Friday Five O'Clock Club - Cover

Friday Five O'Clock Club

Copyright© 2014 by a_student

Chapter 9: How Could I Have Been So Stupid? Couldn't I See Something Was Wrong?

True Sex Story: Chapter 9: How Could I Have Been So Stupid? Couldn't I See Something Was Wrong? - On Friday at five, I got together with my buddy Bill to get high. Across the street, Kathy, Laura and Susan got together to do the same, but they went one step more, they scratched that special itch. After taking the edge off their libidos, they went out to hunt. Kathy caught me first, then it was Laura, then Susan.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   True Story   Cheating   Revenge   Incest  

Kathy continued to attend classes. She acted weirdly friendly but distant when she saw any of us on campus. Then one Friday just before summer graduation Kathy showed up at the house for Friday Five O'clock with the girls just like they used to do.

After smoking dope, sex with the women and several rounds of Tequila Kathy started talking.

"I just needed to tell someone. You two are my only friends. I'm sorry to be weird. I've wanted to be a good girl, but I've been bad. My father and brothers fucked me since I started growing tits.

"I try to be normal. I'd love to be normal. I just don't know how it feels. I can't stop fucking Daddy. You two helped. It was good sex with you. Not bad sex, like with Daddy. I tried to stop. Mommy said I should be a good girl and not fuck. She said I should pray a lot and go to church. That hasn't worked. She hasn't fucked Daddy in years."

"My brother Joe was my first. He forced me. He raped me. Now he's is in jail for Meth. He would never stop until that stopped him." She hid her face in her hands.

"I knew he was raping girls in the neighborhood. I felt guilty because I wasn't enough. I thought if I fucked better he wouldn't go out and hurt anyone else." She cried silent tears as she spoke. The women tried to hug her, to hold her. She shrugged them off to go on.

"When Joe went to juvie, he must have talked with Daddy. Daddy started up on me. He said I needed to learn to be a real woman. He made me do lots of things Joe never did."

"Daddy sent Jimmy to fuck me too. Jimmy was gentle. He loved me. He wanted it all to stop but he couldn't. Jimmy killed himself. I should feel bad, but I don't feel anything at all. He knew it was wrong, but we couldn't stop."

She cried hideous sobs. "He made me feel good after Daddy had me. I wouldn't ever refuse him, I loved him. He killed himself. He could make me cum so good. He was good to me."

"Ever since my sister started to get tits, daddy has been on her. Told me, he needs to make her a real woman too. I made a deal to try and keep him off her. Sundays was my day to fuck him. It was supposed to last him all week. He said he wouldn't fuck her if I took care of him. The last time I went home to my parents house, I could tell he was fucking her. He moved her into my old room in the basement. It's far away from Momma. They all made me stay quiet so she wouldn't hear. He got her to undress for him. Give him blowjobs. He masturbates her." She broke down crying and wouldn't talk about the rest.

"It made me crazy."

"Daddy still wants me but I don't want him, he's old and stinky. Daddy's gonna use my little sister.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.