If in Doubt Consult Your Pastor
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by Oscar Dante

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Helen Collins discovers her son has discovered masturbation and turns to her Pastor for an answer to her trouble

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

Marcus arrived home from school at his normal time and was greeted in the kitchen with Mom having coffee with Pastor Jim. He knew that the Pastor's advice to Mom had started her doing her Duty.

His mother held out her hand to him, and he walked over and took it. "I've been telling Pastor Jim how well you've done with me in saving yourself from sinning."

Marcus blushed, "Mom's so pious. She has taught me to steer clear of sinning by self-abuse." He put his arm around his mother's shoulders.

Helen was wearing a very short dress she had made that had a very low cut bodice that showed off her breasts down to hint of nipple showing. Marcus could see that Pastor Jim would frequently glance at his Mother's exposed breasts.

Pastor Jim said, "I came to give your Mother her two week pin. All mothers doing their duty wear the pin as a source of pride."

Helen pointed to the gold pin on the strap of her dress. "I'm so proud to be able to serve the Lord in this capacity." She beamed.

Pastor Jim looked to Marcus, "Your mother tells me that you've responded well to her service to you."

Marcus turned redder. "Mom makes it easy for me to control my urges. She's always willing to assist me in remaining pure."

Pastor Jim said to him, "Now, remember if you're not a home you many ask for relief from any mother wearing a gold pin."

"Really. Even if I don't know them?" He asked warily.

"It's true, if you are at a friend's house and his mother wears the pin she will service you." He said.

"Wow, my buddy Bill, I saw his mom wearing a pin. Can I ask her?" He asked earnestly.

"Yes, she could service you both at the same time if she wished." The Pastor nodded to him.

Marcus looked ill at ease.

His mother patted his hand, "What's wrong son?" She asked with interest.

"It's just ... well ... I think I ... need you now." He said nervously.

Helen grinned, "See, Pastor, he's not afraid to ask. Marcus, give us a minute and I'll take care of you."

Pastor Jim looked at Helen, "I must say, Helen, I could use some relief also."

Helen rubbed her Duty pin. "I suppose I could do you both. Why don't we go to my room where it's more comfortable?"

The Pastor awaited for Helen to rise and followed Marcus to the bedroom.

"I think before we begin we should have a word of prayer." The Pastor stood by the bed and took Hlelen's and Marcus' hands. "Dear, Lord. Bless this woman of God as she does her Duty for her son and Pastor. Bless the preservation of seed, help us to stay holy. Amen."

"Let us begin." The Pastor could see Marcus had grown comfortable with his mother and immediately stripped naked and lay back on the bed. Helen took the hem of her dress in hand and pulled it over her head. She wore no underwear.

As the Pastor more slowly disrobed, being careful not to wrinkle his visitation suit, he admired Helen's hefty breasts, her curvy hips, and lack of pubic hair. He'd started seeing this in his flock lately. The ladies were shearing off their hair to give their sons a more enjoyable experience with oral sex.

When the Pastor laid nude on the bed next to Marcus, Helen was already giving her son a very deep blow job. The Pastor watched the ease with which Helen took so much of her son's long cock down her throat. He admired the boy in having such a holy mother to care for his soul. The boy's large cock was a true gift from God.

Helen then sat up and turned and took the Pastor's cock in her mouth. While no stranger to her taste buds, it had been a couple of weeks since she'd blown the Pastor in his office, and the slightly different flavor of his cock pleased her.

Marcus then turned on his side and put his mouth to the Pastor's nipple and sucked. His father enjoyed this when his mother had his cock in her mouth or was riding it. He bit the nipple with his teeth bringing a groan of pain from the Pastor.

"You must have included your husband in your duty, Helen. Your son seems familiar with the male body too."

Helen raised her head. "We saw no need to keep Jack from my enjoyable duty. He takes and active part in keeping Marcus' soul pure. Show him Marcus how you handle your father."

Marcus kissed down the Pastor's belly and licked the head of his cock. The Pastor moaned as the young man took his cock in his mouth and sucked as he licked the head.

"May I return the sensations, dear boy. Please turn so I can offer you the same pleasure."

Marcus turned and straddled the Pastor's face as the holy man took the end of Marcus' cock in his mouth and performed a similar dance of tongue and lips.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.