Truth or Dare With Dana - Cover

Truth or Dare With Dana

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A simple New Year's Eve party game of Truth or Dare among friends gets much wilder for newlyweds and their friends, leading to kinky revelations and lots of hot sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

It was just a regular New Year's Eve Party that night, or so I had believed. Kara, my wife of just three months, was more than a little drunk that night, and a large part of me wondered if either of us would be sober enough to drive. As it was, I began cutting back to make sure that someone could at least call the cab. From the looks of it, it would have to be me, because it damn sure wasn't going to be Kara.

I had just started to dial the numbers when my hostess, Dana Corcoran, walked behind me and slipped her arms around my waist, even placing sweet kisses on my neck.

"Now, now. Don't just run off like that, dear. It's not polite to eat and run. You don't have to go home at all tonight. I'd rather that you two just saved your cab money and spent the night here. You're both a lot more fun when the sauce hits you."

Bear in mind that I had never dated Dana in my life, as much as she had constantly flirted with me, often in Kara's presence. My wife had never acted jealousy about the flirting, either, oddly enough as wives went. Then again, Kara was a very strange bride to begin with, having said nothing about my bachelor party other than to order my best man, Carlos, to "see to it that he comes home safe and happy. That's your job."

Admittedly, Kara's own bachelorette party was reportedly rather wild, too, though she said remarkably little about it. Dana went to that, too, and apparently took more than a few selfies with Kara that were clearly meant to tease and joke with the whole lesbian lovers angle. To be perfectly blunt, I wondered about those two at times. Anyway, there I stood with Dana, my wife's best friend and maid of honor, holding me by the waist, when Kara walked up to us and simply planted one on me before brushing my hard-on.

"Hmmm, seems that booze hasn't messed him up too much. Lucky me. In the meantime, though, perhaps we can play a game or two. What do you think, Dana?" Kara asked rather suggestively of our hostess.

"I was just telling him that I didn't want you guys to leave tonight. I'd rather that you both crashed with me. The others can take a hike or call a cab, but you guys are my favorite guests. I enjoy your company so much," Dana told us, not once letting go of my waist as she ground her breasts against my back ... small as they were, Dana's tits were firm, perky, and very soft.

"I like that idea. How about you, Saul? Want to spend New Year's here and wake up in a strange bed again?" Kara winked at me.

Yes, my wife finally brought up the fact that I had indeed found myself alone in one of Dana's guest bedrooms on my wedding day and never could figure out how that happened. I still asked myself how I could have been so drunk that I didn't recall being moved. I wondered how much she knew, but I gather that Dana told her everything (which was more than I myself knew, of course). Why was it Dana's house and not Carlos's, for that matter, and why hadn't Kara been at least a little pissed at him for losing track of me?

"Oh, that. You're not angry about that, I hope," I chuckled as I blushed.

"Nope. That was just clean fun. Just like tonight will be, I swear," Kara snickered for some reason.

Half the guests were already gone by then, and more than a few were already getting ready to go, including my brother Eli and my sister Ruth, as well as my brother-in-law Mordechai. Carlos, however, stayed for now. He kept chuckling more than a little, for reasons that still escaped me. It felt as if I were the butt of some kind of joke that nobody saw fit to explain to me. That was an annoying sensation, even if everyone seemed light-hearted enough about it. Pretty soon, it was down to the four of us and that was when Dana brought up the game which really shook up my world and made me question everything that I thought that I knew.

"Truth or Dare, guys?" Dana asked us, quite flirtatious as always and eager to play it.

"Is that wise when we're inebriated?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Don't be silly, hon. It's the perfect time for this game. We're far more likely to just go with it and that makes this a lot more fun," Kara seconded Dana's motion...

I ought to have known that my sexy wife would back her friend up whenever there was fun to be had. Then again, it really did seem like fun and I didn't wish to be a rude guest, so Truth or Dare it was.

When Carlos grinned and agreed, Dana perked up and told him, "Just for that, you can spend the night here, too. Thank you."

"Your turn, then," Dana told Carlos.

Remember how Dana's arms had been around my waist earlier, in full view of my rather playful wife? Well, Dana's hands now roamed my neck and slipped up the back of my shirt, believe it or not. Meanwhile, Carlos's own fingers now rested rather surprisingly on my right hand, as if he were holding it or something. Kara's own hands traced her way down the crotch of my pants.

'Truth," he smiled in response to the challenge.

"Have you ever kissed another man?" Dana asked my best friend.

"Actually, yes, I have. More than a few times," my former best man admitted with a grin and a wink at the ladies, "Your turn. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," Dana smiled wider now.

"Have you ever kissed a married man?" Carlos inquired, as he tightened his grip on my hand ... I was too hammered to object.

"He wasn't married when I kissed him, but it was during his bachelor party," Dana blushed and giggled.

"Kara's turn," I said abruptly, really curious now, "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," Kara said coyly.

"Why do you never act jealous when Dana does what she's doing now?" I referred at last to how much Dana liked to get frisky with me all the time.

"Do you want me to, or is this just curiosity on your part?" Kara evaded my question, which was odd.

"Curiosity. It's always a little different with her. You flirt with her at times, too, but not like she does with me," I commented casually.

"Okay, then. I like it when Dana flirts with you and you flirt back at her. It's a turn-on, just as when Carlos and you flirt, though you're not consciously aware that you're doing that at all," Kara licked her lips as she confessed her lustful thoughts, "Now, your turn. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," I completed the circle of truths, at least for this round. The others had shared interesting facts about themselves, and I felt that it was only fair to tell them something honest before I sobered up and chickened out.

"Very well. Are you naturally monogamous? Honestly? Or would you rather spread your wings now and then? Tell the truth and shame the Devil, though I think that I already know the answer," Kara's dimples showed, even on her beautiful olive skin, as she asked me that very tough and impish question of hers.

"No. Sorry, but since you know me so well and we're being candid, you clearly expected that, didn't you?" I revealed my true feelings about this issue, "I agreed to monogamy out of love for you, since you seemed to want it and I didn't want to cause you pain. Lately, though, I've wondered just how much you really seemed to care about it. Personally, I would have preferred an open relationship, but you wanted marriage, and well, you're a good Lebanese Catholic girl. I didn't think that you'd consider swinging once we exchanged vows. Open marriage as such seemed to be out."

"Oh, honey, you really are a sweetheart, aren't you? A good Jewish boy of the Orthodox stripe on one level, though a natural libertine beneath the surface. Willing to sacrifice like that for my peace of mind. I wanted marriage, sure, but I never once said a thing about monogamy. I just let our families think so, because they'd never understand otherwise. Remember our wedding vows? Did you ever notice what words were kept out of them, for both of us, of course?" Kara said as she actually licked the left side of my face.

"Yes, the bit about 'forsaking all others.' It stuck out, but I ignored it, because I frankly didn't need them added to the vows, even if some of my relatives ... and yours, complained about their absence," I acknowledged, even as the three of my companions got friskier.

"I rest my case, Your Honor. My point is that this is OUR marriage. Not the church's, not God's, and not our families'. It's up to us what we do in the future, not to them, right?" Kara asserted.

"Touche. Point taken," I smiled at the prospect of reviewing those issues at some point. Maybe it would make a good New Year's Resolution for both of us.

"Carlos's turn again, I think," Dana reminded us now as she now breathed hard on my neck, "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare," Carlos broke the Truth streak at last, but we were all ready for it, thanks to the drinks ... I certainly had plenty of Captain in me, if nothing else.

"I dare you to kiss Saul on the mouth," Dana snickered as she told Carlos that.

One could have heard a pin drop, and certainly my stomach came up to my throat for a second, as my surprisingly smooth Puerto Rican friend planted a lip lock on me that included more tongue than I could have ever anticipated. What shocked me even more was the degree to which I kissed him back, in spite of my own expectations. I wasn't attracted to him, was I? Well, my cock was harder than steel and my mouth kept melting into his hot Latin lips and tongue, so apparently I was.

"Well ... that was ... something else," I blushed slightly as Carlos pulled back, a satisfied grin crossing his face now.

"Your turn, Dana," Carlos now smirked as he added, "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare," Dana winked at him.

"I dare you to kiss Saul as well ... also on the mouth," Carlos encouraged my wife's closest girlfriend.

"So be it. Pucker up, sweetie," Dana urged me as she played tonsil hockey with me, her tongue swirling mine for the desired effect, and everyone could tell that I was just into it as she was.

"Damn, girl!" I noted my very hard cock, now leaking precum ... Dana just shrugged and winked at me.

"Before we go any further, perhaps we should set some ground rules for this. I mean ... what limits should the dares have? Do we have to do every dare, no matter what?" I proposed.

Dana shook her head, "I vote no limits, and since I'm the hostess, I get my way. Agreed?"

"Agreed," my wife answered eagerly ... too eagerly?

"Same here," Carlos licked his chops now.

"Well, it's your place, I'm your guest, and I'm outvoted, plus you've been very ... friendly, as always. I suppose that I'll go along with such rules. The sky's the limit," I conceded before turning to Kara, "Your turn, babe. Truth or Dare?"

"Time to put my money where my mouth is, huh? I'll bite. Dare," Kara smiled as if she badly wanted a risque dare, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.