Three Sisters of Delta Gamma - Cover

Three Sisters of Delta Gamma

Copyright© 2014 by Memorable Event

Chapter 10

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Three sorority sisters at the University of Delaware have been the best of friends for three years. Now seniors, their aggressive and carefree sex lives take dramatic turns as they connect with real husband material. When tragedy strikes, their toughness prevails. Their evolving relationships reveal both deep secrets and create amazing adventures that will make you laugh, cry and wish you could be part of their world. You may never forget a little girl named Amy.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

Easter weekend started for them Friday afternoon, as soon as Eric's shift ended at 2:00 pm. He was off the next three days and school was on holiday recess until Tuesday. On the way up to visit Layla's parents, they stopped by Eric's townhouse to pick up clothes. Michelle was there and so was Gabby, her partner. Over the last four months, they had all been together several times for dinner, movies and a musical concert. Layla had become great friends with them and they were planning to attend the wedding.

After greeting each other, Michelle announced, "We've got jobs!"

"Yeaaaaa!" Eric responded.

Layla replied, "Wonderful! Where?"

Michelle said, "Yesterday afternoon, I received a call back from Bank of America. They want me to join them in a supervisory role. I'll initially be in training, of course, but then moved into their training department and will be overseeing the personal development of people working at the branches. My training and leadership experience in the Army was key to getting that. Thank God, they saw in me the person they needed."

A very excited Gabby added, "And I heard this morning that I'm being hired by the Christina School District as a drug abuse counselor. I'll be working with their school nurses and administers to help the kids battling addictions."

Eric replied, "I'm so happy for you two. You've had a tough time in life and it's all coming together for you. Praise the Lord." They nodded.

Layla added, "Congratulations. This couldn't happen to two more deserving people."

"Thank you. None of this could have happened without Eric. He saved us from our drug hell and put us back on the road. We have a decent future because of him," Gabby said.

"Speaking of the future," Michelle said, "Gabby would like to move in here with me as soon as possible and take over your part of the lease. What are your current plans, Eric?"

"It's timely that you asked. I was accepted this week into medical school at Penn. I'll be looking for a place soon for us in the Philly area."

"That's fantastic news. Congratulations! You worked so hard for that," Michelle said. She and Gabby gave him enthusiastic hugs.

Layla had a thought, "Eric could move into our house for a while. Susanna's dad is putting it up for sale but it may be months until we have to vacate. By then, we should have our own place."

"That might work," Eric replied. "Let's see if we can make it happen."

Michelle asked, "The last Eric told me, you were still looking for that perfect dress. How's the search going?"

Layla smiled, glanced at Eric and replied, "I haven't told him yet, but I found it early this week."

Eric stared at her and asked, "You did?" She grinned.

Gabby jumped in, "Now Eric, brides should never talk about their dress in front of their fiancé. It's just not done." The girls all smiled.

"I understand."

"I will say that my mom and I had looked at this one shop early on and the lady who worked there called me last Monday to say several new styles had arrived. I rushed up there and found that one of them was exactly what I wanted."

"That is exciting," replied Michelle.

"It is, except to my dad. Mom said when she told him how much it was he just turned and left for the shops. But, Mom also said he's relieved that I didn't want a big church wedding with 400 guests like my sister Janice."

Gabby replied, "Yeah, weddings can be terribly expensive. Now that gay marriages are about to become legal in Delaware, we're talking about it. It won't be a big affair like yours, of course."

"That's wonderful," Layla said. "I'm very happy for you."

Eric agreed immediately. "I hope you'll invite us."

"Eric, we're closer to you than to our own families. Of course, we want you and Layla there," Michelle replied.

Gabby added, "And Amy also."

Eric said, "She wouldn't miss it."

Eric gathered his clothes for the weekend and they continued to Radnor to visit Layla's parents. They spent the afternoon and had dinner with Angelo and Anna prior to driving on to Eric's home that evening. During dinner, Eric announced a decision that he and Layla had struggled to make.

"Mom and Dad, Layla and I have been praying for some time about returning to church. Neither of us has been actively involved for the last four years. As you know, I was raised Presbyterian. We believe that we must come together as a family and I've decided to join your family in the Catholic Church."

Anna smiled and replied, "That's very good news." She reached for his hand and squeezed it.

Angelo smiled and agreed. "Eric, I'm very pleased with your decision. I know it was tough for you. You'll be very welcomed by everyone."

"I'm not sure of all that's involved so I'll be depending on you to help me."

"We will."

"Layla, you need to meet with Father O'Brien and see what process is required," Anna advised.

"I know Mom. I'll do that soon."

Anna asked, "Have you decided about a minister for your wedding?"

"Not yet. We know Father O'Brien won't perform our marriage because Eric is divorced."

"Yeah, that's a problem but talk to him anyway. Lot's of people in the church have been divorced and get married again. There might be something he can recommend or do," Angelo replied.


Friday evening after Amy was tucked in for the night, Eric and Layla joined his parents in the family room. Kathy, in a somber voice said, "There's something bothering Amy this week but I've no idea what it is. Everything was fine when she came home from spending last weekend with Melissa. Monday was also normal, but I got a call from the preschool teacher that evening. She said that Amy was tense and a little combative with the other students. This was new and she wanted me to know about it.

"Then on Tuesday, I found her crying in bed. I thought it might be about Miss Annie again, but she wouldn't talk about it. On Thursday, the teacher called again and Amy had hit one of her classmates. Now, everyone was concerned as she'd never done that before."

Layla asked, "Did the teacher say why she might have hit the other child?"

"She didn't know for sure, but another child said they were talking about brothers and sisters."

"I'll talk to her tomorrow and see if she'll tell me. Something happened and she's reacting to it," said Eric.


On Saturday, Eric and Layla took Amy to the historic area of Philadelphia and visited Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, and the History Center. Amy was very disappointed to see the bell had a large crack in it. She enjoyed talking with people dressed in historic garb and riding in a horse-drawn carriage around the old part of town. They stopped for a cheesesteak at one of the famous places in town and then for ice cream. Layla captured many memorable moments with the camcorder.

Arriving at home in the late afternoon, Amy was asked by Kathy about her day.

"Grandma, it was fun. I saw Ben Franklin and Thomas somebody and got to sit in a chair like they did and write with a feather and saw John somebody who signed the declaration in big letters so the naughty British could read it and we had ice cream and rode in a carriage and ate a messy cheesesteak and I wanted to ring the bell but it was cracked. I didn't do it; it was cracked before I got there."

Everyone laughed then Layla said, "And we went an entire day without a cookie."

"Mommy, I forgot. Can I have a cookie?"

Eric scooped Amy up, hugged and kissed her. "What am I going to do with you?"

Amy giggled and asked, "Can we go play outside? I want you to push me in the tree swing."

"Let's go." Eric put Amy down and she ran down to the recreation room and out the back door. When Eric caught up, they walked together down into the trees below the house. Steve had hung a swing from the limb of a very large beech tree. The limb was at least 15 feet from the ground so the swing had a very long arc. Eric was careful to restrict how high Amy could go but that didn't matter to her. She laughed and squealed the entire time. After 15 minutes, Amy asked to stop. "Daddy, can we walk along the river?"

"Sure sweetheart."

They walked down to the rushing water and up the path, hand in hand. "Daddy, I like mommy. Why don't you like her?"

"Are you talking about your first mommy?"

"Yes."

"I like her."

"Why don't she live with us like my new mommy does?"

Eric didn't know what to say so that she would understand. They walked on for a few moments before sitting on the riverbank. He pulled Amy into his lap.

"Sweetheart, sometimes people decide they don't love each other like they once did. It is very sad when that happens. Your first mommy went away to find a cure for her illness. While she was away, she decided that she needed to leave me to do something else that was important to her. You became the total focus of my life and I decided that the best thing for you was to stop being married to your mommy. That was a very difficult decision and it hurt very much. But I did it so that I could look for a new mommy for you."

"Did mommy stop loving me?"

"No, Amy. She loved you very much and she knew that I'd take good care of you."

"She told me that she loves you and me."

"I'm sure that's true, Amy, but your new mommy is the woman I love now."

"Can't you love two women?"

"Yes, I can. But I can't be married to two women at the same time."

"Why?"

"Because our laws say I can't. Plus the Bible also says I can't."

"But if you love them, can't we all live together?"

"No Amy. We can't. I must be totally committed to you and Layla. If your first mommy also lived with us, there could be disagreements, jealousy and anger that would not make us happy. There can only be one mommy in the house and one daddy. Your first mommy will visit us and you will visit her but she can't live with us. She needs to find a new husband to love and I think she is trying to do that."

"I know."

"Amy, tell me what has you really concerned. There must be something you're not telling me."

She started crying and snuggled into her daddy's chest. He hugged her and kissed her head and waited. After a few moments, she stopped crying and sniffed back her tears.

"When I was at Mommy's house, she said that when you and my new mommy have a baby, that you might have me live with her. Please don't send me away, Daddy. I don't want to leave you, Daddy. I'll be good, I promise." She started crying again. He hugged her as tears flooded his eyes.

Eric grew very angry but tried not to show it. "Amy, you are never going to leave me and Layla until you're grown. You're our daughter and the most important person in my life. You're going to live with us until you're ready to be on your own. That's many, many years from now. If God gives us a new baby, that child will be your sister or brother and we need you to help raise that baby. Big sisters are very important and a big help to Mommy and Daddy."

"I want to help, Daddy."

"You will, sweetheart. I love you and promise you will always be with me."

"Okay."

"Sweetheart, when anything upsets you or you have any questions, please tell me. I don't want you to be concerned or upset."

"Okay."

"Were you upset about this at school this week?"

"Yes."

"Is that why you were ugly to another child?"

"Daddy, he said I should only have one mommy."

"I understand."

"I don't want just one mommy."

"Sweetheart, you shouldn't hit someone. That's being ugly and I know you're not ugly. He didn't know that you were worried about that."

"Okay," she whined.

"Amy, I love you very, very much. Layla loves you and I know Melissa does. Sometimes adults say the wrong thing. I'm sure your first mommy didn't mean to say that I would have you go live with her. I will talk to her."

"Okay."

They walked back to the house, hand in hand.

Later that evening, Layla took Amy up at bedtime and helped with her shower before reading from one of the books she had received at Christmas. Amy was in a very happy mood and hugged Miss Emily in Layla's lap as she read. Layla had started a new tradition a few months earlier of praying with Amy each night they were together. They knelt at the bedside and Layla always asked what Amy wanted to pray for. Most nights, Amy would want to pray for Miss Emily or Miss Annie, her schoolmates and for her grandparents, her teacher and her first mommy. This night, all she wanted to pray for was her daddy and new mommy. Layla had no idea why but was very touched. She tucked Amy in and kissed her goodnight.

When Eric and Layla crawled into bed, Eric recounted the discussion with Amy. Layla was livid. She pounded the bed with her fist.

"That's it, Eric. No more. She's poisoning Amy's relationship with us and driving a wedge between you two. That bitch has to be stopped."

"It seems that way but I want to talk to her. Maybe Amy misunderstood what she said."

"You're being gullible. I told you she would want Amy back and it's started. She's trying to convince Amy that if we have a baby, you and I are not going to want her any longer. What a fraud. She sucked up to you and me and knew all along that she was going to do this. Eric, you need to end it all now. No more visitation, no contact, nothing between the two of them."

"Layla, I disagree. The contact with Melissa is important to Amy. She needs to have some contact. I need to talk with Melissa and set her straight on what she can and cannot say. If it happens again, then I'll take more drastic measures. Amy is not going to be a pawn in her game."

"Eric, Amy is only four years old. She believes what adults tell her. Maybe Melissa didn't mean what Amy heard but she still heard it so it became true. Over a few days, she thought about it and worried about it. The poor girl was afraid to talk about it until today."

"I know and that kills me. I asked her to always tell me when something is upsetting her or she has questions about something."

"I'll talk to her also. A child her age needs to be thinking about toys, dolls, learning new words, friends, bedtime stories and cookies."

Eric laughed. "I know. I'll talk to Melissa and get it straightened out."


Easter morning found Amy full of energy and excitement. The Easter bunny had left a basket for her next to the dollhouse. Amy giggled as she carefully looked through the basket to find various kinds of candies, cookies and small toys including a very cute stuffed bunny. There was a book about Jesus that told the Easter story of his death and resurrection in words that Amy could understand. Layla and Eric sat beside her as she explored all the new treasures.

Layla advised, "Amy, we need to put most of the candy and cookies in the kitchen cabinet so you won't be tempted to eat them all at once."

"Awww mommy. I'll keep them safe here with me."

"That's too big a temptation."

"What's a temptation?"

Eric replied, "It's when something you really want is right in front of you and you just can't resist touching it or eating it. If you move it to someplace you can't easily get to, you won't think about it so much."

"But the cookies will get old and taste bad," she whined.

"We'll seal them in a bag. They will be fine for several days."

"Can I have one now?"

"You can, but let's go down for breakfast and get some milk for you," Layla replied. "Do you want to carry your basket down?"

"Yes, Mommy."

Amy stood and took the basket. This time, she was very careful when walking down the stairs. That basket contained a lot of prized goodies. She went directly to her grandma. "Look what the Easter bunny left me."

"Oh Amy, this is really special. Have you eaten any of it yet?"

"No. Mommy says I have to put most of it away and save it."

"That would be best. It will last longer."

Amy went to the refrigerator and took the milk carton to Grandma then picked an interesting cookie from the basket.

"Mom," Layla said, "I'm very glad you and Dad can join us for lunch and the Easter egg hunt. Here's the address of Leonardo's house. Your GPS will find it easily. We're going to mass at 11:00 and then over to his place. If you and Dad can be there by 1:00, that should work well."

"Thanks for inviting us. Leonardo was so nice to me when Amy was taken. Your three brothers and parents are already like family to us."

"We do the egg hunts at his place most years because of the property he has. With the barn and all the trees in his back yard, there are lots of places to hide eggs and all the cousins just go wild looking for them."

"Does he hide the candy eggs?"

"No, it's much better than that. He and Martina buy the plastic eggs that come apart. He puts dollar bills or quarters or gift certificates in them. The kids love it. They all get Easter baskets anyway with candy so the egg hunt is for real money."

Steve asked, "Can I hunt eggs?" Everyone laughed.

Layla replied, "Actually, you can. For the cousins under age seven, an adult is allowed to help them. I think we have five who are that young so a number of adults will be out there with the kids."

Steve picked up Amy and asked, "You want to hunt for Easter eggs with me?"

"Okay."


The Easter mass was packed. The worshipers were in great spirits and very friendly. The music was spiritually moving. The message was about the love of God, the meaning of the resurrection and the eternal life all believers are promised. Eric and Layla took turns holding Amy so she could see the priests, singers, and musicians. She then laid her head in Eric's lap to snooze through the sermon. Communion was offered but Eric couldn't participate, of course.

Leonardo and Maria owned a large tract of land that was mostly forest. The Russo family always enjoyed going there with the kids since they had acres on which to run and play. The cousins quickly organized a game of tag in the front yard while dads hid all the prize eggs in the back among the trees, rocks, downed limbs and the equipment barn. Many were easy to find and were clearly seen from the house. Even more were carefully hidden to the point that they were sometimes found a year or two later.

Steve and Kathy arrived and were promptly introduced to those who they had not yet met. Since Steve was going to help Amy, he was not allowed to help the guys hide the eggs. Instead, he went to the front yard and joined in the game of tag. The cousins were delighted that an adult had come to play with them and they ran Steve ragged. Amy tried her best to run with the others but her legs just weren't yet long enough. She still had fun and did manage to tag her grandfather but he may not have been running at top speed.

The ladies prepared a delicious lunch with huge quantities of great food but the kids were so excited only the adults ate. After the kitchen was cleaned and the food put away, everyone gathered in the back yard with his or her empty baskets. There was the normal pushing and shoving by the cousins as each tried to get a position advantage for those eggs they could see. The adult helpers were assigned to the younger kids and everyone was lined up. The hunt would end after 15 minutes. When Leonardo yelled, "GO!" the chaotic dash began.

Steve decided to forget about the obvious ones and head quickly to the barn. He picked up Amy and ran as fast as he could. On the way, he and Amy picked up two just lying in the grass. They did a lap around the outside of the barn and found one in tall grass, one behind a rock and one under a bucket. Inside the barn, nothing was immediately obvious until Steve starting moving tools and a small bag of seed. Amy found four behind those. There was a large tractor and Steve lifted Amy up on his shoulders so she could check it out. She giggled when she found three on the seat and steering wheel.

They left the barn and ran quickly to the forest. Within a few minutes, they found five more next to trees, in the crotch of limbs and under small pieces of brush. Amy laughed or giggled with every find. Steve was exhausted and he convinced Amy to start the walk back to the house. The other cousins were running all over the place, yelling every time they found one. It was pure chaos but so much fun.

When Leonardo called time, every one made their way back to the house to determine the winner. Unlike most Easter egg hunts, the winner was not the one with the most eggs. It was the one with the most money in the eggs. All the baskets were placed on the picnic table with the name of the child attached. The adults quickly opened all the eggs and counted the money. Amy finished second with $41.25 in money and gift certificates. She was thrilled, especially when Leonardo presented her a large second-prize red ribbon to be hung on her bedroom wall. The money didn't mean much to Amy but that ribbon was wonderful.

After relaxing and letting the kids play for another hour, the Beltons and Layla left for home in New Hope. It had been a fun day.


Julia spent Easter weekend with Cliff at his parent's house in Bethany Beach. They went for long walks on the beach and enjoyed the sunny, but cool days. Very few of the boardwalk shops and restaurants were open as the tourist season was still a month away.

Cliff's parents were very nice and his sister Janet was delightful. She was still in high school but would graduate in June. Julia and Janet spent many hours shopping at the outlet malls and hanging out.

Late one afternoon, Cliff and Julia were walking and a field of spring wildflowers near the shoreline caught her eye. She took many photos of it from different angles as the sunset approached. The colors were vibrant and the crashing waves gave a surreal feel to the whole setting. This would be her next painting, she thought.

After Julia had taken at least 30 photos, Cliff asked, "What's special about this scene?"

"To me, there's a conflict."

"A conflict?"

"Yes. Most all of my wildlife paintings try to capture a moment of conflict or just before a conflict. The coiled rattlesnake is warning the observer not to come closer. The grizzly is attacking; the coyotes have gathered and are warily looking for an opportunity to attack. The wolf is studying the observer as a possible meal; the prairie dogs are in various stages of alert and expect an attack at any moment."

"I understand all of that, but why do flowers present a conflict?"

"It's the contrast between the flowers and the crashing ocean waves. The flowers are peaceful and quiet. Their showy colors are heart-warming and just make you want to sit down among them and smell their fragrance and study their blooms. The crashing waves are dramatic, almost angry and threatening. The observer will feel fear as they see them and that presents a strong contrast to the peaceful wildflowers. The conflict is within the observer."

"Oh, I think I understand. It's not that the painting is showing a conflict, like a fight; it's creating within the observer the feeling of a conflict."

"Exactly. It's all about the emotional connection with the observer. Some people make the connection and the painting becomes an emotion-inducing object for them. Others don't make the connection and walk on to the next painting."

"You're saying that the painting must create a personal experience for someone to admire and buy it."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.