Teacher Training - Cover

Teacher Training

Copyright© 2014 by Shani 34

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Arthur is headmaster of a school where caning is still performed. A girl is caught smoking by Miss Wilson, a young female teacher new to the school, and Arthur involves her in the girl's punishment. In the process he finds an excuse to cane the teacher while the girl waits outside listening. He discovers that the teacher is submissive and masochistic. He decides to train her as his discipline assistant.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Teacher/Student   School  

When Sharon Napier had left, her bum on fire but a smile on her lips, Arthur sat watching Miss Wilson, the new history teacher, wondering how she would respond to what she had just experienced. He waited for her to speak, but could tell she was pretty much overwhelmed by all that had happened.

Finally he asked softly, "Are you okay, Miss Wilson?"

"Well yes sir I think so. That was all rather a shock."

"Which shocked you most, your caning, her caning, or what I did with her after her caning?"

"It was all pretty amazing sir. Have you caned other teachers on your staff?"

For a moment he contemplated lying to her, but suspected she would find out. "A couple, yes."

"And do you also cane boys?"

"Oh yes. When they deserve it, which tends to be more often than the girls."

"But I think you prefer caning the girls?"

"Indeed, Miss Wilson, does that disturb you?"

"No sir. No, it's inevitable. I admit it aroused me watching you cane her, and what you did after. With the cold cream."

"I'm sorry I didn't have time to put cold cream on your bottom, after I caned you, but we both knew Sharon was waiting outside, I don't think either of us would have been able to relax."

"So can I have the cold cream now?" As she asked this, she was flushing, and looking down, biting her lower lip, and looking incredibly beautiful. He remembered that lovely big bottom and knew he wanted to see it again. He wanted to cane it again! But if she only wanted him to massage cold cream into it, that would do for now.

"Put your panties back on the hook, you won't need them for a while. Then come over here, lie face down over my desk."

He noted that, as instructed earlier, she opened her feet wide apart after bending over the desk. His hands were shaking as he slowly lifted her skirt up over her back, exposing that delicious plump ass with the seven welts still very visible. He decided to push his luck. "These welts have pretty well faded, Miss Wilson, perhaps I should give you some more before moving on to the cold cream."

He sensed Miss Wilson shudder, then she took a deep breath and said softly, "Could I have what Sharon had? Six of the very best with the Number Six cane?"

"Certainly Miss Wilson." He walked over to the cupboard, opened it, and took out the No 6 cane. But he also brought out a heavy leather paddle the size of a ping pong bat. "Perhaps I should warm your bottom first, so it doesn't bruise too much."

"Do I keep my feet apart, or together, for the paddle sir?"

"Feet together and knees straight, push your bottom up nice and high, just your breasts and your arms resting on the desk." He took his time arranging her skirt high above her waist, allowing his crotch to rub very gently across her ass, just to see if she would complain. She didn't. He stepped back and out to the side.

"Please can you shut the windows?"

"Good thinking," he laughed, enjoying the opportunity to leave her positioned for her spanking while he looked outside over the school grounds. He turned back to watch her, thinking that the young woman really did have a deliciously spankable bottom! He wanted to prolong this as long as possible. He picked up the paddle, and started with gentle strokes covering the whole of her big bum and down her thighs, then used harder strokes until she was jerking with each one. But she made no attempt to move away or to stop him.

At last he judged the paddling had warmed her up sufficiently and he put the paddle down. He picked up the cane, but before starting with it he walked around her, admiring the lovely sight of her flaming red bottom and her statuesque body poised over his desk.

"So tell me more about yourself, Miss Wilson. Who do you live with?"

"My mom, sir. My dad left home some years ago."

"No boyfriend?" By now he was standing directly behind her, admiring the plump cheeks so deliciously presented.

"Nobody serious sir."

He reached out, ran his hand lightly over her ass, and she shivered but held her position.

"Definitely a very caneable bottom, my dear."

"Thank you sir. Maybe it deserves more than just six strokes." Her voice was faint, strained, tense. Her body trembled as he ran his fingers down in the valley between her bum cheeks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.