Band Geek Diary - Cover

Band Geek Diary

Copyright© 2014 by OldBillyBob

Chapter 9: November 30 - December 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: November 30 - December 1 - John Barnett, son of Billy and Lily from "Band Parents," is a freshman band geek. These are excerpts from his diary, recording his observations of life in a high school band and what he sees and understands of his parents' antics. John finds a girlfriend along the way, and some interesting things happen to him as the school year goes by.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

November 30

As usual, I was up early on Saturday morning. Well, 9:30 is pretty early for a 14-year-old on a day off from school. Once I was up, I showered and dressed for the day ahead before coming downstairs. Mom was sitting on a stool in the kitchen nursing a cup of coffee and I could hear Dad stumbling around upstairs, so he would apparently be downstairs soon.

“Becky called when you were in the shower, wondering if she could come and pick you up,” Mom said. “It sounds like she has something that will keep your otherwise idle hands busy all day.”

“Probably,” I muttered while trying not to think of the things my hands would be busy with today. “Did she say she was coming right over, or do I have time for a bowl of cereal?”

“She said she’d drop by around 10:15,” Mom replied. “You have time for two bowls if you eat it as fast as you usually do.”

“Ha ha,” I grunted.

“Eat up, I’m going to take your dad a cup of coffee,” Mom said. “If he wants sugar with it, I may not make it back downstairs before you leave.”

“Ewww,” I groaned. “Where’s the brain bleach?”

Mom actually stuck her tongue out at me for that one before she turned and headed up the stairs with a cup of coffee in each hand. I poured me some cereal, drowned it in cold milk and ate it almost as quickly as Mom had teased me about, but the way I look at it, the faster I eat, the less of it gets soggy. Out of spite, I only ate one bowl.

After I rinsed out the bowl, I went back upstairs to brush my teeth. There was a lot of rhythmic moaning accompanied by the sound of squeaking furniture when I walked by Mom and Dad’s bedroom. It was still going on when I went back downstairs. It was still going on about ten minutes later when I saw Becky pull up in front of the house. I ran out the door as quickly as I could, hopped in and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“Why the rush?” Becky giggled as I fastened my seat belt.

“Mom and Dad are going at it,” I shrugged.

“Fighting?”

“No, they’re, uh...” I started to blush.

“Are they fucking?” Becky giggled.

“Yes,” I groaned.

“In the living room?” she teased.

“Of course not!” I sputtered. “They’re up in their bedroom!”

“With the door wide open?” Becky smirked.

“Shut,” I grunted. I was getting a little exasperated with Becky’s teasing.

“Then it’s a good thing I came along to ‘rescue’ you, isn’t it?” she laughed. “Poor John, stuck in the house on Saturday morning and forced to listen to his PARENTS having sex. Oh, the horror!”

“Just stop it,” I begged her.

“I’ve barely started yet,” Becky chuckled, “but I’ll stop.”

“Thanks.”

“Katie’s actually awake this morning,” Becky informed me. “I think she’s looking forward to today’s lesson.”

“Only one of us at a time gets to be naked, right?”

“Right,” she nodded. “One of you has to keep their underwear on. I think you’ll both have a lot of fun today.”

“I’ll make sure Katie does,” I said while trying to wiggle my eyebrows like Groucho Marx. I’m not sure the effect was all that good, but it got a laugh out of Becky all the same.

She pulled into the driveway about that time and Katie ran out to greet me, wrapping me in a big hug and smothering me with kisses before I even got the car door closed. Becky just laughed and told her to take me inside. “I’ll be back at noon with some lunch.”

“Bye, Mom!” Katie chirped as she dragged me toward the house. Once inside, she quickly kissed me deeply before pulling my upstairs to her bedroom and pushing me backwards onto her bed. As I sat there, she stood between my knees and pulled my head against her braless tits, letting me breathe in her scent. I raised my hands to cup those beauties and pull her nipples lightly between my thumbs and forefingers, making them harder than they were already. Katie released my head and pulled her sweater over her head, leaving her naked from the waist up. She pulled my head back to her chest and I continued playing with her nipples.

Her hands guided me to her right breast and she fed the hard nipple into my mouth. I sucked hungrily while I continued to twist and pull at the other. When she moaned and moved my head to the other side so I could suck on the left nipple, I dropped my hand down between her thighs and slowly stroked the soft skin there. Katie moved her feet farther apart, inviting me to slide my hand higher. I took that invitation. There was no underwear blocking the way, and soon my hand was coated in her juices as I gently fingered her wet slit.

While I was busy sucking one nipple, playing with another and slowly stroking Katie’s sopping pussy, she was busy undoing the hook and zipper on her skirt. As she pushed it down over her hips, I reluctantly broke contact with her pussy. As soon as the skirt had dropped away, though, I returned to the task of pleasuring my sexy girlfriend. Her orgasm came quickly, making her shudder and shake in my arms.

I sensed that her knees were giving out, so I wrapped my free arm around her and pulled her with me as I lay back on her bed. At first, she was flat on top of me, but she soon recovered from her first climax enough to bring her knees up onto the bed and get her hands under her so that her weight was off of me. Not that I minded, but this way allowed her to feed her nipples to me while I kept stroking her pussy. I had already learned that Katie could come several times without a break, so I was determined not to stop until she told me to.

She finally rolled off of me, begging for a chance to catch her breath, after four huge orgasms. The last one almost deafened me since she had collapsed onto my chest after the third one and her face was right next to my ear when she screamed out her fourth. I rolled to my side to face her and gently kissed her face while she recovered. She looked so beautiful after her orgasms.

“One of these days you’re going to make me pass out,” she panted. “You make me cum so hard!”

“Do you want me to try sometime?” I smirked.

“Don’t you dare!” she snapped.

“I think one more orgasm might have done the trick this morning,” I said.

“It might have,” she giggled. “That’s why I had to get away.”

“I’m glad you didn’t go very far,” I told her.

“Me, too,” she smiled. We kissed sweetly for a few minutes before she told me that she was recovered enough to give me my turn.

“Get those clothes off, John,” she ordered as she stood up and dropped her skirt. She was still a little wobbly from her climaxes. “I’m going to put on some panties and then I’m going to pay you back for making me cum so good.”

I obediently sat up and started getting undressed while watching my naked girlfriend stroll across the room to her dresser. She made quite a show of bending over to select her underwear from a bottom drawer and held that bent-over position an obviously long time so I could admire her butt and the cute little wet pussy peeking out between her thighs.

“I like your butt,” I said, hoping immediately that I wasn’t being too crude.

Katie giggled as she shifted her weight from side to side, making her butt sway and jiggle. “That’s sweet. It likes you, too.”

I stood to drop my jeans and underwear when Katie finally stood up and turned around. We looked lovingly at each other as she stepped into a pair of pale pink panties. When she had pulled them up, covering her dark triangle of pubes, I pushed my briefs down to my knees and let them drop to my feet. I stood then, my hard cock pointing almost vertically in front of me.

Katie rushed forward to kneel in front of me, taking my cock in a soft hand to stroke gently while the other hand cupped my balls. My cock jerked in her hand and she let go, maybe fearing that I would start shooting cum in her face. I was almost afraid of it myself. I didn’t though. Instead, a big drop of pre-cum oozed from the slit. Katie, fascinated, reached out a finger to scoop it up. She sucked it noisily from her finger.

“Tasty,” she sighed.

She stood and guided me to the bed. This time she let me lie on it lengthwise rather than across. I lay my head on her pillow, which smelled like her hair, as Katie pushed my thighs apart and squatted between them.

The next eight hours were pure torture.

OK. It only felt like eight hours of torture by orgasm denial, but I don’t think I’ve ever stroked, or been stroked, for that long without getting to cum. Katie seemed to sense whenever I was close to a climax and she would do various things to keep me from shooting off. Sometimes it was as simple as letting go of my cock and letting it bounce and jerk until the orgasmic feelings in me settled down. There were a few times that she squeezed the base of my shaft really tight; almost painfully tight. That can really kill an orgasm. The craziest thing she did was pressing really hard on a place right behind my ball sack. It not only killed off the orgasmic urge, it about half-killed my erection for a moment. What Katie really liked about this method was that it forced out an extra-large helping of pre-cum.

Katie really likes my pre-cum. She says it’s only a little salty and just a little sweet. Whenever another drop of it would appear on the head of my cock, she would wipe it up with her finger and then suck that finger clean while making little happy sounds. I swear she must have gobbled up about a quart of it, drop by drop, while she kept me on the edge of cumming.

Katie finally took pity on me because of my writhing, sweating and humping up to meet her strokes. When the urge to cum built up in me this time, she kept on stroking me and watching intently. I went rigid. My cock swelled up in her hands and, finally, I released the load of cum she’d been building up in me since sometime before eternity began.

When the first shot sailed over my head, hitting the headboard with a splat, Katie gasped. When the second and third shots landed on my face, she giggled. The rest of the spurts, and there must have been a half-dozen more, mostly shot up to my lower chest. A final few contractions only managed to ooze out some cum that ran down her hand. Katie immediately licked the cum from her hands as she moved from between my legs and knelt on the bed beside my head. The next thing I knew, she was licking my face, slurping up the cum that had landed there.

Katie moved down my body to lick up even more cum trails. She moaned like she was cumming while she licked me clean. Knowing Katie, I wouldn’t be surprised. She’s already admitted that she climaxes when I shoot off, so cumming while she drinks my semen isn’t that farfetched of an idea.

Once she’d licked up everything she could from my chest and stomach, she lifted my half-hard cock. I thought for a second that she was going to suck it into her mouth to clean off the last of my cum. Instead she turned toward me and grinned.

“I think that’s supposed to be a later lesson,” she giggled as she scooped up the last drop of semen clinging to the head of my cock and licked her finger clean.

I lay there, wiped out from the killer orgasm she’d given me, as she curled up next to me. When I turned my head to look at her, she kissed me deeply. I could taste my cum on her tongue and wasn’t sure if I should be grossed out by that or not. I finally decided it wasn’t too bad to taste the remnants like that, but I still don’t think I’d want a mouthful of it.

“You came a lot,” she said. “And you shot so far!”

“I’ve never cum that hard in my life,” I admitted. “It must have something to do with how much you teased me and how long you kept me going before you let me shoot off.”

“I’ll have to remember that,” she said with a devious smile. “Maybe I can make you pass out.”

“It may be possible.”

“You’re going to be all sticky when that starts to dry,” Katie said. “Go take a quick shower and come back to bed with me.”

I headed for the guest bath and showered as she asked, pleased to see that Katie and Becky had stocked the shower with the same soap and shampoo that I use at home. It was wise of them to fix things so that I wouldn’t go home smelling different than I did when I left. Brilliant, in fact, just like the spare underwear Becky bought for my early lessons.

I dried off after my shower and returned to Katie’s bedside. She was lying on her back, sideways across the bed, totally naked with her feet up on the bed. She was almost absently swinging her knees back and forth, alternately opening and closing the view of her pussy that I was seeing as I approached. My underwear was draped over her face and I could hear her inhaling deeply. I watched for a little while, thinking she might have heard me approach, but when it was apparent that she was lost in her own little world, I cleared my throat.

“Having fun?” I teased.

“Just dreaming of you until you got back,” Katie said as she pulled the briefs from her face.

I took my underwear from her and slipped it on as I asked her what she wanted to do next.

“Mom suggested that I just let you explore my, uh, pussy, with your eyes and your hands so you know where everything is. And if you make me cum a few times while you’re down there, I think that would be nice.”

It was an easy request to grant. I knelt by the bed and drank in the view, and the aroma, of my girlfriend’s aroused pussy. Maybe it’s genetic, but Katie’s pussy is almost a carbon copy of Becky’s. The same plump outer lips, just slightly darker and pinker than the skin of her thighs. Katie’s inner lips, like her mother’s, were a bright pink and a little ruffled. Katie’s clit was also a lot like Becky’s because right then it was swollen and starting to push out from the hood that it usually hid under. A drop of moisture was pooled at the bottom of her vaginal entrance. I gently scooped it up with my index finger and sucked it into my mouth.

“You’re delicious, Katie,” I whispered. “I can’t wait for our oral sex lessons so I can drink those tasty juices right from their source.”

Katie’s pussy visibly twitched when I said that. It was fascinating. I’d felt that kind of twitching whenever Becky and Katie would cum, but I hadn’t ever seen it. Becky had said something about contractions before, so I guess that’s what that was. That meant that Katie’s pussy would have squeezed me if I were up inside her. My cock gave a twitch of its own at the thought.

I began with Katie the way Becky had instructed me during last week’s lessons: I put my whole palm against her pussy rubbed in slow circles without applying much pressure. Katie was soon purring and rolling her hips in circles to meet my hand. I made her cum once that way before I pulled my hand away. She gave a little moan of disappointment, since she likes to have several orgasms in a row, but I had decided to use this opportunity to explore and get familiar with all her inviting folds and creases. I couldn’t do that with my hand in the way.

Like I said, Katie’s pussy is a lot like Becky’s, so I guess I was already familiar with it in a way. I still looked around, though. I spread her outer lips a little and ran a finger up and down between her inner lips, teasing them apart. I used my thumb to put some pressure at the top of her pussy, which pulled the hood back from her clit. I blew a little air at it, which caused Katie to moan while her pussy gave a few more twitches.

I moved my attention downward toward the opening of her vagina. It was, of course, hidden by her tightly closed labia, though there was a droplet of clear liquid oozing from her. I gently pulled the lips wide with a thumb from each hand until the opening became more visible. Just as Becky had told me, there was a thin bit of skin over the entrance. There was a little bit of a hole in it, but it still covered about ninety-five percent of the territory.

“I see your hymen,” I told Katie. “In just a few weeks, my cock is going to push through there and you won’t be a virgin anymore.”

“I can barely make myself wait,” Katie panted. “I love you so much, John.”

“I love you, too,” I assured her.

Abandoning my seat on the floor, I helped Katie move to a more normal position on the bed. I rolled her to her side and spooned in behind her with my left arm as her pillow. She gave a little wiggle that helped seat my cock firmly between her ass cheeks. I used my right hand to pet her, caressing her softly from her head to as far down as I could reach, which was about mid-thigh. I paid special attention, naturally, to her firm tits and her mound. When my hand would get near her mound, Katie would lift her right leg, opening herself and silently inviting me to stroke her pussy some more. I obliged her.

As I stroked her pussy, Katie tried to get my left hand into the action so I could play with her nipples. That’s how we ended up with me on my back and Katie lying back on me. My cock was being massaged between the cheeks of her squirming butt while I pinched and pulled her nipples with my left hand as my right hand was toying with her clit.

Katie came a couple more times like that before I pushed her off me, fearing that I was going to cum from the way her butt was rubbing my erection. When I told her what was going on, she quickly hopped off the bed to retrieve her own panties so that she could rid me of my briefs and relieve me of another load of sperm.

She didn’t tease me this time or try to prolong my arousal. She just knelt over my thighs and stroked me while I looked into her eyes. Yes, I also looked at those gorgeous boobs that were being squeezed together by her upper arms and jiggling enticingly with her movements. I also looked at the crotch of her panties where the light pink material was turned almost transparent by the lubrication leaking from her pussy. I did look her in the eyes, too. I could see the love and arousal mixed in her gaze.

For her part, Katie alternated between looking at my face and my cock. I knew she was watching intently for the cumshot she knew was on the way. It didn’t take long. This time, being the second of the day, there was less cum. It still had some power, shooting up my chest to land about even with my nipples, but the volume seemed to be about half of the first one this morning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.