Friday Five O'Clock Club - Cover

Friday Five O'Clock Club

Copyright© 2014 by a_student

Chapter 3: Consolation Prize? Who's the Consolation Prize?

True Sex Story: Chapter 3: Consolation Prize? Who's the Consolation Prize? - On Friday at five, I got together with my buddy Bill to get high. Across the street, Kathy, Laura and Susan got together to do the same, but they went one step more, they scratched that special itch. After taking the edge off their libidos, they went out to hunt. Kathy caught me first, then it was Laura, then Susan.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   True Story   Cheating   Revenge   Incest  

In Laura's room, the window fan goes on, our few remaining clothes fly off. The revenge fuck is on.

She dropped to her mattress on the floor. Rolling on her back she spread her legs, beckoning me to join her. Kneeling between her legs I stroked her inner thighs. My dick is rampant hard, bobbing with my heartbeat.

I take my time touching her gently with finger tip strokes. This sexy woman has been close, yet so far away for months. Now her token clothing is off. Her red-hot sex lips spread open, labia fat in readiness to take me inside. She makes her own catlike howl of sexual need.

She grips my cockshaft, pulling my cock to line up with her cuntlips. She curls up her legs, with her knees up, her hips roll up off the mattress. Now I'm braced with arms under her knees. The position holds her butt up in the air. Her little hard pointed boobies shift up on her chest.

Still griping my cock, Laura swabs the tip between her lips, flipping her clit with my dickhead covered in her slick steamy hot cuntlube. She is more than moist as she humps up to press my cock between her lips.

Notching it into her vagina, she rolled her hips, I slid in part way. We are breathing hard through open mouths looking into each other's eyes. She looks down to our joining, hooting breathlessly. Her sex pulls my dick like six times gravity. I crouch over, catching myself with hands on either side of her body. Her captured legs now fold her body double, raising her cooter to socket my cock til the dry skin of my long fat shaft starts to drag on her cuntlips.

I pull back a tiny bit. Her slippery stuff gooshes out. My fat cockhead pulls like a barb at the rim of muscle just inside her cunt. Her cuntlips bulge, I nearly blow. She moans deep with short little full body shakes. I slide back in a little further, then out, then our pubic bones meet.

Deeply joined, we pause, looking into each other's new lover's eyes. My throbbing cock pulses, stuck deep in her sex, my balls tease at her asshole. We touch each other's bodies in the most sensitive places.

No words have passed since we entered the room.

Turning her head, she looks at the alarm clock and said with a giggle. "Just made it."

Then she whispers, "This is so hot, my clit throbs in pulses that time with my nipples."

"Laura, since the day I met you, I wanted to fuck you so much. You are so fuckin' sexy. Then we got to know each other as friends. I wanted you even more. What took us so long?"

Raised up on my arms I watch her pointy tits wobble as I pound her pussy. Firm Jello with a nipple on top, they look so lovely. Her legs are braced against my shoulders lifting me as squeeze her orbs in my palms.

She moaned deep and gasp. "Jesus. We are so fucked up," almost to herself.

"We have all the time we need. It's gonna be good." I reply.

"Let my legs down, I can hardly breathe." Released, she starts the moves, rolling her hips to strip the length of my cock on her clit.

As I feel the tip at her lips, I stab back in deep; to the bottom of her sex sheath. Laura howls like the fuck crazy cat pinned to the mattress. I slant my head to kiss her lips, flicking my tongue deep as my cock.

The fan cools the sweat but not the fire in our loins.

She is athletic, throwing her pussy into the coitus with savage energy. Our bodies press together at the hips. I rest against her, hold her body tight as our sexes bump, driving her closer to the o-zone.

Her voice starts a slow chant in time with my pounding cock.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Hard. Do it. Do it. Do it."

Now howling in her cat heat like call she shouts, "MAKE ME CUM."

She's taking full advantage of my rampant dick. The shaft slid against her clit, all the way to the root for a full on bump. Then back out with just the head between her lips.

"HARD. FUCK ME HARD." she encouraged; panting and moaning as she quickly flushes and cums. Wordlessly she howls her orgasm, leaving no doubt of her peak. Her clutching snatch milks cum blasts from my dick as she coos and giggles in pleasure, riding the after glow of orgasm.

After fucking like crazy, we relaxed in each other's arms. My dick is still deep in Laura's body, though the shaft is only semi-hard. She holds me firmly to her body, clamped with legs around my ass and arms around my neck. Her hips mashed to the mattress with my weight, I lift my torso on bended elbows so she can breathe between kisses. Laura moans, "I was crazy horny before we made it to the mattress. Stuffed with cock and squashed is my favorite position."

Little hip rocks slide my meat in her sheath, keeping our mutual sexual stimulation glowing as we talk.

Laura said, "You know Susan and I are really mad at Kathy. She isn't keeping her end of the deal. We agreed to share in the costs and the benefits of this house."

Moments pass as we kiss and take tiny fuck strokes. "You guys get together on Friday at five to smoke dope. Us three, Susan, Kathy, and me decided to get together on Friday-smoke some dope, drink some wine, and scratch what itches." She kegle squeezed my dick, getting a longer thicker probe in response.

"Yeah, that's it, we like to fuck each other, just like I like fucking you." I look her in the eye and smile. "And ... No, we're not Lesbos. Really, we're more like omnivores." Kegle. Giggle.

"Our motto is: "The three musketeers, all for one, cum for all."

"It worked for months. Taking the edge off, we could go out without being crazy horny. What? You think girls don't get horny?" She squeezed her cunt, clenching hard as she slid on my dick.

"I masturbate at least three times a day when I'm not getting enough sex." said Laura in between hip flipping strokes on my cock.

'Oh, god that crazy little cunt of yours is so slick on my dick." I moan.

"I hardly ever get enough sex." Laura said, bearing down harder on my shaft.

Laura relaxed her leg grip around my hips, spreading wide against the bed. I reached up around her shoulders to use hand pressure on her shoulders to push Laura's body down to grind her clit against my dickroot. My dick strokes out and back, while I kiss her neck behind her ear.

Laura sighed with pleasure before continuing. "We didn't share guys or get jealous. It isn't true love, like we were going together or anything either. We shared toys and a bunch of good orgasms. It was like getting high together. Then Kathy just dropped out. Stopped sharing meals, won't fuck, won't even clean her own mess, what good is she?" She lapsed into silence as I stroked her in a way she seemed to like.

"She got really weird and won't talk. It pissed Susan off even more than me. Now I'm getting even." she giggled. "Fuck. Her." Our long slow stokes are keeping the fire lit. "No, Fuck me." We both keep clamped close together, dick deep inside, sliding against her clit.

"You know that first Friday when you came out to the park and we met. The three of us had just finished fucking in Susan's attic room. We looked out the window, saw you guys on the porch getting high. You couldn't see us, but we were higher up and could see you. I said, I'm getting dressed to go troll for dick, wanna come? Susan had other plans so she didn't come out. I was so ready to fuck you then, but you hit on Kathy so I went along."

"Really?"

"Yeah ... Really. You think Kathy or I like Frisbee? Get real, it's bait, like fishing. Just like me in my underwear today. Trolling. You got hooked. Now I finally got you landed ... right on top of me ... and stuffed ... in me."

A stiff dick knows no shame. I just listened quietly, pressing her to the mattress, sliding my rod in and out of her juicy cooter.

Seeming like time for a change of position, I lifted her spread legs, arms behind her knees to hold them. Bending over and resting my hands beside her body, she was tilted up, aligned with my cock. I got to ramming speed with long groin thudding strokes against Laura's saddle. Our sex strokes make slippery noises and liberated her lube. Mixed girl cum and guy jism dripped down Laura's butt crack, coating my balls when they slap her ass.

"Oh, Laura. Fuckin' you is so good. Fucked up as it is, I'm real glad we are doing this." She just moaned in response as I shafted her hard and deep.

Slowing my strokes I looked her in the eye, "It's not over with Kathy for either of us." I said laying long steady wood into Laura. "Would you be mad if I still see Kathy?" Before she could answer I hit her with body shaking deep fucks.

She wrapped her legs around me, stopping my stroking to say, "I can keep a secret. I promise not to be jealous or clingy, as long as you fuck me like this. Sneaking even makes it hotter."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.