Locked in With a Succubus
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2014 by Many-Eyed Hydra

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Inexperienced nice guy George is sent to meet the mysterious Nicole. What is she - escort, lover, demon? Whatever it is, she has plans for George and she's not going to let him leave until she's given him a thorough education in pleasure.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Horror   Paranormal   Prostitution  

"Oh crap," she said.

Puzzled, George looked up.

Nicole sat astride him, motionless aside from the up and down movements of the waterbed beneath them. Her sex had contracted snugly all around his cock, holding him firmly inside her. It was very tight, but not uncomfortably so. In fact, it felt very pleasant. Her vagina was warm, almost hot, and his dick felt like it was stewing in pleasure.

What was happening?

Nicole's eyes were shut and her face was expressionless, perfect like a porcelain doll. Her vagina slowly started to peel back from the root of George's cock, releasing him.

Her sex convulsed.

George's whole body tensed up. An involuntary gasp burst from his mouth.

Her labia rolled back down, again engulfing him to the root. The soft walls of her pussy squished around his cock like warm putty and then squeezed. He felt powerful suction roll all the way up his shaft.

And beyond.

He felt it in his trunk, in the blood vessels running throughout his body. The pad of soft fleshy tissue enveloping the head of his penis expanded like bellows and he felt the pull right through his balls and down to his curling toes.

Aaaah. Another involuntary gasp shot from his lips.

Nicole's head dropped forwards. Her lovely supple lips pouted in a cute little o as a short sigh of pleasure slipped from her mouth. Her pale cheeks blushed deep red.

Her vagina pulsed again and a whiplash of breath-taking pleasure thrummed through George. His spine arched backwards, pressing his shoulders back against the mattress.

Nicole lifted her head up and gave a strange alien cry, like some kind of exotic bird or beast. She looked down at George and he was unnerved by what he saw. It was Nicole's beautiful face, but it looked like a host of emotions were churning away beneath the surface. Something was coming through, something demonic and full of lascivious hunger.

George knew then he was in trouble.

"Mmm," Nicole murmured.

She relaxed and sank down on George, letting his trapped erection be drawn up deeper into the smothering flesh of her vagina. The muscular walls undulated and sucked, sending another blast of ecstasy rushing through George's body.

He didn't know if this had been Nicole's intention from the start or whether something had gone wrong, but instinctively he knew he was in mortal danger. He tried to lift his shoulders up from the swaying bed.

Nicole looked at him with eyes as cold as distant galaxies. She sang words in an alien tongue. They sounded like the sweetest, purest notes, but with dissonant harmonies like metal coming together in a car crash. She made strange motions with her hands, as if she was dragging her claws through soil or clay even though there was nothing before her but empty air.

Glistening threads, like angel hair or the finest spider silk, drifted down onto George's chest and shoulders. Where they touched him, they sapped his strength and left behind a state of pleasant enervation. His shoulders fell back on the bed and stayed there.

"You think you can escape," Nicole mocked. "You're inside me."

Her sex pulsed again and George trembled. The muscular walls bunched up around his shaft and rolled to the head in a kind of lascivious peristalsis.

Nicole whispered more words so alien they slipped past his ears like shimmering silver fish. George felt the strange constriction around the base of his cock relax. A few moments ago he would have given anything for it to be gone. Now, he would have given twice as much to put it back.

He was naked, completely exposed. The liquid interior of Nicole's vagina slithered and tugged at him. She had full control. George felt she could make him come at any time, but instead her motions were slow and practised. She teased him with silken tugs that left him always just short of a threshold that kept rising a little each time. George squirmed and writhed beneath her like a fish caught on a line. The pleasure kept building and building until the denial of release became a kind of torture in itself.

Nicole shifted position on top of him. She sat up straighter and tilted her head up to the ceiling. She held out her hands with the palms facing upwards. Her wings extended behind her. If they'd been feathered rather than membranous like a bat's she might have looked like an angel in prayer. She even whispered words that sounded like prayer. George thought he saw a nimbus of purple flickering light around her form, but that could have been his imagination.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.