A Family Betrayal
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2015 by Hawkrider

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Heath is a smart kid, his life starts out happy until he hits thirteen when his life takes on a path he never expected. His family and friends that he grew up around become changed over time

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Ghost   Cheating   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   Black Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Revenge   Violence  

My birthday was very nice as everyone got me some cool gifts. Faye bought me a custom made jersey with my name on the back and the family tattoo on the back. Jasmine made the comment ' Cool another shirt for me to wear'. We all laughed at that statement as she smiled. Diamond and Hannah handed me a drawing they thought would be cool for a back tattoo. I looked at the drawing to only agree. I showed it to everyone getting grins from them all. Jack and Adam gave me the whole collection of CSI:MIAMI. I loved that show. I guess they remembered from our dorm days. Jasmine's gift was something that brought tears to my eyes. She handed me a shirt that said ' Daddy In Training'. I smiled with tears as I pulled her closer to me. That day was special as two others were there, but quiet sleeping in their mothers bellies.

That night in the bedroom I was asked to get in bed as Jasmine went to the ipod deck. She looked for a song to play as Diamond came to me placing a kiss on my lips before she spoke with that beautiful voice of hers.

"Baby this is your night so relax and enjoy what Jasmine and I do to you." She tells me before getting off the bed going over to Jasmine

It's at that moment I hear a song that makes them both start swaying their hips.

I love to love you baby

I love to love you baby.

I'm feelin' sexy

I wanna hear you say my name boy

If you can reach me

You can feel my burning flame

I'm feelin kind of n-a-s-t-y

I just might take you home with me

Baby the minute i feel your energy

Your vibe's just taken over me

Start feelin so crazy babe

Lately, I feel the funk coming over me

I don't know what's gotten into me

The rhythm's got me feelin so crazy babe

Tonight I'll be your naughty girl

I'm callin all my girls

We're gonna turn this party out

I know you want my body

Tonight I'll be your naughty girl

I'm callin all my girls

I see you look me up and down

And i came to party

You're so sexy, tonight I am all yours boy

The way your body moves across the floor

You got me feelin n-a-s-t-y

I just might take you home with me

As the song plays I smile seeing both Jasmine and Diamond start dancing to the beat. Both are dancing like strippers in a club. Tag teaming in a dance of touches as well as placing kisses upon the others lips. Jasmine moving down to Diamond's covered breast to only kiss the hardening nipple that is hidden. Diamonds eyes close while she licks her lips with a expression for more. I know now what they had planned these past weeks. Jasmine squats down sticking her tongue out placing it between the older beauties legs. I watch in amazement as Jasmine licks Diamond's mound through the thin material that hides her sweet spot. Diamond lets out a moan as she takes her top off exposing the twin orbs that are her breast. As Jasmine stands up to place her hands on Diamond's hips. Both are getting into the moment as they start grinding against the other. Jasmine takes her top off only to throw it at me. I catch it placing it against my nose to take in her womanly scent. It's a beautiful scene as their pregnant bellies rub against the other. I had to admit as both of them were topless with g string bikini bottoms on they did make being pregnant sexy. I started to feel myself getting so turned on that my shorts were getting tight as my manhood was getting hard. I saw both sets of eyes getting wide as Jasmine and Diamond continued their dance. After the song ended another came on with a strong beat that made them both work their bottoms off.

Like animals

Tonight we make it

You give me an inch,

I'm gonna take it

I'll steal your love

Like a thief

To be as one

is my belief

Don't look back and have no regrets

Like beasts of prey we must feed on it

I'll be your one, your one and only

To feel me burn come close and hold me

[Chorus]

Flesh and Blood sacrifice

Melts the heart like fire and ice

Flesh and blood like fire to ice

Are you willing to sacrifice

There's no more time,

Don't think about

The flame will die

If you doubt

It's a game of

Love and hate

To lose it all's

a chance we take

Come to me and take my hand

It's in the fire that we must stand

I'll take you down under my gun

Our flesh and blood will be as one

Damn I watch both ladies get into the song as their dancing intensifies. Jasmine is on her back now with Diamond straddling her waist. Their both getting into it now as Diamond grinds against Jasmine filling the room with moans as the song plays. I slide my hand into my shorts to only wrap my hand around my shaft. Diamond looks over at me with a smile as she eyes my crotch licking those sweet lips of hers. It's not long that both of them crawl to the bed on all fours getting up to join me. Diamond makes me get on my back as Jasmine positions herself to take want conceals my cock off. Once free Diamond attacks the hard shaft only to lean over to kiss the head. I watch with wide eyes as she opens her mouth to take me all in. I can't believe how this night is turning out. Jasmine lowers her head to only take my balls in her mouth sucking them with eyes up watching Diamond. I give them moans of pleasure and pain as Jasmine sucks hard while licking the flesh that covers the morsels inside. Diamond eases off some to only start bobbing her head up and down. I see her looking up at me with wanton eyes. Her mouth is so warm besides wet as I can feel her tongue slide up and down the under side. Jasmine lets my balls out of her mouth just to crawl up to me. Jasmine shows both love and lust towards me. Once on my right side she places her lips on mine to only open her mouth as her tongue wants access to my mouth. I give her just that as our tongues find the other. I can taste sweat on her tongue as her body presses against mine. Once Jasmine breaks the kiss she give me a sexy smile before speaking.

"So baby how are you feeling my love?" She asks as I feel my body build up to climax

"Getting close..." I say with a moan as Jasmine smiles

"You want to cum for us baby?" She asks as I nod looking in her eyes

"Yes ... oh god ... Jasmine ... Diamond let me cum." I answer with a moan

"Cum baby, cum in her mouth. Give us some of your sweet cum." Jasmine tells me pressing her breast against me

I feel my body react as my back arches with head tilting back. I clinch the sheets as I feel my cum erupt into my lovers mouth. Rope after rope hits her throat and mouth. Once my balls are empty and I am back to laying down I look to see Diamond ease her mouth off my manhood. I watch as Jasmine goes quickly to open kiss Diamond. It's erotic as they both embrace each other into a deep loving kiss as they swap my cum. Once done they do as all the other times showing me the white liquid before swallowing. Jasmine smiles taking my dick in hand to only lean down to get me hard again.

"Jasmine what are." I try to say until Diamond places her lips on mine

She takes Jasmine's place except on my left with her D cup breast pressed against my upper body. After a kiss that lingered Diamond broke it just to smile looking in my eyes. Jasmine is working my cock back to strength as Diamond moves to my left ear to only nibble making me start to moan. I feel Diamond caress my chest as her teeth gently scrap my ear. Jasmine has her free hand massaging my balls. I give out a moan as Diamond lightly scratches my chest. Her affection is driving my body to go crazy. I feel Jasmine ease off taking her mouth of my dick while she still strokes it.

"Diamond get on this beautiful, loving, hard cock." Jasmine says as I see Diamond smile

"No honey I want it from behind laying down. I want to eat you out as he takes me with my right leg in the air." Diamond says turning to spoon up in front of me

Jasmine gets the hint as Diamond raises her leg placing it back on my leg. Jasmine places the head of my cock at Diamonds entrance having me thrust into Diamond making us both moan as Diamond is still tight after the past few weeks. I place my hand on her right hip as I start thrusting into her slow and long. Jasmine positions herself placing her pussy up for Diamond to play with keeping her left leg up. Jasmine has her head between both Diamond and my legs licking and sucking Diamonds clit as she also licks my shaft that is not inside Diamond. It's a erotic moment as each of us are in the throes of one another. The room fills with moans as I kiss the back of Diamonds neck as she eats out the beautiful Latina laying on her side. I feel myself getting more into the moment as I start pounding Diamond after some sexy moaning from the two. I place my right hand around Diamond to fondle her breast. Diamond starts to meet my pace grinding her pussy against my cock.

"FUCK ME BABY ... MAKE ME PREGNANT AGAIN!" Diamond says clamping down on my dick before she continues " OH GOD ... I'M CUMMINGGG!"

I feel her gush on my cock spraying Jasmine and the bed with her cum. We have the bed moving wildly as I thrust faster and harder into my older lover. She is meeting my thrust as she finger fucks Jasmine who is moaning loudly.

"Diamond ... I." I start to say as Diamond turns to kiss my lips as I look down at her

"Cum in my ... womb again ... love me Heath darling." Diamond says after breaking the kiss

I pull Diamond to me as I thrust one more time just to keep the head of my manhood at her cervix to erupt deep into her.

"OH YES BABY ... CUM IN MY PUSSYYYYY!" Diamond says as I empty into her deep

I do just that as she keeps up on Jasmine making my beautiful girlfriend squirt in her face and the bed as well. After my balls are empty a second time we just lay as we are. Catching my breath I slowly fondle Diamond's nipples as she and Jasmine catch their own breathes. After just what seems like minutes my cock softens falling out of Diamond as she grunts. She places her legs together rolling to lay on her left side looking into my eyes. Jasmine moves to lay on top of me with her pussy lips on my wet cock. I have my right arm up around her as my left is around Diamond. I see Diamond smile brightly before she speaks.

"Heath I love you so much as my little brother plus lover, but the way you love us is so amazing." She tells me as I just smile

"Same goes for you my beautiful older sister, but it's because you all show me so much love that I can feel love for you all." I say as they both nod with bright sparkling eyes

We talk for a bit as Jasmine slowly grinds against me sitting up straddling me with her wet slit spread across my shaft. Jasmine looks down in my eyes.

"Heath my love lets get some sleep as it's been a long day." She tells me as I look at her confused

"Jasmine don't you want me to make love to you?' I ask feeling a little hurt

"Of course I do my love, but I am tired and want you in the morning first thing." She answers as I nod pulling her down to me as I pull Diamond closer to me as she half lays on my body

"Ok sexy I love you Jasmine darlin." I say seeing her smile

"I love you as well my love." Jasmine says cuddling up to me

Diamond gets out of my embrace to only go turn the light out. She returns pulling the sheet over us before giving Jasmine and I a kiss. We all three get comfy as I feel Jasmine reach between us putting the head of my cock at her entrance just incase I get in the mood to pleasure her before morning. As I hear them both softly breath I close my eyes with a smile as this was the best night ever besides that first Christmas with Jasmine. As I close my eyes I hear Diamond speak softly.

"I love you both ... with all ... my heart." She says as I pull her closer to Jasmine and I

That night I sleep soundly as my dreams are of my family again. On the beach enjoying the waves. Each smiling feeling the love we each held for the other. As my dreams shifted here and there as doorways to the next. As the night went on my dreams were on Jasmine and I. She never left my side no matter what the dream was.

The days after my birthday were filled with relaxation and fun as a family we spent them on the beach. Diamond and Jasmine both made sure not to do a whole lot as to not hurt the babies that were growing inside them. As July was coming to a close both my big sisters left for home back in Myrtle Beach. We gave them each a hug then a kiss on the cheek. Although Diamond made sure to kiss Jasmine and I on the lips thanking us for a great vacation. Jasmine and I smiled telling her she was very welcome. It was always hard to see them leave, but I knew with Thanksgiving and Christmas coming they would be back to be with those they call family.

Nothing really happened during the days and weeks that led up to college starting back in full swing. Jasmine and I spent time together walking in the sand of the beach. Faye went away to do a wedding for some couple back in Missouri. She told us the bride was the daughter of a woman sheriff as the father was a deputy. The groom was the son of some family friends they had. Faye wasn't all that enthralled to do the planning, but decided to do something to pass the time. August started like that as Jasmine, Adam, Jacman, and I prepared for our last year of college. We were amped up to get it over with. Although I was worried about Jasmine being pregnant only to know it was going to get worse for her. All the walking plus hard seats wasn't going to be comfortable. I also thought of Diamond, Hannah, and the baby that was coming. I tried to figure out how to ask them a simple question of changing their last names. I guess in my mind I wanted them to be Thompson's. I knew of their past as their families either looked the other way, or disowned them for their way of life. I loved Diamond and Hannah as my big sister's as they have shown me more caring and love for me then Michelle ever did after I started private school all those years ago. So I made my mind set to find out if they would change their last names for a family who loved them. With College starting the middle of August I thought it best to wait for September to get things started by getting with a lawyer I met just a few years ago.

The first two weeks of college was uneventful except the occasional idiot trying to get with Jasmine. Jacman, Abs, and I would set them straight with a friendly game of fists to their face or gut. This made them think again especially when they learned who the babies father was. I never thought of myself as someone important. I thought of myself as a average man just trying to be there for my beautiful girlfriend and family. I was who I was because of my loving family brought the best side of me out. As September came I decided to make a call to Diamond that first Monday of the month. It was around 4 p.m. as I stepped out the back door with my phone placing a call to my sister's who I loved. After straddling my lounge chair I dialed Diamonds number to ask her a question. After a few rings she answered with a sweet voice.

"Hey baby brother what's up?" Diamond says with a happy cheery tone

"Nothing much how are you and Hannah doing? How is the baby doing?" I ask with concern in my voice

"Were doing very good honey. The baby is doing great." She answers as I smile before she continues " Heath what's up as you don't usually call til later in the evening?"

"True to that, well I wanted to know if you and Hannah would consider to um well." I say trailing off trying to find the words

"Ok my sexy brother spit it out. Whatever it is just say it jeez?" She says as I let out a sigh

"I was wondering if you and Hannah would change your last names to mine. I know it may sound off the wall, but I just figured since you both are a part of this family that maybe." I exclaim trailing off again

I heard mumbling letting me know she was talking to Hannah. It was just a few minutes later Diamond came back on the phone.

"We would love to be Thompson's. Hannah is smiling big doing a dance saying ' Im going to be a Thompson, I'm going to be a Thompson'. I think you just made her happy, but more so me." Diamond says as I smiled with a chuckle but got concerned

"What do you mean Diamond more so you?" I ask as I hear her sigh

"Heath I have thought of when the baby is born, and want you to be on the birth certificate." She tells me as my eyes grow wide

"Diamond you ... you sure?" I ask feeling some confusion

"Yes hun I am very sure. Look in all truthfulness you are the father, but I know how you feel about appearances so I would like you to be on the certificate when my ... our baby is born. Baby bro it would mean so much to me." Diamond explains as I feel some tears come to my eyes

"I would be honored Diamond. So when could you and Hannah come up to see my lawyer?" I ask hearing more mumbling

"How about Wednesday since were off. Hannah and I will be up tomorrow night after work." She tells me as I grin

"Cool I'll call my lawyer after I get off the phone with you." I say with a warm feeling in my heart

We talk for a bit more before she has to leave to do a tattoo. Seems I called her at work as she says her love you as I say it back. Once we hang up I look for Eric's number and call him right then. He answers in his professional tone until I respond.

"Heath is that you?" He asks as I chuckle

"Yes Eric, have I caught you at a bad time?" I ask being concerned

"No, no your good so what can I do for you today?" He asks as I let out a sigh

I explain to him my thoughts as well telling him about Diamond and Hannah plus about the baby Diamond is going to give birth to in a few months. He listens intently as I explain the family to him. He chuckles as I finish before he speaks.

"May always wanted a family in that old house of hers, and you are making her dream become reality. When did you want to get this started?" He states to me sounding happy

"Would Wednesday be ok since Diamond and Hannah will be up then." I answer him with my fingers crossed

"Hows 3:30 that afternoon sound as I know you got classes?" He asks as I grin over the phone

"That sounds good, but we will have Jasmine with us also." I tell him getting a chuckle

"That's fine Heath no problem. I think I need to meet your new family anyway as to see how close you all are. Besides the judge will want to see how you all became a family." He tells me as I get a worried concern

"The judge? Why does he need to see how we are as a family?" I ask as he chuckles again

"To see how you all get along as SHE is family oriented. Judge Caring is a very compassionate person towards a family that shows unity. So relax and leave everything to me and your family. I will see you Wednesday afternoon." He tells me before we say our good byes

I sit there looking at my phone feeling a sudden warmth fill me. It's like Grandma May is letting me know she is here with me. I feel a smile come to my lips of her being happy of what I was trying to do. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a hand on my right shoulder. I turned my head looking up to see it was Jasmine giving me a concerned smile. I had her take a seat in front of me wrapping my arms around her upper body. After a deep passionate kiss Jasmine looked up into my eyes.

"Baby what's wrong you seem worried?" She asked me with deep concern

"Nothing's wrong darlin just the opposite." I answer as she gives me a look of confusion

"Oh then what is it then?" Again she asks with caring eyes

I let out a sigh filling her in on what I have be running through my head. I tell her about the idea I had of Diamond and Hannah changing their last names. I explain about all Eric exclaimed seeing a smile show on her beautiful face. Jasmine pulls me down placing her lips on mine as we kiss. She shows me love every time we kiss as she knocks another brick away from my heart. My beautiful Jasmine breaks the kiss looking again in my eyes before speaking.

"Baby you are so amazing caring for those in this family we have. Besides being a great brother, a son to Aunt Faye, and a loving boyfriend to me. You are going to be a wonderful father to our baby." Jasmine tells me with a smile

"I hope so Jazzy as I don't want my kids to grow up without a father." I exclaim as she caresses my right cheek

"They won't as they will have you baby. I love you Heath my love." My beautiful Latina angel tells me with quiet tears

"As I love you my darlin love. So how are you feeling beautiful?" I state asking her with concern

"Truthfully I am worn out baby all that walking between classes, and the hard chairs don't feel comfortable." She answers as I already knew her answer

"I was afraid of that. Jasmine how would you feel about staying home taking classes online until a few months after you give birth?' I ask as her eyes widen

"You serious baby about this?" She asks getting a nod

"Yes I am darlin as you need to be comfy at all times for you and the baby." I reply as she looks at me with a smile

"Thank you my love for caring so much for me, but how do we get it to where I can stay home?" She asks as I smile

"Simple all we have to do is talk to the administration plus give them a doctors note as to your condition." I tell her getting a nod

Jasmine and I sit there for a few more minutes before being called in for a early dinner. I stand up only to help my sexy pregnant love up. I can't help but chuckle at how beautiful, but yet how big she is getting. Jasmine is so beautiful as she glows being pregnant with our first child. I feel that warm feeling every time I think we are going to be parents. Once inside we go into the kitchen to see our brothers already digging in at what Jack made. He made Jasmine something that will help her plus the baby. I can only smile knowing these two we call brothers were going to be great uncles as well as Fathers themselves one day when they find the right woman they will be with. As dinner goes by I explain to them both of what is going to happen. They listen intently to my words nodding ever so often. After I am done both have smiles accepting every word I said. As dinner was over Adam and I washed the dishes as jack helped Jasmine to the living room so she could get comfy. Adam and I talked of a few things nothing all that important until he asked me when was the last time I used the program he had installed after my attempted suicide. He explained it was like a encrypted diary of sorts. Adam went on telling me it was a program he used for when his depression kicked in. He told me to write in it whenever I felt down or just needed to get something off my chest. Truth be told I created a second one that I told my darkest secrets to the but the main one was a daily journal of sorts. It helped to get problems off my chest in this manner. But sometimes I did have those dark moments and writing about them I was able to erase them from my mind. I thanked him for asking but told him I hadn't used it in a while since I was felling great. We finished drying the dishes and made our way into the living room to join the others. As we entered I noticed Jack sitting in the chair across from mine. As I stepped past the couch I noticed Jasmine laying on her right side with her eyes closed. I made my way to take a seat on the edge as to not put pressure on her belly. I caressed her face as he eyes opened.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.