Band Geek Diary - Cover

Band Geek Diary

Copyright© 2014 by OldBillyBob

Chapter 11: December 7-8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: December 7-8 - John Barnett, son of Billy and Lily from "Band Parents," is a freshman band geek. These are excerpts from his diary, recording his observations of life in a high school band and what he sees and understands of his parents' antics. John finds a girlfriend along the way, and some interesting things happen to him as the school year goes by.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

December 7

The last of the concerts for preschool kids was this morning at ten. Katie and I got changed out of our costumes and kissed goodbye before we left the band room. Her dad was waiting outside the band room to take her to his house for the weekend, so she introduced me as her boyfriend. He just smiled and said he was glad to meet me. Becky had been to the concert, as well, and caught up with me right as I was walking toward my dad outside the auditorium. He was talking to Mrs. K. and they both looked a little rumpled from their time up in the catwalk. What a surprise. I could only guess what they smelled like.

“I already told your dad that Katie and I were taking you home,” Becky said as she steered me toward the parking lot. “I saw Roger pick up Katie.”

“Yeah,” I said. “They just left. Katie introduced us. He seems nice.”

“He is,” Becky nodded.

“What’s the plan?” I asked.

“I have a pot roast going in the crock pot,” she told me. “It should be ready for a late lunch.”

I didn’t know how to feel about that. A late lunch meant that she didn’t want to stop and eat before we got each other off a couple of times. I didn’t mind that idea since I’m a fourteen-year-old boy and getting off is something I love to do. On the other hand, an early lunch would have been a good idea, too. I’m a fourteen-year-old boy, after all, and I was already hungry.

On the way to her house, Becky talked about how much she enjoyed the concert and how cute Katie and I were in our costumes. I told her that I was hoping I didn’t have to wear that silly suit again and wanted to be in the Wind Symphony next year.

“I sure Katie will be in the Wind Symphony next year,” Becky said. “Elizabeth Watkins is graduating and unless some middle school oboe wizard comes out of nowhere, that leaves Katie as the only other oboe in the two bands.”

“I think I have a chance to move up, too,” I said. “Anna Jones and Charlotte Higgins are graduating, and I’m already first chair in the lower band, so I should be in. I may not be first chair, but I’ll be in.”

“You’ll do fine,” Becky reassured me as she patted my leg.

We pulled up in the drive and went into the house, where Becky wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply. She turned me around and pushed me up the stairs, telling me to go right into her bedroom, kick off my shoes and stretch out on the bed. I barely had my shoes off before my girlfriend’s mother was pushing me onto the bed fully clothed and urging me to lie down. When I did, she lay on the bed, rolled to face me and started kissing me.

Kissing turned to fondling as Becky traced lines and patterns all over the parts of me she could reach. I was doing the same, stroking her sides, sliding my hand across her butt and occasionally slipping a hand between us to fondle one of her breasts. Becky, for her part, spent a lot of time petting my cheek, rubbing circles on my chest and grabbing my ass to pull our crotches closer together. After a while, she reached between us to grasp at my cock, which had been erect since we came in the house and started kissing. I took it as a signal to turn fondling into undressing.

I reached between us and started in on the buttons of Becky’s shirt. When the first one popped open, she rolled onto her back to give me easier access. I propped myself up on an elbow and, in between rounds of deep kissing, quickly had her unbuttoned completely and was ready to start work on the catch to her slacks. Another kiss and then I felt Becky pushing on my head, urging me to explore the flesh I’d just uncovered.

I trailed kisses down her neck and nibbled along her collarbones, taking my time before moving southward. I knew that the ‘main event’ today was going to be oral sex lessons, and I was really eager to get my first blowjob and have my first experience eating pussy. Becky wasn’t really in a big hurry to get to that. Since she was the one in charge, she made me take my time undressing her, kissing and caressing her and basically repeating all the lessons of previous weeks. I’m not complaining, making out with my girlfriend’s mother while slowly undressing her never gets old.

Following her lead, I slowly worked us both out of our clothing and did my best to make sure that my Becky was highly aroused. It seemed to be working. She was moaning from my kisses and touches, and her hips were squirming non-stop. At first, I was lying beside her on the bed, propped up on one elbow while I kissed her and caressed her naked body. Her writhing soon had me spooned in behind her with my cock rubbing in the crack of her ass, both of us naked. Her wiggling was really doing a number on my overheated hard-on, and I’m sure that the way I was rubbing her fevered clit was doing something similar for her pussy. The more I rubbed, the more she wiggled and the harder I got.

It soon became impossible for me to hold back my orgasm any longer and, with a groan, I shot pulse after pulse against Becky’s butt crack and lower back. She groaned out her own climax once she felt my hot cum against her skin. Both of us were sated for the moment and she sighed contentedly while I wrapped my arms around her from behind.

“As nice as that was,” Becky sighed, “cum gets cold and sticky really fast. Would you be sweet and get a warm washcloth and a towel to clean me up?”

I stumbled into Becky’s bathroom and ran the hot water until it was warm enough and then wet a washcloth. When I returned to the bed, I found Becky lying on her stomach. My cock twitched at the sight of her naked butt. The pools of cum on her lower back were starting to liquefy. Some had already begun to slide off the side. Wordlessly, I knelt beside her on the bed and mopped her up with the wet cloth. Once I had dried her, she took the washcloth from my hand and mopped up the bits of cum that were smeared on my lower belly and lodged in my pubes. My cock had already started to regain its hardness, and Becky smiled at me as she felt it firm up in her hand.

“Let’s have some lunch first,” she giggled. “We got that first ‘animal sex’ out of the way, and I’m sure you’re hungry.” She started to put her clothes back on, so I did the same. We were in the kitchen a few minutes later, fully dressed.

The pot roast was delicious and I’m almost ashamed to admit that I made a pig of myself on it. Becky seemed to take my ravenous appetite as a compliment. I guess it was in a way. With lunch out of the way (and yes, I helped with the cleanup) we headed back to Becky’s bedroom.

“This weekend’s lesson is oral sex,” Becky said as she stood in front of me and started to unbutton her blouse. “I think you’d appreciate the first lessons more if we were clean, don’t you? I mean, the idea of putting your mouth down there is probably a little off-putting.”

I nodded. Becky had it right, even a little understated. She and I were going to put our mouths on each other’s sex organs, which was also where pee comes from. To say it was a ‘little off-putting’ was like saying that the Arctic was ‘a little chilly.’ I was seriously beginning to wonder if I really wanted to have this lesson.

“Come on then,” Becky urged as she stood there in just her bra and panties. “We can get each other clean.”

I stripped quickly and followed Becky’s naked butt into the bathroom, where she turned on the water in her shower. Once the water warmed up, she pushed me into the shower ahead of her and maneuvered me under the spray. Once I was wet all over, my girlfriend’s mother took a bar of soap and began the process of washing me. I had never had such a sensual experience in my life. A shower usually feels good, yes, and I have frequently jacked off while showering, but to have a beautiful woman running her soft slick hands all over my body? Wow!

Becky did, indeed, wash me all over. First, she did my back, shoulders and arms. Following that, she knelt behind me to soap up my legs from the back. She reached around me to wash the fronts of my legs up to about mid-thigh before she stood and turned me to face her. Becky gently lathered my face and neck. She pushed me under the spray so I could rinse the suds away and not get soap in my eyes. Then she worked her way down my chest and stomach until her soapy hands encountered my throbbing dick, which she washed quickly enough that her slick strokes up and down its length weren’t enough to have me shooting off.

As a finale to the cleaning, she turned me around again and ran a soft and soapy hand down my butt crack and across my anus. I let out a squeak as I jerked away from her. (Okay, I squealed like a little girl. It was embarrassing, and her giggling didn’t help either.)

“Gotcha!” my girlfriend’s mother crowed at me as I gave her an injured glance from under the spray as I rinsed the bubbles off me. I didn’t answer her. I just held out my hand for the soap.

Now it was my turn to do the washing. I took my time so I could enjoy it. It wasn’t as if I wasn’t already intimately familiar with Becky’s body. There was hardly any place on her that my fingers hadn’t already explored. The soap and the steam of the shower added so much to the experience that it mandated a slow and steady approach. Besides, I was trying to get her all clean, right?

I ran my soapy hands over her neck and shoulders before moving down her back and the globes of her butt. Just as she had done, I washed my way down her legs before turning her around and starting from the top on her front side. She didn’t want me to wash her face because rinsing it would get her hair wet, so I washed her arms and her pits before moving to her breasts. I probably spent more time on them than mere hygiene called for, but my girlfriend’s mother closed her eyes and sighed happily as my hands worked over her sexy globes. I felt her shudder as my hands worked on the undersides of her breasts. I think I may have found a new erogenous zone there that I want to try out later.

Becky spread her feet apart as my soapy hands reached her lower belly and her furry mound, allowing my hand to slip between her thighs and scrub her pussy. She shuddered again as my hand worked the suds along her warm slit. I kept ‘washing’ her until she grabbed my wrist and told me that she was sure she was clean enough down there. After that, I turned her around again. With a fresh handful of soapsuds, I ran my hand down the crease between her ass cheeks so I could rub my finger across her asshole the same way she had done mine.

I was just about to say, “Gotcha back!” when she twitched her hips in such a way that my soapy finger slipped into her anus to about the first knuckle. Rather than screech and pull away, as I had done, Becky simply tilted her hips forward so that my finger withdrew from her.

“That’s a later lesson, sweetie,” she giggled. “We don’t want to get too far ahead in the book.”

We both made sure we were rinsed off completely and then took on the pleasant job of drying each other. Becky led me back to her bed and invited me to stretch out beside her. We rolled to face each other and she kissed me sweetly. She suggested that we start by making out, and that I could start to ‘work my way south’ when I felt I was ready.

This was almost like one of the first lessons all over again. Becky keeps telling me that foreplay is important and making sure I take my time on the early stages so that my partner is good and ready. The big differences this time were that we were already naked and, at some point, I was expected to lick her pussy. I tried not to think about that for a while, choosing to enjoy the feeling of holding this soft and sexy woman in my arms as we pressed our naked bodies together and kissed deeply. I let my free hand travel up and down the smooth skin of her back to her butt. She moaned into my mouth when I gave one of those globes a squeeze. It was almost like a cat’s purr. Squeezing the other cheek brought the same response.

When our kiss broke, I nibbled around her jaw toward her ear, gently chewing on her earlobe before kissing my way down her neck to her collarbones. Becky eased onto her back as my mouth moved from her neck to her breasts. Her nipples were hard, begging for my mouth on them, but I was learning that I was supposed to take my time, so I didn’t go right for the nipples. I kissed my way down the valley between her breasts and took a detour around the underside of one.

My girlfriend’s mother arched her back when she felt my tongue sweep the underside of her breast, confirming what I had suspected when I soaped her up in the shower: the underside of Becky’s tits is another erogenous zone. While my mouth was busy on one, I trailed my hand along the underside of the other. I cupped the breast in my hand and, even though my thumb and index finger were in a position to pinch her hard nipple, I didn’t do it. I eventually moved to the other breast, nuzzling the bottom side of it while I let a hand rest on her chest just above where the slope of her breasts began.

“That feels amazing,” Becky purred.

I kept that up for a while before I continued on to her nipples, taking one in my mouth while I massaged the other breast and nipple in small circles with my palm. I could feel Becky’s hips start to roll and knew that she was getting really turned on. While I continued to feast on her nipples, I let my hand move in small circles down her tummy. As my hand encountered the soft curls on her mound, Becky thrust her hips up to meet my fingers. I kept teasing for a little longer, tugging at the curly hairs as I kissed my way down her body. I swirled my tongue around her navel, thinking it might be another erogenous zone, but she cackled with laughter and tried to roll away from me. Ticklish spot. File for future reference. It might not be ticklish on Katie, but it was a spot to avoid on her mother.

Becky’s legs spread apart as my face moved lower. I let my hand travel between her thighs as my lips encountered her pubic hair, but rather than finger her pussy, I let my hand continue down the inside of her thigh. When I reached her knee, I moved to the other thigh so my hand could make the return trip.

Becky was panting by now and her hand was on the top of my head, twisting her fingers in my hair. I realized that she was getting impatient for me to move on to the ‘main event,’ so I continued my journey down her body. I ducked my head under her thigh and rolled onto my stomach with my face just inches from her sopping sex. The aroma of aroused womanhood was overwhelming, rich and earthy.

I tentatively stuck my tongue out for a taste, and even though we had both just showered, part of my brain expected the smell of pee in Becky’s aroma and I momentarily gagged. I spurred myself onward, remembering how delicious Becky’s pussy juices were when I licked them off my fingers a couple of weeks before. There was no taste or smell of urine, just the deep musk of her lubrication with the tiniest scent of soap. She was delicious. I was instantly addicted.

Becky gave me a few directions, reminding me to start gently and not to spend all my time on her clit, so I first licked and sucked at her plump outer lips before sucking the flowering inner labia into my mouth. That delivered a mouthful of tasty juices to my mouth. Wanting more of that slick treat, I used my tongue to dig deeply into her vaginal opening and scoop up what I could. My girlfriend’s mother pulled her legs up to her chest, opening herself as wide as she could to help me feast on her wetness. I did that for a while before she encouraged me to explore higher up.

I left the fountain at her opening and moved up to dine on her inner lips again. She seemed to really like it when I sucked them into my mouth and flicked my tongue back and forth on them, and I could tell by her breathing that she was getting close to coming. I took the chance of going directly for her clit, which was standing out from its hood. Not sure what to do exactly, I tried the same thing I had been doing with her inner lips. Not ten seconds after I sucked that little nub into my mouth and began knocking it around with the tip of my tongue, Becky stiffened and screamed, “Oh God! John! Yes! Just like that!”

Her thighs clamped around my head as she bucked through her climax. I just kept sucking at her clit and flicking it with my tongue as she came. She eventually let her legs fall to the side. Gripping my hair with both hands, she pulled me off her clit. “Too sensitive now,” she groaned. “Kiss my pussy a little more, but please leave my clit alone!”

I dipped down after more of the tasty juices flowing from her vagina. There were a lot, and it seemed like her pussy squeezed to pump out more every time my tongue scooped up a mouthful. Becky finally pushed me away and rolled on her side.

“Damn,” she groaned. “Your first time eating pussy and you did a fantastic job!”

She pulled me up and gave me a huge kiss, oblivious to the fact that my face was glazed with pussy juice. I think the fact probably caught up with her, though. She laughed and told me to go wash my face.

When I came back with a clean face, Becky directed me to lie on my back in the middle of the bed and spread my legs. She knelt between my thighs, gripped my hard cock so that it stood straight up, and grinned at me. “Ready for your first blowjob, sweetie?”

Ready? You bet I was ready! There was already a bead of pre-cum welling up on the head of my dick as it throbbed in her hand. I just nodded at her. Becky stuck her tongue out and licked that little droplet off, which caused my cock to throb and deliver up another blob for her. She licked that one up the same way.

I watched in amazement as my girlfriend’s mom opened her mouth and lowered her face down on my cock as she held me upright in her fist. I didn’t really feel anything at first because her mouth wasn’t touching me anywhere. Finally, she closed her mouth around my shaft and applied a little suction to my erection as she lifted her head up. I could see her cheeks cave in a little as she sucked, more and more of my hard-on appearing from between her lips until she finally pulled off me, making a little popping sound. Her eyes met mine and she grinned at me.

She went down again, but this time she only took the head in her mouth. Her head swiveled around as she swirled her tongue all over the sensitive head. The sensation was overwhelming! I knew I would cum soon if she kept that up for very long. My balls were already starting to pull up, ready to deliver their juice to her mouth. Becky could sense that, I guess, because she lifted off me and squeezed the base of my cock really tight until the urge to blow went away.

She jacked me a couple of times with the hand she had wrapped around the base of my shaft before releasing me for a moment. Another grin and she lowered her head. Suddenly I felt her wet tongue swirling around one of my balls, then the other one, before her fingers gingerly lifted my ball sack and she took one of my nuts in her mouth. She sucked on it and released it with a loud slurp, then did the same with its twin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.