The Con Job

by sonyaesperanto

Copyright© 2014 by sonyaesperanto

Erotica Sex Story: Two Danish and one Italian teacher are attempting to cheat a rich Bahraini man in Libya of his money by posing as a slave trader selling two women.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Rough   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   .

Lund looked out of her apartment balcony, towards the Libyan Sea. The Libyan Sea was those bits of waters off the coast of Libya that adjoined towards the greater Mediterranean Sea. It was late evening, and the sun was nearly down. It also looked kind of reddish rather than yellowish.

Lund had a good life, teaching Mandarin (China's official language) in some private school. Since the aftermath of World War Three, relationship between Libya and Europe had improved, with westerners coming to Libya to work. Also since that war, Libya's oil production became more significant to Europeans more than ever. The country got richer and improved since then, kind of like Dubai or Abu Dhabi before the war.

As for how the Third World War began was quite simple. An energy-independent America was on the verge of overtaking Saudi Arabia as the world's leading producer of oil. With the country concentrating more on dealing with the Pacific, rather than either Europe or the Middle East, it finally withdrew from those parts of the world.

The consequences of an American withdrawal resulted in an Israeli-Sunni-Shiite conflict, which started first in the Middle East, then eventually spearing towards Central and South Asia. A nuclear armed Israel and nuclear armed Iran not only had to deal with each other, but also with fanatical Sunni Arab, Turkish and Pakistani fundamentalists that wanted to wipe them off the face of the Earth. As much as Israel and Iran were getting bombarded by nukes from the Sunni states, Israel and Iran managed to successfully launch their counter strike offensives. Israel managed to take down Turkey, Egypt, Syria, Jordan and even Saudi Arabia. Iran managed to deal with Pakistan, Azerbaijan, Iraq and the former Central Asian Republics.

With the Middle East and Central Asia reduced to radioactive wastelands, Europe was mostly getting their oil instead from America and Libya. As Libya was a North African country, it survived the fate of the Middle East. Also since World War III, Libya had become much more stable, as it was when it had been an Italian colony.

Lund was an attractive sexy black haired blue eyed Danish woman. Back in Denmark and Europe, she frequently had sex with strangers and one night stands were very common with her.

But she also enjoyed life in Libya too. The weather was much hotter, than in her native Scandinavia. People were also lot friendlier too. But as Libya was an Arab Muslim country, many of the women wore burkas and many men attended Friday prayers at their local mosques. But not much in Tripoli, the capital.

She heard the intercom buzzer ringing. She was expecting two visitors. She replied on the buzzer, saying, "OK, I'm letting you guys up!!"

She hit the button for the downstairs electric door entrance. A minute later, she opened the front door. It was Helena and Tony. Helena was another fellow Dane while Tony was from Naples, Italy. As for why they were in her apartment tonight, was because they had been planning something for some time now.

While Lund taught Mandarin, Helena taught Hindi (India's official language) and Tony taught AO Maths.

"So you guys really still up for this?" Tony asked in English.

Lund looked at Helena. Helena was an attractive woman, wit brown hair and blue eyes. She too had her moments enjoying whoring around. The difference between the two women was that while Lund was a bit more tanned, Helena was quite pale. Tony, on the other hand, looked Mediterranean and could even fool local people that he was an Arab, since he also happened to speak fluent Arabic too.

Lund said, "I think we can pull this off."

Helena looked at Lund. If Lund was confident, so was she.

"So we are on the fourth floor and what floor was this guy again in?" Tony asked.

"Way at the top. At the tenth floor. Actually he lives alone and so far, there are no other tenants up there," Lund smiled confidently.

"And you say that you've seen him bring back hookers?" Tony asked.

"Well he preaches against premarital sex on the streets but so far, he is a dumb corrupt fuck!!" exclaimed Lund.

"How about you two get dressed and I wait here in the living room," suggested Tony.

Lund took Helena with her to her bedroom. The two of them got changed in special clothes, which Lund managed to have bought in the Libyan black market. After changing, they got out of the room.

Lund and Helena both wore thin black veils, black bras and black panties; all covered in thin transparent harem garments.

"And you really think he is going to buy you two and pay me real money?" Tony asked.

"Well he is originally from Bahrain and he had lived here in Libya during the war. From what I heard, he was once a religious teacher, preaching death to the west and how western women were all whores. I also heard he is very corrupt, has a weak memory and enjoys wasting his billions on whores and other kind of things. As for why he came here, was because he would be safe here, in case Iran had invaded his country. From what I heard he thought Libya was far enough to survive a successful Shiite occupation of the Middle East!!" Lund talked.

"Well they are all radioactive wastelands now. Lucky for us, he is wealthy and dumb," said Tony.

Basically the three of them were planning a con job. They wanted to cheat some rich Arab guy off his money. They even had a plan on how they were going to do it.

Tony also got changed, in clothes that Lund managed to have acquired for him. He was dressed like some sort of Arab slave trader. There were even rumours that he once even had contact with Islamic terrorists groups and may have even helped funded some of them.

Tony also placed two manacles on each Danish woman's head and each manacle was attached to a leash.

The plan: Tony was going to sell both Lund and Helena as slaves to this Bahraini guy. He would likely pay Tony a high cheque for both of them. While that Bahraini guy has sex with them and eventually falls asleep, they were going to sneak out of his apartment. Then with all the money they get from that guy, they would leave Libya, head straight for the Caribbean and split up the money three ways.

As for that Bahraini guy, Lund was sure that he would even forget about them or having paid for them, when he wakes up the next morning.

By the time it was 10PM, they left Lund's apartment and headed straight for an elevator. The elevator they got was empty and so, more relaxing for them. The elevator reached the tenth floor. They got out. Lund told them which his apartment was.

Tony led both Danish women by their leashes. When they reached the Bahrain guy's apartment door, Tony rang the door bell.

Two minutes later, the front door opened. It was a 60 year old fat Arab guy. He looked like a dimwit. He smiled at the sight of Lund and Helena.

"How much?? How much???" the Bahraini guy asked.

He was a like a spoiled little boy in Toys R Us, wanting to buy the Stomp and Chomp Grimlock model (from the Transformers movie).

"Can I come in first?" asked Tony.

The conversation had been in Arabic.

The fat Bahraini guy motioned for Tony to lead Lund and Helena by their leashes, towards his living room. Once in the living room, both Lund and Helena could see what kind of living room it was. On the wall, was a picture with some Arabic inscription.

On the table were Blue Ray disc covers, looking mostly like porn.

"How much?? How much??" the Bahraini guy eagerly asked.

"How about €500,000 for each western whore!!" suggested Tony.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.