Bobby the Babysitter Revisited
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bobby is not quite up to his babysitting tricks in this story but has lots of interaction with his not-really-a-sister Ronnie as well as her best friend Trudi who is ready to fulfill her promise for complete submission.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student   Babysitter  

I had just passed my seventeenth birthday and was sad because both my foster sister Ronnie and her best girlfriend Trudi had gone away to the shore for an extended vacation at Trudi's parent's vacation condo. I was not invited. I still had a bit of a bad reputation because of my problems with the authorities with bonking the babysitting parent who happened to be a deaconess in the respected church downtown. I got off because I was still underage in the eyes of the law even if I was over sixteen and we were both consenting. I think it was a fact we were committing adultery but I didn't think it was a criminal thing at all just because I was not of a legal age for independence.

The sudden loss of my pair of main fuck-buddies, Ronnie and Trudi, was annoying but I resolved to scout around and find a suitable replacement. One candidate was my old teacher, Mrs. Cummings who had shown some interest in my erections in the classroom. She was not that great looking in the face department but her talents below the waistline were obvious in her pencil tight skirt that showed off her lovely ass shelf in delectable tempting display.

I usually could get a hard-on real easy just looking at her at the blackboard and watching her stuff jiggle a bit when she wrote with her skilled fingers. I was real tempted to play with my cock under the desk while I watched her lean forward just enough to get that stuff out like candy in a store window. Unfortunately, that little bitch Mary Margaret Weedock was glaring at me out of the corner of her eye and I knew the little witch was watching my cock grow larger with each passing second. I was so pissed off about losing my chance to get off on Mrs. Cummings that I wrapped my fingers around Mister Big and point it right at Mary Margaret like it was coming for her.

I could see her face go all red but I noticed she didn't stop looking and suddenly I realized Miss Mary, Mary quite contrary was hot for my cock. It was surprising information because she only had sarcastic remarks and sour looks for me before. I tested the waters by winking at her and she stroked her pig-tail in that age-old signal that all systems were "go". I wrote a quick little note and passed it to her.

"Want to do it after school? Meet me at the corner."

She read the message and with her face all blushing, she just nodded her head in assent and I knew I had a sure thing for right after dismissal. My cock was so happy that I let it go back to normal rest position. Mrs. Cummings would have to wait for later.

Mrs. Cummings stopped me at the door and told me,

"You are getting a failing grade, young man and you must apply yourself to your studies. I want you to show up at my house exactly at 5PM for some remedial tutoring. My husband will be there so don't get any funny ideas in your head."

I just nodded my head in agreement and figured it was better to get help from the teacher than to come home with a failing grade and a chance that I would have to do the entire year all over again. Besides, I was hot to trot to meet up with Mary Margaret Weedock and get on with our meeting of the cock and pussy and not the meeting of our mushy minds. I was trying to picture what kind of undies she wore and if she would be willing to take it from behind like some of the naughty girls in the senior class. In fact, I was just a bit younger than Mary who had missed a year due to a bad series of colds. She was just eighteen and ashamed of the fact she was a year older than everyone else.

She was waiting for me on the corner and I was happy to see her looking over her shoulder. I tried to imagine her doing the same thing when I was fully inserted into her pussy from behind. The first thing I was going to insist on was that she take off those horrible glasses that made her eyes look like googles. We almost ran to the park down the street and I led her into the bushes that were right next to the playground. It had been a long time since I had been here but I remember it was real secluded and hidden from view.

Mary Margaret was a little out of breath because I had kind of rushed her along in case she wanted to change her mind. I could tell she was a bit scared because she kept looking around to make sure no one could see us.

"I don't know, Bobby, this may not be a good idea. What if someone catches us with our pants down?"

The thought of us with our pants down gave me instant wood and I saw her lick her lips when she looked down below my belt. The sight of my big boy must have decided her because she turned around away from me and bent over like a good little girl. Now I could lift her skirt and tuck it in her waistband and pull those awful white granny panties down to see her promised land.

It was really a sight to behold.

Mary Margaret had a perfectly formed hour-glass of a backside and wispy hair covered pussy that I had ever seen. It was even more delectable than Ronnie's or Trudi's cunts. In fact, it was so delicious looking that I didn't hesitate to fall to my knees and start licking everywhere I could get my tongue on her delightful skin. By now, Mary Margaret was whimpering like a crazy girl and I was not far behind her on the way to frenzy.

My cock could not be denied any longer.

I stood up and addressed her perfect bottom and slid in her wet channel like we were an old married couple with lots of hours in the bedroom behind locked doors. Only we were out in the open hiding in the bushes hoping we wouldn't be caught before we could consummate our depraved union.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.