A Family Betrayal - Cover

A Family Betrayal

Copyright© 2015 by Hawkrider

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Heath is a smart kid, his life starts out happy until he hits thirteen when his life takes on a path he never expected. His family and friends that he grew up around become changed over time

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Ghost   Cheating   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   Black Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Revenge   Violence  

The days after my birthday were nice as we all just enjoyed the relaxation of the beach, ocean, and each others company. Diamond and Hannah left for home that following Wednesday since they had work the next day. It was a sad moment, but with promises of visit's soon to come. The month of August came bringing another year of college. This would be our 3rd of intense studying making our grades the best they could be. Before Faye left to go help with a wedding she asked if I could find out when Adam's birthday was. I thought for a moment knowing he has never told Jack or myself. I told Faye I would do what I could to find out. Faye gave me a hug before she left giving the others a hug as well.

As the days past I thought of Faye's request of how to find out my brother Adam's birthday. I knew he was the same age as Jasmine, Jack, and I, but never knew of the exact date. So taking my sexy Latina girlfriends idea I went to the school records room asking one of the secretaries. At first she was reluctant to my request until I explained the situation. She listened to me intently smiling finding out it was all for a good cause. She looked up Adam's records on her computer only to write the information on a piece of paper. With paper in hand I smiled leaving only to send a text to Faye of the date. I noticed his birthday was in October. That gave us a month to plan something special for him. It was the first week of September so this month was going to be busy.

As those next two weeks went by with classes, studying, and figuring out what to get Adam. It was the Friday before the last weekend in September that Jasmine, Jack, and I were all in the living room studying around 5 p.m. when Adam walked in pissed. Jack looked up to see our brother looking at his car keys.

"Adam you ok, what's wrong?" Jack asks as Adam looks at us three

"My fucking car decided to die on me. It won't start up anymore." He answers as he takes the bags of food he was holding into the kitchen

Jasmine stood up making her way to help her brother. I looked over at Jack to only come up with a idea that would mean more then a gold chain. I stand up motioning Jacman to follow me out the back sliding doors. Once outside out of Adam's ear I look in Jack's confused eyes with a serious look.

"I know exactly what to get Adam." I say as he looks into my eyes

"Oh yeah? Let me guess a new car?" He asks getting a grin as I nodded

"Exactly, it would help him out to have a reliable car, and from us three." I state as he looks at me then agrees

"Yeah, but Heath bro he may not accept something that valuable. You have seen how he reacted to the necklace's I have given him for presents." Jack says making a point

"Yeah I know, but leave that to me. You and Jasmine will pick the car as well as color while I pay for it. Look I am not going to force him to chose just maybe trick our boy into accepting it." I say as he nods to my statement

I text Faye of what Jack and I spoke of only to get a message with a smile saying ' That would mean the world to him." I smile knowing she is on board with the idea

Jack and I go back in the house to find Jasmine and Adam studying as Jack and I return to our spots. The evening passes as we eat then watch some t.v. before bed. It's around 10 that night that Jasmine gets up from my lap only to take my right hand announcing to the guys we were turning in. They both chuckled knowing what was on her mind. Making our way up the stairs then down the hallway Jasmine made sure to put a extra sway in her walk. I couldn't help but watch her sexy ass as we made our way to the room. After we enter our room I shut the door before my beautiful girlfriend in on me. Placing her hands behind my neck pulling me down to kiss her lips. This kiss is quite more passionate then others as our tongues come together. Jasmine presses her covered breast against me as a moan escapes her inner core. I have no idea what has gotten into her as a hand moves down to my crotch as she starts rubbing me through my jeans. I break the kiss looking into her eyes.

"Jasmine what has gotten into you?" I ask as she returns the look

"I want you baby so much. I need you inside me right now. No foreplay baby just your love and mine as one." She tells me undoing my jeans then placing her hands on either side taking both my jeans and boxers off

I step out of my clothes to only be led to the bed by my dick. She turns me around shoving me back on the bed. I watch as she takes her shorts off to notice no panties underneath. Jasmine straddles my legs to take my manhood in her left hand stroking me to hardness.

"Baby get hard for me. I want you so bad in my warm, wet, tight, pussy. I want to fuck you so much." Jasmine tells me as my balls get fondled

"Damn darlin you horny or something?" I ask letting out a chuckle

"Yes baby for you, and always for you. I can't get enough of this sexy body of yours. That's it baby get hard for your Jasmine." This beautiful woman tells me as she strokes me as I moan

I watch as Jasmine takes her top off not wearing a bra. This is a first as she always wore a bra. Jasmine scoots straddling my hips reaching down placing my dick at her entrance to only impale herself on the long shaft. We both let out a moan as Jasmine places her hands on my chest riding me up and down. Our moans fill the room as I place my hands on each of her hips. Our eyes lock on to each other's as this minx shows her love making skills by sucking my cock more up inside her. Jasmine grinds against moaning loudly leaning down to kiss my lips. I move my arms up around her holding her against my body. I get that feeling in me as I start thrusting fast and hard. Jasmine moans into our open kiss with tongues loving the other. Her arms hold my sides tight as she meets my thrusts. Her pussy walls clamp against my shaft as the head hits her cervix. I feel her juices flow down my shaft to my balls. Jasmine is holding me so tight as I break the kiss for air.

"YESSSS ... FUCK MY PUSSY ... FILL ME UP!" Jasmine says with a whole new attitude

I move my hands down to her ass helping her go back and forth on my hard cock. She is so wet that it pops out as she reaches down to put me back in. Jasmine moans as I reenter her love canal only to make our pace faster. She has already came once and is close to again. I don't know what has gotten into her tonight as she places her lips on the right side of my neck sucking it with passion. I feel her leaving her love mark on me as I flip us with her on bottom. Jasmine looks up with glassy eyes as I position myself placing my hands on her thighs to only pull out a little then ram back into her. She moans again loudly placing her hands on my chest. I pound in and out deeply hitting her g spot each time.

"OH YESS ... GIVE ME ALL OF ... THAT BEAUTIFUL COCK." She says yelling as I do

"JASMINE I." I say feeling my balls get tight

"YESSS CUM IN YOUR BEDROOM SLUT ... GIVE ME YOUR LOVE!" She tells me with all it's worth as I place my hands on the head board

"JASMINEEEE!" I yell as I empty into her

I thrust deep unloading rope after rope into her womb after pushing into her cervix. Her vaginal walls clamp down on my shaft. Jasmine arches her back with head back accepting what is my love. I stay pressed against her womanhood until she gets every last drop. Once that last drop is deep inside I let go of the head board to only collapse on my love. Jasmine wraps her arms around me as we catch our breathes. I feel relaxed, but the way she started this night plagues my mind. After getting feeling back into my legs I move off her to only feel her move laying on top of me. Her breathing softens as does mine. Jasmine props herself on elbows to look into my eyes.

"You ok baby I didn't wear you out did I?" She asks being concerned

"Yes, but what got you so horny and wild?' I ask seeing her eyes show a bit of worry

"Baby please don't get mad at me as I can't have you be." She says with deep concern

"Jasmine what did you do beautiful?" I ask in a calm but nervous tone

"Well today in the bathroom Hilary and I um made out. She said she missed me and wanted to fuck me. I guess the thought overwhelmed me plus her rubbing my pussy through my shorts didn't help." She explains as I look in her eyes

"Jasmine why didn't you tell me earlier after I picked you up?" I ask feeling a bit off guard

"I didn't know how baby. Would you off made love to me if I did?' She asks with some fear in her voice

"Of course, but why did you though? I mean what will Diamond think if she finds out?" I ask stating a point

"I don't know baby it just happened. I feel bad, but at the same time I feel naughty as it unlocked something in me." She says exclaiming as to get me to understand before she continued " As for Diamond I will make it up to her. I know she is our lover, but it's college as they say it defines a person."

I lay there thinking of her words before telling her some of my own logic.

"So if some girl from college approached me only to ask me to bend her over and fuck her it would be ok?" I ask as I see her eyes grow wide

"No baby it wouldn't as it would be you cheating on me. Are you mad at me Heath?" She states with some sadness as she raises up to look down at me

"No Jasmine just a little disappointed. I know you keep telling me you will never hurt me, but as a man could take you from me a woman could as well. I love you Jasmine and don't want to lose you, but if Hilary does I will never get with another woman as I could never trust again." I say with a tear coming from my right eye

Jasmine looks down in my eyes to notice after hearing my words. Jasmine had a look of shock as she laid back down on me.

"Oh god baby I am so sorry. I forgot how a woman could, how stupid am I." Jasmine says as my tears fall

"Your not stupid darlin as Hilary probably spoke those beautiful words, but I am telling you the truth. If I ever lost you I would never trust another woman again." I say as she raises to look in my eyes

"Baby please forgive me as I have hurt you again. I will never be with another besides you and Diamond. Please don't tell her as I don't want to lose her either." Jasmine says as I think of those words

"Baby we don't keep secrets in this family." I say as she shows tears nodding

"I know baby, so I will tell her tomorrow I just hope she doesn't leave us." Jasmine says as I nod

"I don't think she will, but she might want to make things even though." I say getting a nod

After some healing kisses and holding I fill Jasmine in on the birthday idea for Adam. She agrees with Jack and I wholeheartedly. She wants to pitch in getting a concerned look. Jasmine tells me she can financially help me. I think of the idea showing her a sincere smile. We kiss before saying our goodnight's then love you's. Jasmine reaches behind her grabbing our cover placing it over us. We sleep like that with her on me nude as I am. I love feeling her on top of me.As her breathe hits my chest I think of our first night together in this embrace and can only smile as my eyes close with warm feelings in my heart.

That weekend Jasmine and I looked online at the local car dealerships that resided in town. We looked through a list of cars that would suit our brother. When we found the right car Jasmine sent Jack a text getting his thoughts. He sent her a message back saying he agreed. We smiled clicking on the car as Jasmine chose the color. Faye was going to be back soon as she called letting Jasmine know. Plus she explained at all she wanted to do for the man she took in as her own. After sending the dealership a time request I received a email back with a Thank you for being a first time customer. I smirked reading those words knowing what we were about to do was for the right reason.

As the days that followed went by Adam's birthday was here. It was a Saturday morning that Faye woke Jasmine and I which I was very glad both of us were covered as she would of got a glance of my cock in her niece. Jasmine told her we would be down in a moment. Faye looked at Jasmine's movements knowing her niece was milking me. Faye left the room only to giggle after. Jasmine rose up only to ride me fast and hard to get my cum into her. Since that night she confessed about Hilary. Jasmine has made it a every morning thing to get me inside her to satisfy her until we get home. Even after we get home she takes me to our room to pleasure me with a blow job then having me lay down before impaling her pussy on my cock. Her reason was that I was all she needed. I accepted that just enjoying our relationship was growing more everyday. After Jasmine got me to fill her womb while having her orgasm at the same time I did. We both showered, dried each other off, then dressed making our way down holding hands.

Once in the kitchen around 8:30 that morning Faye was already making breakfast. Jack and Adam were at the table already keeping Faye company as Jasmine and I sat in our chairs. Faye makes pancakes, sausage, bacon, eggs which are Adam's favorite. Jack, Jasmine, and I just smile as to why. As breakfast gets done then ate Faye pulls Jasmine, Jack, and I aside to ask us to take Adam out so she can get a cake and a nice gift for her other son. We give her a nod as Adam comes back in the living room after brushing his teeth.

"Hey Adam were going out this morning." I tell him getting a confused expression

"Oh for what bro?" He asks looking at us all

"Just to get out man plus I want to check out some cars." I say as his ears perk up

"Oh for what reason as you already have two trucks?" He asks as I nod agreeing

"Well they both can't hold all of us either if we decide to take a trip in one car now can they?" I ask getting a shook head

"Ok man I'll ride with Jack since mine went dead." He says getting agreements all around

"You all be safe while your out." Faye says taking a seat on the couch with remote in hand

"What your not going Mom?" Adam says with concern as Faye shakes her head

"No honey as I just got home yesterday. I want to relax for one day." Faye says as I try and stifle a chuckle before she continues " Go have some fun baby boy I'll be here when you get back."

Adam looks at her before stepping over giving her a hug that she returns.

"I love you momma Faye." Adam says with sincerity

"I love you son now scoot momma wants to watch a movie." Faye says as we laugh making our way out the door

Once in separate vehicles we make our way down the street to our first destination the car lot. I can see in the rear view mirror to see Jack following close behind Jasmine and I. The car lot isn't all that far as it's only a few blocks down the road. I pull in parking not far from the car I picked. Jasmine and I turn to smile as Jack pulls up behind us parking his ride. We all get out as Jack and Jazzy walk over to look at the car just acting normal. Adam walks over to me as I stand at the front of my ranger acting like I am eyeing the cars that surround the lot.

"So which car you planning on getting bro?" Adam asks as I point at the one our family is looking at " Wow nice car man even the color looks sharp for hemi orange."

"May I help you sir?" We hear a voice say behind us

"Yes I would like that Dodge Dart you have with the orange color." I say turning to see the salesman standing on the side of my truck

"You picked a good car. I see there are others looking at it." He says as I shake my head

"They are with us." I say pointing between Adam and I

"Oh I see shall we go in to talk about price and finance?" He asks as I nod but stop him quick in the spot he stands

"I will be paying it off so no financing needed." I say as he turns looking in my eyes

He looks at Adam then me before continuing his way to the doors to the building. Adam and I follow as I continue my acting as I am buying the car for me. Adam makes his comment as we make it pass the doors.

"I could never get a car that nice with the amount of money I have in my front pocket." Abs says as I nod but give him a grin of hope

We go into the salesman's office. He looks early 50's, 6'0, 215 lbs, short grayish black hair with brown eyes. On the office door it shows Alan Hemhale. He has us take a seat while getting the paperwork from a file drawer behind his desk. Once in hand he sat opening the folder pulling out all that it contained. He showed me the title plus the paperwork. He asked for my drivers license to see it was up to date. I told him I would be paying with a check that I had received from the bank just days ago. He took it seeing it was for the full amount of the car. He called the bank to find out if it was legit only to get the ok. I signed the papers and check as he made copies giving me the originals. I was handed the keys then with a sincere smile handed them to Adam. He gave me a confused look before I spoke.

"You have to drive it man as I can't drive two cars at the same time." I say as he chuckles accepting my words

Alan gives us a temporary tag that is legal for 10 days. I am handed the pink slip in which I hand to Adam to place in the car as well as the paper work and title. We shake Alan's hand leaving his office with smiles. Making our way out of the building to our family Adam seems to be excited about driving a new car. I just chuckle inside knowing he is going to freak out later. Jasmine notices me getting out of the car running to me. Once to Adam and I she jumps into my arms with a smile.

"Well baby you buy the car?" She asks getting a nod as Adam holds up the paperwork

She smiles looking at Adam with sincerity. Once to the car Adam gets in the drivers seat after Jack gets out. He places the paperwork in the passenger seat before starting it up hearing it roar. We all smile seeing him behind a new car. He asks where to now as I think before telling him the mall. He asks why as Jack says something about getting rear view dice and nice seat coverings. Adam nods shutting the driver door. Jasmine and I make our way to my truck as Jack goes to his car.

It's around noon that we return home after a few hours at the mall getting stuff for the car and for Adam. After unloading the back of my truck of the few bags. We four make our way to the front door. Once I open the door I quickly get in followed by Jasmine then Jack. We drop the bags to see the living room decorated as Faye is standing waiting for the birthday boy. We all three make our way over by her as Adam comes in.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!" We yell in unison as he shows shock and tears

"Adam what's wrong baby boy?' Faye asks concerned as we see him show tears

Faye and Jasmine make their way to Adam as he cries in front of us. Both wrap their arms around him being very concerned.

"Nothing ... I'm just so happy I have you as my family and that you love and WANT me around." He says as both Faye and Jazzy hold him tight

"Of course Abs. we're siblings and siblings stick together." Jasmine says with a smile up at him

I cringe to the words my Jasmine says, but I know she is right about these two guys we call brothers. Faye and Jasmine break the hug as the woman that is our mother tells us to follow her to the kitchen. We all follow just to see a cake on the table. Adam has tears, but smiles at the 2 and the 1 that are lit.

"Now son blow out your candles." Faye says as Adam looks at us then at the cake

He blows out the candles as she asked getting a hug then a kiss on the cheek.

"Love you baby boy." Faye says with a loving smile

"Love you too mom ... I love all of you so much and that includes Diamond and Hannah who aren't here." Adam says as we all sit in our chairs as his phone rings

Adam gets his phone out of his back pocket to only answer it putting it on speaker.

"Happy Birthday Abs we love you and miss you!!!" Both Diamond and Hannah say screaming loudly into the phone as he cries I guess scaring Diamond as she continues " What's wrong little brother?"

"Nothing I was just saying how much I loved my family include you two and now I get a call from you." Adam says as Faye cuts everyone a piece of cake

"Of course I'd call my family on their birthdays and tell them I love them. Oh Hannah and I owe you a birthday gift next time we see you." Diamond says in a sweet voice that puts a smile on Adam's face

"As long as you love me that is the gift I need." Our brother says with a bright smile

"That's easy we want to get you something." Hannah states into the phone

We all talk to them over the speaker phone until Diamond and Hannah have to go. Adam hangs up on our end while eating his cake. It's at this moment that I spring Adam with the car.

"So Abs how did the car handle?" I ask as he smiles

"Like a dream man. The speaker system sounds great also." He tells me as I nod

"So it will sound good you driving it to college or on family trips?" I ask as he smiles nodding then stops looking at me confused

"Wait you letting me borrow the Dodge Dart?" He asks as my family chuckle

"Well if borrowing the car is the same as you OWNING it then yes." I exclaim as I see my brothers eye go wide

"Heath I can't." He tries to say until I cut him off

"Adam yes you can man. I don't want you walking out in the cold, or in a bad neighborhood. Adam you are our brother as we want you driving in a safe car." I state as he looks at each of us three then to Faye who is nodding

"I don't know what to say except thank you all. I just have to say this has been the best Birthday I have ever had in two decades." Adam says as we all get up to hug him in a family hug

The rest of Adam's birthday went by nicely with a big dinner that evening. We watched movies as the night went on. Before bedtime Adam thank us all with a hug that meant everything to him.

As the days turned into weeks the months followed. Classes went by as we all four made the grades show nicely at the top of the class. Jasmine and my online company was doing very well as our bank account showed more then it had during the summer. Christmas was coming around the corner once again, but this year we had two others to show love for Diamond and Hannah. Both were growing closer to this family with every call and visit. I thought of what would be the perfect gift this year. I look on my phone for a picture of us all from this past summer. Once found I smile thinking it will be perfect. I make a mental note to get to the jewelry store to get my gifts for my family starting my own new tradition that I started with my grandma May. I let out a sigh looking over at the urn that sits on the mantle. The locket still hangs from the top untouched. A part of me wonders what she would think of the ones I call family being in her house. I feel a warm feeling in my heart as if she is telling me ' Every thing is just fine'.

Christmas day finally comes as I am woken up by two ladies on each side of me. One kissing my neck while the other is stroking my manhood. My eyes open wide as I see a smiling Diamond looking at me.

"It's about time you woke up stud. I thought I was going to have to ride this beautiful piece of man meat to wake you." Diamond says as Jasmine stops sucking on my neck

"Well that would wake me up in more ways then one." I say as Jasmine sits up as Diamond is on her knees

"True, but we wouldn't leave the bedroom for hours if we had that fun. Besides we want to save that fun for later. I am still sore from the pounding to my ass." Jasmine says as Diamond giggles and I chuckle

"Well honey you asked to know what it's like. So I figured while Heath had your sweet pussy I would take that sexy ass." Diamond says as Jasmine gives her a smile

"Yes true, but did you have to use a dildo as big as Heath's beautiful cock?" Jasmine asks getting a nod

"Of course since he will have it tonight." Diamond states as Jasmine looks at me

"But we don't do doggy as we love looking into each others eyes while making love." Jasmine exclaims as I nod

"Girl you still can as there is a way a man can get in your ass while looking at each other. Look enough of this sexual talk. If it keeps up I will want to show you." Diamond says leaning over to give me one long suck then kiss on my cock

Jasmine does the same before they both get up to dress. I look at the clock to see it's 9 a.m. on Christmas Day being on a cold Thursday morning. I get up as well to put on some sweats and a muscle shirt. Jasmine does the same with sweats as I watch her put on one of my shirts. Diamond looks at Jasmine then grabs another of my shirts. I just have to chuckle as they wear my shirts, but with Diamond her breast want to come out the sides.

"Um babe your titties want to show." Jasmine says as Diamond looks down

"Oh well maybe I can keep our stud hard for a quickie later. Sorry but when I am around him it's like the first time we made love." She says as Jasmine steps up to her

"Diamond I know the feeling, and anytime you want him then do so long as I am there." Jasmine exclaims as Diamond smiles

"Of course baby as you both have my heart as Hannah does." Diamond says placing her lips on Jasmine

I watch them kiss which brings a smile to my face. Even though Diamond is a sister to us she is a exception as to being in bed with Jasmine and I. After the kiss they both make their way to me. I lean down only to get a kiss from them both at the same time.

After a few moments we are down in the living room to find our family already talking and laughing. I sit in my chair with Jasmine and Diamond taking a seat in my lap. Hannah looks over with a smile while holding Faye in her arms. Jack and Adam are just grinning seeing the happiness being shown with love.

"So who playing Santa this year?" Faye asks as I shake my head

"I will mom." Adam answers without thinking

I watch him get up going over to the tree. He picks up gifts handing them to the rightful owners. After all the presents are handed out we start opening them. My first one was a necklace from Jasmine with her name with a heart. Second was a ring from Diamond with the letter D on the top in black onyx. I place it next to the one May gave me. I smile looking at both next together. Third was a jewelry box with my name on the top. I look around to see everyone got the same but in different designs. After a few minutes I hear Faye speak.

"Heath what's with the lockets son?" Faye asks as I see everyone holding theirs up

"Momma Faye, you have seen the one that hangs from May's urn right?" I ask getting a nod from her as well as the others before continuing " Well I thought it best to start a tradition."

They all look at me before opening them up. I see smiles as my family look at the picture the lockets hold.

"Heath this is from the summer." Hannah states as I nod

"Yes it is sis, look we are family. The picture will change as the family grows." I state gets smiles and grins

After opening gifts Faye, Jack, and Jasmine cooked breakfast. While the rest of us talked in the living room. Diamond had me put her locket necklace on her as Adam put Hannah's on her. They both looked at them before giving us each a hug. Diamond moved over to Hannah after to cuddle with her girlfriend. I smiled knowing they would always be together, but also knew each would be with their lover at any minute while here. After breakfast was made and ate we returned to the living room to watch a day full of movies spending time together. The day went by with Jack, Faye, and Jasmine checking on the Christmas dinner that was cooking every so often. I had the warmest feeling inside as I smiled at those around me talked, laughed, and enjoyed the day with no ill well happening to destroy the day. Christmas went by with a great meal. That evening was spent nicely with family while enjoying one of the classic movies May bought just years ago. That night I was given two more gifts, but on the more intimate side. Jasmine and Diamond gave me their anal V card's. I was in heaven as both rode me while my manhood was filling up what was given to me. We went to sleep sometime later that night with my cum in both their nether holes. I had to say when they are in the same bed it's like two wild animals attacking the one they have their eyes on which was me. I held them close to me as we slept to never let neither of them go.

After Christmas the days went by as New Years Eve we all celebrated it in nicely as well a family. Diamond and Hannah left two days later to get back to their work and lives together. I smiled knowing they would always know where the family home would always be. Life went back to normal classes, online company, and spending quality time with my family plus Jasmine. Nothing eventful happened except I would see Jasmine talking to Hilary a few times with some guy named Dan. I heard through Jasmine that Dan and Hilary were together at one time, but stayed good friends. I knew nothing was going on with Jasmine and him as she was with me every moment after classes. As January as well as February went by March came with another Spring Break. I thought this year would be more fun as I planned ahead booking a 4 bedroom suite at a luxurious hotel in none other then Daytona Beach, Florida. I surprised my family with each smiling big knowing this year would be something to remember. The Friday before Spring Break we packed loading up the back of my truck with duffle bags and suit cases. Adam told us he was driving his car which made us all smile knowing he was finally accepting the Dodge Dart. We left that evening as Faye rode with Adam as her words were ' I get to ride in style in my son's new car'. Jacman, Jasmine, and I smiled hearing those words. The drive was a long one as Diamond called to check every once in awhile to see where we were. Jasmine kept her informed of our traveling as I drove leading the family behind us. Diamond and Hannah wasn't able to come as Dalton needed his best for Spring Break at the parlor. We arrived late that night only to check in to only go to bed after shown to our suite.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.