If in Doubt Consult Your Pastor - Cover

If in Doubt Consult Your Pastor

Copyright© 2014 by Oscar Dante

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Helen Collins discovers her son has discovered masturbation and turns to her Pastor for an answer to her trouble

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

It was a Thursday afternoon, and Helen was painting her bedroom. Rather than wear a painters coverall, Helen wore just a pair of ratty old panties. The full cut style she wore before she became a Duty Mother. She had splattered paint on her body as she painted the walls a beige color.

The doorbell rang and Helen put down the roller and went to answer the front door. She opened it to find Ralph Smith, the boy who delivered the Collins' newspaper.

Ralph's eyes took in Helen's near naked body and he said, "Time to collect, Mrs. Collins."

She smiled and said, "Ralph, come in while I get my purse." She turned and Ralph followed Helen into the house.

"You know, Mrs. Collins, you really have a nice ass." If anything, Ralph was polite.

"Thank you, Ralph. It's a nice thing to hear." She found her purse and took out her wallet. Her tits bounced as she carried it back to Ralph, "How much is it, Ralph?"

"It's five dollars, Mrs. Collins." His eyes followed every bounce of Helen's tits.

Helen noticed the boy's eyes following her jiggles. "Do you like my tits, Ralph?"

"They're pretty cool, Mrs. Collins. They look a lot like my mother's. Though yours are a bit bigger." Ralph observed.

"Does your mother do her Duty for you, Ralph?"

"Yes, Ma'am. She does usually a couple of times a day. She says I'm a horny little devil. But she means it in a good way."

"You know, Ralph, Marcus and my husband have been away on a fishing trip the past few days."

"That's too bad, Mrs. Collins, you must miss them a lot."

Helen moved closer to the boy. "I have a lot. One thing I've really missed are their cocks." She reached out and cupped her hand to Ralph's crotch, feeling his bulge.

Ralph smiled at her. "Are you needing a good fucking, Mrs. Collins?"

"Ralph, I am. It's been like four days, and I so horny." She massaged his dick through his khaki shorts feeling his cock growing.

"I do have some time before my next customer. Would you like me to make you feel better? Sometimes my Mom will just up and ask me to fuck her to make her feel better." Ralph said in a helpful tone.

"You are such a sweet young man. I could really use a good fucking if you've got some time." Helen was now panting slightly, her pussy was swelling up and dripping into her panties.

"Sure, where do you want to do it?" He set down his delivery bag and gave Helen a soft rub on her ass.

"Let's go into the bedroom, oh wait, we have to use Marcus' room. I'm painting our bedroom." She took his hand and led him into her son's room.

While the boy undressed, Helen took off her panties and laid out on the bed. When Ralph was naked Helen saw the boy's prick was a good size. She spread her legs and he moved between them. "Do you want me to lick your pussy? My mother says I'm pretty good at it."

"I would love that, Ralph. Show me what your mother's taught you to do."

Ralph dove in and showed a detailed knowledge of the female pussy and how to please it. With his tongue lashing at her clit and his fingers rubbing Helen's G-spot he brought her to an intense orgasm in a matter of minutes.

Helen laid there catching her breath when her phone rang. Ralph leaned on his elbows and gently stimulated Helen's pussy as she talked to Pastor Jim.

When she hung up she said, "Ralph, Pastor Jim is bringing over a new Duty mother and her daughter, he wants me to talk over her duties and show her techniques for doing her duty. Since, Marcus is out of town I need a young man to show her what to do. Would you like to help me?"

"I would enjoy that. My mother says Pastor Jim is a great man who has founded a Church that will transform life as we know it." Ralph announced.

"I believe he is a great man too. I want to help him in any way I can." Helen said seriously.

"I'm in. Anything you need, Mrs. Collins. Should we get dressed? Or do you want to have a quick fuck before they get here?"

"I think that we might have to fuck to demonstrate how to save seed when our guests get here. Let me get you a pair of Marcus' thong underwear and I'll put on a short skirt and a tee shirt that will show off my tits."

"Sounds good to me." Ralph said with enthusiasm.

Pastor Jim arrived about twenty minutes later with a tall thin woman with dark brown skin and her daughter, shorter with a big bust and wide hips. The pastor introduced Elizabeth Milton and her daughter, Kristina.

Pastor Jim sat them all down in a circle and said, "Elizabeth has a son, Randall, who is has just been caught in the sin of masturbation. She came to me for advice and I introduced her to our concept of Duty. Mrs. Collins is one of our most ardent Duty Mothers." Helen showed Elizabeth the pin on her lapel. "She is well versed in the protocols for relieving a son of his semen in a sacred manner."

Pastor Jim nodded to Helen, who said. "I'm going to show you first a simple method. Remember, it is vital that you take his seed into your body. We'll start with the mouth. Ralph, would you come here and stand in front of Mrs. Milton."

Ralph was up quickly and facing Mrs. Milton. "Ralph, would you please lower your underwear."

Ralph slid his briefs down to rest on his feet. His cock was rock hard and sticking up at an angle. "Take his cock around the shaft like this." Helen's hand wrapped around Ralph's cock. She slowly stroked it. "Now, Elizabeth, you try it."

The woman's long dark fingers wrapped around Ralph's dick and she slowly stroked it. Helen smiled, "Nicely done." Elizabeth's face broke out into a grin.

Kristina watched her mother jerk on Ralph's cock. "Can I try that on Pastor Jim's dick?" Kristina was not a girl to just watch.

Pastor Jim unzipped his pants and allowed Kristina to take his cock out of his pants and wrap her shorter fingers around it. She smiled as she felt it growing in her hand.

Helen moved behind Elizabeth and with her hands under the woman's underarms and felt up Elizabeth's breasts. "That feels good, Helen. You have a nice touch." Elizabeth said. Helen began to unbutton her blouse and revealed to Ralph the black bra and the huge jugs it contained.

"You've got great tits, Mrs. Milton." Ralph said in his most polite voice.

"You are a sweetie." Elizabeth smiled up at him as she jerked him off.

Helen unsnapped the fastener and slid Elizabeth's bra down her arms. Ralph grinned at her big tits as they came into view.

"Mama, can I take off my blouse and bra and show Pastor Jim my boobies?" Kristina asked.

Elizabeth looked over and bit her lip. "I don't see what it would hurt. Helen would you take off Kristina's top and bra?"

"I would be happy to do that." Helen said. She unbuttoned the girl's blouse and unhooked her bra.

Pastor Jim took her boobs in his hands. "You have perfect titties, Kristina. They're works of art."

Kristina giggled and kept up jerking on Pastor Jim's dick.

Ralph pulled Elizabeth's face to his cock. "I'm going to pop soon. You need to have it in your mouth so you can take down all my seed." He rubbed his cockhead on Elizabeth's lips and her mouth opened and the head of his cock slipped between her lips. "Now, suck it, Lizzie. Take it in your mouth and pull hard on it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.