If in Doubt Consult Your Pastor
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2014 by Oscar Dante

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Helen Collins discovers her son has discovered masturbation and turns to her Pastor for an answer to her trouble

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

"Helen, with Friday a school holiday, I think I'm going to take Marcus and my brother fishing for the weekend. We could go to Florida and rent a fishing boat and spend a couple of days at sea stocking up on fish or our freezer."

Helen considered this, "but what about if one of you need relief. I am worried about the safety of using hired non-church members for this purpose. It's risky."

"I am glad I asked. I hadn't considered this. Perhaps I should cancel the trip?" Jack seem truly concerned.

"No, there's no need. You could take Martha along. Though she might grow tired after the first day. hat about Paul's daughter, Clara. I know she would work well with all three of you. She adores group sex."

"I think Paul said she has a school trip that day." Jack said sadly. Clara was very hot and willing to do anything.

"I know. That new girl in the church, Kristina Milton, I think Marcus and Martha have been hanging around with her. You would love her, Jack. She's very attractive and very capable for relief."

"If you say so. I think Martha and Kristina would be enough. We're going to be very busy fishing. They could get tans while we're reeling them in."

"I'll call and set it up. You boys pack your fishing gear. I'll get the plan tickets too."

Jack kissed his wife, "You're a darling." Jack knew she was.

Jack turned to Paul, his brother, and said. "This is going to be the best fishing trip ever. Two days on a finishing boat in the Gulf."

Paul pointed up to the next row of seats in the jet. The kids are going to love it too."

Marcus knew it was going to be an amazing trip. His girlf friend, Martha, and their new friend, Kristina Milton sat on each side of him. Martha had known Kristina since elementary school. The girls were friends, but that friendship deepened since Kristina had begun doing her Duty assisting her Mother with her brother. The girls exchanged stories of their Duty, Kristina with Randall, and Martha with Marcus and her three brothers.

Now, the men had invited them along on a fishing trip to the Gulf Coast. The teens had never been fishing before, but knew the sun was hot, and with Marcus along, so would the sex. Martha and Kristina looked forward to sun and sex on the fishing boat. Each girl held Marcus' hand and leaned on his shoulder.

Martha whispered into Marcus' ear. "I'm so tired. Kristi stayed at my house last night."

Marcus grinned at his girlfriend, "So did she sleep with you and Erik?"

"She did, and Erik took a real liking to her. He fucked her three times during the night."

"I can see why you're tired." Marcus squeezed her hand.

Martha's hot breath on his ear said, "She had never had a girl eat her pussy. So she kept asking me to do her while Erik fucked her."

Marcus was getting hot. His cock swelled down his pants. Martha's hand softly rubbed the hard shaft.

Kristi was watching her friend rub Marcus' cock. "Did she tell you about last night?" She whispered into his ear.

Marcus looked into her deep brown eyes. "Yes, she said you met her brother."

Kristi grinned, "I fucked him. He was amazing, and Martha showed me how to eat pussy. You know, your mother taught me how to suck a cock. She was amazing. She watched as I sucked off Pastor Jim."

"Mom told me about it. She said you were a natural-born cocksucker. You took all of Pastor Jim's load without spilling a drop." Marcus complimented her.

"I've been sucking off my brother, and he says I'm better than Mom, but I can't tell Mom that, it would be rude. I would love to suck you off Marcus. Maybe I can when we get to the boat."

"I would love that, Kristi. I want to eat your pussy, too." He squeezed her bare thigh. She turned her face to him and she kissed him softly offering him the tip of her tongue. Marcus returned the kiss while Martha looked on pleased at her friends instant connection with her boyfriend.

Martha said when the kiss ended, "Should I see if the Duty Room is available?"

Pastor Jim had recently sued the airlines for a small room for his Church members to allow Mothers to perform their duty while on flights over two hours. He had won and the airlines were quick to comply.

Marcus nodded. "I am in great need." His forehead was covered in perspiration.

Martha leaned across him and whispered. "Kristi, do you want to take Marcus to the Duty Room?"

Kristi was warmed at Martha's offer. If her pussy had not been so wet she might have turned the offer down, but she was in great need too. "You allow me your boyfriend, Martha?"

"Yes, we have all weekend. You're our guest." Martha touched Kristi's cheek.

"Okay, I'll take care of him. What do I do?" Kristi asked innocently.

"Let me handle it." Marcus said and unbuckled his seat belt and moved to the aisle taking Kristi's hand.

At the front o the cabin, Marcus asked a flight attendant if the Duty Room was ooen. This was chief flight attendant, Barbie Woods' first request for its use. She looked over the tall stud and his cholocate brown companion. "It is. I need to see her Duty pin."

Kristi turned over her lapel and showed the gold pin that certified her as a member of the Family Life Church and allowed to do the Duty.

Barbie inspected the pin. "Looks good to me." She took her keys from around her neck and opened the small space next to the restroom. She couldn't take her eyes off Kristi's ass as the girl crawled into the Duty Room space. Barbie had a flash run through her when she saw the bulge in Marcus' pants. She read from the card attached to the door frame. "Shut the door and engage the lock. Let me know when you're done."

"We will." Kristi said as she swung the door shut and set the lock. "Wow, is that all there is to it?" She grinned at Marcus, still not believing Martha had let her do the Duty with her boyfriend. Martha was a BFF if there ever was one.

Barbie went around the corner where Allison, the junior flight attendant, was setting up the drink cart. "I need to check this church out." She leaned against the wall with her ear pressed to the joint in the seams.

Allison smiled. "I know, I was on a light a few days ago, and the Duty Room was in use the entire flight. It seems this Church believes in all the sex you want to have with anyone who is a member."

Barbie rubbed the crotch of her pantsuit. "You want to take a turn after they're done?"

Allieson smiled, "We'll get fired if we use it." She rubbed Barbie's ass. "We're going to have to keep using the stairs under the cockpit like always." The two had to finish the drink service before they could get a chance to get away.

Kristi quickly set to unzipping Marcus' pants and tugging them down his legs. The bulge in his boxer briefs set her back for a moment. She thought, he's got a big dick. Bigger than her brother, Randall's.

"Wow, Marcus, I can't believe that Martha lets you out of her sight with this in your pants." She gasped as she tugged down the briefs. His big cock flopped out and hit her cheek.

Marcus laughed, "Don't hurt yourself." He shoved his pants and underwear down his legs and set to removing Kristi's shorts. He found a string bikini bottom under it and untied it and tossed it on a small shelf. "You're got a pretty pussy. I love your hair." He kissed her pussy lips though the thick bush and ran his tongue under the fleshy hood of her clit.

"Oh God, yes Marcus. Eat my pussy." She moaned. His tongue was curled around her clit and giving it the perfect amount of pressure to send lightening through her nervous system.

Barbie, who had ner ear to the small crevice in the Duty Room wall, wished it were her with the handsome boy's tongue on her clit, though Allison was a pro with hers.

Kristi spread her legs and took hold of his head and pulled it to her pussy. "Eat me!" She moaned again.

Barbie unzipped her slacks and pushed her hand down into her panties and rubbed her wet pussy. She felt guilty that she was leaving Allison to set up the drink cart, but rank did have its privileges.

Kristi's cries grew more heated as Marcus moved over her and deftly slipped his big dick into her hot little pussy. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Give me your big dick!" The girl moaned as Marcus filled her to capacity.

Barbie was frantically working her pussy. She couldn't believe how hot the young girl sounded as the stud shoved his dick into her cunt.

Kristi wrapped her legs around Marcus as he fucked her hard. He was so turned on from the girls' teasing that he hammered Kristi's cunt making her cry out louder and louder.

Barbi came hard leaning a gainst the Duty Room wall. Allison shook her head at her out of control co-worker. Allison made the V-sign and licked her tongue throught it.

Kristi offered Marcus her pussy to clean up and he licked up every drop of cum that trickled from her cunt hole. They dressed and slid out of the Duty Room, only to meet, Martha and Jack waiting their turn.

Martha gave Marcus a peck on the cheek and then said, "Daddy, you go in and I'll be right behind you."

Barbie's face flushed when she heard the young girl call the middle-aged man 'Daddy.' Martha gave Kristk a kiss then scrambled into the little room with Daddy, and locked the door.

Martha quicly removed Jack's shorts. His cock was hard when she stripped off his boxers. Martha loved Marcus' father and she enjoyed their sex.

"Martha, you're such a good girl to offer to relieve me. I am in need. Watching Marcus go up front with Kristi behind him turned me on so much. That girl has quite and ass, doesn't she."

Martha giggled, "You should see it naked, Daddy. Maybe you will on this trip."

"Oh Martha, would you suck me off, darling while I eat your pussy? You have the sweetest little cunnie."

"I would love that, Daddy." She lifted her miniskirt and showed off her bare pusssy to Marcus' father. She turned around in the small cubby hole and spread her legs in invitation as she took Jack's cock in her mouth as his tongue licked at her pussy lips.

Martha loved Jack as if he were her own father and gave him the same privileges with her body. She sucked his cock and fondled his balls as he rubbed a wet finger on her anus. "Finger my ass, Daddy. Finger fuck my hot asshole." Martha moaned too loudly.

Barbie was beside herself with excitement. She'd had Daddy issues since she was a teenaged girl and her Daddy took to making midnight runs on her virginity. She missed Daddy's touch a lot.

Martha loved sucking cock, she had three brothers, and a boy friend, giving her a lot of practice. She knew just the right moment to push her index finger into Jack's asshole to make him pump his seed into her muth. She quickly swallowed it and she came with great force on his tongue and his finger lodged deeply in her ass.

They laid there for a moment catching their breath. Jack grinned, "I love these little rooms. The Church must be gaining in power to get these put on airplanes."

Martha smoothed her dress and helped Jack back on with his pants.

They got out of the Duty Room and saw Kristi and Jack's brother Paul waiting for a turn.

Martha kissed her friend. "You are so good for taking care of Uncle Paul."

Kristi giggled. "He looked so needy back there and Marcus said I should ask him to go to the Duty Room."

Barbie stood in stunned silence as the second girl's uncle climbed into the Duty space with the first girl. When the door closed, Barbie said to Allison, "I'm going to this fucking Church on Sunday. I wonder if they fuck in Church as much as they do on airplanes."

Allison said, "Call me, I want to go too. I can barely get my husband to fuck me. I definitely need to join this Church."

Paul told Kristi he was a tit man and helped the girl get off her tee shirt and bra. He fondled her tits savoring the taste of her nipples and the touch of her soft flesh. Her tits reminded him of his daughter, Carla's big and soft. "These are perfect." His lips took a nipple in his mouth and sucked it until it swelled in size."

"Uncle Paul, you're turning me on so much!" She moaned as she cuddled his head to her bosom.

His fingers played with her wet pussy lips as he switched nipples. "Can I suck your cock, Uncle Paul." She whined with need.

He leaned against the side of the room and offered his cock to Kristi. She took it in her mouth and guzzled his precum from the tip. Her lips were tight around his shaft as her head bobbed in his lap.

"Oh baby, you are so good at sucking cock." He said.

"My brother says I'm the best." Kristi informed him.

"Your brother is an excellent judge of cocksucking." Paul moaned.

"Let's fuck now!" Kristi said and threw her leg over Paul's body and mounted his cock. She kissed him and he fondled her boobs and she rode him hard. "Fuck me, Uncle Paul. Fuck my hot cunt."

Barbie was still listening at the crack in the wall. Allison was watching out for passengers when she came again. "They're fucking. The teenager and the old man are fucking and she's loving it. I need to be fucked, Allison. I need it bad."

Kristi loved the way Paul cupped her ass cheeks and rode her up and down his cock. Her moaning intensified when Paul's index finger rubbed her asshole and she sank down on it. Yesterday she had watched her brother, Randall, take her mother up the ass. Mom had loved it and Kristi got a promise from her brother to do her next.

Kristi turned Paul's head and whispered in his ear. "Fuck me in the ass, Uncle Paul. Put your big dick in my shithole."

Paul smeared pussy juice around her asshole and slowly finger fucked her anus. He pulled his finger out and then his cock from her cunnie. He moved it up and put the head to her butt hole. Pressing his dick into her she moaned and tried to relax.

The head stretched her anus and then popped inside. "That's is Uncle Paul, fuck my asshole. Stick your dick into my butt!!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.