Friday Five O'Clock Club
Chapter 8: Yup. Guilty, but Not Too Remorseful

Copyright© 2014 by a_student

True Sex Story: Chapter 8: Yup. Guilty, but Not Too Remorseful - On Friday at five, I got together with my buddy Bill to get high. Across the street, Kathy, Laura and Susan got together to do the same, but they went one step more, they scratched that special itch. After taking the edge off their libidos, they went out to hunt. Kathy caught me first, then it was Laura, then Susan.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   True Story   Cheating   Revenge   Incest  

Sunday evening Laura called me to ask, "Have you seen Kathy? Susan and I came home to an empty house. I know she has been here, there were dirty dishes out on the counter."

Before I could answer, she said, "You know, I'm still glowing from this morning." She was referring to our impromptu Sunday morning revenge three-way. "There's a smell of sweaty sex all over the house. It's strongest in my room. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?"

"Who me? Hell yeah. I'll do it again, right in front of Kathy, if I could find her. But I'm still walking funny." I was walking funny, and still ticked with Kathy for fucking John. Her sexual on and off switch seemed to go from nympho to bitch-outta-hell. Saturday night was frustrating and really capped it. A second revenge fuck with Laura and Susan was evening out my feelings.

Monday night, Laura called me to say, "We still haven't seen Kathy, but she has been here. Susan has a smile that will not quit. I have one too. Our sex was fantastic. If you get over here fast you can help us drink a bottle of wine."

I got over there quickly. I was eager to talk with my new fuck buddy amigos. I didn't plan on any sex.

I expected to find Kathy, to confront her, to talk it through. A day later, I felt a little guilt over Kathy's absence. Susan had snooped to find Kathy had left a change of dirty clothes in her room.

"She must be really pissed," observed Laura. "I warned her. Don't stand in the way of a hungry pussy."

"Ya think?" Susan asked Laura, "Any regrets on cheating with Dave?"

"Cheating?" Laura scoffed, "I'd never call it cheating. No, more like fair competition. Well, actually it isn't fair. Kathy can't compete sexually with two women who tag-team fuck a guy until he couldn't get it up."

Susan said, "I think she'll be back soon. If we all work together maybe we can get her back. We could be the four musketeers." She said with glee. "Screw romance, this is serious. Serious sex. We get her between the three of us and she will come around."

It didn't take us long to engage in some more of that serious sex. We used Susan's bed. I was getting fucked more in the last few days than I had in a long time. My hard dick knew no guilt. After all, Kathy started it by screwing John. Laura gave Kathy fair warning she would fuck me if Kathy went off with John. Then Susan got in on it. Fuck. Yeah. Fuck.

I called and texted Kathy several more times without any response. I tied to be apologetic and upbeat in my messages, remembering the good times. When Kathy came over last Thursday, she was all over me. It was great sex. She was what I thought of as her 'normal' fun-to-be-with self. I was thinking we were back together. Until Saturday night when she seemed to go cold. Psycho? Anyway it wasn't fun anymore. It felt like emotional whiplash.

Late Tuesday afternoon Laura called me in a panic. "Kathy's gone. Everything of hers is gone. Her room is empty. No clothes or personal things. The bed's stripped, she just left the old furniture. No note, nothing. Just gone."

"I feel terrible. I've got to find her and talk it out." I said.

I went over and we sat together calling and texting everyone we knew trying to find Kathy. After many calls John finally answered for Laura. He was looking for Kathy too. He had not seen her since Sunday. Laura called everyone she knew looking for her. Laura was sweating bullets though the weather was cooler. After hours of search, I went home to bed with a dark cloud of concern for Kathy.

The next day, out of desperation, Laura called Kathy's parents. Kathy's sister answered the phone. When Laura asked if she could speak with Kathy, lil'sis whispered "She's busy. Can't come to the phone right now. I'll tell her you called."

She never called, but Laura texted me to say she knew where Kathy was staying. A wave of text messages passed between us expressing our mutual relief. After Laura's guilt flash relaxed, she got to thinking of just what she was guilty of doing. That got her thinking of doing it some more. Now Laura was doubly hot and bothered. We agreed to meet at Laura's as soon as we could after Five.

Just before five o'clock Laura made it home to take a cool shower. After chilling in front of the fan she put on a beach cover-up kind of thing, light and gauzy and short. The robe could make a sexy bikini a little more modest, but was never meant to cover naked goodies. You could pull it closed, if you really tried, but it gapped wide at the top and bottom. It was meant to show off her bikini. Over her naked body it was dynamite. Laura knew how sexy it was, she and Susan had played with it before. Serious dickbait.

I arrived by bike dressed in my familiar t-shirt and gym shorts. Laura met me at the door saying, "I'm so glad I found Kathy. At least she's safe at her parents." Laura dragged me to the kitchen because it's the coolest room in the house.

As we sit at the kitchen table, I asked, "Did you talk with her?"

"Nope, talked with her little sister. I feel just a twinge of guilt, fucking you, but not a lot. I'm just doing what she was doing herself." A cooling breeze funneled through the screen door pulled by window fans upstairs. Laura poured wine while I rolled a jay.

Susan came in and joined us still wearing her hospital uniform. "God I hate these clothes. I don't know which I hate most, the freakin' bra or the godawful panty hose." It was a familiar rant. "No fuckit, it's the hat. That's not a hat." she said throwing her little white hat across the room. "It's a throwback. If it was a fish you'd throw it back."

"I hate that nursing students have to wear these godawful uniforms when we're in the hospital." she railed. I can see her point, it's an old style white blouse and narrow blue pinstripe pinafore skirt. "You have to wash and iron this fuckin' thing every time. Real nurses wear scrubs."

"It's cute. Kinda makes me think of a teenage candy striper." I said with a smile.

Leering she said, "Fuck you." With a laugh she admits, "It does, make me crazy horny around that young stuff. But it's humiliating on a woman." Well, Susan's regular outfit is OD cargo pants, tank top, flannel shirt and a ball cap.

Laura said, "Dave would love to help you take off that awful thing."

This drew a simultaneous three-way smile.

"That would be interesting," said Susan.

Laura said, "But first some rules. You remember that game you played as a kid, 'Mother, May I?'

Mother says you may take three steps forward, The player must say 'Mother, May I?' then mother

says yes, you may and then you take three steps."

"If you don't ask "Mother, may I?" first you have to go back and you lose a turn. This time I'll

be mother and say what you can do. You have to ask permission and then you get to do it. Dave, you can play too, you take turns with Susan stripping off clothes when I say."

"What about you?" Susan asked. Laura stood up and opened her robe in answer. She is naked underneath.

"The winner gets to take my robe," she giggled.

Laura said "Dave light that jay and take a toke." So I do.

Laura said, "Unh unh uuunh you didn't say, 'Mother, may I?' You lose a turn now gimme that thing."

Laura tokes and passed the jay to Susan who leaned over to keep the ashes off her uniform. With lips poised for a toke, she stopped. At the last second she asked, "Mother, may I?"

Laura laughs causing Dave to laugh, the smoke snorts out his nose and he coughs.

Laura said, "Yes, you may."

"Dave, it would be your turn again but you lost one." Laura took a toke, passing it back to Susan who quickly asked, "Mother, may I?" Laura snort-laughed out a jet of smoke to say, "You have to wait until I tell you what to do."

Susan moaned, "That wasn't the way it worked before. You changed the rules," she took a toke.

Laura said, "I make the rules and you get to play. Dave gets to take off two pieces of clothing now."

"Susan, stand up against the wall there. Dave you may take off Susan's shoes," ordered Laura.

Eagerly I asked, "Mother, may I?"

"Yes, you may," answered Laura.

Susan leaned against the cool plaster kitchen wall as I kneel to untie her white nurses shoes. I nuzzle Susan's inner thigh with my cheek as I slowly lift a white stocking covered leg to take off the shoe. The other hand slid up her inner thigh under her skirt. My fingertips grazed her panty hose clad pudenda.

"Now none of that!" said Laura enviously.

"Awww come on," moaned Susan.

"Dave, you may remove Susan's panty hose," directed Laura.

"Mother, may I?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes, you may." said Laura, with a nod.

I slid my hands high up under Susan's pinafore skirt. I'm caressing her hips and tummy ostensibly to sort out the pantyhose from the tails of her blouse. Mainly it's a grope. Feeling for the waist band of the white panty hose I gave her furtive fingers strokes on bare skin. Susan gently rolled her hips as she felt my fingers flit then grip the top of the hose.

Slowly I pulled the waist band down, rolling, sliding around her body to keep the roll even. Women may hate panty hose, but I like taking them off. The hose rolled down in front with my wrist pressed against her mons. I maneuvered the other hand around the rear to pull the hose over her tush.

I was trying to hide my rubs on her mound while slowly rolling and drawing the pantyhose down to her hips. Susan moaned, "OOHH be careful, go slow. I don't want to get a runner." I slowed to hold my sneaky pussy press a little longer.

Under Susan's skirt, I have her panties rolled down with the hose. I'm slowly flicking fingers along the front of her bush.

Susan has thrown her head back, silently enjoying the feeling of my hand on her sex. She braced her hands back against the side of the cold refrigerator.

Laura can see that there is something going on under the skirt and it makes her hot. She crossed her legs to squeeze her juicy pussy lips between tight thighs.

"Hurry up Dave," said Laura.

I rested my forehead against Susan's skirt covered pussy. I keep up the finger play while drawing her pantyhose down her legs. Inching first one side then another there is lots of opportunity to touch her cuntlips. When the hose reach her knees I lifted her right leg to slide the foot out. Then letting the right foot down I slide the pantyhose down the left. I started with sliding my hand all the way up to her inner thigh. When I thumb her pussy lips, she shivered as if it's cold. Susan lifted her left leg to release the hose and panties from her foot. The shiver isn't from the cold. It's from the hot.

By now my boner bulged the front of my gym shorts. I have to move my tightywhities to relieve a bind. The tip of my cock is almost pushing up out of the waist so I dress it right to make more space. The women watch with obvious interest.

"Susan, you may remove Dave's shirt." cooed Laura.

"Mother, may I?" Asked Susan.

"Yes, you may," she replied with a smile.

I'm still kneeling in front of Susan.

As Susan bent over to reach me, her blouse gapped open giving me a great view all the way to her navel. She slid her hands down my torso to the hem of my t-shirt. Reaching my waist she rested her head on my shoulder.

Kissing me on the neck she rested and fiddled with the hem of my shirt. My hand was still up her skirt flickering fingers on her inner thigh now slick with her moisture. I watched for another view down the neck of her blouse, storing mental pictures of her swinging bra covered breasts. She slowly pulled my shirt hem up, sliding her hands under the shirt along my skin.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.