Locked in With a Succubus - Cover

Locked in With a Succubus

Copyright© 2014 by Many-Eyed Hydra

Chapter 2

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Inexperienced nice guy George is sent to meet the mysterious Nicole. What is she - escort, lover, demon? Whatever it is, she has plans for George and she's not going to let him leave until she's given him a thorough education in pleasure.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Horror   Paranormal   Prostitution  

"I'm a prostitute," Nicole said, absolutely straight-faced and without a hint of shame. "Men pay money to have sex with me."

Her directness completely threw George off.

"Well ... um..."

"Does that bother you?" Nicole asked in a voice that sounded as if it had been dipped in honey.

"No ... um ... I mean if you're ... um ... happy ... if it's what..."

He held out his palms.

"I'm not judging," he said.

Oh dear. George knew he was making a hash of it and tried to rally.

"I mean, if you look at it a certain way, I do the same thing with the people I go and visit," he said. "We're both giving people a bit of company. Only I don't have to do the ... uh ... physical side of things..."

George ran aground.

"I'm trivialising it, aren't I? It's not the same at all. I'm not forced to ... uh ... do those ... uh ... other things..."

Dear oh dear. Keep on digging why don't you, George.

Nicole didn't seem to be taking any offence. She laughed at his discomfort. That was good, he supposed.

"It's fine," Nicole said. "I get paid well and I enjoy the work."

Understanding suddenly dawned on George. There could be another reason why Miss Kitson had sent him here.

"Um ... Miss Kitson, she didn't give you any money to..."

"To do what?" Nicole asked, affecting an air of deceitful innocence.

"Oh, nothing," George said.

It must be the wine, causing his tongue to flap like a flag in a gale.

"Nothing?" Nicole said. She raised a pencil-thin eyebrow.

Her sunglasses made it impossible to tell, but right then George fancied she was staring right through him with a piercing stare. She examined him, no trace of emotion on the flawless mask of her face.

"You're a virgin, aren't you," she stated.

"What," George protested. "Me? No ... of course not. I mean ... I've had my share ... I know what it's..." he blustered. "Yes," he admitted. No point lying; she'd see right through it anyway.

"I thought as much," Nicole smiled. "I saw how uncomfortable you looked whenever I stood close to you. You're shy around women."

"Yes," George admitted. "Don't make a big thing about it, okay."

"I'm not judging," Nicole said, smiling as she held out her palms.

George realised she was using the same gesture he'd used when she'd told him she was a prostitute. He laughed.

"Another glass?" Nicole asked.

"What?" George looked down. He'd managed to empty the glass without realising it. "Oh, yes please."

Nicole refilled his glass and walked back to her seat, leaving behind a swish of her musky scent. It really was rather fine, George thought as he started on a second glass. Fruity, bubbly ... vital, somehow. Really moreish. He'd have to be careful he didn't drink it too quickly, in case it went straight to his head.

He noticed Nicole still hadn't touched her glass.

"You're not drinking?" he asked.

"I don't drink wine," she answered. "I do love the aroma of a freshly popped bottle, though." She picked up the glass and swirled it beneath her nose, savouring the aroma. "Especially a vintage brimming with such youthful vigour."

George smiled and shook his head. Beautiful, delightful and very odd.

"How old?" Nicole asked.

George realised she'd gone back to the other topic. "Thirty-four," he answered with a grimace.

Nicole's supple red lips formed a perfect o. She sat back in her chair.

"Really?" she said.

George nodded.

"I always thought it would be one of those things that would just ... you know ... happen one day. And, well, it didn't. Or rather it hasn't."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.