If in Doubt Consult Your Pastor - Cover

If in Doubt Consult Your Pastor

Copyright© 2014 by Oscar Dante

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Helen Collins discovers her son has discovered masturbation and turns to her Pastor for an answer to her trouble

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

Helen spent the day shopping for new clothes and underwear. Her sexual awakening showed her in possession of a drab and conservative wardrobe.

She went to the mall and picked up a fashion magazine and sat in the food court sipping coffee and reading about new styles.

She quickly realized that these clothes were for young people. She need clothing for a woman in her late thirties. She knew she didn't have the legs of a young woman, so miniskirts were out. She saw some interesting fashions with slits up the leg that would give her a new look. The area where she could show off her body were her breasts. She wore a D cup bra and knew with the proper clothing she could show them off in a tasteful yet sexy way.

So Helen put a lot of money on her credit card that day, and brought home bags of clothes and shoes.

She set the bags on her bed, and saw that Marcus would be home soon from school. She unpacked the bags and laid out the underwear and clothing on the bed.

Helen stripped to her white cotton bra and panties. She looked in the mirror and knew she would never wear these again.

She heard the kitchen door open and her son call out, "Mom!"

"I'm in my room, Honey." She said loudly. She picked up a black lacy demi-bra and a matching thong.

Her son walked into the room and saw his mother in her underwear. "Mom? Where did all this stuff come from?"

"I went shopping today. I bought some new clothes. Clothes that you and your father should like." She said. "Want to see my new bra and panties?"

"Sure, Mom." He sat on the edge of the bed.

She turned her back to him. "Unfasten my bra, please."

He fumbled with it, but got it open. His mother shrugged off the bra and turned around exposing her big tits to his wide eyes.

She hooked her fingers in her panties and slipped them off her legs. Helen stepped into the black thong and pulled it up.

"What do you think?" She did a slow turn for her son.

"Mom, you are so hot. Your bottom is so sexy in that black thong." He grinned. This fashion show was giving him a boner.

She slipped her arms through the bra and turned around. "Clip me, would you son?"

Again he struggled a bit, but got it. She turned around and stood with her hands on her hips.

"Marcus, get your phone and take a picture of me, and send it to your father."

He pulled out his phone and took a picture of his mother in her new underwear and sent it off to his father with the message: Dad, check out Mom's new underwear!!"

Helen picked up the black dress and slipped it over her head. If fell around her and she adjusted it. "Zip me up, Honey."

Marcus slid up the zipper. His phone dinged. He laughed and held it up to his mother. The message said: I'll be home ASAP.

Helen turned around. She adjusted her tits in the bra and the dress showed off her amazing cleavage. Marcus took another picture and sent it off.

She stood in front of her mirror and admired her figure and cleavage. Marcus came up behind her and took her by the hips. "You're so sexy Mom." He leaned down and kissed her shoulder.

Helen pressed back against him and his erection pressed into her bottom. She wiggled her ass on his cock.

"Mom, I need some relief." He said quietly. "Can I get blow job?"

She turned and smiled, "Of course you can." Sitting down on the edge of the bed she turned him to face her and unzipped his jeans and tugged them down. His long thick cock flopped out. She took hold of it and jerked it off slowly.

"Mom, that feels so good." His cock grew harder and when Helen licked the head and then took him in her mouth, he moaned, "Yes, Mom. Suck my dick you hot sexy woman." Helen smiled, his dirty talk would need some working on.

She loved the encouragement and slid her lips up and down his prick. He took a pic of mother sucking his dick and sent it to his father's phone. He hoped his Dad didn't have an accident on the way home.

Helen slipped the dress off her shoulders and reached behind to open her bra while she sucked her son's cock. She popped it out of her mouth and nestled it between her breasts and said, "Fuck my titties, Honey. Stroke your cock between my tits." She leaned her head forward and spit into the filled valley.

"Mom, this is so fucking hot. I didn't realize I could fuck your tits. They're so big and soft. I love this." He thrust faster and faster. Helen was learning when her son was getting close to spilling his seed. She let his prick slip up and back into her mouth as he was near to orgasm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.