If in Doubt Consult Your Pastor - Cover

If in Doubt Consult Your Pastor

Copyright© 2014 by Oscar Dante

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Helen Collins discovers her son has discovered masturbation and turns to her Pastor for an answer to her trouble

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

Mom finds a problem needing drastic solutions

The scent wafted up from his sheets. A rancid odor Helen Collins now easily recognized--the smell of her son's sin. A smell that worried her; her son was endangering his mortal soul. The rotting smell of his seed permeated the boy's room. She knelt by the ragged edge of his blanket.

After folding her hands, she squeezed shut her eyes and prayed. "Dear Lord, Please guide me in teaching my son that masturbation is a grievous sin. Please give me the insight to know how to lead him from this insidious practice and to lead his soul to purification. Amen."

Helen rose and surveyed her son's room. She stripped the bed stuffing his soiled sheet and blanket into a laundry basket and picked up two encrusted gym socks and held them with pinched fingers before dropping them on the stained bedclothes. She would need bleach and several dryer clothes to rid them of their sinful odor.

The unexpected answer to Mom's problem Pastor Jim welcomed Helen Collins into his office. He left the door open as he never shut the door when alone with a woman. It was better to avoid any appearance of moral laxity.

Helen took the proffered seat and cup of coffee. Her nerves caused her hand to shake as she set the cup on the edge of the pastor's oak desk.

He sat in his office chair that lifted him above his visitor lending him a sense of authority from on high. "Sister Helen, what is it that seems to trouble you so." His voice saturated with deep concern.

"Pastor," She paused to gather her thoughts with a sip of the watered down coffee. "Pastor," she repeated, "My son. He's discovered the sin of masturbation." She looked at him bleakly.

"Ahhh," the young man sighed. He was new to the flock and had not had this problem brought before him from a mother. Sister Helen was not a worldly woman he knew. A woman raised in the church and surely a virgin when she married Albert Collins.

"How old is Marcus, Sister Helen." He asked in a kindly leader of the flock manner.

"He's just turned fourteen, Pastor. He was just recently discovered the sinful pleasure of self-gratification." Her hand had lost some of its tremor from the Pastor's patient and non-judgmental attitude so far.

"Sister Helen, that is about the time I discovered this myself." He admitted folding his hands in an attitude of prayer.

Helen was shocked at this admission of sin from her spiritual leader. He seemed not at all embarrassed tp admit to this loathsome practice.

"When I discovered the pleasure I could give myself," he paused lowering his hands, "I became obsessed with it. And there are other sins that accompany masturbation, for example, the acquiring of pornographic literature."

"Oh, Pastor, I'm sure Marcus has not begun to get such dirty books and things." Helen was certain her son did not have access to sordid works of literature and photography.

"Don't be so sure, Sister Helen, I obtained such items from my friends who had older brothers who possessed such wicked items and lent them to me. I hid them from my mother."

"Perhaps I should search his room?" Helen asked nervously scared as to what she would find.

The Pastor nodded, "I would. Look under the bed, between the mattresses and in old shoe boxes. They are all place I hid pornography."

"But Pastor what should I do about his sinful acts. Should I forbid them? And what if I do find pornographic filth in his room?" She leaned forward.

Firmly he replied, "You need to attack this evil on two fronts. First, dispose of the materials. Don't risk putting them in your family's refuse bins, such items can be discovered and cause you great embarrassment. Bring them in a tightly taped box to me and I will burn them in the church's coal furnace."

"I hope it doesn't come to that," she replied as she shuddered to think about looking at such items to box them up.

"Let's hope it doesn't." He said as he rose to go to his door. He silently closed it. "The second way to attack this is rather sensitive." Moving to the other guest chair he faced Helen. "It is you that can save your son's soul. My mother did this for me, and I will always be greatful for her intervention."

Helen's interest was peaked. "What did you mother do for you that allowed you to stop abusing yourself?"

"You are aware that the prohibition of masturbation was when Onan was found to have spilled his seed on the ground after his self-abuse." Heleln nodded. "Well, the key here is to keep the boy's seed from being spilled. For no sin to have occurred the boy's seed must be put in a female's body. Do you understand, Sister Helen, it is imperative that your son's seed be placed into a woman's body."

"But, my son is too young for a wife. He's only fourteen. Where do I find a woman who can perform this function for him?" Helen was confused.

The Pastor reached out and took her hands in his. "This is where you must make a great sacrifice. You will take his seed into your body as my mother did for be before I took a wife."

Helen's eyes grew wide, "You don't mean that your mother ... uh ... fornicated with you?" She gasped.

"Sister Helen, fornication is such an emotionally charged word. We preferred to call it relief. My mother provided me relief as needed to keep me from sinning."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.