Teacher Training - Cover

Teacher Training

Copyright© 2014 by Shani 34

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Arthur is headmaster of a school where caning is still performed. A girl is caught smoking by Miss Wilson, a young female teacher new to the school, and Arthur involves her in the girl's punishment. In the process he finds an excuse to cane the teacher while the girl waits outside listening. He discovers that the teacher is submissive and masochistic. He decides to train her as his discipline assistant.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Teacher/Student   School  

Arthur was very worried. Things were getting out of hand. He had always believed in corporal punishment as a form of discipline, and when he was promoted to headmaster he eagerly took over the role of disciplinarian from his predecessor. The opportunity excited him, and he could still remember the exquisite moment when a girl dropped her panties and bent to touch her toes for six of the best. That night so many years ago he lay awake trying to convince himself that his erection was inevitable, and that he had only caned the girl because her actions had deserved it.

He soon realised that he enjoyed administering physical discipline in any form, and especially canings. He always tried to be dispassionate in deciding whether someone should be caned rather than just spanked or strapped, and if so how hard. He always told himself he was doing it for the good of the recipient, but with time he had to accept that he loved it and there came a time when, in his heart, he knew he was doing it mostly because he wanted to!

Any form of discipline gave him pleasure, and he reluctantly accepted that it was sexual pleasure. Even just telling someone off aroused him, he loved watching him or her squirm while they listened to him and awaited his decision. Initially he viewed use of the strap or paddle as the normal form of punishment, and reserved the cane for more extreme misbehaviours. But with time he started applying the cane at any reasonable excuse. He loved the sight and the sound and the feel of a cane slicing into some helpless backside.

And now he knew that he was enjoying it too much. Since involving Miss Wilson in his punishment regime, he had been going too far. Much too far. It was becoming an addiction. A few days ago he had made Miss Wilson thrash a young boy far too hard for some trivial offence! He had been masturbating behind his desk as he sat watching, and wouldn't let Allison stop caning the boy until he spunked. The boy's bottom had been a real mess, and Arthur spent some time applying cold cream, but it didn't hide the ravaged state of the boy's bottom. He was tempted to have Allison jerk the boy off, as a bribe, but worried that this would be counted as sexual abuse if the boy did report it.

After the boy left his office, still sobbing, Arthur was seriously worried that the boy's parents might arrive with the police to bring a stop to what was becoming definite abuse. At least the boy couldn't suggest any unacceptable sexual element to his punishment, whereas other episodes recently had definitely involved sexual abuse.

He would have been surprised to learn why the boy, Timothy Cousins, didn't report him. Sharon Napier, one of the senior students in Arthur's school who had recently been involved in one of those sexual episodes, had met Timothy outside the head's office. She had led him away to a quiet corner, listened to his explanation of what had been done to him, took down his trousers, and examined the welts on his poor backside, and took pictures. Then Sharon gave the boy a long slow hand job, the first Timothy had ever had from a girl, and she promised him lots more of the same if he didn't tell anyone, and the boy eventually agreed!

What nobody knew at this time was that, after the long spanking and sex session with the headmaster and Miss Wilson, Sharon had secretly filmed the two of them, and her friend Brian Ross who was also involved, and she knew that the head would never dare allow that video to become public. She would get Timothy the justice that he deserved, and that the police or parents or school authorities would never be able to deliver.

So a week after Timothy had been caned so savagely, at the mid morning recess, Sharon walked into the head's office without knocking, and showed him the video.

Arthur's response was fairly predictable. Feeble claims of justification, attempts at explanations, even apologies. Sharon was having none of it. First she demanded to know when he was expecting to see Miss Wilson next. "She normally comes at lunch time," he mumbled, not happy about admitting that he now had sex with Allison every day.

Sharon had discovered Arthur's routine from watching his office over the days before, and knew that she had over an hour to deal with him before Allison arrived. She told him to undress, and while he did so she put a backpack she had been carrying on his desk and unzipped it. "I gather you made Tim undress completely, well you can do the same. Strip naked, please, headmaster."

As he nervously removed his clothes, she stood watching him. "I want you to understand that I loved what you did to me and Brian, the spankings were well deserved and the sex afterwards was incredible. But what you did to Timothy was inexcusable. I am going to give you the same as you gave him, see how you like twenty one strokes with the number six cane. Tim tells me that before caning him you made him lie over Miss Wilson's lap for a long hand spanking."

Arthur mumbled about the need to prepare a bottom, warm it up, get the blood flowing, to reduce bruising from the cane.

"Well, I'm not going to put you over my lap, though I suspect you would like that. I will use a paddle instead. Fetch your heaviest one you have from your toy cupboard."

Arthur reluctantly went to the cupboard, drew down a heavy leather tawse, returned to centre of the room and handed it to Sharon, then bent to put his hands on the floor in front of his feet.

Sharon walked around him, enjoying having this elderly man with so much assumed authority now bent over waiting for her to punish him. She took position beside him, raised the tawse, then started spanking his ass with the heavy two tongued leather spanking strap.

After at least ten minutes, Sharon announced that she was now going to give him the twenty one strokes with the cane. "I gather you had to hold Timothy down for the last dozen or so strokes." He sensed Sharon walking over to the cupboard, waited barely able to breathe as she walked back. She had hung up the strap and brought back the number six cane. "Is this what you used on Timothy? The Number 6 cane?" He mumbled that, yes, it was. "Far too severe for his age!" Arthur knew she was right.

Actually in his defence he had intended only to have Timothy given a good sound hand spanking by Allison, but the sight of the boy's taut bottom had got him excited and he had made Allison start going with the cane, and he had made her keep going with it for far too long. Now he was about to get the same, and he had to accept the justice of that!

Arthur shuddered remembering how he had indeed held Tim's wrists with one hand while he continued masturbating with his other, and how he had repeatedly told Allison to give Tim more with the cane despite the boy's howls and Allison's entreaties that the boy had received enough. God, he thought, whatever this girl does to me, I deserve it all.

Sharon stood watching him, looking grim. "I can't hold you down if you start to struggle, so I shall tie you down before we start. I bought some wrist cuffs and rope from a shop in town, put these on." She produced leather bondage cuffs from her bag and handed them to the headmaster.

Arthur found it humiliating and exciting, putting on bondage gear from a sex shop in front of the lovely young student. When he had put on the cuffs, he stood nervously waiting for her next command. He was very aware that his cock was rock hard despite, or maybe because of, the throbbing of his blistered backside. He was surprised by her choice of position. "On your back on the desk please, Mr Ash. Put your arms above your head." She tied his wrist cuffs to the handles on the desk drawers. As he lay there looking up at her he felt incredibly exposed and vulnerable, but also very excited. She looked down at his cock, now rigidly erect, and reached out and put her fingers around it. "You have a nice cock, I would have enjoyed having sex with you again. It's a shame that you have started abusing your position of authority."

As she spoke, she gently stroked his cock, and Arthur felt his heart pounding. What was she going to do to him? He had no way of knowing, and no way of controlling her. Suddenly he knew how Tim must have felt.

But then she turned formal again.

"Please lift your legs up over you and out to each side, so I can tie your ankles down to the desk drawer handles also."

She tied his ankles down so tightly it lifted his buttocks off the desk. Now he was totally helpless, folded like a shrimp, and he realised she could cane his arse and the backs of his thighs, even his penis if she chose to.

"Count the strokes, please, Mr Ash." She raised the cane above her shoulder but out to the side, and brought it down hard across his tightly folded bum cheeks. He howled. Much more painful than he had expected.

"One thank you, Miss Napier."

"No, I think I want you to count down the number of strokes remaining."

She explained exactly what she wanted, and Arthur sobbed, "Thank you, may I have the next twenty cane strokes, please, Miss Napier."

After the first six she paused, and reached in to his penis, which had flagged, and stroked it. "I want your cock to be really hard for the rest of this caning, please, headmaster."

"I'm sorry Miss Napier, it's just that I'm very frightened. That cane hurts much more than I realised."

She smiled sweetly, thinking of how this awful man had allowed Tim to be flogged just for his pleasure, without even having first hand experience of how much it hurt. Well, he would soon be regretting that event. She pulled her top up over her head. As before, she wasn't wearing a bra. She stood letting him watch as she slowly fondled her nipples for a few minutes then she lent in between his spread thighs and rubbed her bare breasts over his cock. Very soon he was hard again, and she stepped back and raised the cane.

To his shame, Arthur started begging her to stop after the first dozen strokes! She ignored him, just as he had ignored Tim's pleas.

Finally the twenty one strokes had been given, on his arse and the backs of his thighs. With his thighs up either side of his head he couldn't see when she went to fetch more things from her bag. He sensed her taking things out of it, but couldn't guess what she was doing. She put the things down on the desk beside him and under his raised buttocks. Then she took his cock in her hand and slowly and very beautifully jerked him off! Poor Arthur was totally confused, not knowing if he was being punished or rewarded.

As soon as he spunked, spraying his semen up over his belly and chest and face, she snapped, "Now keep very still. Look straight up at the ceiling. If you move before I tell you to, or look down, that video will go viral on the internet." He felt her handling his cock and his balls, felt cold metal, just for a moment wondered if she intended to castrate him! "Please don't hurt me," he begged, and she just laughed.

When finally she said he could look, he found that his penis was imprisoned in a male chastity cage. She untied the ropes holding him to the desk, and told him to remove the leather cuffs. As he sat on his desk looking in horror at his captive penis, she went across the room and sat down. "Okay now get dressed," she said softly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.