A Family Betrayal - Cover

A Family Betrayal

Copyright© 2015 by Hawkrider

Chapter 31

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Heath is a smart kid, his life starts out happy until he hits thirteen when his life takes on a path he never expected. His family and friends that he grew up around become changed over time

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Ghost   Cheating   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   Black Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Revenge   Violence  

A couple days after the intrusion my family were able to calm down as things returned to normal. The kids started to be themselves with Adam helping them through the emotional strain that all four showed. The rest of the family dealt with their own emotional awareness stating 'No one was going to break our family apart'. Those in my family meaning my godparents, mom, Michelle and Travis checked their bank accounts making sure their money was still intact after hearing what Tyrone was up to as of the past few months. They all had smiles telling me to thank my friend for saving their future. The weeks went by in November as any other month. Thanksgiving was vastly approaching which would be the first in years that it would be spent with my extended family. I was looking very forward to eating the meal that would be made by my godmoms and mothers. They made it known to Jack that they were going to take over the kitchen the few days that led to turkey day. He just shrugged saying ' Thank god' to only get a laugh from each of them.

During the second week of November I sent Allison a cell phone. I didn't ask her for permission since I knew what she would say. I wanted to get my plan in motion for my surprise to Adam this year for Christmas. I knew I had to ask my five ladies sooner or later, but first I had to convince Allison to come up for the holiday. From the first talk at Disney and those between then and now I found out she was too prideful to accept any kind of charity. The thing is what I was doing wasn't in the lines of charity, but me being a brother to her as well a daddy to Lindsey since she saw me as a father figure. Shoot I had taken Lil Heath in as my own son not long ago as Chris took my kids in as his. During those weeks in November my ladies have well become more passionate to me. Diamond although seems to cling to me in a good way. I guess she was trying to get over what her asshole brother stated to her, but she never showed any kind of fear any longer or scared of us as a family kicking her out. Our loves began spending more time with her also making her see she had no worries or concerns to think differently. I was just glad my Diamond was getting out of that rut.

Something else happened during those weeks. Batman was feeling much better for he shocked us all by taking Sprinkles and Wiggles into his care. I guess the fight made him see that those two little pups needed a father or brother to look up to. He would let them lay on him with no bad feelings.The kids were enjoying playing with the Batman they knew and loved as he had returned to being the old Batty. I did notice something very odd. He would after all this time go up to Justin giving him a stern look which surprised my new brother. Both looked at one another before Batman bit him then licked Justin's leg. I guess Batman was trying to say ' You kick me again I will bite you harder'. Ever since then Batman would sit by Justin as he did each one of us.

It was the Saturday before Thanksgiving that I was sitting in my chair talking to my ladies when my cell phone went off. I looked at the number after sliding the screen. I gave a little smile to only look over at my daughter who was on the floor watching cartoons around 11 o'clock in the morning.

"Karen it's for you honey." I tell her seeing her turn to look at me confused


Karen's POV:

I was watching one of my favorite cartoons when my daddy spoke up saying the phone was for me. I got up only to go over to him, mommy Jazzy, and Jessie.

"Who is it daddy?" I ask seeing him shrug his shoulders

"No clue baby girl answer it." He tells me handing me the phone

I accept the phone as my daddy accepts the call.

"Hello." I say holding my daddy's phone

"Hey sissy." My eyes go wide while looking at my daddy

"Lindsey?" I ask seeing my mommies smile

"Yes sissy mommy let me call daddy's phone. How are you doing Karen?" Lindsey asks while I smile at my daddy seeing him smile back

"I am fine sissy. How are you Lindsey?" I answer back with a smile sitting at my daddy's feet


I smile feeling my daughter sit on my feet. Both Jasmine and Jessie cuddle up to me with smiles. We listen to our daughter talk to someone that she took in her heart as a sister. It was nice to hear my daughter connecting to someone that was actually her cousin, but I wasn't going to let that cat out of the bag yet. It was about 20 minutes later Karen stood up to only hand me the phone.

"Auntie Alli wants to speak with you daddy." Karen tells me having Jasmine and Jessie raise up while I accept the phone

"Hey Allison what's up?" I ask hearing Lindsey in the background telling Allison what all her and Karen talked about

"Heath hun I just got this cell phone. Why did you send it to Lindsey and I?" She asks with some concern in her voice

"Because I didn't want you to have any worries of when your service would end or if you afford to put money on it. I put you on my family plan." I answer while she goes quiet just to have me add " I am sorry if I stepped over bounds, but I care about you and Lindsey."

I start to hear her sob before she speaks.

"Oh Heath you don't know how much the phone means to Lindsey and I. I know I must of sounded upset, but it's just no one has really helped us. And there are talks about layoffs at work. I am so afraid Lindsey will be taken from me if I lose my job." Allison tells me sobbing again

I have both Jasmine and Jessie get up to let me up. I give them both a kiss before making my way to our bedroom. Walking up the stairs then down the hallway I hear footsteps behind me. I turn to see all five of my loves following me. I let out a sigh finally getting into our bedroom. I make my way to the bed taking a seat on the edge. My ladies come in to only take places on the floor while Jasmine and Jessie sit on either side of me. While listening to Allison cry and Lindsey in the background trying to comfort her mother. I come up with a thought that I hope Allison will agree to.

"Allison would you like to come here for Thanksgiving?" I ask seeing the looks on my ladies as they are shocked I invited without asking their permission or opinion on the idea

"Heath I would, but I don't have the money. I spent all I had for Lindsey and I to have a good Thanksgiving. I just want her to enjoy the holidays." She tells me making my heartache to help them both

"Well how about Christmas Allison? I am sure you both would feel a whole lot better just getting away from there for awhile." I ask stating my opinion

Seeing the looks on those that surround me at that moment are of pure shock. I watch as each look from me to each other. All five stand up leaving the bedroom with sad expressions. I shake my head as I knew they have jumped to conclusions again.

"I don't know Heath. How would I get there and back. Look Heath I so want to be around your family, but if they lay me off I will have to find another job around Christmas." She tells me while my mind starts to think

"Just think about it Allison, and leave the how and when to me." I state hearing a sigh

"Ok Heath as you have proven to Lindsey and I that you are a good man." She tells me as I smile

We talk for a little bit longer before she has to go. We hang up a minute later with me placing my phone on my right. I stay seated thinking of how to explain to my loves about Allison. It's at that time they all come back in with very concerned looks on their face. I stand up telling them to have a seat. Each one gives me a look that makes me enforce my words. Once they have a seat on the bed next to each other I make my way over to the desk. I get the manilla envelope then make my way back to hand it to Jasmine.

"Before each of you speak maybe that will fill you each in on why I am so concerned with Allison." I state making my way to my bedroom chair to recline back

I close my eyes hearing the papers being pulled out. I stay quiet letting my fiancees read what I had weeks ago. I hear gasps then Jasmine reading the birth certificate. Then Diamond reading the adoption papers that I knew GHO$T had a hard time getting his hands on. I hear each one of them talk before it all comes together.

"Holy shit Allison is Adam's sister." Hannah states with a shocked tone

"Heath why did you keep this from him and the family? When are you going to tell him?" Tiffany asks getting my attention

"I'm not because I want to surprise him along with the family. I talked her into coming here for Christmas, but I wanted to show atleast you five why I am trying to help her and Lindsey from a shitty life they have." I exclaim opening my eyes raising up

"They have it that hard baby?" Jasmine asks to only get a nod

"Heath darling I guess we were jumping again, but you showing us all this information shows you truly do trust us." Diamond states with a small smile

"Diamond I have always trusted you all, but it's been you four excluding Jessie that hardly trusted me. Look I love you all so very much, but Allison and Lindsey have no one to help them. No family to be around except this one in which ... in which I am trying to bring them into." I state seeing their eyes soften towards me

Each of my loves look down at the paper they hold before putting all the information back in the envelope. I watch Jasmine stand coming over to me to only hand the envelope to me. I sit up accepting only to pull her into my lap. She lets out a squeak before I hold her in my arms.

"So I have to ask can Allison and Lindsey come stay here as I have a lot of planning to do?" I ask to see the others stand up coming to join Jasmine and I

Diamond gets in my lap also while Hannah, Jessie, and Tiffany sit in front of us on the floor. Diamond looks in my eyes searching for something that has me curious. Once I guess she found it I noticed her smile.

"Baby bring us a new sister. Just don't bring us another lover." Diamond tells me getting a shake of my head

"Diamond darlin Allison is just like Selena, Kaye, Michelle, Sierra, Mandy, and Renee. She is a sister in my heart, but Lindsey sees me as her daddy in which I don't mind being for her." I tell her with a heartfelt smile

"Ok baby just be careful my love we don't need you to be taken from us by a woman." Jasmine says getting giggles

"As if Jazzy baby look at our moms and godmoms. Even if they weren't family I am sure our baby would never leave us." Hannah states getting nods

"True there Hannah darling. So baby when do you plan to bring them both here?" Jasmine asks in a playful voice

"Well this is what I have been thinking." I say as each of them come closer to me

I discuss my idea and thoughts in which they each nod giving me a assuring smile. Diamond speaks after placing her hands around my neck.

"You know Heath my love that before you leave for a few days that your going to have to satisfy us enough to hold us over until you return right?" Diamond asks only to get pinched on her ass by me

"Yes I do my Diamond doll." I say getting a wicked smile

The rest of the afternoon goes by with family members going out starting their early Christmas shopping. The only ones left were Nick and I as we sat in the living room drinking a beer each while a game was on. I caught him looking at his beer bottle as if deep in thought. I wasn't going to pry, but my curiousity got the best of me.

"Ok Nick what's got you looking as if your in space?" I ask getting his attention

"Just thinking back to when my family was coming together after all that happened." He tells me taking a drink from his bottle

"You want to talk about it man?" I ask seeing his expression show some relunctance

"You sure you want to hear about those days?" He asks to only get a nod


Nick's POV:

I look at Heath seeing his look of concern before I start in on my story.

"It was around 20 years ago that my family began to heal after all the hell that it went through." I say remembering as if it all happened yesterday

"Flashback"

I am standing outside the courthouse with my family. Dad and Mom are talking with Sasha and Lucy about what was going to happen. Since mom was a lawyer plus a relative she couldn't represent them in a court of law. So the next best thing was Rick. Savannah asked her father to help in which he did without being paid. He stated that he owed my dad and mom for being a asshole to me just two years ago. Dwight and Yvonne was babysitting their nieces and nephew as Savannah, Megan, and I were politely asked to testify for my cousins. Both have gone through so much in their life that it seems the judge wanted some testimony as for some truth. Sasha and Lucy weren't in trouble as this was a adoption case. Dad and Mom wanted to take my cousins in as their own. Even though Aunt Gail turned out to be a bad person. Sasha and Lucy were the victims in everything that Karl and Aunt Gail had them to do or done to them. It was because of both that my cousins could never have kids. They both took in Sierra, Mandy, Nicky, Justin, Renee, and Jessie Lee in as their own bathing them with love. As I sat on my trike holding Savannah and Megan. My father in law stepped over asking if we were ready. We looked to each other before looking back to him with a nod. Dad and mom came over leaving both my cousins in the comfort of E.P. and Jax.

"Nick honey I hope your not having any bad thoughts of Sasha and Lucy being your sisters?" My mother asks with deep concern

"Mom before I found out the truth they were my sisters." I say letting my words sink in before I continued " As to your question I don't have any bad thoughts for both of them as they have been hurt for so long, and need all our love."

"Your so right darling for if it was not for them I might of been raped while watching them kill you." Savannah says with a few tears

"I know Vannah darlin that is why I am here to make sure they become Covingtons just like me." I state with a smile

It was at that moment we were all called into the courthouse around 11 a.m. I let Savannah and Megan go to only take a hand from each leading them up the steps following my parents, Rick, my cousins, and the two I call brothers. Shelby and Lisa were not available to be here as they were watching their daughters as Simon and Caleb had some club business to attend to in dad's place. Once inside we are ushered into the court room. We all took our seats before watching Rick escort Sasha and Lucy pass the little swinging gate. They sat on the left side of the courtroom. I looked at the right to see a woman sitting. I looked at my mother motioning to the woman. She leaned over past dad as I leaned past Megan on my left.

"That is Tamera Hillbottom. She is a strict lawyer in every case." My mother tells me whispering

"Ok um I thought this wasn't a court trial?" I ask whispering back

"It's not honey, but she treats every case like a guilty before innocent." Mom says back to me getting a shook head

"ALL RISE JUDGE FRANCIS PRECIDING!" The baliff yells catching everyone's attention

We all stand watching the female judge come walking in before she sits in her rightful chair.

"You maybe seated." The judge says in which everyone does before she continues " Mr. Andrews will you start this adoption case as to speak."

"Yes your honor." Rick says opening his file that he already had set up on the table before starting " Your honor my two clients here Sasha and Lucy Carrington are in their late twenties, but at the moment have no mother, and their father is in prison in Georgia."

"Yes I know from the case two years ago, but my wondering is why they would want to be adopted is what has me concerned to why we are here. And I guess you have a good reason for us to be here." The judge asks before looking at my cousins

"Of course your honor. My clients want to be adopted by their uncle and aunt. Their cousins are the only family they have besides their loving aunt and uncle who have accepted them back into their lives. I know this is very awkward, but they have expressed this to the courts for the past year and a half." He states while I see the judge make a note before looking at Hillbottom

"Ms. Hillbottom do you object to Sasha and Lucy Carrington to be adopted by Grey and Tessa Covington?" The judge asks the woman that looks over at my cousins

"No your honor, but I do have concerns." She answers the judge catching us all off guard

"And what would those concerns be?" The judge asks the female lawyer

"Well how do we know that neither one or both will restart what their parents started so long ago? What would cause them to gather up people to fight as they did? Sorry your honor, but if their parents started that lifestyle what is to stop them from returning to it. What will protect the citizens of our community from them?" Hillbottom asks pissing me off

"Your honor may I speak please." I ask after standing up getting attention

"And who may you be?" The judge asks with concern

"Nick ... Nick Covington. I am Sasha and Lucy's youngest cousin, but for years I was their brother by paper and in our hearts." I respond saying being motioned

I make my way past the gate to stand in the middle. I turn around to look at Ms. Hillbottom or Brokenass whatever her fucking name was before looking back at the judge.

"Your honor my cousins gave up that life. They have turned their um father's old company around. They help those that have had hard lives. I know my Uncle Karl and Aunt Gail were bad people, but it doesn't mean Sasha and Lucy will be. Look neither one can have kids from all the rape and abuse each have gone through by my uncle and aunt's commands to very unpleasant men. They have fought for their parents entertainment." I say to the judge and those in the room before continuing on " My cousins just want to be at peace after what happened a few years ago. My family ask that this court gives them that peace by erasing the last name from Sasha and Lucy to only give them the last name Covington."

I stood there staring at the judge. She had a look of astonishment to my words. She looked at the paperwork in front of her before signing a few of them. She looked up at us all to just motion for me to return to my seat. She looked again to everyone before looking at Sasha and Lucy.

"Sasha, Lucy I wish to give you the peace your..." She paused looking at me with a small smile to only continue " That your brother just spoke about. By the power given to me I hereby grant Sasha and Lucy the name change. They are now the daughters of Grey and Tessa Covington, and the sisters of Shelby, Lisa, and Nick. I wish you luck in your future endeavors court adjourned."

With the sound of the gavel my family stood up as the judge stood. I thought she was leaving, but she came around making her way to my two sisters. I smiled with pride looking over seeing Sasha and Lucy crying for the first time in months.

"Nick that took courage baby." Savannah says to me holding my right arm

"I agree babe you really stood up for our sisters." Megan says while I see my sisters hug the judge

"Actually I did what my heart told me too. Besides they have always been sisters to me during the whole Karl and Gail thing." I stated leading my two loves over to the family members

Sasha and Lucy spotted me walking fast to me. Both Savannah and Megan let go of my arms that were taken over by Sasha and Lucy.

"Nick hun thank you for helping us. Thank you for always being our little brother in our hearts." Sasha tells me with tears

"Yes Nick you have always been our brother, and always will be. We are deeply sorry for what dad and mom did years ago." Lucy tells me with tears also

"Your both welcome as always. Now how about we go home and have a party." I say getting smiles from those that gathered meaning my family

"Agrees with that bro." E.P. says as he and Jax go to the two that have taken their hearts

Sasha turns to E.P. while Lucy embraces Jax. Dad and mom come over to hug me tight.

"Thank you son for standing up for your sisters baby boy." My mother tells me with a smile

"Your welcome mom." I say feeling my dad break the hug

"Let's go home we have a party to start." My father says even then he stayed strong

That day we left that court house in good spirits. Dad, Megan, and I got upon our rides with Savannah sitting behind me. Sasha, Lucy, E.P., Jax, and Mom got in her SUV with Rick going to his car. We left for home with a new feeling in our beings.

"End of Flashback"

I looked over to see Heath looking at me. I took a sip of my beer letting out a sigh.

"So I know all about a family coming together to heal." I state seeing him nod

"I guess both our families have been through a lot. So have you heard anything from your uncle?" Heath asked me getting a shook head

"Nope last I knew he was behind bars serving time for a number of crimes against him, but if he ever got out he won't have a day of peace." I state seeing my new brother's face

"What do you mean Nick?" He asks me with a evil smile

"Let's just say he still has some debt to pay in my family." I say seeing him nod

The rest of the afternoon went by with Heath and I talking of the coming holidays.


The days before Thanksgiving came and gone. This would be the first Thanksgiving with my family in a long time. The godmoms and moms made a very delicious dinner with all the trimmings. I forgot how good my moms ham was as well my godmoms turkey tasted. It was a very enjoyable day for all of us. I was so thankful that I had forgiven those that had hurt me, but knew they were hurt also. The kids shocked us grown ups by pigging out on what was put on their little plates asking for seconds as the boys ask for thirds. I looked over at Chris seeing a smirk remembering my ' Bottomless pit' remark I made months ago. Shaking my head I chuckle quietly seeing his nod. The rest of Thanksgiving was filled with laughter between the adults while the kids watched movies like Transformers 4, Snow White, and Star Wars. Their moms made sure each of them had a movie they liked. My loves although had plans for me by taking me to our bedroom to spend some time alone around 4 o'clock in the afternoon that day. I didn't protest as again I was just thankful for them being in my life. Those next few hours nothing else mattered as my five beautiful ladies each made love to me.

The day after Thanksgiving was Black Friday. Now I knew why stores all over the United States were open selling what all they could with nice products, but getting up way early in the morning was the pits. Most of my family went to the nearest retailers to get another jump for Christmas. At 5 a.m. that Friday morning we all got in cars and the Ranger I still had. The kids wanted to come with me so Jasmine sat in the passenger side while our daughter and sons sat behind our seats. The godparents and moms went one way while the rest of us went to Wal Mart. I had a thought come to me, but to keep it from the family I would have to go shopping later by myself, but possibly take Jasmine and Diamond with me at that time.

After that Black Friday all the gifts that were bought had to be hid from prying eyes. So Papa Mike and I rented a big storage unit. We estimated since there was like 30 people in the family now we needed a big place. Nick said that the rest of the family would be up at Christamas along with a few we haven't met. I asked who getting a smile when he stated his other 4 kids, Dwight, and Yvonne. I heard about them, but have never met them yet. So with plans being made we put the gifts that were wrapped in the storage unit. We counted it would take four vehicles to haul all the gifts the night before, but with my mind racing with thoughts of Allison and Lindsey I knew I wouldn't be here to haul the gifts Christmas Eve night. Except I would be bringing home two surprises to a brother that needed them both in his life. I had a inner smile thinking this Christmas was going to be wonderful. I just had to make it wonderful for two people that have been alone on the holidays the past years.

The rest of November went by quickly with Nick, Savannah, and Megan leaving again to only promise to come back up for Christmas. We gave them a fond farewell with hugs. Since December was finally here I had to start getting my plans started. I made arrangements for the Sunday before Christmas to fly down to Allison's. I wanted to have a little time to help her adjust to what I had to tell her. I knew it was not going to be easy for her, but it had to be done. My loves understood supporting me in my mission to bring a sister and brother back together again. As the days in the first week went by I went over my investments while talking to Allison on the phone. She told me her and Lindsey were excited about visiting in a few weeks. I could tell by the sound of her voice. She also exclaimed it was the only thing to help her get through work. I knew Allison was holding back tears when she told me about her job. She stated that the rumors of layoffs was true. I felt bad for her at that moment. I had to think of how to make her and Lindsey's life better. They had no one around them to help either one of them. I heard Lindsey in the background coughing. My little adopted daughter was sick. I asked Allison if she had anything for Lindsey. Allison said she did and thanks for asking. I told her to give my girl a hug and my love. We talked for a bit longer before she had to go take care of her daughter. I placed my phone on my desk to only look at the screen. I moved my money around to a few accounts I had for bills, food, and luxery. I thought of something in which I smiled opening five accounts one for each of the kids in my life. I wanted them to have a good start of a nice future. So I moved a reasonable amount of money to each account. After what took thirty minutes I turned my laptop off to only make my way to the bed to rest for a few minutes. I looked to see it was around noon on Friday. I looked up at the ceiling closing my eyes for a moment.

The next I knew I was sitting in my normal spot on the beach, but I was not alone. On my right was Grandma May. On my left was my dad both looking at the sunrise. Both turned to look at me with smiles.

"Hey son how are you?" My dad asked me with a grin

"I'm good just confused why your both here?" I responded getting laughs

"We're here to tell you how proud we are of you. You brought this family together plus some." Grandma May tells me taking my right hand in her left

"Yep we are Champ. You have come a long way from that day May found you in this very spot." My dad exclaimed to me placing his right arm around my shoulders

"Thanks and I have come a long way." I say looking out upon the ocean

"Son it feels like your worried about something?" My dad asks getting a nod

"I am dad about a few things." I state looking between the both of them

"What is it Heath hun?" May asks with concern

"Well am I doing the right thing with Allison and Adam? Should I just show him the envelope? And will the family take Allison and Lindsey in?" I ask getting two grins

"Heath that day I caught you on this land did I take you in accepting you as my grandson?" Grandma May asks getting a nod before she continued " Then the family will take those two precious angels in. Heath don't think with your mind, but your heart which glows with love."

"She's right Champ feel with your heart. What you are doing is on the right path. Don't think just follow through like in bowling. Don't second guess yourself." He tells me with truth

"Your both right, but still I hope Christmas is a day of love for Allison and Lindsey because they need a family." I proclaim seeing the scene change

Out in front of us I see myself standing with Momma Verna standing just a few feet away. I turn my head to the left to see the family sitting in chairs.

"What's going on dad and grandma?" I ask getting laughs from them both

"Well it's your wedding baby boy. This is what will be." May tells me as I stand up

I look around to see my loves being escorted down the aisle. Then I see the moms escorted by sons that they claimed. I smile as when my loves get to me they stand across from me as my mom stands by me.

"So your telling me our wedding will be on the beach?" I ask getting two nods

"Yes Champ as you all want it to be where your love for each other grew. Even your mom wanted the same with her three loves." My father tells me

"Wait your not mad at mom for becoming a..." I say trailing off seeing a shake of his head

"Nope as I want her to have love in her heart. And that thing between you and them don't think bad as it was a healing moment. Heath love is a strong emotion as the feeling comes to those true to the heart." My father says to me while I turn to Grandma May

"Honey your father is right. I know if things were different I might of had a night with you, but my love for you was pure motherly. I could never sleep with another while alive after my love died." May tells me with pure love and tears

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.