Band Geek Diary
Chapter 14: December 21-23

Copyright© 2014 by OldBillyBob

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: December 21-23 - John Barnett, son of Billy and Lily from "Band Parents," is a freshman band geek. These are excerpts from his diary, recording his observations of life in a high school band and what he sees and understands of his parents' antics. John finds a girlfriend along the way, and some interesting things happen to him as the school year goes by.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

December 21

I know most guys my age would sleep in on Saturday mornings, especially during Christmas break, but I have my reasons for being awake. Saturdays have been sex days since November. That’s when Katie ‘tricked’ me into coming over to her house on a Saturday morning, even though she was spending the weekend with her dad. She tried to explain in a note she left with her mother, and after a phone call to her at her dad’s, she persuaded me to let her mom, Becky, teach me all about sex.

That’s how it’s been for the past six weeks. Becky teaches me something new about sex one weekend and the next weekend I spend Saturday practicing it with Katie, getting us both ready for me to take Katie’s virginity on her fifteenth birthday January 10. The last round of lessons was my introduction to oral sex, both getting and giving. I’m hooked. Both Katie and her mom have delicious pussies and both of them give amazing blowjobs.

That’s why I was up and ready to go by a little after nine, as usual. I had just finished a bowl of cereal when the phone rang. Mom answered and had a short conversation with Becky. When she hung up, she turned to me and told me that my ride would be here in just a few minutes.

I thanked Mom, went back to my bathroom to brush my teeth and was putting my coat on when I saw Becky pull up at the curb. I hollered goodbye to Mom and Dad, but there was no answer. I think they like Saturdays for the same reason I do. I tried not to think too much about that as I stepped outside and walked across the lawn to Becky’s car. Once I was buckled in, my girlfriend’s mother pulled away from the curb and we drove away.

“What’s today’s lesson plan?” I asked. I really wasn’t sure. The last lessons, like I said, were an introduction to oral sex, and I guessed that the lesson where I actually got to fuck Becky were planned for the weekend before Katie’s birthday, so I was curious what we would do today.

“Today’s sort of a review,” Becky grinned as she reached down and patted the bulge in my jeans. “I’m thinking we’ll polish your oral skills and maybe introduce a few other things.”

“Other things?” I wondered aloud. “Such as?”

“Oh, you know, toys, lubes, a couple of new positions,” Becky said airily. “That sort of thing.”

“OK...”

“Nothing too kinky, I promise.” Becky laughed when she saw the concern on my face. “It’ll be fun.”

“Fun is good,” I nodded.

Nothing more was said as we made our way back to the Schuman house, though Becky kept massaging my cock through my jeans. Apparently, Saturday mornings are horny times for a lot of us.

Once we were in the house, Becky wasted no time dragging me to her bedroom. She kissed me passionately before backing away to strip her clothes off. I did the same, watching with interest as each piece of attire was tossed aside. Her nipples were hard as diamonds, though that could have been from the chilly air in the room. The cold wouldn’t explain the wetness in the crotch of her lacy panties, though. She was already soaked. My cock had been hard since I got in the car, and she had kept me that way by grasping at my crotch as she drove.

Becky urged me onto my back and placed her knees on either side of my head. She lowered her pussy to my hungry mouth as she bent to inhale my rod. This was no time to go slow. I knew Becky’s arousal enough to know that she liked to get that first ‘wild animal sex’ out of the way before moving on to more tender lovemaking. That was fine by me. I was horny myself. Since the lessons began, I haven’t jerked off but a couple of times, and hadn’t done it at all this past week.

After the adventure with my cousin on Thursday night and then Friday’s make-out session with Katie on Friday afternoon, I wasn’t thinking of going slow anyway. I just wanted to cum. I just wanted to make Becky cum. We hungrily attacked each other, desperate to cum and driven to make our partner climax. Our urgency produced results quickly. In mere moments, Becky was flooding my face with a wave of juices pushed out of her by the contractions of her climaxing pussy and I rewarded her sucking by filling her mouth with a week’s worth of semen.

“Wow. I needed that,” she sighed as she rolled off me.

“Me too,” I said as I turned around on the bed and took her in my arms for a sweet kiss. Becky pulled the blankets up over us and we cuddled for a while, making small talk about stuff and kissing now and then. Of course, those kisses and the warm naked woman pressed against me had me hard again pretty quickly.

“You’re hard again,” Becky said, smiling as she ran her soft hand up and down my shaft. “Horny today?”

“It’s been a horny week.”

“Katie told me,” Becky laughed. “You kissed your cousin Thursday night and then you spent all afternoon yesterday making out on the couch with Katie. She was climbing the walls when she got home.”

“I’m still so embarrassed about kissing Lucy,” I groaned.

“Which time?” Becky smirked. “The accidental time or the later one?”

“Doesn’t Katie keep any secrets from you?”

“Oh, maybe a few,” my girlfriend’s mom laughed. “Every woman has to have some mystery, right?”

“Women ARE the mystery,” I shot back.

“To men, at least,” Becky said. Then she kissed me deeply and we were off to round two.

Becky pushed the blankets down and had me lie back on the bed as she knelt between my thighs, but instead of sucking on my cock like I’d expected, I heard the sound of a cap clicking open and the next thing I knew there was a cool sticky liquid being drizzled on my cock. It smelled fruity.

“Edible lube,” she explained. “It makes the hand work feel nicer.”

That it did.

“And it’s edible?” I asked, trying to concentrate on learning something rather than totally giving into the pleasure of my girlfriend’s mother running a slick hand up and down my cock while she sucked on my nuts.

“Not the tastiest stuff in the world,” she commented, “but not totally nasty like hand lotion or some of the other sex lubes. Have a taste.”

She lifted her hand from my shiny erection and brought it up to my mouth. I took a tentative lick at her index finger and tasted the lube. A strong scent and flavor of artificial raspberry assaulted my senses. Becky was right. It wasn’t something I’d want to spoon over my ice cream, but it wouldn’t be too objectionable to get some in your mouth in the process of pleasing one’s partner.

“I can only imagine how nasty the other stuff must be,” I chuckled.

“No, you can’t,” Becky laughed before returning to the job at hand. As the pleasures got more intense I closed my eyes and lay back. Soon, the urgency of my climax began to build and I quickly felt the rush of my second load of the morning. Strong jets of cum shot from me and I felt the first of them splash on my chest and others down my belly as they began to slow down. Becky lifted my temporarily spent dick and gave it a little kiss on the head, sending a jolt through my body as I lay there panting.

I felt my girlfriend’s mom rise from the bed and heard her running water in the bathroom, probably washing the lube off her hand. She soon returned and I felt a warm washcloth as she scrubbed off the sticky lubricant and the puddles of semen that were spattered up and down my torso. The bed shifted again as Becky lay down next to me with her head on my shoulder, her warm tits pressed against my side and her even warmer pussy rubbing my thigh. She pulled the blankets up over us again and we lay there until I almost fell asleep.

“Ready for some lunch in a bit?” she asked me, rousing me from my almost nap.

“I suppose so,” I replied. “Sure you don’t want me to just eat you, though?”

“I’m good for now,” Becky told me. “I’m going to introduce you to sex toys next and they’re kind of intense, so I’m saving up my energy for that. Unlike the fourteen-year-olds that frequent this house, I need some time to recover between orgasms.”

We still didn’t get up right away. Lounging naked in Becky’s bed was comforting, and I was beginning to realize that it was probably part of these lessons.

“This is nice,” I said. “Lying here is romantic. Intimate.”

“Are you sure you’re fourteen?” she chuckled.

“What?”

“What you just said was wise beyond your years,” Becky sighed as she pressed herself closer. “Maybe even wise beyond your gender. Most guys just don’t have a clue about intimacy.”

“Is that part of your lesson plan that you didn’t tell me about before?” I wondered.

“Of course,” she answered. “You need to learn the sex parts so you can take Katie’s virginity, but you also needed to learn about intimacy so you could make love with her and not just fuck her. There’s a difference, you know.”

“I think I’m starting to figure that out,” I said.

“Keep working on it,” she sighed. “It’s a life-long study.”

I wondered to myself if that was what had come between Roger and Becky, but I wasn’t going to ask and spoil her mood. I contented myself with holding this sexy older woman in my arms as she pressed her entire body against my side.

Becky eventually stirred and informed me that it was time for lunch. She tossed me the robe that she had purchased for me to wear when I was visiting and pulled on a robe of her own. Taking my hand, she pulled me along to the kitchen where we ate sandwiches and potato chips, chatting about the band and school and things like that. With lunch finished and our plates in the sink, Becky sent me off to brush my teeth and told me to meet her in her bedroom. I did as she asked, showing up with minty-fresh breath just in time to see her stripping off her robe. I stood in the doorway and admired her backside. I could have done it longer but she turned and saw me standing there.

“Come back to bed, John,” she said seductively.

She opened a drawer on her nightstand and took out some odd-looking pieces of plastic, placing them a towel on the bed, along with the bottle of lube from earlier.

“Toys,” she explained with a wave of her hand. “I’ll show you how they work.”

She propped herself up on pillows at the head of the bed and handed me a bright pink plastic cylinder that was about eight inches long and maybe a couple inches thick. It was totally smooth except for the base. She had me twist the base and I almost dropped it in surprise as the whole thing started to buzz in my hand.

“A basic vibrator,” Becky said. “Turn it off and let me lube it up.”

I twisted it to off and handed the toy back to her. She drizzled the edible lube onto it generously and distributed it with her hand. She gave the toy back to me and I held it by the base, which was the only part that wasn’t greased up. She wiped the excess from her hand by rubbing it around on her pussy and then retrieved a dry towel to clean off the rest of it.

“There are a lot of ways to use a vibrator,” Becky informed me. “You can use it to buzz the clit, or you can leave it off and rub it along the pussy lips. You can buzz other places, too, like the nipples. Of course, you could push it in and use it like a substitute cock, but we’re not going to do that today. Our lessons are so you can learn what to do for Katie and she doesn’t want any penetration until her birthday. It seems a little silly to me, but that’s our Katie.”

“Yeah,” I nodded. Becky still thought Katie’s romantic notions about virginity and bloody sheets was too much fantasy and probably would have preferred her daughter to get her hymen out of the way with a toy like this rather than invest so much emotion in having me do it with my cock.

“Anyway,” Becky continued, “we won’t put it inside me, even though the vibrations feel really nice in there, but we’ll do some other things so that you know what you’re doing when you show Katie next week.”

Taking me by the wrist, she guided the greasy toy in my hand to her pussy where she had me rub it up and down between her labia. The lube made her already damp pussy even wetter. She had me turn it on low and rub it gently around her pussy but warned me to avoid buzzing her on the clit for the time being.

“The object is to tease me,” Becky panted as I ran the buzzing pink cylinder along her slit. “Too long on my clit and I’ll just explode and be done for the afternoon. Keep me on the edge as long as you can and then, when you think I’ve had enough, press it on my clit, turn it on high and watch the fireworks.”

I did as she asked, kneeling between her widespread thighs and teasing her pussy with the vibrator. Her pussy was clenching as if it was trying to grab the toy and suck it inside her vagina, but I would move away from her entrance when Becky would squirm to move her clit closer to the vibrations. It got to the point where she was writhing on the bed, panting and moaning with her hips rolling in wild gyrations as her arousal continued to build, and I thought she was frantic enough.

That’s when I twisted the vibrator to its highest setting and laid the length of it along Becky’s slit and held it there with a bit of pressure. Her entire body seemed to arch up off the bed with every muscle straining, then she suddenly screamed as if I were killing her. A gush of juices poured from her vagina and then she collapsed on the bed. I pulled the toy away from her pussy and her hands cupped her groin to protect it from further assault as she rolled to her side and curled up in a ball. Her sweaty body shook from time to time as the final tremors of her climax shot through her.

I laid the toy aside and spooned up behind Becky, wrapping an arm around her and kissing the back of her neck as she tried to catch her breath. When she could finally breathe normally, she turned to face me. “That was incredible, John,” she sighed. “I haven’t cum that hard in ages.”

I didn’t know what to say in reply. I just kissed her. That seemed to be the right thing to do, since she hugged me tight and pressed the whole length of her body up against mine as we kissed. When our kiss finally ended, I slipped off the bed and returned with a warm washcloth that I used to clean the smears of lube and other juices off Becky’s thighs and pussy. She rolled over, avoiding the wet spot she had created, and asked me to wipe them off the backs of her thighs and from her butt. I lay beside her when I was done and let my hand trace lazy circles on the soft skin of her back.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.