If in Doubt Consult Your Pastor - Cover

If in Doubt Consult Your Pastor

Copyright© 2014 by Oscar Dante

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Helen Collins discovers her son has discovered masturbation and turns to her Pastor for an answer to her trouble

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

As Helen walked from her room in her new fashion, she marveled at her liberation from her staid sexual past. The revelations by her pastor and her husband of a mother's true duty to her son had expanded her horizons in an entirely new direction. Sexual urges long dormant and suppressed had surged to the surface as she was a few steps from the doorway she stopped and lifted the front of her skirt and tested her waters. She was wet. She had been wet since her conference with Pastor Jim. She knew her mother would have called her a slut for her new behavior, but then Helen was going to have a conversation with her brother Paul if he had a secret sex life with their mother. Helen did not believe they could have. Olga's dark, cold demeanor didn't seem consistent with the emotions flowing through Helen since the revelation of her duty. She smoothed her skirt and stepped into view.

Helen's entrance was dramatic. She entered the kitchen and paused at the doorway. Each man looked up. Dad grinned, and her son swallowed his chewing gum. The boy had never seen the demon who possessed his mother. Long pale white legs, smooth thighs, a trim waist, cleavage, and the two dark spots on the blouse where he knew her nipples had always hidden before.

"Mom?" he whispered. "Is that you?" His face frozen.

Helen smiled and walked into the room her breasts in constant motion under the sheer blouse. "Of course, it's me. I just decided to try a new outfit." She slowly turned in front of him. "Do you like it?"

Dad interrupted, "I think it's fantastic. Marcus, don't just act like a lump, tell your mother you like her new outfit." He jabbed his son in the ribs.

Marcus stuttered. "It's amazing ... Mom ... why did you get an outfit like that."

Helen touched her son's cheek. "Remember when you said you didn't believe me earlier." She saw him nod. "Well, you better believe it now. Do you?" He nodded again.

"Good, you should always believe what I say. I'm your mother." She turned to her husband. "Let's get dinner on." He started out of his daze and set about setting the table. "Would you help him, Marcus?" she said softly.

He pranced into action, "Of course, Mom, anything you say."

Dinner was a very arousing experience for Helen. Neither male took his eyes off of her body. She received numerous compliments from both and knew she was going to have a large dark spot on the back of the dress from her leaking pussy. The smell of her aroused cunt filled the room and both men had erections.

Helen knew her old life was a thing of the past. The strong urges she now felt ruled her body, and her husband and son were going to be the beneficiaries of her new outlook on life.

The meal passed in relative silence. Each pair of male eyes were on Helen's exposure. If she reached for an item on the table her blouse gaped open and much of her white breast flashed. She knew she'd made an impression. Her son ate without looking at his plate often dropping food from his fork. Her husband noted his son's attraction to his mother. He'd been in his boy's place years ago and knew the excitement that lay ahead for him.

They all cleared the dishes to the kitchen sink. Marcus volunteered to help Mom do the dishes. Helen smiled and accepted this not often offered help. "Jack, why don't you go and find a game to watch." Off her husband went to see if one was on. Silently wishing he could stay and watch.

Marcus said, "Mom, this new look of yours is great. Are you going to dress like this more often?"

Helen took her place to wash and replied, "I think so, I like the attention you boys give me. It's like a veil was lifted from my eyes. I can see things so clearly now."

"You don't mind if I look?" Her son asked. "I mean, I don't mean to stare, but it's hard not to."

"No, it's fine if you stare, it's very complimentary." She scribed a dish and her tits jiggled inside the thin blouse.

"Well, you should take it that way, you're awesome, Mom." He said carefully.

"Thank you, sweetie," Helen kissed his cheek pressing her breast into his arm. He jerked back nervously.

They washed and dried in silence for several minutes before, he turned to her. "Mom, did you really mean I have to give up pleasuring myself."

"Yes, son. It's a sin, and you need to stop. That's why I offered my help." She said patiently.

"I couldn't believe that you would do that. I mean isn't it a sin for a mother to ... touch her son this way?"'

"I asked Pastor Jim this question and he told me that mothers were exempt from the sin. So, I can do this for you without worry about my soul." She put her hand on his arm. "God understands your needs and has provided a receptacle. You just need to use it."

He dried considering this. "But, what about Dad. Is he going to want you doing this to me?"

"Son, you seem to think I started this idea. It's been going on for generations. Your grandmother did the same thing for your father. He understands my duty to you. He is all in favor to this." Helen washed the last dish. "Go ask him if you don't believe me." She grinned.

Marcus smiled, "No way am I going to ask Dad about something like that." He lowered his voice. "If I were to say I needed relief. What would you do?"

His mother wiped up the sink. "We could go to your room and do it there."

He hung up his drying rag and said, "Okay, Mom. I'm in need." He said nervously.

"Then let's go to your room and take care of you." Helen hooked her arm in his pressing her breast against his bicep. She led him back to his bedroom. His mother pulled up a chair and sat down facing him.

"Take off your pants, son." She said simply. When he hesitated she unsnapped his jeans and pushed them down. She was startled by the bulge in his underwear. It was large, very large. She sat back and asked him to lower his underwear.

He hesitated until it was obvious that she would need to do this too. So, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband and pushed them down.

She gasped. "Oh..." Extending before her was a long thick tree of a penis. It was hard enough to hang level from its root. Helen sat there immobile as her brain tried to wrap the huge penis before her into its past experience.

Marcus said in a worried tone. "Is something wrong, Mom?"

This snapped her out of her state. "No, son, not at all, it's just seems rather large."

He nodded. "I know I shouldn't brag, but I am the biggest in my gym class. It's kinda embarrassing." He looked in her eyes. "So, do I do it or do you?"

Helen whispered, "Why don't you start."

"I usually use baby oil on it, Mom. Should I get some?" He patiently explained.

"Yes, why don't you do what you usually do?" She said in a daze.

Marcus stepped out of his pants and got a bottle of baby oil from this nightstand. His cock bobbed with each movement. He returned to his mother and poured oil into his hand. She quietly watched her son spread the oil down the length of his huge penis. Marcus handed her the oil and slowly stroked his fat cock.

Marcus quickly achieved a state of high excitement. Performing for his mother turned him on. Helen sat there dumbly watching her son's hand make the long trip up and down his cock. The lumps in her blouse grew in size as he panted with this exertion.

Marcus moaned and a large spurt of seed hit Helen in the nose. This woke her up and she lunged forward taking his long cock into her mouth. She captured the second spurt, closed her lips around the head and swallowed.

"Oh, Mom!" Marcus moaned, "You were serious about this weren't you?"

She nodded her head as she swallowed his load. Gulping and gagging as he drove his cock deeper into her mouth. She kept up until the flow slowed and then stopped.

"Mom, that was amazing, so much better than when I did it myself. I promise you Mom I will let you drain me whenever I feel like it."

Helen's pussy was dripping juices into her dress. Taking her son's cock in her mouth turned her on like she'd never been before. She restrained herself as she knew this was for his benefit. This was not for her pleasure, she knew.

She wiped the semen from her nose and upper lip into her mouth so she would have all of his seed. Marcus groaned, "Mom that was so nasty, wiping my cum up and eating it."

Helen stood up. "I hope you will now not hesitate to come to me to relieve you."

Her son grinned at her. "Anytime? Okay, Mom trust me, I'll come to see you if you need me to be pure. I promise you that I will never spill my seed again." He crossed his heart.'

Helen smiled and patted his cheek, "You do that. I'm going to watch TV with your father." She turned and left him standing there with no pants on.

Jack's head snapped to the doorway when Helen stepped back into the living room. His raised eyebrows brought a slight nod from her. He beamed at her and patted the couch to invite her to sit.

"He didn't give me a bit of trouble." She said softly.

Dad grinned, "I told you that dress would do it. What did you do?"

She smiled, "Not much really. I took off his pants and his underwear." She almost told him about the size of their son's cock, but let it pass. "Then he put some baby oil on it and masturbated while I watched. When he came I took him into my mouth and let him finish there."

Jack looked in her eyes then put his hand behind her head and pulled her mouth to his. His tongue invaded her mouth. She offered her tongue and the taste of his son's seed came to him. He sucked her tongue tasting the salty deposit.

Helen swung over his lap and ripped open his pants. He was shard like she suspected. She sat down hard on his cock and took him into her boiling cunt. "Fuck me." She growled in his ear. The two rutted like wild animals on the couch. Helen raised a prayer of thanks to God for showing this new way of life. She would always been a pious woman, and she would pursue this new path to God with the same vigor she had in the past.

Climaxes came quickly to each as they worked off the high energy they felt from sharing the taste of their son's seed.

Marcus heard the sounds from the living room and peeked into the room. His jaw dropped as he watched them fucking on the couch. His father's cock hidden by his mother's skirt. He pulled back trying to understand what had happened in their house in the past few days. He went back to his room as his parents ground out their climaxes muttering, "This family is going nuts."

Helen slipped off her husband and wiped up a little stray semen. "Wow, you're incredible, Jack. I'm so full of your seed right now. My pussy is full of yours, and my mouth is full of our son's. I'm feeling like such a ... shall I say slut?" She giggled.

"Oh, honey, you're no slut ... you're an angel, darling, saving both mine and our son's souls." he said solemnly.

"Well, I'm a hot slut for you and Marcus." She crossed her legs. "How long before he asks for more?"

"Based on my experience, it won't be long, probably at bedtime..." He mused. "Yes, bedtime."

"I just want to make sure, Jack, you don't mind if I fuck him, do you?" Helen was thinking of that giant slab hanging from her son's loins. She wanted it in her cunt.

"No, my mother let me fuck her a lot. She seemed to like it." He said with finality. "Go ahead, but you know he might not be so good at first. You'll have to teach him stamina."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.