Mr. Anderson, My Teacher, My Forbidden Fuck

by Sweet Jasmine

Copyright© 2014 by Sweet Jasmine

Erotic Sex Story: I get a huge crush on my Dad's best friend who is also my algebra teacher. I set out to seduce him. What's a grown man to do with a hot in the panties teen bent on fucking him?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   True Story   Teacher/Student   .

I'll admit it. I was kind of a slut in High school. Ever since Andy McCoy took my cherry in the backseat of his car when I was 14, I'd become a teen tramp. I liked getting fucked and I liked sucking cock. I had no shame. My Dad was blissfully ignorant about it all and still thought I was his little angel. There hadn't been a boy yet to turn me down, but now I set my sights on a bigger target.

Mr. Anderson was a nice looking man. He was also my Dads best friend from college and my last class of the day. He taught algebra. He always brought me home after school like my dad had arranged. My Dad thought kids on the bus were troublemakers. He was going through a divorce with his wife. My dad talked to him about it a lot when he came over to have a couple of beers with my dad. I had an awful crush on him.

Mr. Anderson had dark hair with just a sprinkling of silver and hazel eyes. He was 6 foot 1 and in good shape. He was 48 years old. I was 15 and had blonde hair all the way to my ass and a nice tan. Blue eyes and a firm young body with b cup tits. Most guys told me I was hot.

I started flirting with him, and smiling. I made sure to sit in the front and wore short skirts and low cut shirts. I often spread my legs under my desk, but I never caught him looking. I did see him looking down my shirt a few times when I leaned over his desk, but he never did anything inappropriate. I kept up the flirty behavior and waited for my moment. I was waiting on the steps going into the parking lot where I always was when he dropped me off at home. I could hear him arguing with someone. He was on his phone. He sounded really angry and was yelling.

"Fine you wanna be a fucking bitch then Ill fucking fight alimony!"

He saw me sitting there and hung up on her.

"Sorry about that Jasmine."

"It's ok. My Dad says that she is awful to you."

"Yeah, well I don't wanna talk about it ok?"

I smiled and got in the car. He started to pull out of the parking lot and I leaned close.

"You know what I think you need?"

"What's that?" He said distractedly.

"I think you need to relax a little and let someone make you feel really good."

"Ha! I wish. It's been a rough 6 months hon." I put my hand on his cock through his pants and rubbed softly.

"I think you should let me suck your cock."

"Jasmine!! What the hell? I

Could lose my job and your Dad would kill me." I noticed he hadn't pushed my hand away.

"I wasn't planning on telling anyone. I just wanna suck your cock and let you cum in my mouth." I unzipped his pants and stroked his cock with my soft hand. He groaned.

"Honey, this is wrong."

"Shhhhh, just pull into your garage and close your eyes. You won't regret it I promise."

He was mine I could tell. He pulled into his garage and shut off the motor and leaned his seat back. I took his cock out of his pants and started sucking him. I heard his groan of pleasure and his hands wrapped into my long hair. He sighed in deep pleasure as I sucked him deeply down my throat.

"Jasmine, that feels amazing."

I focused on the head of his cock for a few minutes. Sucking him hard and teasing him with my tongue. Then I went back to deep long sucks.

Letting him thrust into my throat. My hand teased his ball sack gently as he pumped his thick cock down my throat. In a matter of minutes he was cumming in my mouth with moans of pleasure.

I smiled at him and swallowed his seed down my throat. He zipped his pants.

"Jasmine, that was fucking amazing. We can't ever do that again though."

I just said ok. He took me home and for a few weeks nothing happened. I think he was waiting to see if I would tell anyone. Or maybe he was feeling guilty that he nutted in his 15 year old students willing mouth. I kept up the pressure. After about 3 weeks I think the final straw was, I turned in a paper, and I had written on the top of it. "Look under my desk." I was wearing a short skirt and I had my legs spread open and wasn't wearing panties. I saw him look. He stared at my smoothly shaved teen cunt the rest of the class period. When the bell rang he said, "Jasmine, I need to see you after class."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.