Truth or Dare With Dana - Cover

Truth or Dare With Dana

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A simple New Year's Eve party game of Truth or Dare among friends gets much wilder for newlyweds and their friends, leading to kinky revelations and lots of hot sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

I awoke from my New Year’s Day nap to the glorious feeling of soft lips and tongues on my cock. Looking down, I saw that Kara and Dana were pulling double duty on me, even as Carlos looked at me with obvious lust himself, his dick pointed at my face. I grinned and opened wide, figuring that I could suck him off while the ladies did the same to me. Thankfully, in his erect state, his foreskin was pulled back and he clearly kept it clean, which made sucking his sweet prick much easier. I loved the taste of his glans on my mouth as I began to suck and lick him, while the ladies kept up their great work on me.

I held Carlos by his hips and enjoyed the movements that those made while I continued to enjoy both of my women’s lips and tongues as they shared me. It was an amazing feeling, but I did my best to focus on my boyfriend, making him shudder as I took him deeper and gagged on his dick, struggling to breathe for a moment. It was worth it, though, to show Carlos that I loved him, yes, loved him, and wanted him to have pleasure as well. He groaned and grunted as his precum started leaking, making it evident that he had been horny for a good while already. If he felt anywhere near as good as I did from my girls sucking and licking me, he had to be in Heaven by now. I had to concentrate on him just so that I didn’t cum all over their faces as it was.

That was when Kara decided that enough was enough and she mounted me, enveloping my cock inside her wonderful pussy. It as great as ever, as did Dana’s tongue while she continued licking my balls, my taint, and now my ass. Of course, the better that the women made me feel, the harder that I had to work to keep from cumming too soon and the more difficult it was to focus on Carlos. Something had to give, and soon, so I began playing with his smooth balls, which turned out to be the ticket ... well, that and playing with his ass a bit.

Carlos couldn’t take any more, and the next thing that I knew, his slick, yummy cock sputtered out several spurts of his hot jizz into my waiting mouth. I swallowed greedily and slurped some more on him, forcing out every last drop of spunk in his balls. He groaned, whimpered, and shuddered as I drained him completely, enjoying the delightful sweetness of his cum, not salty like my own. That was when he leaned over to kiss me and taste himself on me, eagerly accepting the snowball that I gave him. We made out, even as Kara came on my cock (she confessed that watching Carlos and me swap spit was the last straw there) and slid off to let Dana take her turn riding me.

“Oh, no, you don’t ... You, wifey, aren’t done at all. I have a face ... sit on it! I want to eat your sweet pussy and ass, do you hear me?” I got a bit bossy as I indicated my desire to go down on my wife, “By the way, from now on, if I’m asleep and you guys are horny, don’t even hesitate to use me for sex! I want to know that you’re comfortable taking your pleasure from me, even in my sleep. That goes for all three of you, and includes using my face as well as my cock and my ass! Are we clear?”

“Crystal, Master,” my wife told me as she planted her pussy above my mouth to await my lips and tongue.

Not wanting to disappoint Kara, my mouth soon became engaged in eating everything below the waist, from her clit to her pussy folds to her taint to her puckered asshole to the crack itself. She moaned, hissed, squirmed, squealed, groaned, whimpered, cussed, swore, and did God knows what else as I ate her to her satisfaction and mine. Speaking of which, I soon discovered that Carlos wasn’t done with me, either, as he began sucking my balls and rimming me with a vengeance. This didn’t help me hold back, either, nor did Dana using my dick as her own personal vibrator, bouncing up and down on me with steadily increased fervor.

“Oh ... God ... oh, fuck! Our man is turning me into dessert! I’m being licked like an ice cream cone ... Oh, damn!” Kara told Dana before my girlfriend gave my wife a tongue kiss at least partly to shut her up ... and partly just to enjoy her sweet mouth.

“Yeah, damn, your husband is amazing ... I love how he lets me control the pace right now ... I love him ... I love you ... I love this!” Dana exclaimed, “I want him to knock me up, knock you up, too!”

“Oh, fuck, did you have to say that?” I groaned, unable to stop myself as I blasted the insides of Dana’s wonderful twat with my hot cum.

“Talk of knocking me up did that for you? Oh, sweet Jesus, that’s fucking awesome and flattering as hell!” Dana declared as she joined Carlos in orally pleasuring me, licking her own juices off my cock.

“Hell, yeah!” I shouted as I rimmed Kara with a deliberate focus now ... she cried out, she creamed herself repeatedly, and she soaked me with her juices.

The next thing that I knew, Kara, Carlos, and Dana all shared my dick between them, sucking it as if it were a lollipop. I was semi-soft now, but I couldn’t go completely limp, thankfully, not while three people used my cock as their personal treat or snack. The adoring way that they viewed me, looking up at me, batting their lovely eyes at me, pleading with me for more ... It was absolutely intoxicating. I couldn’t believe the degree of worship that they now paid me and my cock, honing in on me that way to service me without a thought of themselves. My prick was just a little sore, not enough that I couldn’t appreciate their oral favors, that much was clear.

“I hope that you know that I’m fertile now. You probably did put a baby in me, Saul,” Dana confirmed as she finally gave up for now and slid back upward to snuggle with me.

“I love it! Dana, you have no idea what kind of gift you just gave me,” I told her with love, even as Kara moved up to a parallel position to hold me and Carlos lay on top of me.

“Yes, a wonderful gift ... just you wait until I’m fertile, guys! I want to have Saul’s baby, too, and I will have it!” Kara told us with a loving kiss for both of us.

“Hey, it was a marvelous gift to me, too. A baby from Saul ... the honor of bearing his spawn. Lovely! Just think of it, Kara, sweetie, we’ll be his baby mamas together! Maybe we can do the same thing for Carlos, too, if Saul allows it!” Dana proposed, making me chuckle.

“That would be awesome, guys! I love it! Let Carlos impregnate both of you after I do. If anyone asks, we’ll tell them the truth. I have basically two wives and I wanted my gay lover to have the chance at fatherhood, so I shared space in your wombs for that. If they have a problem with that, they can take it up with the Creator for making me polyamorous and bisexual, making Carlos gay, and making you ladies so damn wonderful! Now, it might be tough to get sperm banks and fertility doctors to agree to this, but at the last resort, Carlos could close his eyes and think of our family while letting you girls mount him,” I half-seriously proposed that last bit.

“Our ... family ... I love the sound of that. Yes, it is and will be OUR family. For that, lover, yes, I will shut my eyes and endure the touch of female flesh. For the chance to raise some children, but only for that. The rest of the time, it’s gay sex all the way. But for fatherhood, for the children that I want to have, yes, I’m willing to make the supreme sacrifice and fuck two women who love the same man as me,” Carlos surprised me with his willingness in spite of himself.

“Relax. It won’t be all bad. I’ll be sure to reward you and while you don’t care for the fair sex that way, I don’t think that you mind the platonic displays of affection sure to follow, as well as the bond that you will share for life, despite your sexual orientation. It will all be worthwhile to walk up to your mother and say, ‘Mama, I’m gay, but I still gave you grandkids.’ Imagine how much better things will be then, even if your mother gets crazy notions of setting you up with Dana or something like that. And when some idiot homophobe tells you to try pussy before knocking it, you can tell him or her, ‘I have tried it. It’s just not for me.’ That should shut them up,” I encouraged him while stroking his dick and his balls for effect.

“Sounds great, but I do want one concession,” Carlos insisted.

“What is that?” I asked him with genuine curiosity.

“I don’t care how you arrange it, what position I’m in, as long as you’re fucking my ass while I screw them. What do you say to that?” Carlos urged me, very much in earnest.

“Done. I’ll be sodomizing you while you impregnate both of my women. That will just reinforce how much of a group project, a family undertaking, this is. I think that, despite how much censure society and prudes might give us, our children will be very well loved, having two fathers and two mothers to take care of them. Imagine how much love they will get from four parents raising them together. It will be pretty damn awesome, I imagine. Don’t you agree?” I accepted his proposal, being very pleased with it overall.

“That is fucking hot, just thinking about it, but how about we get something to eat! I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’ve burned some calories today and I need to replace them!” Dana spoke her mind, making the rest of us laugh our heads off.

“Pizza, everyone? That way, once we’re ... done, well, you get the idea,” Kara suggested.

“I love the way that you think, babe,” I told my wife with a sensuous kiss.

“Me, too, honey!” Dana licked her lips.

“As do I. My stomach’s really growling, too. I want mine with Canadian bacon, too,” Carlos chuckled, “and lots of pineapple.”

“Pepperoni all the way for me, plenty of extra cheese, too,” Dana reminded me of just how much that slender girl could put it away ... how the fuck did she do that?

“And we can share our favorite, right, sweetie?” Kara encouraged me, knowing that we both loved a very Mediterranean-style mix of olives, mushrooms, onions, peppers, and anchovies.

“Baby, you know me all too well, not that I mind, of course,” I told her as I held her and locked lips with our girlfriend, who then planted one on my wife.

We killed time watching TV while waiting for the pizza guy, particularly enjoying Game of Thrones and the scene where Tyrion Lannister saved the city of King’s Landing from Stannis Baratheon with his green fire. Even knowing that he wouldn’t get credit, but his father would, it was pretty awesome to watch the Imp in action, doing his best. Tyrion was always my favorite character, even if a bit too jealous where it came to women. He was like Littlefinger, but smarter and more humane.

What followed when the pizza guy arrived, though ... now that was something else, as the young man took one look at Carlos and it was all over for him. I didn’t even try to stop what happened next, as the sexy lad grabbed Carlos and fucked his throat with zeal. He looked down at Carlos with eyes that spoke of love at first sight and Carlos gulped very hard indeed. I closed the door in a hurry and resolved to find the man a job somewhere else if he got fired for delaying his return to work. Before I knew it, the guy had Carlos bent over and fucked his ass hard while his hands pushed against the door.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.