Band Geek Diary
Chapter 7: November 28 (Thanksgiving Day)

Copyright© 2014 by OldBillyBob

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: November 28 (Thanksgiving Day) - John Barnett, son of Billy and Lily from "Band Parents," is a freshman band geek. These are excerpts from his diary, recording his observations of life in a high school band and what he sees and understands of his parents' antics. John finds a girlfriend along the way, and some interesting things happen to him as the school year goes by.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

November 28 (Thanksgiving Day)

Ever since Mom invited Becky and Katie to our house for Thanksgiving, the dinner has taken on a life of its own. Mom usually makes a nicer and larger meal for the three of us at Thanksgiving, but it’s not usually turkey. She says it’s a feast, and we can celebrate our feast however we want to if it’s just us, but apparently Becky and Katie are more traditional. Katie just has to have her turkey, Becky just has to have sweet potatoes with little marshmallows on them and Dad even chimed in with a request for cornbread dressing. I don’t care much as long as there’s some sort of pie.

Actually, I didn’t care so much about dinner as I did getting to spend more time with my girlfriend. Katie and I normally wouldn’t see much of each other outside of school until the weekend, so having a weekend with four days in it held some promise of some fun along the way. I didn’t hold out hopes that Mom and Dad would sit in the living room with Becky while I went upstairs and made out with my girlfriend, but perhaps they’d leave us alone long enough for some kissing and cuddling. Some fondling would be nice, too.

The Barnett family ‘tradition’ for Thanksgiving Day is to sleep in a little but get up in time to watch the Macy’s parade. Mom would slip off to the kitchen about the time we saw Santa Claus go by. Dad usually watched the dog show. I used to watch it with him, but I don’t so much anymore. The past couple of years, I’ve just retreated to my room and played some games on the computer while the smell of dinner drove me crazy with hunger.

Becky and Katie liked the sound of our Thanksgiving routine, so they came at nine o’clock, with pumpkin pie in hand, to join us in watching the parade. Mom and Becky were going to handle all the cooking together, so they retreated to the kitchen after the parade and Dad tuned in the dog show. Katie and I glanced at each other and I twitched my head toward the stairs in a silent invitation for her to go to my room with me. She grinned and gave a little nod, so I took her hand and we headed for the stairs.

“Just leave your door open, John,” Dad called after me.

“He probably wants to watch,” Katie snickered. “The pervert!”

Laughing, we entered my bedroom together and sat side-by-side on the bed. In an instant, Katie had wrapped her arms around me and was pressing her lips to mine.

Even with the door open, we risked doing some fondling. Katie had worn a sweater with a blazer over it, and no bra under it, so getting to her tits was easy. Katie was also wearing a skirt. She wore panties because, she told me, she didn’t want to create a wet spot on the back of her skirt, but she took them off after we’d kissed for a while. I reached up under her skirt, slipping my hand between her soft thighs until I reached her pussy. The moment that my fingers touched the wet fur and slick skin at her crotch, Katie came. She barely muffled the sound of her climax by burying her face in my shoulder.

Katie was trying to return the favor and bring me to an orgasm and had her hand in the open fly of my jeans when we heard someone start up the stairs.

“It’s OK, Lily,” Becky’s voice came from the stairs. “I’ll get them.”

I was relieved that it was Becky coming up the stairs rather than one of my parents. At least she knew that we might be fooling around. Since my room is at the other end of the house from the stairs, we had enough warning to get my jeans buttoned and zipped before Becky appeared in my doorway to tell us that it was time to come downstairs and have a light lunch.

“Having fun?” she asked us with a smirk on her face. She stepped a little farther into my room and around to the far side of my bed where Katie’s panties were lying on the floor. At that point, I think she had a pretty good idea of the fun we’d been having.

Bending down, Becky picked up her daughter’s panties and dropped them on the bed beside me. “Put yourselves together,” she told us, “then come downstairs. We’re going to have a little lunch.”

“And be sure and wash your hands,” she chuckled as she turned away.

“Hand me my panties, John,” Katie said.

When I gave them to her, she hiked her skirt all the way up, showing me her naked pussy with its neatly trimmed patch of fur. Then she turned around, presenting her cute ass to me, and bent over at the waist to put her panties on. Before she pulled them up, I had a clear view of her wet pussy. As if I wasn’t hard enough already!

Katie pulled her skirt back in place once her panties were on and made a dash to the bathroom to pee and wash her hands. I quickly washed my hands after Katie was done and then I led the way down the stairs. It’s one of those ‘good manners’ things my mom is always harping on. Once we were downstairs and headed into the kitchen, I followed close behind Katie. My cock still hadn’t softened and I was afraid to let my mom see it.

Mom and Becky had set up a little buffet on the breakfast bar in the kitchen with cold cuts, bread and other things for sandwiches, along with some chips and pickles. We made our own lunches and then retreated to the living room where Dad had been engrossed in the dog show. I don’t know why he cares what breed of dog wins the show. We’ve never had a dog and, as far as I know, neither of my parents had a dog when they were kids. I guess it’s what’s on the air that isn’t football, since Dad really isn’t a big fan.

I finished my first sandwich and headed back into the kitchen after another. Becky followed me in, on the pretense of getting herself some more chips. She put an arm around my shoulders and whispered, “Just be patient and keep the sex play low key, tiger. You’ll have all day Saturday with Katie, and maybe some time tomorrow, too.”

“OK,” I muttered. I’m sure I sounded a little dejected.

“I know, sweetie. Katie’s probably as eager as you are. Just don’t upset your parents.” Becky whispered in my ear while hugging me. She kissed my lips sweetly and went back into the living room.

I made my second sandwich and returned to the living room, taking my place on the couch between Becky and Katie. When my girlfriend scooted a little closer to me, my Dad caught my eye and gave me a wink.

Katie had finished her sandwich well before I finished my second and had put her plate on the coffee table in front of her. That left her hands free to do two things: to hold onto my arm in such a way that it was pressed firmly between her braless breasts, and also to steal the occasional potato chip from my plate. I’m not really happy when people steal food off my plate, but I thought it was a small price to pay for having my arm trapped where it was.

Mom and Becky gathered up everyone’s plates when we’d all finished eating, retreating to the kitchen with them to clean up after our light lunch and continue preparations for the feast to come. The dog show was getting into the finals by now, and Dad’s enthusiasm managed to keep Katie and me in our seats and watching the show, not that either of us is really all that fond of dogs.

Once the dog show ended, Dad started scrolling though the channels looking for one of those rare football games that might interest him. Katie and I excused ourselves and slipped back up to my room. We left the door open and sat side-by-side on my bed to resume the kissing that had been interrupted earlier. It didn’t take us long to get back to where we left off. Katie helped me pull off her panties and soon I had one of my hands up under Katie’s sweater and the other stroking her wet pussy.

It didn’t take Katie long to cum. I’m discovering that it never does take her long to cum, and that she’s usually good for several in a row. After her first climax, my girlfriend slumped backwards onto the mattress and covered her face with my pillow. Despite the fact that my bedroom door was wide open, I tugged the hem of Katie’s skirt up to her waist and knelt on the floor between her knees to give myself a clear view of her pussy as I stroked her to a couple more orgasms, stopping only when she grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand away from her clit.

“Too sensitive,” she croaked as she tossed my pillow aside. “God, you make me cum so hard, John.”

Katie sat up after a moment, telling me that she needed to go pee, so I stood and helped her to her feet. She was looking shaky as she walked to the bathroom. She shut the door, which I thought was funny after I’d just spent at least twenty minutes gazing at her pussy and fingering her to orgasm. I heard her flush the toilet and wash her hands, which reminded me that my own hand was covered in girl juices. I licked it up, savoring the taste and looking forward to a lesson in the near future that would give me a chance to lick up those tangy fluids straight from their source.

Katie finally returned and pulled her panties back on in the exact same manner as earlier, with her skirt up around her waist and bent over to expose her pussy and asshole to me as she pulled the silky material up her legs. She smoothed her skirt down and then sat on my lap to kiss me.

After we kissed for a while, Katie pushed my shoulders back; my signal to lie back on the mattress and let her play with me for a while. As I settled back on the bed with my butt at the edge and my feet on the floor, she leaned down to kiss me soundly before she started undoing my shirt. She made it super sensual by kissing my chest as the undone buttons exposed new parts of me to her lips. When she reached the waistband of my jeans, she tugged the shirt out of my pants and finished opening the last button.

Katie fumbled with my belt briefly before it was out of the way, and then she attacked the button and zipper, finally getting my jeans open enough to tug them partway down my hips along with my underwear. She made a happy little moan when she saw the big drop of pre-cum that was forming on the tip of my erection, dragged a finger across the head of my cock to collect the fluid, and then sucked it off her finger. The moan she made then sounded even happier.

Katie had jacked me off a couple of weeks ago but only with my underwear pulled down a little. This time she had a much clearer view of my entire cock as well as my balls. Apparently, my balls fascinated her. She took some time to study them and fondled them gently. “They really are like balls in a bag, aren’t they?” she giggled. “Does it really hurt if they get whacked?”

“Yeah,” I muttered. “It hurts like hell. I know, it’s happened to me a few times.”

“Aww,” Katie giggled. “I’d kiss them better, but Mom says that’s a later lesson.”

“I’m looking forward to that one,” I said with a grin.

“I am, too,” my girlfriend sighed. “But today, I can only use my hands.” With that, she started stroking up and down with both hands, occasionally taking one hand off my shaft so that she could gently squeeze my nuts or collect a little more of my pre-cum. Every time she collected a droplet of that clear fluid, she moaned as if she were having a little mini-orgasm. Who knows? Maybe she was. I’d already learned that she would cum when I did.

As she stroked me, Katie talked softly about how much she loved me and how she couldn’t wait until her birthday arrived so that she could give me her virginity, how she longed to feel my cock lodged in her depths and how much she was looking forward to feeling me shoot her full of hot, juicy cum.

“I love your cum, John,” Katie cooed. “Give me your cum! Pump it out for me! Cum for me, John. Let me see it! Let me taste it! Cum for me.

One final squeeze to my balls and a well-placed thumb on the sweet spot (frenulum) and I was shooting off. Katie could feel my cock swell up in preparation for the first volley and brought the hand that had been playing with my balls up to catch my sperm as it sprayed out of my dick. She caught most of it, though some started to drip out because my huge load had overflowed her dainty hand.

She waited until I had pretty much finished cumming before she brought that palm full of my cream up to her face. Then, her eyes smiling at me, she voraciously slurped up every bit of it she could get in her mouth, moaning in delight as she drank it down. She used her fingers to collect the bit that she hadn’t managed to catch and licked it hungrily from her fingers. There was less of the sticky goo left on me than sometimes remained after I’d jacked off into a rag.

“Let me go wash my hands,” Katie giggled. “And it may not be a bad idea if I used some of your mouthwash before we go back downstairs.”

I could easily have stayed right where I was and slept after the intense orgasm I’d had at Katie’s hands, but I remembered that my bedroom door was still wide open, so I used what little strength I had left to pull my jeans up, tuck in my shirt and get all buttoned, zipped and buckled while Katie washed her hands and rinsed her mouth.

When Katie returned, we lay on my bed and cuddled for a while. At first, she was facing me and we kissed a little. It wasn’t anything really passionate, but all of it was sweet and loving, and then Katie turned around and we spooned together. My left arm was under her head, my right arm was around her waist and her soft buttocks were pressed firmly against my still semi-hard rod.

I didn’t even realize we had fallen asleep until I realized my Mom was shaking my shoulder. “Wake up, John,” she whispered in my ear. “Dinner’s ready.”

Once she got confirmation that I was going to stay awake, Mom left. I propped myself up on one elbow and kissed Katie on the cheek. A happy smile formed on her lips as her eyes fluttered open and she turned her head so that our lips could meet. I kissed her tenderly before telling her that we should get ourselves ready for dinner.

“Did my mom come up here to wake us?” Katie asked me.

“No. It was my mom.”

Oh, God,” Katie moaned. “I’m so embarrassed that she caught us in bed with each other!”

“We weren’t doing anything, Katie,” I said calmly. “We were sound asleep with all our clothes on and I wasn’t even holding your boobs.”

“I was dreaming that you were,” Katie chuckled, “but it’s a good thing that wasn’t coming true when she came up here. Did she say anything?”

“All she said was ‘Wake up. Dinner’s ready,’” I shrugged. “She’ll probably give me a lecture after you go home, but she didn’t seem upset enough to take it out on you from what I could tell.”

Katie sighed with almost audible relief. “I guess we should get up and go face the music.” “Bathroom break first,” I suggested. “Do you want to go first?”

“Sure,” Katie said as she scooted away from me and sat up. It took her a second to get used to being vertical and then she scampered off to the bathroom. It only took her a few moments to do whatever she needed to do in there and she came out looking much more awake than when she went in. I was glad to wait, since the erection I woke up with would’ve made it impossible to pee anyway. By the time Katie stepped out of the bathroom, I was flaccid again and my bladder was telling me it was ready.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.