If in Doubt Consult Your Pastor
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by Oscar Dante

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Helen Collins discovers her son has discovered masturbation and turns to her Pastor for an answer to her trouble

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

"He's due home any minute." The nervousness of Helen's voice carried over the phone wire to her husband's office...

"And you still intending to go through with it?" Her husband said feeling a stirring at the thought of his wife doing her duty with his son. A fleeting memory with his mother stiffened him.

"Yes, I'm going to sit down and explain why I'm going to do this, and if he wants to do it right then, I'm going to give him oral sex."

Jack rubbed his stiff cock, "Like you sucked me off last night?" He moaned into the phone.

Hearing the lust in her husband's voice, she said, "Are you hard thinking about it?"

"Yes," he hissed at her slowly rubbing his hard cock.

"Are you touching it?" She asked.

This new openness between them had her wet. "Yes, but through my pants." He paused also hearing lust in her voice, he whispered. "Should I take it out?" He kept his eyes on his office door.

"Yes, if you take it out, I'll take off my panties." Helen's was greatly aroused. "Do it."

He fumbled with the phone as he opened his pants and pulled out his stiff cock. He pressed the intercom button, "Rhonda, I'm on an important call. No interruptions, please." He did not wait for her reply before turning to his phone. "It's done."

Helen was already balancing the phone on her shoulder and sliding her panties down and stepping out of them. She stuffed them into the pocket of her sun dress. "I'm bare for you, Jack, and I'm really wet." She touched her pussy which she rarely did. Her mother had made masturbation very unpleasant when she first discovered her touching her privates. She was now a married woman touching her wet lips to excite her husband. No sin involved here, she was sure.

"I wish I was in your office under your desk, darling, I'd suck on that stiff penis. I'd take it in my mouth and give you a great blowjob." She giggled as she diddled her clit while standing in her kitchen on the phone.

"Helen, it would be so good. You're so good at sucking my cock." He moaned.

"I've only done it once, how good could I be?" She tittered as the heat in her loins grew intense.

"You were fantastic, dear. You made me fill your mouth with my seed." He was frantically jerking off lost in the lust of the moment.

"I will suck it again tonight dear, and you can come in my mouth again." She slipped into a chair and spread her legs rubbing her clit madly. "I'm going to climax, Jack. I'm there..." She wailed into the phone as her body thrashed on the chair.

Jack's cock exploded with his ejaculation spurting cum on his pants and down his fingers. He realized he'd just sinned. His fingers gathered up the seed on his pants and he licked his fingers ingesting his seed. He had a fleeting wish that his mortar was here to do it for him.

Helen sat there panting amazed at the pleasure she was learning her body could produce. She sniffed her fingers and tasted her juices. Her fingers had a clean, fresh scent as she tasted them. This is what Jack tasted last night when he'd shown her the delights of oral sex. She stood up and thought she might ask him to do it again tonight.

"Jack?"

"Helen, I'm cleaning up a mess here. I wish you were her to do it." He whispered now hurrying to return his appearance to normal.

"You get back to work. Marcus should be home by now." She considered putting her panties back on, but knew she didn't want to be caught at it when her son burst into the kitchen.

Jack said his goodbye and hung up. Helen returned the phone to the cradle and sighed. Life was good, she thought.

The kitchen door banged open and Marcus entered the kitchen. He saw his mother looked started at his sudden appearance. She recovered and walked to him and kissed his cheek. "Honey, have a cookie and tell me about your day."

He grabbed two of his mother's large oatmeal cookies and sat down at the kitchen table. "Not much happened, I got an A on a math quiz." He had no intention of telling his mother about meeting Martha from his English class under the bleachers for lunch. He had been flirting with her for a week. She had such a hot body, large breasts and a round ass, long blond hair and a liking for short skirts. He'd talked to her into lunch under the bleachers, and they made out the entire time. She had a tongue like a snake and had let him get to second base under her shirt. Her titties were so soft under her bra. He was looking forward for more. She said he was a great kisser.

"That's wonderful, Marcus. Make sure you show the paper to your father at dinner." It was now or never she thought. "Son, I need to talk to you about something."

Her tone brought his attention to bear on her. "What about, Mom? Anything serious?" He asked with a mouthful of cookie.

"I'm afraid it is, honey. It's about something I'm worried about." Helen sat down next to him at the table. "It's about self-abuse. I've seen signs thhat you're starting to do this."

Marcus was stunned. His mother always avoided any mention of any area of sex. Now she was talking about his jerking off. "Mom, I don't do it much, it's just sometimes I have to." He reddened.

"I know you must do it. I've talked to Pastor Jim about it and he has told me that young men must get relief periodically from the pressures of their ... manhood."

"You talked to Pastor Jim about my ... problem?" he was aghast that the Pastor knew he jerked off.

"Yes, I did, and he offered me a solution to your problem." Helen was blushing red and looking down. "He suggested that I help you."

This just confused Marcus, "How would you help me, Mom?"

"Well, the sin of masturbation is that your seed is lost and the Bible says this is forbidden. A man seed belongs in a woman's body when it is issued." Helen shook her head. "I'm not explaining this well."

Marcus smiled, "Try again, Mom, in some way that I can understand." His worry was gone now. He was sure he was not in trouble.

Helen leaned forward and put her hand on her son's knee. "What I mean is that you shouldn't masturbate any more. When you feel the need, come to me. I will make sure your seed is not lost, and I will make sure it's in me when you finish."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.