitement. Those came off, and she was shaved, her pussy flushed and ready. She straddled my face.

She smelled wonderful, a sweet musk that left my mouth hungry. Darleen rode my cock, squeezing and massaging my sensitive dick as Whitney sat her pussy down on my face. I pleasured her, eager to taste all her depths. She moaned and gasped, writhing on my lips.

"Oh, thank you, Goddess!"

I could hear kissing and women moaning. I pictured Whitney leaning over, capturing Darleen's beautiful lips with hers, plunging her tongue deep into the Goddess's wonderful mouth. Their hands would find each other's small breasts, pinching nipples, squeezing pliant flesh.

My balls frothed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.