Locked in With a Succubus
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Many-Eyed Hydra

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Inexperienced nice guy George is sent to meet the mysterious Nicole. What is she - escort, lover, demon? Whatever it is, she has plans for George and she's not going to let him leave until she's given him a thorough education in pleasure.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Horror   Paranormal   Prostitution  

"I'm a succubus. I guess Inari neglected to tell you that," Nicole said. "And you appear..." She turned a key in the door, locking it with a click. She hung the key around her neck like a pendant and dropped it down into her cleavage. She turned back to George. A predatory smile was on her blood-red lips. " ... to be locked in with me."

George flailed out with his arms and legs. His attempts to get away were hampered by the rocking motions of the bed beneath him.

"I love this bed," Nicole said. "Aside from being extremely comfortable, it's also quite difficult to get out of." She smiled, showing off two long fangs. "Perfect for my more surprised guests."

She crouched and jumped. A downward thrust of her bat wings boosted it into a graceful leap that took her right onto the bed and astride George's body. The bed rocked and swayed with the force of her landing. George lashed out with his arms and legs and tried to buck her off him.

"So lively," Nicole said. "You should save that energy for later. You'll need it."

She whispered words so alien they slipped from George's ears before his brain could register them. She leaned over George's struggling form, pursed full lips and exhaled a breath. It took form--a giant peach-coloured heart--and expanded to cover George's face and upper body. He gasped as it sank into his body. Pleasant energy flowed into him in a wave. It felt like he'd been dipped in warm honey. His legs stopped kicking. His arms fell back against his sides. He felt relaxed. Languid.

"That's better," Nicole said. She settled down astride his stomach.

She noticed George's gaze hovering in the vicinity of her exposed chest.

"Like what you see?" she said. She folded her arms beneath her breasts, pushing them up and accentuating her cleavage.

George hadn't seen anything like them, at least not in the flesh. They were gorgeous--big, round, soft. They were better even than the perfectly sculpted examples he'd seen while surfing for porn on the internet. They didn't need the elaborate tattoos to be eye-catching.

He couldn't look away. He didn't know why. He felt strange--clouded, horny.

"How about I give you a closer look," Nicole said, her voice low and dirty.

She folded her body over George's until he felt the soft pillows of her breasts against either side of his face. Nicole twisted her body, playfully buffeting him with the heavy, soft flesh of her boobs. George couldn't think straight. Too fogged up. A strange desire came over him for Nicole to press down harder, to bury him in the soft valley of her cleavage, to smother him completely in her tits.

Nicole sat up. One arm was folded beneath her breasts. Her other hand rested on her chin.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.