If in Doubt Consult Your Pastor
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2014 by Oscar Dante

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Helen Collins discovers her son has discovered masturbation and turns to her Pastor for an answer to her trouble

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

Pam and Helen laid out in Helen's back yard getting some sun. The women were sunning in their birthday suits and evening out their tans. Both were very happy at the moment. Each had been invited to the Saturday morning Mom/Son gathering at the Church. Sister Cally, the Pastor's wife, had called each woman and extended an invitation to the next gathering. The meeting was full of worship and also involved the swapping of sons to broaden their horizons.

Helen's hand covered Pam's on the lounge chair arm rest. "I think we're becoming accepted into the inner circle of Duty Mother's."

Pam smiled proudly, "First, our Duty pins, and now an invitation to the Saturday Morning worship." Pam squeezed Helen's hand.

"What shall I wear?" Helen said with concern.

Pam leaned over and whispered, "I've heard when you cross behind the curtain, we're all are nude."

Helen squeezed her thighs in heat. "Oh my, Pam, naked with so many young cocks. I'm dripping."

"I am too." She took Helen's hand, "Let's go inside and fuck."

Helen stood up her breasts swinging and the nipples swollen. "Let's do. My pussy juices are running down my legs."

They put on their silky short robes and walked into the house. As they went through the kitchen the front door bell rang. Pam giggled, "It's not the day for the paper boy is it?" She was hopeful.

"No, let me see who it is." She peeked out the window and then opened the door. "May I help you?" She said.

"I am Isaac Hart, and this is Aron Spence. We are missionaries in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints." He smiled. "We are canvassing the neighborhood trying to talk to people about our message."

Helen looked them over, the tall, slender, well-built looking young men who showed up at her door just when she and Pam were felling very horny. Helen cast her eyes heavenward and said a silent Thank you, God, and invited the boys into her home.

Isaac and Aron had mothers the same age as their hosts, but their mothers had never answered the door in the short, silky robes these two women wore.

"Come in boys. I'm Helen and this is Pam." They shook hands all around. The boys' eyes kept darting back and forth at the lush cleavage exposed by each woman. "We are very religious women and would enjoy talking about our religion also. Come into the kitchen, and let's have something to drink."

The boys found the view following the women just as amazing as from the front. The thin silk clung to their asses as they walked into the kitchen.

Helen asked. "Would you like some coffee?"

Aron said, "Ma'am, we're not allowed such stimulants. Iced water would be good." Helen turned around and reached up into the cabinet for two glasses, and Pam noticed that the boys saw Helen's robe rise halfway up her ass exposing Helen's tanned ass cheeks.

Pam sat the boys on stools at the breakfast bar and behind their backs retied her robe to increase the cleavage it exposed. "She does have a nice ass, doesn't she?" Pam whispered and the boys turned beet red. She turned around and lifted the back of her robe. "What about mine? Do you think I have a nice ass?"

Aron stuttered, "Y-y-yes, Ma'am." While his partner just nodded.

Helen served the boys their ice water. "Pam, stop flashing these boys. They're here to discuss religion, not how fat your ass is."

Pam turned around and smiled. "Sorry, boys. I am a bit of an exhibitionist."

"That's alright, Ma'am." Isaac said, still beet red, not sure what that was.

Helen moved up on the stool next to Isaac and in the process of stepping up, exposed her vagina to the young man. He choked on his water as he saw his first pussy.

Pam moved up next to Aron and made sure he got the same view his partner did.

Hellen said,"We are members of the Church. We are a modest community in the neighborhood. Pam and I attend church every Sunday and are active its social functions." As Helen sipped her coffee she knew her robe had gapped open and her left breast was on display. Isaac just stared at it.

"We are similar to many churches in the country today, but we do have a couple of beliefs that set us off from all the others." Helen smiled as she saw Isaac's eyes following the jiggle of her nipple.

Pam said, "We believe that a man's seed is holy, and cannot be squandered through the act of masturbation." She put her hand on Aron's thigh, "Do you masturbate, Aron?"

Aron made a gurgling sound and began to shiver. Pam saw the white stain began to show through his black pants. "Oh, Helen, Aron has desecrated his seed." She pointed to the young man's slacks and the growing stain.

Helen was up immediately. "Take your pants off, now. Your immortal soul is at stake." The boy hesitated and both Helen and Pam attacked his belt and zipper. Soon they had him nude below the waist.

Helen took us pants and underwear in hand. "I will begin the purification process now. Pam you make sure Isaac is not close to the same condition."

Helen left with the soiled clothes and Aron stood with his hands in front of his cock in shock at the rapid turn of events.

"Isaac, lower your pants and let me inspect you. You must be on the verge of an unholy ejaculation." He stood in shock as she yanked down his pants and exposed his erection. He tried to cover it but its size prevented that.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.