Band Geek Diary - Cover

Band Geek Diary

Copyright© 2014 by OldBillyBob

Chapter 5: November 15-17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: November 15-17 - John Barnett, son of Billy and Lily from "Band Parents," is a freshman band geek. These are excerpts from his diary, recording his observations of life in a high school band and what he sees and understands of his parents' antics. John finds a girlfriend along the way, and some interesting things happen to him as the school year goes by.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

November 15

I’ve been going crazy from horniness all week in anticipation of this weekend. Katie hasn’t been helping the mood, either. This afternoon, for example, my once-demure girlfriend cornered me in one of the practice rooms in the band hall and kissed me hard enough to make my toes curl, then grabbed my cock through my jeans and gave it several strokes while whispering in my ear that she just couldn’t wait to feel it without all the clothes in the way.

“And I can’t wait to feel your hand playing with my pussy through my panties, either,” she added before running her tongue around my ear. It’s been like that every day at school. Katie ambushes me and gets me rock hard, then runs off giggling.

The bedtime phone calls are even worse. Those have turned into out-and-out phone sex sessions as we describe to each other the things we’re going to do when I spend the day at her house on Saturday. No, I’m not really complaining. I’m just impatient to get my hands on my girl.

November 16

I woke up early again today. Way earlier than a teenaged boy ever should wake on Saturday morning. If my parents had made me get up this early, I would have been royally pissed, but I couldn’t blame them this time. It was my own fault. I was horny and wanted Katie.

I thought about texting her, but I didn’t because I was certain it was too early and she’d still be asleep. I could hear Mom and Dad starting to stir and could smell their morning coffee brewing in the kitchen, but I wasn’t in any mood to face them yet. I just goofed around with a game on my phone, figuring that I had a while yet before I could go over to Katie’s house.

I was just about to beat the third level of my favorite game when I got a text from Katie.

“I’m awake. Are you?”

“I’m awake. Love you!” I answered.

“Can you come over soon?” she asked.

“I need a shower first.” I answered. “Then I’ll walk over.”

“K! Love you!”

I hopped out of bed and took a quick shower before heading down to tell Mom and Dad that I was going over to Katie’s for the day. Thank God they didn’t have any real objections, but they still gave me a grilling before Dad said he thought it would be OK. Mom was still holding out.

“I’m going to call Mrs. Schuman. I saved the number from when she called last week,” Mom said as she started dialing the phone.

When Becky picked up on her end, Mom started in. “Hi, Mrs. Schuman, it’s Lily Barnett, John’s mother.”

“OK, I’ll call you Becky,” Mom said. “I was calling because John said he was going over there to see Katie for the day and I wanted to make sure it was okay with you.”

“Oh really?” Mom said in surprise. “You mean you invited him? Again?”

“I see.” Mom said. “Then would it be a good idea to make Sunday evenings at our house a tradition for them?”

“I don’t mind at all, Becky. Katie is a wonderful young lady and we’re happy to have her spend time over here with John.”

“OK, then,” Mom said. “I’ll have Bill drop him off in just a few.”

Mom hung up and turned toward me. “Becky, I mean Mrs. Schuman, tells me that you’re a handy young man to have around, John. She says she has several little projects that she needs your help with, so she wants to claim your Saturdays for the next few weeks.”

“She’s nice, Mom,” I said. It’s true, Becky Schuman is one of the nicest women I’ve ever met. “I don’t mind helping her with a few projects on Saturdays. Katie helps me with them, and her mom still leaves us time together, if last week is any indication.”

“Bill,” mom said as she turned to Dad. “Go put some clothes on and take John over to the Schumans’.”

Dad grumbled a little, but I think it was mostly because he hadn’t had enough coffee yet. I filled a travel mug he could take with him.

At last the wait was over. I was barely out of the car when Katie came bounding out of the house and practically tackled me. Becky was right behind her. They both thanked my dad for bringing me over for the day.

“Since he’s doing all this handyman stuff for you, just let me know if you need for me to loan you some tools,” Dad said to Becky. Katie just about lost it and had to bury her face in my chest to keep from laughing out loud. Maybe it was the mention of tools that she found so funny.

“Thanks, Bill,” Becky told him. “We have what he needs here already. He just needs to supply the labor.”

“Alright,” Dad said. “John, you mind Mrs. Schuman, you hear?” he added in parting.

I assured him that I would and closed the door. He backed away and Becky and Katie were cracking up. “Tools,” Katie laughed. “I can only think of one tool that I need John to use on me, and it’s right there in his jeans.”

Once we stopped laughing, both ladies greeted me with passionate kisses. Katie was first since she had greeted me at the door, but Becky wanted her turn, too. The way each of them pressed up against my back while I was kissing the other made it clear that there wasn’t any jealousy between them. After Becky and I had kissed, she told me that I should go to the guest room first and change into a pair of the new underwear she had bought for me. “That way you’ll go home in the same ones you came over in and leave any messy ones behind.”

So, off to the guest room I went. I found six pairs of brand-new underwear in my size laid out on the bed, so I kicked off my shoes, dropped my jeans and changed my underwear. I met the ladies in the kitchen, where Becky was putting on her coat like she was going out.

“I’ll be back in a couple of hours,” she told us. “You and Katie both know the limits for today’s explorations, don’t you?”

“Yes, Mommy,” Katie said in a little girl voice.

“John,” Becky sighed. “I hope I can trust you. Little Miss Katie here seems to need a babysitter.”

“I’ll keep her within the limits, Becky,” I assured her. “Even if I have to spank her.”

“You wouldn’t!” Katie screeched.

“Only if it’s necessary,” I replied while trying to make my eyebrows do an evil wiggle.

“I guess that’s the best I can hope for,” Becky laughed. She gave Katie a kiss on the cheek and then turned to give me one of the hot kisses we’d spent last weekend working on. “I’ll be back at lunchtime, and I’m bringing Chinese.”

We told her goodbye and then Katie took me by the hand and led me back up the stairs to her bedroom. She had a few stuffed animals on a shelf, probably leftovers from when she was little, and a couple of movie posters for romantic comedies, but her room wasn’t too girly. The walls were pale yellow, her sheets were a light blue and the curtains were a soft green. There wasn’t any pink stuff obvious anywhere. Overall, it was a cozy and comfortable room that reflected my girlfriend’s personality pretty well.

Katie guided me to the edge of her bed, where the covers were pulled down, and motioned for me to sit and take off my shoes. She took off her own shoes and then settled herself across my lap like she’d done in my bedroom on Sunday. She hugged me tight and whispered in my ear that she was a little nervous and didn’t want to go too fast.

“I’ll take my cues from you,” I told her. “I don’t ever want to hurt you or scare you, Katie. I love you too much for that.”

Katie hugged me so hard that I thought she’d crack a rib and began to sob so hard that her entire body shook. I could only hold her and gently stroke her back until the storm passed.

“I’m sorry for crying,” Katie sniffed. “It’s just that I love you so much that I just can’t keep my emotions in check sometimes. I want you so much but I’m scared at the same time, you know?”

“I know, Katie,” I assured her. “I’m a little scared, too, but I promise not to do anything to hurt you. Not ever.”

That only made her cry even more, and all I could do was hold her until the storm passed. It only took a few minutes before Katie lifted her head off my shoulder and gave me a tender kiss. Her face was a teary mess and looking at it only reinforced my promise never to cause her pain if I could avoid it.

“Why don’t I give you a back rub for starters?” I suggested. “Just relax and lie on your stomach.”

Katie seemed to think that was an excellent idea because she immediately hopped off my lap and arranged herself face down on her bed. When I straddled her butt, it pressed my half-hard cock against her cheeks and she gave a little wiggle of her hips, which immediately moved me to three-quarters.

I began by rubbing her neck and shoulders, which were extremely tense when I started. As I moved down her back, I encountered more tensed muscles to grind the tension out of. Once the worst of the tension was gone from her muscles, I rubbed less vigorously so Katie could reach the next stage of relaxation. It worked, because she was soon almost purring as I ran my hands over her from her shoulders to the waistband of her jeans.

Katie was wearing a purple sweater of incredibly soft wool. It felt sensuous under my hands, but it was bunching and getting in the way of giving her a proper back rub, so I started pulling the bottom of it up so I could get my hands under it. She took that as a hint and worked the sweater off over her head. Her bra was also purple, which made me wonder if there were matching panties under her jeans. I thought to myself that I’d find out soon enough. Becky’s lessons with me the previous week had taught me to be patient in seduction, even with a willing partner, and I was trying to apply those lessons now with Katie.

I continued to gently run my hands up and down and around my girlfriend’s back, soothing the muscles and pulling the fear and tension from her. Katie was making appreciative little noises, somewhere between a purr and a groan, as my hands found the last pockets of tension. The only thing in the path from her neck to her waist that wasn’t bare skin was her bra, and I was going to let her determine when that barrier fell away. My hands were only lightly grazing her skin by this time, and I was beginning to use only my fingertips when Katie lifted her head and tried to turn enough to look at me.

“Is my bra in your way, John?” she whispered. “You can unsnap it if you want.”

“OK,” I whispered back, though I didn’t immediately make a move toward the hooks. I had been working on the small of her back, just above those cute little dimples on either side of her spine, and slowly worked my way up to the last article of clothing on her upper body.

My practice with my girlfriend’s mother last weekend was not forgotten. As my hands passed along her spine, upward toward her shoulders, I gently flicked the hooks of her bra and pushed the band aside. I didn’t make any other moves to take her bra off, though. I was letting Katie make those decisions. I was only giving a massage. OK, I was also kissing the base of her neck when I was bent over to work on her shoulders.

OK, to be totally honest, I was rock hard and throbbing, rubbing my erection against Katie’s ass while silently wishing she would roll over and ask me to massage her front side. Without her mother’s guidance, drilling patience into my head, I would have been pawing at my girlfriend’s perfect boobs by now. This was probably better, though. Katie had confessed her nervousness to me and I had promised not to take things too fast.

Then something happened that I hadn’t counted on. Katie had stopped making those little grunts and sighs that told me how much she was enjoying the massage. In fact, she had stopped making any noises at all. I bent down to check on her and discovered she was sound asleep. Well, crap! Now what do I do?

I sat there astride my girlfriend’s cute little behind and thought about it for a minute. Should I keep rubbing her back? Should I cover her up and let her sleep while I go get myself a drink in the kitchen? Neither of those sounded like the right plan. I also didn’t want to disturb her. She looked so beautiful and peaceful lying there that I could have watched her doze for an hour or so, but would that be sweet or would it just be creepy?

I decided to join her. I took off my shirt and tossed it over where Katie had discarded her sweater, then quietly moved to lie beside my slumbering girlfriend. As I pulled the covers up over us, she gave a contented little sigh and rolled onto her side facing away from me. I spooned in behind her, my hard cock finding a place against the crack of her soft behind and held her in my arms.

I fell asleep myself, briefly, and when I came to, Katie was kissing me. Occasionally, she’d brush her lips against mine, but mostly she was showering my cheeks, nose and forehead with gentle little pecks. When she saw my eyes flutter open, she moved to more serious kissing. Soon our tongues were involved and pulling our bodies along for the ride.

We started out there on our sides, trying to press as much of ourselves against each other as we could, but Katie quickly rolled me onto my back and straddled my hips. That, of course, seated her right on top of my quickly recovering erection. I think she knew it, too, because she ground her hips around a few times and started making those little grunts and groans again like she had during the back rub.

I noticed that her bra was still hanging off her shoulders, so I pulled the straps down her arms and helped her finish taking it off. She thanked me by moving up and letting a hard nipple dangle within reach of my hungry lips. That temporarily relieved some of the direct pressure she was putting on my dick, but that was cancelled out by the arousal I felt from sucking on her nipples. Katie must have been enjoying what I was doing to her nipples, because she placed a hand under my head to support me as I feasted on those rubbery delights.

I guessed that Katie was ready for me to move forward now, and I moved a hand between us and started rubbing the crotch of her jeans. In no time at all, she was chanting “Oh god, oh god,” over and over again and soon stiffened and let out a loud squeal. I had successfully made my girl cum and I was proud of myself at the moment. Part of me dreaded what I knew would come next, though. I was sure that my girlfriend, now that she’d had an orgasm, would roll off me and stop to catch her breath and leave me unsatisfied.

She surprised me by pulling my hand out from between her legs and moving back to mash her pussy against my cock and started grinding against me as if she hadn’t cum in weeks. She bent down and kissed me ferociously before sitting upright and rolling her hips from side to side and back and forth. I instinctively pushed my own hips up against her crotch as she worked herself against me, which only made her press down even harder against me. She would stop once in a while and give me a few more heated kisses, then start grinding again.

I had been cupping her tits at first, occasionally pulling and twisting at her nipples, but the way she was humping me was getting to be too much for my cock. I moved my hands to her hips, trying to slow her down, and I quit pushing myself up against her, or at least I tried. Nature was starting to take over, and the reflex action it demanded was to meet the crotch of this aroused young woman thrust for thrust and seek out the orgasms that we both were obviously striving towards.

One more round of frantic kissing, which took a little of the pressure off my rod, and then Katie was riding me again. Riding was an accurate analogy. She was like a jockey in a horse race, galloping as rapidly as possible toward the finish line. I was neck and neck with her even though I was trying my best not finish by cumming in my underwear.

With another squeal that bordered on a scream, Katie crossed her finish line. Her body was shaking, she was panting breathlessly and almost sobbing from the sweet relief. She hadn’t stopped rolling her hips, though. It was almost as if she was trying to milk the last delightful sensation out of her pussy before she could even think about stopping. She did manage to milk something, that’s for sure. As Katie slowly rolled her hips while enjoying the last quakes of her climax, I hunched upward against her and shook as my own orgasm washed over me. I heard another little squeal from my girlfriend as my cock pulsed and shot its sticky load into my briefs.

“Oh my god, John,” Katie whimpered as she collapsed onto my chest. “I felt you cum and it made me cum again. That’s just so hot!”

She was smothering me with kisses when it finally sank in on me. “You came again?” I asked. “How many times did you cum?”

“Three,” she said, kissing me again. “Once on your hand, and once while I was riding you. Then when I felt you cum, I came again even though the last one wasn’t quite finished. Isn’t that hot?”

“Very hot,” I agreed. We kissed a little longer, but I finally had to roll Katie off me so I could get to the guest room and change out of the underwear I’d just filled with semen. I suspect that my girlfriend was in need of clean dry underwear herself.

After I pulled off my jeans and the soggy underwear, I mopped the cum out of my pubic hair with a tissue and made sure that none of my goo had soaked into my jeans. Then I put on the next pair of tighty-whities. As I bent over to pull them up, I got a glimpse of the bedside clock. It was 12:30 already. Katie and I must have slept a long time after I gave her that back rub.

With my jeans and shirt back on and buttoned up, I stepped back out into the hallway. Katie emerged from her bedroom at about the same time, dressed in the same soft sweater she had worn earlier, but now with a skirt on.

“I’ve never seen you in a skirt, Katie,” I said as I pulled her into my arms for a kiss.

“I don’t wear them to school,” she replied. “There’s no good way to sit like a lady at those stupid desks and I caught too many guys trying to get a free look at my panties.”

“What if I want a look at your panties?” I teased.

“You’ll get a look,” Katie grinned, “but it won’t be free. You’ll have to pay me in kisses. Lots and lots of kisses.” Those last five words had a kiss between each one.

“You drive a hard bargain,” I chuckled as I pulled her tight and started to put down a few kisses on deposit for a panty show. Just as we were both starting to breathe heavy, we heard the rattle of keys in the front door lock and we pulled apart.

“Am I disturbing you two?” Becky called up the stairs as she stepped in the house.

“Your timing is almost spooky, Mom,” Katie answered. “We just finished cleaning up.”

“Great!” Becky said. “I brought lunch and I’m glad it’s not going to get cold.”

Becky teased us while we were getting plates out for lunch about having gone two or three rounds while she was gone and asking me if she should go buy me more underwear, but Katie confessed that it was only one round. “I was nervous and John gave me a back rub. It was so relaxing that I fell asleep. He napped with me.

“What a marvelous man you are, John,” Becky gushed as she took me in her arms and gave me a smoldering kiss.

We sat down and enjoyed a nice lunch of Chinese take-out and talked mainly about school and band. Becky wanted to hear about my classes, even though most of them were the same as Katie’s but either at a different time or with a different teacher, because Freshmen don’t get a lot of electives. We also talked about band. We gave her our opinions of the music we’re working on and then started in on the people in the band. Both of them agreed with my characterization of the flute girls as princesses. Katie surprised me with how viciously she slammed Abby Kowalski. Apparently, the time she honked at us and flipped us off for being in her way while we were moving the tympani wasn’t my girlfriend’s only run-in with ‘her highness.’

“I’m just glad that marching band is over for the year and I don’t have to be around her,” Katie growled. “If she’s that nasty to people who aren’t in her own section, I can’t imagine how it is that one of the flute girls hasn’t killed her yet.”

“People like her always get theirs in the end,” Becky soothed. “Just don’t let me hear that you shot her or anything like that,”

“Not worth the possible suspension from school,” Katie chuckled. Her mood was already getting lighter.

“So, how was this morning, you two?” Becky asked, finally addressed the one subject that neither Katie nor I were willing to open on our own. “Staying within the rules?”

“No violations,” I assured her. She started laughing. Katie and I realized the humor in my choice of the word ‘violations’ and started laughing with her. It took a minute for us all to stop.

“John was wonderful,” Katie told her mom. “Like I told you, I was really nervous when you left. I’ve never done anything with a boy, well, only the things John and I have done so far. I wasn’t sure how fast John would want to take things, you know? Even though I know I’m going to give him my virginity in 62 days, I was nervous about going too far too fast today.”

Sixty-two days? She’s counting down?

“But then he was so sweet, mom,” Katie continued. “He just gave me a back rub and helped me relax. I was so relaxed that he managed to talk me out of my sweater and bra almost before I could think to object.”

“You could have stopped me,” I protested.

“I could have,” Katie confessed, “but I didn’t really want to.”

“I know she was relaxed, Becky,” I told my girlfriend’s mother. “She fell asleep under me.”

“That must have been frustrating,” Becky said sympathetically. “You work that hard to get her half-naked, and she’s sound asleep.”

“I thought so at first,” I admitted, “but she looked so beautiful lying there that I couldn’t wake her, so I curled up with her and pulled the covers over us. Next thing I knew, she was kissing me awake. I didn’t sleep too well last night. I was a little nervous about today, too.”

“Mommy,” Katie said. “Something happened that I wanted to ask you about.”

“Yes,” Becky answered cautiously while I was trying to figure out if I had done something that I was about to get in trouble for.

“Well, John made me cum,” Katie began, “but that’s not what I was wondering about, exactly. The thing is, after I came it was like I needed to cum again. So, we, er, humped for a while. Not long after that, I came again. Then John came, too, and it set off another one in me. Is that normal?”

“Normal?” Becky laughed. “More like ideal. Multiple orgasms are a wonderful thing, or so I’ve been told. I don’t have them myself. I’m very jealous, young lady.”

“I wanted to have more,” Katie told her mother, “but John had to get up and change.”

“Sorry,” I said weakly.

“It’s OK,” Katie said sweetly. “How many times can a girl, er, woman, cum in a row, Mom?”

“I don’t think there’s any scientific studies on that, baby,” her mom chuckled. “All I can tell you is to keep going until you’ve had enough.”

“That sounds fun,” Katie giggled.

“Be sure and take your vitamins, John,” Becky said as she turned to me. “I think you’re going to need your strength in the future.”

With lunch out of the way and all the trash and dishes dealt with, Becky was headed out the door again. She pulled me to her and gave me another scorching kiss, pressing the full length of her body against me and grinding her pelvis against my leg. Then she turned to Katie and gave her a motherly kiss on the cheek.

“You two have fun,” she told us. “Stay within the rules but have lots of fun. I’ll call you before I come back. Would pizza be OK for dinner tonight?”

Katie and I agreed that pizza would be just fine and waved goodbye to her mom as she walked out the door and we ran back up the stairs to Katie’s bedroom. My girlfriend wasn’t so nervous this time. We both kicked off our shoes and climbed up on the bed, lying side-by-side facing each other. Our kisses quickly got passionate and our hands roamed all over each other. Katie pulled my leg between hers and kept pulling until my thigh was mashed up against her pussy. That meant that her skirt had ridden up to the point that when I ran my hands down her hips, I soon ran into her panties and her bare thighs.

The moment my hands touched the bare skin of her thigh at the edge of her panties, Katie hunched her pussy against my leg. When my hands cupped her butt cheeks, she started to moan. When I slipped a hand down toward her pussy from behind, Katie broke our kiss and screamed out in climax. She kissed me, still breathless from her orgasm, and rolled away from me.

If I thought she was done for this round, I was put straight when she got up on her knees and pulled her sweater off over her head. After she tossed it across the room, she unhooked her bra and sent it flying to land in a different corner of the room. Then she stretched out beside me again and started unbuttoning my shirt as we resumed our kisses. It soon went flying to land in its own spot on Katie’s bedroom floor, and my girlfriend was back in my arms, mashing her naked breasts against my bare chest and humping her panty-clad pussy against the rough denim covering my thigh.

Rather than snake a hand down the back trail to her pussy again, I concentrated on my girlfriend’s breasts, sucking and gnawing lightly on them when she wasn’t demanding that my lips meet hers in a kiss. When that happened, I used my hands to pull and lightly twist Katie’s hard nipples. I didn’t treat them as roughly as I had treated her mother’s, unsure if Katie would want me to. She seemed to like the way I was handling them, though.

After a while of grinding against my leg while we made out, Katie pulled away from me. “I just can’t get there this way right now,” she complained. “I need your hand.”

She rolled onto her back and I propped myself up on one elbow at her side. Katie took my free hand and directed it down to her pussy. At first, she held my wrist as if masturbating herself using my hand as a sex toy, but once I got the rhythm she wanted, she let go and ran her hands over as much of my bare skin as she could reach. I alternated between kissing her lips and sucking on her nipples as I continued to rub my hand along the wet material of my girlfriend’s panties.

“That’s it,” Katie groaned. “Right there. Rub my clit, John. Make me cum!”

I concentrated on that hard bump at the top of her cleft, and within moments, Katie went rigid and let out another squeal to announce her climax. I tried to slow down and pull my hand away, but Katie grabbed my wrist and made sure I stayed on task. I kept rubbing. Now the material I was rubbing against was even wetter.

The most recent orgasm only seemed to energize Katie, and she was raising her hips off the bed trying to push her mound more firmly against my hand as I rubbed her clit. Moments later, she squealed out another orgasm, and followed it with yet another one just moments after that.

“Stop, John,” Katie begged. “I can’t breathe!”

“Finally had enough?” I teased gently.

“Oh, I could come again without much trouble,” Katie panted. “I was just having trouble catching my breath. I was afraid I was going to faint.”

“I thought ‘fucking someone until they were unconscious’ was just urban legend,” I mused.

“I think it’s possible you could do that to me,” Katie giggled. “Let’s try it sometime ... when we’re actually fucking, that is.”

“Deal,” I laughed.

“Know what I want to do now?” Katie asked.

“You tell me,” I said. I really had no clue whether she wanted to have me keep rubbing her to more orgasms, to roll over and go to sleep, or what.

“I think the rules for today say that I can open your pants, push your underwear down and jack you off,” Katie said as she pushed me over onto my back. “So that’s what I want to do next.”

Katie knelt beside me and started fumbling with the button on my jeans. It didn’t cooperate at first, but she finally got it loose and started on my zipper. Of course, the path that the zipper followed was the exact same line as my throbbing cock, and I was grateful for having cum once already today because I don’t think I could have held back from dumping my load after the stimulating four-orgasm show I’d just witnessed.

I was gritting my teeth as Katie fumbled around, trying to open my fly and push my underwear down out of the way. She finally managed it, and then she nervously took my straining erection in her cool hands and gave me a tentative squeeze.

“Wow,” she whispered in awe. “It’s so soft. I mean, the skin is so soft. It’s really hard underneath, though. And it’s hot.”

I couldn’t say anything. All I could do was try to keep from coming. As Katie’s exploring fingers ran across that super-sensitive spot just below the head of my cock [I looked it up in the anatomy books. It’s called the frenulum.] my cock pulsed in her hands and a big droplet of clear pre-cum appeared at the slit.

“Is that cum?” Katie asked.

“No,” I grunted. It’s called pre-cum. It’s there to help with lubrication.”

I guess that explanation was enough for the moment, and Katie continued to softly run her hands up and down my shaft.

“Mom tried to show me how to jack you off,” Katie said. “Can I try?”

I nodded, and Katie wrapped a fist around my rod. “Tell me if I’m doing it all right.” I told her to squeeze a little tighter, but not too much, and she took over from there, running her soft hand up and down the length of my shaft and giving the occasional twist of the wrist when she had her hand around the head. I wasn’t counting, of course, but I’m sure it only took about a half-dozen strokes before I could feel that familiar tightness in my balls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.