A Strange Start to a Friendship - Cover

A Strange Start to a Friendship

Copyright© 2018 by Eivind_Loup

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Who knew that a bus ride to the mall could satisfy a lustful desire and form an unexpected friendship.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Squirting   Public Sex  

It was a warm cloudy day, all by myself in my apartment, when I decided to have a trip to the mall. Probably gonna get some groceries, stop by a café, or watch a movie; anything to remove myself from isolation. I didn’t need much, just my wallet and smartphone.

So I left my apartment building and went straight to the bus stop. The bus was a little early, didn’t know if that was a good thing or not, either way it’s not that I had any plans for today. So I hopped on, carefree, and paid with the spare change from last night’s pizza delivery. The bus barely had anyone in there, Two elders near the front, a couple at the middle, a single guy just right behind them, a girl around my age at the back left corner, and the driver. Since most seats were empty, I proceeded to my usual position; the back right corner. It’s my favorite spot, I can see the whole bus and the other side of the road with ease. It makes me feel comfortable when I can see everything around me. So I took my seat, and had a glance at the girl on the other side just a metre away from me.

It was just a quick glance, but I easily remembered her features. Long brown hair, an overall slim figure, and around the same height as I am. She was gorgeous. When I had another peek, I noticed that her legs was crossed and her right hand was inside her pants. She’s masturbating. Her face was tilted downwards a bit and her eyes were closed but relaxed. I tried to adjust my seating position as I got a bit of a hard on.

Thoughts suddenly went through my head,’should I take my chance, she is horny after all’, ‘But, she would probably push me away for being such a pervert. Then again, she is doing it in a public area and I haven’t had any action for a long time’. My mind was set, I’m going to take this chance.

I slowly crept up to her, I reached my hand to hers, and slipped mine slowly towards her pussy. She opened her eyes, suprised by what she felt, but she just stared and leaned towards me. She wants it, I gained her acceptance. I continued to move my hand till my fingers went in her pussy.

She leaned over my shoulder, and as a response, I placed my left arm around her and slipped it under her sweater. I held her firm and groped her breasts as I finger her pussy. She was moaning softly against my ear and her hands were unzipping my pants. She’s really getting into it. She’s gotten my dick out and without hesitation she sucks it. She kept sucking my dick like it was the only thing to keep her alive.

People in the bus came and left without even noticing what we were doing. A lot of seats were blocking us anyways. But, this feeling of having a public session really gives a turn on.

I looked back at her and she was still savoring the taste of my cock. I finger her more and juices just kept squirting out of her pussy. Her pants were getting wet, so I decided to pull them down more. She didn’t seem to mind to have her ass bare in public, But I wanted to see how far she would go. So, I then tried to take off her sweater. She looked at me with a bit of a laugh, and removed her sweater, unveiling her beautiful body. Her breasts was big and firm, perfect for a nice tit fucking. At this point she was fully naked behind the bus, but she didn’t care at all. With a smile and said, ‘Enjoy me for a few more minutes, before I get off the bus’.

So I pushed her down to the seats I groped and sucked her breasts. Sucking her nipples and with high hopes that she might somehow lactate. Driven by so much lust, I pushed my cock inside her pussy and started pounding her. I didn’t even start slowly, I immediately pounded her and with every thrust she moaned. I covered her mouth so that no-one in the bus could hear us. I can feel the vibrations in her mouth, giving me signals that she really wanted a good pounding. She had both arms and legs wrapped around me as I continuously pound her pussy. Filled with excitement and pleasure I started to playfully rub my teeth around her breasts. A buzzing suddenly sensation came to me, I was about to cum. But, I continued to thrust my cock inside her, a stranger, I wanted to impregnate her so badly. Both of us were sweaty, her pussy was drenched with her own juices and my precum. She held me tight as I pushed my cock deep inside her and emptied my load. She held me tighter, she felt it, she wanted it so bad. We then both relaxed for a moment, had a breath. She wore her clothes. I can see my cum leak from her pussy and on to her panties, but she doesn’t clean it up or anything, She just continued to put her pants on.

After that the bus stopped near the mall, that was my stop and her’s as well, she pulled me by the arm and winked. I guess we’re gonna have a date then.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.