A Family Betrayal
Chapter 45

Copyright© 2015 by Hawkrider

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 45 - Heath is a smart kid, his life starts out happy until he hits thirteen when his life takes on a path he never expected. His family and friends that he grew up around become changed over time

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Ghost   Cheating   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   Black Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Revenge   Violence  

Jaime’s POV: In hell


Okay this I have to say fucking sucks. I try to get revenge on that ass clown Heath to only be written out and sent to hell. I mean what writer would do that ... oh shit I forgot Hawkrider and Tazonda are writing this story. And they just had to have that big tank Kevin throw me in a bon fire. Does he know that fucking burned me badly. I mean falling straight into the pit of hell was one thing, but that sudden impact hurt like a bitch. While I lay here looking straight up to see nothing but fire I realize I never got to see my mother and sister kiss my ass. I mean damn this bloody sucks. I get up to look around and see a few faces that I knew were in hell.One has a short mustache and his hand in the air. I give him a finger and ask if that is a better salute. He looks at me speaking german which make me walk past him saying speak english. I start walking down the center seeing men and women in states of torture. I cringe at the sights I see. The movies they show of hell are totally wrong. There is no happiness what so ever. I see demons with whips. I shake my head and wonder if some reader will just reach through the screen and pull me out of this part of the story. I stand in place and look around ... nope. No such fucking luck. Okay I admit I was a bad person. Hey reader have you not done anything just as bad as me, and still got forgiven ... well hell your no help. Anyways I walk a little further and see a very familiar face. I run in his direction and give him a flying side kick to the head. He goes flying while I feel hands grab my right arm. I turn to see it’s a demon.

“Get your hand off me you horny fucker.” I say for her to smirk

“I can’t do that for you just kicked my bitch.” She says while I turn to see Tyrone getting up

“Well your bitch is the reason I ended up down her lady. Just ask the reader that is reading this part.” I say to see her look around then shake her head

“What reader for I only see you and my little bitches. Now get in line, or I’ll have my daddy come out and play.” She says shoving me over by Trey

Okay I can tell already I am going to hate it here. First off I didn’t like to be told ... wait Tyrone would tell me what to do just as Trey did. Fuck I am a submissive at times. Okay maybe I will just as long as ... crap demon bitch is looking at me.

“Since you kicked my bitch get on your knees.” She says while I see Trey and Tyrone look at me almost scared to death ... wait they are dead

“Oh and what do I get?” I ask hoping the writer somewhat skips this part

“You’ll get a nice surprise handsome.” She tells me while I just sigh and cave in for her eyes are a erotic red ... wait what the hell am I saying

I get on my knees just to watch her step over.

“Now what...” I start to say before my eyes go wide

Right there in front of me is a big dick. I look up in her face to see a shit eating grin. I shake my head wondering why ... dammit you freaking writer’s why are you doing this to me. I know I fought Heath, and maybe raped Renee, and I did shoot Heath, but do I ... okay I do deserve this. I raise my head to all the sudden see Tyrone standing in front of me. He looks down at me scared.

“What the hell is this?” I ask for the demon bitch to laugh

“Did you think I would let you suck my fenis ... hell no. Now suck my bitches dick or else.” She says while I look at her

“Or else what?” I ask knowing it would be stupid too

I watch seeing her go over to Karl and Geoff. The next thing I see is Geoff head go up Karl’s ass. My eyes go wide while I turn to look at the writer begging for him to ... I am slurping at Tyrone’s tiny dick. I guess hell shrinks certain parts of a person. He is moaning until I hear a crack of a whip. I am blowing Tyrone ... Oh shit it was a dream or was it. My mouth is sore for some odd reason. I look to see Tyrone bent over and getting it from that demon bitch. I shake my head wondering if ... Oh fuck what is going on here. Now I am bent over and getting it from the demon lady. She is fully pounding me. I am moaning until I feel the crack of the whip. She tells me to shut up. I am confused for I was standing over where Tyrone is. She slides in and out of me until she ... Okay this is getting crazy for now I am standing where Trey was, but something feels off, and what I mean off is my manhood. I look down and it’s gone. What the hell Hawkrider? What are you doing to me? I look down to see I am bare like a woman. I reach down to feel labia lips. My chest has breast. I shake my head and I feel hair against my back. Oh god what is happening to me. I know I goofed up but please don’t humiliate me. I’m sorry I hurt Heath and his family. I swear I will never ... NOOOOOOO! Not again oh but it feels so good. Wait did I say that. I look to see the demon bitch fucking my wait. Oh crap I’m a woman. Oh shit she is pounding my pussy. Wait I feel something in my ass. I turn to see it’s Trey with a smirk. Oh please let this be a dream. I close my eyes but nothing changes ... Well I guess I was wrong. Now I am tied up against a wall with demon bitch smirking at me.

“Have you learned your lesson my pet?” She asks to get a nod

“Why am I a woman except the writer changing me to one which is sick?” I ask for her to look around before answering

“What writer for I only see you and my bitches. And why your a woman is you like to rape them. So I changed you to one. You will be my foot stool. You will lick the demon shit off my boots. You will do my betting. Your name is no longer Jaime, for it is now Cunt.” She says while I feel my body shiver

“Who ... who are you?” I ask for her to smirk

“I am the one they call Lilith.” She says while I feel my pov starting to end

While I am against the wall I feel myself pee. I cry wishing I never got mixed up with Trey and Tyrone. Bye everyone for I am in hell and can’t see my future. But I will not be alone for long for ... mmmphmmm will be joining me down here ... hmm I wonder ... I am laughing for I hope Hawkrider and Tazonda make him come down to hell so I can fuck my buddy with this body. My buddies name is ... mmmmmphmmmm ... quit doing that Lilith ... my buddies name is mmmmphmmmm ah fuck it.


Nightmare and Dreams:


I have been in and out of sleep. I have been sedated so many times that this last one was stronger then the last. I open my eyes, but find myself in a house that is unfamiliar to me. The living room is big, but not like mine. I see pictures on the wall, but faces are blurred. I make my way to the stairs and up. Once to the top I hear voices and moans. I can’t tell who they are. The hallway is long and dark with only the light from under a door. I get half way to hear another moan then another. I look behind me to see no one. I look back in front of me to see I am in front of the door. I place my hand on the doorknob to turn it. The door opens with a bright light. I shade my eyes to hear a familiar voice that I thought was dead.

“Eat your mistress’s pussy. Yes that’s it eat her out. Make her cum before you can bitch.” Tyrone says while I step in the room

In front of him is my mom. My eyes are wide watching Tyrone slide in and out of her. I run to get him off her to only go through him and to the floor. I quickly stand and try again, and it’s the same. I stand looking at my hands wondering what is going on.

“Yes fuck me master ... I’m your whore.” Mom says with a smile before going back to suck on the one woman I thought she never met before ... Jackie

“Yes you are ... now this is what is going to happen ... You are going to go see your wimp son. After a few months Jackie will show up ... You will act like you have never seen her before ... You will help her get Heath’s trust then when he doesn’t know it take all he has.” Tyrone says for Jackie to pull mom’s mouth to her pussy deeper

“Oh she know my love now fuck her ass ... claim it while I claim her mouth with my cunt.” Jackie says while my mom gasps for air to only look at me

“Look what you caused me to turn to when you left for school. You little bastard get out of my sight ... Oh yes fuck my ass.” Mom say before going back to tongue fucking Jackie

I turn and run for the door to see it close. I turn to see I am in my college dorm room I shared with Jack and Adam. I don’t know what is going on. There is a party going on. I walk around to only have college kids pass through me. I go to the small hall that leads to the bedrooms. There is a line of guys and girls. I see them lining up in front of the room I had. It’s like one of those slow motion scenes as I get to side of the front of the line. I see a guy taking money. I phase through the wall to only be stunned. On my bed is Jasmine tied up. Her legs are up in the air with some guy fucking her while she is sucking another’s cock.

“That’s it guys and gals keep her holes full. She loves cock and cum.” I hear a familiar voice say while guys surround the bed to start jerking off on Jasmine

I turn my head to the left to see Adam and Jack standing on either side of a chair. In the chair sits the younger me. I am tied up and gagged. I have tears in my eyes.

“Aww don’t worry Heath. Once we have enough money for tuition Jasmine will be yours in about two to three months.” Jack says while Adam chuckles

“Yep since we have to earn our money someway since we are not all that rich like you are. Oh look she is about to cum.” Adam says for time to stop and Jasmine looks at me

“Oh Heath baby maybe I should of done this in college then when you die I can spread my creamy tanned legs for all our biker friends ... Maybe I should anyway for Kevin. I am sure his cock is bigger then yours.” She says taking the next cock in her mouth before time is fast forward and becomes a blur

This time the scene shifts and changes. I am in Tiffany and Selena’s dorm room at the private school. I go to the bedroom, but what I see was not like all those years ago. What is the same is Chris fucking Tiffany while she is eating Selena out, but Trey ... Trey is here and Selena is sucking his dick. I feel anger for this is not suppose to happen.

“Chris breed me ... give me a baby.” Tiffany says breaking my heart all over again

“What about Heath?’ He asks while slamming into her

“Who’s Heath ... It’s you and Selena I love.” She says answering for me to stand frozen

“Enough talk eat my pussy baby.” Selena say before looking at me

“Oh who are you ... wait is that you Heath? Sorry hun but Tiffany is busy, but if you want a turn have a seat. It will be a thousand for a hour. She’s our whore now.” Selena says while Tiffany starts going back on Chris’s dick

I start for the bed to get Tiffany away, but again the scene changes. I am lost in a void until I find myself in a familiar bedroom. It’s the one at the beach house. I look to see Renee and Diamond kissing while on all fours. What shocks me is Geoff is behind Renee with Jaime behind Diamond.

“Your sister sure is tight. That Heath guy must have a small dick.” Jaime says for Geoff to nod

“Don’t bring him up ... oh yes fuck me ... breed my cunt.” Diamond says while Renee reaches back to spread her ass cheeks

“Breed me master Geoff ... breed us both. We are your whores.” Renee says making me step back

“That’s right Heath you left us and we found new boyfriends.” Diamonds says while Renee pulls a gun on me

“Bang.” She says while they fade and the scene changes again

I want to cry as this is a fucking nightmare. It’s at that moment I find myself in a alley. It’s dark. I turn to see a single light. I run towards it seeing the light gets closer. Once at the end I see a young woman standing there. She looks familiar as two guys walk up to her. One is Nicky and the other Justin.

“Hey Karen how much tonight honey?” Nicky asks while she smiles

“Two thousand not bad uh my uncles?” She asks while I look at her

She is in a skirt and tight see through top. She has high heels on.

“Not bad honey keep selling that pussy and that ass. Well have enough to get your mom out of jail.” Justin says while she goes sad

“Fuck her oh wait you both have. I mean hell with her. That money and the rest is ours. It’s her fault for trusting my good for nothing dad Chris. She should of gone with that Heath guy.” She says before looking at me “ I wish you were my daddy. I would of never ranaway.”

I am shocked while I go to my knees feeling defeated watching as the image changes to the Beach House living room. I look to see Faye riding Kevin. She is straddling him with his dick in her pussy.

“Oh yes my big hunk of a man. I love that fat cock up my pussy.” She says while he has her go faster

“Better then Heath’s I bet.” He says for her to moan

“Oh yes much better. His was just four inches. I couldn’t feel him at all. Guess it was good to cuckold him like right now. How are you over there my cucky.” Faye says while I look over to see I am kneeling naked with a cock cage on my dick

“I love it mistress.” The wimp me says

“Good after my man cums in me you will suck it out then clean his cock with that mouth.” She says for the wimp me to nod before he looks at me

“Just fucking die for this is your fault. If you just had drowned my life wouldn’t of gone to shit.” He says before I stand up and run for the back sliding door and phase through it to be standing on the beach

I look around feeling so alone. I look at the ocean to hear that song again. Nickelback comes to mind as I take my shirt off. I start toward the water until I feel arms around me. I stay where I am.

“Whoever you are let me go. I do not deserve to live.” I say to be turned around for a hand to slap me

“Heath all that you have see is your mind in conflict. All the hurt you have been through. The betrayal, cheating, mistruth’s, anger, denial, and sadness. You need to face it my love. We can’t live with out you. Listen with your heart. See what you have in front of you and move on. Don’t hold anything in. Let it out baby. Be reborn to the Heath you are suppose to be a loving and caring one.” Kendra says holding me

“I thought I was who you all loved?” I ask to get a nod

“You are, but your so full of doubt. The mom’s, Tiffany, and Kaye. Your mind and heart are in turmoil. Heath let all that out. Fight dammit for I and all who care about you love you. Don’t hold it all in. Let go of your hurt and sorrow. I can see it in your eyes baby. Let it out.” She says for tears and anger to start showing

“HaHa he can’t for he is just a wimp.” I hear a voice making me turn to see myself

The other me has dark eyes. I start over while he holds a knife. I take in a deep breath.

“Oh I take that back you growing some balls now. You don’t have anyone to help you now like you did with Tyrone, Trey, and Travis, or Nick. Remember those you had help with?” The other me says

“I don’t need them for I am myself. I will die to protect those I love.” I say for him to fake yawn

“Yeah yeah blah blah I’ve heard that before. Your just the same Heath just another day. Just give up and let me take over.” He says while I feel my heart warm up for images of my kids show up on either side in a line

“Daddy you can do this.” Tina Faye says before walking towards and fades into me

“Don’t give up for we need you.” Maggie May says following her sister

“We got your back daddy.” Verna Kikoa and Jackie Tessarosa say together to fill my heart

“We love you daddy.” The boy twins that Hannah had tell me to fill my heart also

“You can beat the hurt and pain daddy.” Anthony says running to fill my chest with air

Karen, Dakota, Lil Greg, and Lil Heath stay surrounding myself and I.

“Oh how adorable after I take over I can make their lives horrible.” He says while I stand five steps away

“You won’t get the chance for there is something that you don’t know.” I say for him to smirk

“What’s that idiot?’ He asks while I grin

“A child’s love never stops and is unending. I have my kids that make me happy. They are part of the reason I wake up in the morning. Their smiles warm my heart. They are innocent and happy and that is how they shall remain.” I say before rushing him

He swipes at me with the knife. I jump back as the scene is like a anime fight. I gets my hits in. I watch for his weakness. Once I see it I leap at him. First I kick the knife out of his hand. Next I kick his left knee out from under him. I then bring my left knee into the front of his chest making him go backward landing in the sand. I pick the knife up to only kneel at his head. With the knife in both my hands I lift it up above my head. He looks up at me with a grin.

“You don’t have the guts boy.” He says while I look down in his eyes

“You don’t know me all that well then. You are not going to rule me any more. I know what you are now all my despair and anger, doubt and misery. I am done with you. I have those that love me. I don’t need to hold anything back anymore.” I say bringing the knife blade down and into his heart

It’s at that time when I am blown back. I sit up to see all the bad memories leave him into a ball of cleansing light. I stand up as years of hurt and pain leave me to only be replaced by happy thoughts and memories. It’s at that moment older versions of Karen, Dakota, Lil Greg, and Lil Heath come over. What shocks me is Karen is holding a baby boy.

“We are proud of you dad. Since I didn’t marry Heathie meet your grandson Heath Dakota Thompson the 2nd.” She says while I step up to see his eyes look like mine

It’s at that moment a older Karen squeaks as Dakota and Lil Greg side step her.

“And your ass got big.” They both say for her to hand me the baby

I accept the little one for Karen to chase after her brothers. I watch as the three return to little kids. I remember hearing the way they met. They accepted the other. Once Karen gets to her brothers they dodge her smack to only grow up again. This time they are taller then her. Both my sons pick her up.

“You pervs let me down.” Karen says being older

“But sissy I wuv you.” Lil Greg says to make Dakota mimic his brother

“Act your age.” She says to get a hug before walking to me and fading away

I look down to see my arms empty. I look upon the water to see my mother. She comes walking to me. I meet her at the shore. She takes my hands in hers.

“I am proud of you Heath. Now maybe you can be happy, but your biggest trial is still to come.” She says confusing me

“What do you mean?” I ask to get a shook head

“I can not tell you for it’s one that you can only face.” She says while I start hearing music

I look around, then back to see she is gone.

“DADDY DANCE WITH US!” I hear Karen yell from behind me

I turn to see her, Lindsey and Serena running to me. I run to them to take Karen’s left hand and Serena’s right. They take a hand each of Lindsey. The song that plays sounds so familiar. While we dance I hear it plan as day.

“Oh don’t you dare look back. Just keep your eyes on me.” I said, “You’re holding back,” She said, “Shut up and dance with me!” This woman is my destiny She said, “Ooh-ooh-hoo, Shut up and dance with me.”

Memories of a night long ago come to me. Next thing I know the rest of my kids join. Each one glowing.

We were victims of the night, The chemical, physical, kryptonite Helpless to the bass and the fading light Oh, we were bound to get together, Bound to get together

Next each one is swept up into the arms of one of my wives and loves except one. I start dancing with them.

She took my arm, I don’t know how it happened. We took the floor and she said

Karen starts trying to sing the song until a beautiful voice is heard.

“Oh, don’t you dare look back. Just keep your eyes on me.” I said, “You’re holding back,” She said, “Shut up and dance with me!” This woman is my destiny She said, “Ooh-ooh-hoo, Shut up and dance with me.”

It’s Jasmine while my wives, loves, and kids step to the side. Jasmine is singing to the song while coming to me. I met her halfway before she pulls me down into a kiss. It’s at that moment that my eyes close. The kiss deepens for me to feel a hot warm feeling surround my heart.

Waking up from the long twisting nightmare that turned into a nice caring loving dream. I open my eyes to see my wives and those I loved dancing. Their partners although put a smile upon my face. Each had one of my kids in their arms. Kendra held Karen while the song which played that Halloween night all those years ago that Jasmine and I had our first kiss. It made my heart fill with warmth hearing the kids giggle. I didn’t really want to disturb them, but figured they had waited for me to wake. I started thinking of how to step in, but knew once I tried my body would give out from not moving around. So I winged it.

“So is this a private dance amongst the kids and their mothers?” I come out asking to watch them stop and look at me

“DADDY, DADDY!” The oldest four off my kids yell

“Oh baby your awake finally. We all have been so worried.” Jasmine says for her to come to my left with Lil Greg

They all start coming over, but the only ones missing are Tiffany, the moms, and god moms. The kids ask to be put down. Anthony and Tina Faye crawl up to me. It’s a bit funny for they both act like their racing. Tina Faye my little fighter has her tongue to the right of her mouth letting me know she is either determined, or she was leaving a surprise for her mommy. I have to give Anthony credit he almost beat her. Once to my chest she looks in my eyes.

“Dada kay?” She asks so adorable not yet able to say daddy yet or okay

“Yes my little speed demon I’ll be just fine. Now let your brother get a hug.” I say wrapping my right arm around her to pull her to my right

Anthony comes up with a baby smile. He hugs me tight around the neck.

“Dada wake.” Like Tina Faye he can’t pronounce daddy yet which is understandable

“Yes baby boy I am.” I say holding him before all my kids find a spot to hug me

“Daddy I was so scared.” Karen says while I reach to rub her back

“I know honey, but so was I. When I felt your hand and saw you I became scared myself, but you became my little warrior and saved me. Your my little hero.” I say with tears while she cries

“Yes she is my love.” Diamond says with a smile

After the kids get hugs it’s their mothers turn. My wives and those that will be wives one day move the kids down around my legs. Then it’s a pile up of crying women. Jasmine bless her heart straddles me, and gently lays on me. There is nothing more then seeing nine women finding a spot to hug me. I hear my kids laughing before Dakota smarts off.

“Mommy your butt is big.” He states getting me to chuckle and her to giggle

“It’s probably because mommy is pregnant. Now behave and hold Maggie May.” She says while the kids awe

I hug and kiss all nine of my ladies before they break hugs except Jasmine and Kendra. Both look at me with stern eyes. Oh crap I’m in deep shit.

“Heath Dakota Thompson.” Jasmine says for of course Dakota to speak up again

“Daddy in dog house with Batman now.” He says for Karen to put her two cents in

“Uh huh, he can sleep with us.” Karen says to get Diamond to speak up

“No baby girl we just need to explain to your daddy that going out like he did alone was bad.” My hot tempered ... wait they all were hot tempered except Allison

“Baby next time when someone asks if you want company you say yes comprenda.” Jasmine says for me to nod

“Yes I do, it was a foolish thing I did going alone. I admit it.” I say to see their shocked yes

“Wait did he just admit to doing something stupid?” Hannah asks to get nods

“Yep he did. Are we sure this is our husband? He looks like Heath ... feels like Heath.” Jessie Lee says with a question

“You mean he isn’t daddy?” Lindsey asks with wide eyes to get her brothers and sisters to look at me

“Yes he is your father, but it’s never this easy to get him to admit to something.” Jessie Lee says being right

“True, but I’ve had time to think and come to realize my whole way of thinking was off. I need to think before jumping to conclusions.” I exclaim to see nods

“So the whole Tiffany and Kevin incident could of been a jumping to conclusion ordeal?” Renee asks for me to sigh and nod

“Or thinking of teaching a lesson might of went way overboard?” Kendra asks for me to think before sighing again to nod in agreement

“I get the point and your both right. Look like all humans I made a mistake.” I say for Lil Greg to say something

“We are not human?” He asks with wide eyes

“Dumb Dumb.” Lindsey says for him to look at her

“I’m not dumb dumb, Uncle Jack is dumb dumb.” He says getting a no

“Yes your human baby boy I was just saying metaphorically.” I say for him to scratch his head

“What’s metapoorically?” He asks for us to laugh

“Metaphorically bubby ... and I have no clue.” Dakota says being a smarty

“Your daddy was meaning he is only human.” Jasmine says for Lil Greg to nod

“So how long have I been in here?” I ask for the kids to start counting their fingers for me to chuckle

“A week and a half baby. When you woke you would scream for Karen. It was like you were reliving that night.” Diamond tells me to get a nod

“I guess I was in my head. It felt so real every time.” I say for them to have concern

“Your doctor said it will take time to get over it though. She suggested some therapy. Adam has already started helping Karen. She is beginning to see what happened wasn’t her fault, and she did the right thing.” Allison says for me to nod in agreement

“I agree with him. She was brave that is for sure.” I state for my oldest to smile

“Does that mean I can get the new barbie that’s out?” Karen asks with those sparkling bright blue eyes

“Yes, but you know the rules young lady. Your siblings get a toy also.” I say for her to nod giving me a smile

“I know daddy.” She says for Jackie Tessarosa to snuggle up to her big sister

“Me barbie.” My youngest daughter says so cute looking up at her big sister

“Yes baby girl I’ll get you one. Just don’t tear her up. She limited edition whatever that means.” Karen says to get a nod

“Turtle.” AJ says from Dakota’s left

“I know we will get it AJ.” Dakota says putting his left arm around his little brother

“I take it they have a new ninja turtle out?” I ask for the boys to nod

“Yes daddy, Christopher and AJ have been going nuts over the commercials.” Lil Greg says while I chuckle

“How did I know.” I say to get laughs

The next hour the kids tell me of all they have done. I smile for it is like a whole new thing to me with new eyes. The kids start to get hungry and Tina Faye did leave her mommy a surprise. I just laughed about it. I knew when she has that tongue out it means two things she was concentrating on getting somewhere or she was using the bathroom in her diaper. Either way it was funny. Jasmine knew it to only shake her head.

Kendra stayed for reasons I didn’t know, but I didn’t care for she was the only one that didn’t hurt me out of the others in anyway or fashion. We talk when the door opens to my hospital room. In walks Tiffany, but what catches my eyes is her holding hands with another woman. I don’t know why, but I start feeling sad. Did she move on? Did I take the whole thing to far? I try to hold back my tears that want to come. Tiffany leads the woman over to the left side of my bed. My once first love tries to take my hand for me to place it on my chest.

“Who’s your friend?” I ask a bit bluntly

“This is Sandra. Sandra meet Heath.” Tiffany says with a sweet tone saying the woman’s name and leaves out I’m her husband making me feel she is leaving me for me to feel scared inside for a few tears to show on the side of my eyes

“How did you meet?” I ask getting to the point

“Well after getting kicked out. I met her at a bar. I found something in her that felt right.” She says making my tears start to fall

“So your leaving I take it. Just like that?” I ask to get shocked eyes

“Is that what you think? Wow I don’t know what to say to that except you need to quit thinking every little thing evolves around you. I love you Heath so much, but like I said after I was ‘ voted’ out. I went to stay at a motel room. I had time to think. Then when I return I hear our daughter calling someone else mommy. How do you think that made me feel? Then seeing you with a new woman just made the hurt deepen more. I’m sorry for stabbing you for that was not my intent.” Tiffany says for Kendra to giggle

“No it was more of you wanted me out of the way. I could see it in your eyes, but still I was not trying to take your place.” Kendra says for Tiffany to nod

“I know that after we started talking after what happen to Heath.” Tiffany says to get a nod

“So what is it you want to say?” I ask for her to squeeze my hand

“Heath you and I have known each other for all our lives. We would play and have fun. Heath you are my first love, and that speaks volumes.” Tiffany says to get a nod before going on “ Sandra is a caring and loving woman. The way we met may of been awkward and violent, but after getting to know the other we found out we have few things in common. She has had a rough life life, but is finally coming to terms with all that she went through.” Tiffany says for me to shrug

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.