If in Doubt Consult Your Pastor - Cover

If in Doubt Consult Your Pastor

Copyright© 2014 by Oscar Dante

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Helen Collins discovers her son has discovered masturbation and turns to her Pastor for an answer to her trouble

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

Martha returned home late from her visit to Marcus and his family. She felt the most delicious glow in her body from the sex with his family. She gave her mother a kiss and sat down in the kitchen to discuss her visit.

"So, how did it go, Martha?" Victoria asked.

"It was great, Mom. I really like his parents." She smiled at the milk and cookies her mother set before her.

"Was the sex good?" Her mother sat down in her robe. It was untied and exposed her breasts and pussy.

"It was awesome, Mom. They all wanted me to have the best time. I really like them, Mom. How do you know when you've met Mr. Right?"

"You'll know in your heart, Honey. I knew that with your father at the start." She caressed her daughter's face.

"I'm feeling that here." She kissed her Mother.

Her mother kissed her daughter warmly. "Mom? Is Erik home?" Her twin brother liked to spend nights with friends.

"Yes, he's up in your room." Martha and Erik had shared a room since birth.

"I want to go up and talk to him." Martha finished her milk and stood up. "Good night, Mom." She kissed her mother and left for her bedroom.

Erik was in bed reading when Martha came in. "How was your date with his parents?"

"It was great, even better than I imagined. His parents are so caring. They gave me a lot of pleasure." Martha unbuttoned her dress and took it off.

"That's good to hear." He laid the book down. "I'm glad you got home, I was about to go gt mom."

She smiled at her twin brother and took off her bra. "Are you in need?"

He whisked off the sheet and showed her his erection. "I've been thinking of you fucking Marcus' family has me really turned."

Martha took off her panties and dropped them into the hamper. She brushed her pubic hair. "Let me pee, and I'll come to bed and we can take care of that."

Erik slowly stroked his dick as he listened to his sister peeing in the bathroom and washing her hands. She came out and slipped into bed with her brother and embraced him. While Erik turned to his mother often for her to relieve him, it was his sister he preferred. Their intimacy had began in the womb. When he held his sister in his arms he felt so at peace and enveloped with love. Their lips met in a soft pressure and their tongues tipped together. Their hands moved over warm skin and stoked the flames of lust as their bodies pressed together. Martha's hand wrapped around Erik's cock and slowly stroked it. When Erik's fingers found Martha's pussy he found it very wet and sticky. "You have a lot of cum in you." He whispered in her ear.

"Yes, Marcus and his father each filled me twice. Do you want to taste them?" She knew he would and pushed down the sheet and opened her legs. She pushed his head toward the gift she brought him. Erik's tongue slid between his sister's pussy lips and tasted the sperm she had brought home to him. It was salty and sweet as he pushed his tongue inside seeking the white cream. He loved licking semen from his sister's cunt and loved to follow his brothers when they came to Martha for relief.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.