If in Doubt Consult Your Pastor - Cover

If in Doubt Consult Your Pastor

Copyright© 2014 by Oscar Dante

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Helen Collins discovers her son has discovered masturbation and turns to her Pastor for an answer to her trouble

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

By Friday night Jack, Helen, and Marcus had settled into a routine. The newness had worn off Mom's Duty, and it became less frenzied. It was a custom in their marriage that on Friday nights Jack and Helen went out on a date. Usually dinner and a movie, but tonight they didn't tell Marcus what they were doing. Just before they were due to leave the doorbell rang.

Marcus opened it to see his grandmother, Minnie. "Come in Grandma, what brings you into town tonight?"

"I'm here to babysit you, Honey." She said with a smile.

"Babysit? I haven't needed a babysitter in a long while." He was confused why his father's mother would be here for this purpose.

"Well, maybe not babysit." She leaned in and whispered, "I'm here in case you may need some relief."

It dawned on Marcus what she meant. He grinned and asked, "You would do that for me, Grandma?"

She nodded. "I spent many years doing it for your father. I think I can handle you." She grinned. "I don't think I've lost my touch."

Jack and Helen came down the stairs and Jack greeted his mother with a kiss on the cheek. "I'm so glad you could do this for us, Mom. Marcus is at that age you know..." He winked at her.

Helen greeted her with a kiss too. "Thank you, Minnie. I wasn't sure what to do? I didn't know who I could call. Pastor Jim was out so I couldn't ask him."

"Leaving him with me is fine. Trust me, I will guard his immortal soul as closely as I did his father's."

Helen laughed, "I'm sure you will."

His parents said good bye and left on their date.

"Well, grandson, shall we watch a little TV? Or do you want to play a game." She asked him.

"Why not watch some TV, Grandma?" He proposed.

"I would like that, may I change first?" Minnie asked

"Yes. You know mother's gotten some interesting nighties recently. Nothing like the ones she used to wear. She's into very sexy nighties now. Did you bring a sexy nightie, Grandma?"

"I think you'll like the one I brought. I used to wear it when I was doing my Duty with your father. Let me go put it on." She said.

Grandma went into my parents' bedroom. When she came out Marcus' jaw dropped. Minnie was wearing a very short sheer nightie that barely veiled her pussy and fell short of her stocking tops. The garter belt straps were exposed as they supported her black hosiery. The boy could see her tits and her thick thatch of pussy hair.

"Wow, Grandma. You're fucking hot." His tongue wagged.

Minnie giggled, "Your father loved this item. He would bring a friend over and I would give them a fashion show."

"Grandma, would you fuck his friend, too?" Marcus asked in a curious voice.

"Usually, have you brought any friends over for your mother?" Minnie asked.

"No, do you think Mom would do us both?" Marcus was wanting to know more about the Duty, he had only learned the fine points so far.

"I'm sure she would. Your mother has really taken to performing her Duty."

"Grandma, you're really turning me on. Can you take care of me?"

"That's what I'm here for. Should we go to the bedroom?" Grandma stood up. Seeing her up close in the sheer nightie was breathtaking. Her pendulous breasts swayed with every movement. The thin gauze veiling them, rendering them even sexier than nudity would.

Marcus followed her. Her ass swayed as she walked. The dimples on her hips winked at him. His erection trapped in his pants begged for the freedom to penetrate the cunt of the gorgeous woman who walked before him.

She paused by the bed. The nightie settling on her curves. "Take your clothes off, grandson, and let me see the cock your mother can't stop talking about."

"Mother talks to you about my dick? She says nice things, doesn't she?" Marcus was still insecure.

Marcus stripped quickly. He was no longer shy about showing off his hard on. It had provided him so much pleasure since his mother learned of her Duty.

"It's so handsome, Marcus, come let me touch it and feel its steely hardness." Grandma said softly.

He stepped up to her and she took hold of his cock in her hand, her long elegantly painted fingernails pressing into his flesh. She stroked it.

"It's so long and hard. I want you in me. I want you to fuck your Grandma. I want you to stretch my pussy back to the size it was when your father used me on a daily basis."

She tossed off the nightie, her naked body, with her black stockings and garter belt, now in full view. His hands came up and cupped her udders of hot flesh. He manipulated her nipples in his fingers creating mini-cock like erections. He made her body shudder in bliss as he touched her pussy for the first time, stirring her wetness, and slipping his finger into her heat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.