If in Doubt Consult Your Pastor
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2014 by Oscar Dante

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Helen Collins discovers her son has discovered masturbation and turns to her Pastor for an answer to her trouble

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

Marcus was having trouble paying attention in his American History class. The events of the weekend distracted him. He had fucked his Aunt Pam and Cousin Paula, and had trouble dealing with the Civil War when visions of their naked bodies danced in his mind.

Ms. Carson saw his distraction. She was a veteran teacher and knew the signs when a young man needed relief. As she lectured she walked up and down the rows and saw the telltale sign in Marcus' lap. He had a huge boner. She stopped her lecture by his side and gave his erection a rub. "Having trouble, Marcus?"

The boy groaned at her touch. "Yes, Ms. Carson, a lot of trouble."

She smiled. "Felt like a lot to me. Do you need a pass for the school nurse?"

"Yes, please." One of the advantages of a Church school was the personal attention paid to the needs of the boys when in their teens. Pastor Jim founded the school four years ago, and there was a waiting list to get in.

"Are you sure you can't wait until you get home, and your mother can relieve you?" Ms. Carson knew the school nurse was busy doing her Duty for the boys and only sent her young men in real need.

"No, Ma'am. I am in pain right now. It's so hard."

"I can see that. You've got a big one, Marcus. If you can wait twenty minutes, I could take care of you after class. Next hour I am off."

Marcus looked at Ms. Carson's fine frame, her big tits reminded him of his mother's. "I think I can, Ms. Carson."

"Good. Now I want your full attention for the rest of class."

"Yes, Ms. Carson." Picking up his pencil to take notes Marcus toughed it out until the bell rang.

After the last student had left, Ms. Carson locked the door and turned off the lights leaving them alone in the dimmed history room.

"Marcus, I think you're distracted by my big titties?" She said as she unbuttoned her blouse.

"You do have nice ones, Ms. Carson. They're a lot like my mother's. She's a 38DD, what size are you?"

Ms. Carson took of her blouse and unfastened her bra, and handed it to Marcus. He saw the tag 36EE. "Wow, Ms. Carson, you're bigger than my mom."

She stood before him cupping the huge boobs and twirling the nipples. "Would you like to suck them?"

"Yes, please." Marcus was polite if anything.

Ms. Carson pressed a big nipple against his lips and he sucked. A flow of warm liquid flowed into his mouth. "Do you like my milk?" She asked with a smile. "I just had a baby, and I have an oversupply of milk ... Drink up, Marcus."

His right hand fondled her left tit and he felt the milk running down his fingers. Ms. Carson unfastened his pants. "Slide them off, Marcus, so I can see your cock."

He pushed down his pants and underwear and she gasped, "Marcus, you certainly do have a big dick. I hope I can take it all. You're so much bigger than my husband's."

Marcus moaned as Ms. Carson jerked him off as he sucked down her sweet milk. He put his hands to her waist and then slid them around to her ass. His mother enjoyed him playing with her ass when he sucked her tits. He moved his hands down to her knees and then up under the dress until his hands cupped her bare ass and he squeezed her firm cheeks.

As Marcus fondled Ms. Carson's lush body, the teacher recalled checking the Teacher of the Month standings that morning. She pas in first by two points, adding another point in first period would help keep her in the lead. At Church School the administration rewarded dedicated teacher with a $25 stipend for each student relieved, and a point in the Teacher of the Month contest. First prize was a weekend in Las Vegas. The veteran teacher had won the award several times and wanted to again very much.

Ms. Carson unzipped her skirt and let it fall loose. Marcus tugged it down and saw she wasn't wearing panties and her pubis was shaved bare. "You have a very pretty cunt, Ms. Carson."

"You're such a fine young man. Does your mother enjoy it when you lick her pussy? I certainly do." She whimpered as Marcus' tongue invaded her slit and quickly found her clit, diddling it with his tongue.

"Marcus," she moaned, "Your mother has taught you well. I shall mention this at the next parent/teacher conference. Oh, yes, Marcus, my cunt's on fire." He pressed the blade of his tongue over her clit. "Marcus, eat me! You're making me cum!" She cried out and drenched his face with her cream.

Now that Marcus had pleased his teacher it was his turn to get some pleasure. He pushed her down to her knees and fisted his cock in front of her face. "Suck me, bitch!" He ordered and Ms. Carson complied by taking his dick in her mouth and giving her student a blow job.

She sucked his big dick as she used to suck her son's dick before he married that cunt of a wife. She so missed sucking his big cock that she gave Marcus her best. "Suck it, you fucking slut." He barked at her and shoved his cock down her throat. She took every inch and savored the juice that dribbled down her throat.

Marcus wanted more. He picked her up and turned her around shoved her over her desk. "I'm going to fuck you now, you big-assed fucking whore."

"Yes, Marcus, make me your whore. I want it. I need your big dick. Fuck me!" Ms. Carson moaned. So few students were as demanding as Marcus and being ordered around made her cunt drip with need.

He slotted his dick with practiced ease and drove it deep into her cunt. She screamed her pleasure and shoved back on the desk to get his dick as deep as possible into her cunt. He leaned forward and took her huge tits in his hands and massaged the soft tit flesh as he fucked her hot cunt.

"You are such a stud! You know how to fuck! Bang me you big-dicked motherfucker." Ms. Carson screamed.

Marcus wanted her to come again before he blew his load. He licked his thumb and rubbed her asshole. He eased it in as he fucked her hot cunt.

"Stick your fucking thumb up my ass. I love that. I love it up the ass." Ms. Carson moaned. "Finish off up my ass, Marcus, come in my ass!"

The boy was getting close. He yanked his dick free and aimed it upward and thrust it balls deep into Ms. Carson's asshole.

"Fuck yes! Bury that big dick in my ass." She wailed.

"Take my cum, you slutty bitch!" Marcus slammed his cock into Ms. Carson's ass and felt it tighten around his cock. "Cum bitch! Cum with me!" He howled as he came deep in her asshole.

"Cumming ... cumming ... oh fuck yes ... coming so hard ... so good." She cried out as he shot his load deep in her bowels.

Marcus finished off in Ms. Carson's ass and when he'd sent every drop deep into her bowels he pulled his cock free and wiped it off with some tissues from her desk.

"Marcus that was a great fuck." She gave him a card. "This is my home address and phone number. Call me when you're in need and have no one at home. I'll come right over."

"Sure, Ms. Carson, I'll let you know. You're a great teacher and great fuck."

She blushed as she put her bra on and picked up her panties and skirt. "You get on to your next class. I need to get dressed."

She kissed him on the cheek and let him out the door. She sighed and finished dressing. Her pussy and ass throbbed from the hard fucking. It hurt so good.

Ms. Carson sat down in the dim classroom and thought back to her days in public school where keeping a child after school for a good fucking would get you arrested. As she had sadly found out.

She had been surprised at receiving a phone call from Pastor Jim telling her about a new school he was setting up and he was looking for teachers with her unique experience. He told her that her extra-curricular behavior was not banned at the Church School, but actively encouraged and rewarded. Pastor Jim had interviewed her personally and hired her on the spot.

Ms. Carson sat down in her chair and put her feet up on her desk. She was still warm from the fucking Marcus had given her, leaning her head back she took a short nap.

Marcus spent the next period in a daze. The feeling of Ms. Carson's cunt and ass on his cock muted the voices of his teachers. Even after his frenetic fuck with her, his mind was on pussy. The voluptuous teacher hand not slaked his thirst for a tight cunt wrapped around his cock. He wanted more, his teacher, his mother or someone else. It was pussy he wanted. In fourth period he saw Martha, a girl he had known since grade school. She was wearing mid-calf gingham skirt and a white blouse buttoned to the neck. She appeared to have a remarkable rack concealed under that well-buttoned blouse. When she got up to leave at the bell, Marcus set off after her. He caught up with her just down the hall. She grinned at him as she walked outside to the picnic tables.

"Marcus, how are you?" She set her brown-bag lunch on the table and sat down. He couldn't take his eyes off her hidden curves. His imagination raced at what she would look like naked before him with her arms stretched out in longing. She bent down to stow her books under the table, and her blouse pulled tight against her bra-encased breasts.

"Great." She had caught him looking and had smiled at him.

"What's with you, Marcus? You seem rather on edge?"

"Martha, you know you've grown a lot this year. You look great." Marcus was accustomed to females coming to him with offers of relief. He didn't know what to do when he wanted to fuck a girl who had no Duty toward him.

"Thank you, Marcus. My Mama says I've hit my growth spurt. She's even started letting me help her with my three older brothers." Martha said brightly taking a bite of her sandwich.

"You have three older brothers?" Marcus said stupidly. She had addled his brains.

"Yes, one's nineteen, one seventeen, and I have a twin brother." She informed him.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.