Mount Dominance - Cover

Mount Dominance

Copyright© 2014 by Midsummerman

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A citadel of female matriarchy where males are simply disposed of. A cruel fate awaits all those taken there. Those that are used as drones are duly rewarded for their genetic contribution. A simple tale of raw lust for those who crave the ultimate in submission to the absolute dominance of the female; there can be but one final price to pay for being male.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

The black silk caped women ensured he would experience the utmost humiliation as he was taken on his ascent to his final destiny. He had no idea of his fate, but the extra multitude of women who looked over the open topped punishment compound he was confined in, gave more than hint of this being his final day there with the fervour, and chattering excitement they expressed. There had always been a large audience of women looking down from the balcony, lustily enjoying the breaking of the male as he endured the various punishments meted out So expertly by the chastisers, but today was different; his cock stiffened as he was whipped toward the platform before the gated entrance, he knew his time had come.

He had not been able to escape the riders; working in the fields beyond the walled village that provided sanctuary, the alarm siren had come too late. Run down by the equestrian women, he had been lassoed, trussed and cruelly dragged in triumph by one of the caped women, back to their citadel where he would provide sport for the women. It was the way of this world; those males selected were put to good use in providing pleasure for the hedonistic and completely female dominated society of the citadel, those males lucky enough to be chosen to provide seed to perpetuate the line lasted a little longer, but all who were taken were destined to suffer a similar fate. He had known this from the moment of capture, his heart pounding in disbelief at his foolishness, as he was dragged through the grass, already resigned to his fate as his eyes fixed on the the horse which cantered before him; the black silk cape of its rider flowing high as her rounded leather clad buttocks rose and fell on the stallion's back, her cunt already wet with excitement as her mount felt the whip which would be used most thoroughly on the prize which trailed behind.

He had writhed and struggled in vain as he was dragged to the huge gate in the stone walls of the citadel, the following horsewomen whipping the iron cages which hung from gibbets on the approach to the gate, ensuring he took good notice of them; each contained the grisly remains of males subject to earlier pleasures. The gate opened and closed behind him with a crash which stayed with him forever.

The gathering women jostled for position on the balcony overlooking the platform as his caped tormentors dragged him onto it. Defeated and broken by several days of intense and cruelly delivered punishments, he offered no resistance now as he knelt naked and looked up to the woman who had brought him there. The overlooking crowd of women were suddenly hushed as the severely dominant woman looked to the sky with a grin of satisfaction and closed her piercing brown eyes for a moment. She slowly lowered her head and looked down at the male, her eyes full of the wicked pleasure she was to enjoy at his expense. She swished her long black cape to one side, revealing she was naked but for the thigh length boots which graced her supple legs; her cunt bulged invitingly, and the male leaned forward automatically and sniffed at the scent he had become so familiar with. He had been thrashed into performing this action without thinking, on each occasion he was presented with the opportunity to worship the glorious cunt of Zara, the magnificent and supremely dominant woman who had delivered him; his cock rose to a full erection as he took in the scent of the mature woman who had defeated and broken him so thoroughly, his will had been erased, his submission to her absolute.

She stepped back to allow the crowd to witness the shame of his boning erection, stroking its underside with her horsewhip.

'His submission is complete! He is ready to endure our final pleasure!' The crowd of women jeered in anticipation as the cowering male was immediately dragged onto his back by two more of the caped women, one sweeping hers back as she straddled his face and pulled his erect cock back, making his balls lift. As the male sniffed and snorted at the deliciously wet cunt and sticky arsehole, a plump woman in white robes approached him with a huge pair of iron tongs. Zara delighted in pulling his balls toward her, stretching and exposing the neck of his scrotum.

The male squirmed in pain, gasping for breath under the hot wetness of the now fully aroused cunt which was ground into his face; he felt the cold metal clasp applied to his sack by Zara, and the crowd of watching women applauded deliriously as the woman in white grasped it with the tongs and clamped it tight. The male cried out in pain as his balls were smartly ringed, the broad clasp forcing his balls tight to the end of his tortured sack, the symbol of his masculinity would now be prominently displayed. A ring which was attached to the clasp, jingling with his every tortured movement.

The straddling woman arched her back and moaned with pleasure, bringing her self off as she enjoyed his pain, before releasing her bladder and pissing over his face. He spluttered and gurgled under the hot stream before she lifted herself off and helped turn him onto his front. The plump woman in white grinned with pleasure as she exchanged the tongs for a whip; the male's cock boning as he was summarily whipped by her for good measure, her cunt moist with excitement as her large breasts rose and fell in the white uniform in unison with the whip which cut his flesh.

He now knew his disposal was imminent and was ready to beg for the end. As she moved back leaving him writhing in pain, Zara stepped up onto the platform, and kicking his legs apart sneered down and put the spiked heel of her boot to his balls. The audience of women jeered with delight as the heel was pressed home, threatening to burst his testicles; his groan of pain was met with a look of spiteful ecstasy from the caped dominatrix, her cunt dribbling as she exacted her cruel dominance over the broken male.

Another of the caped women now approached him, holding a vicious anal plug high to delight the onlooking women; a tail of white feathers splayed from the blunt end to enhance his visual humiliation, two of the women held his cheeks apart and the seven inch plug was squeezed into his anus. The male gasped and came close to losing consciousness as the searing pain wracked his body while the plug was forced home. He was then dragged up on to his knees and as he gasped for breath, trying to come to terms with the pain with his eyes streaming, Zara showed him a thin leather collar and leash which was buckled about his neck with her pleasure expressed so obviously as it was buckled tight.

He was then tugged forward on all fours by the supreme woman, his eyes fixed on the strutting feminine form in flowing silk cape as he moaned in discomfort while he was paraded in circles for the delight of the jeering crowd. His anus stretched wide by the huge plug enhancing a perpetual state of fear, and rudely nursing his prostate to ensure his cock poked rigid below him, his balls swinging low and exposed by the cruel band. The woman in white followed, whipping the top of his arse and those balls on occasion, as the tail of white feathers was shown for the benefit of the leering throng of female spectators; the broken male now ready to beg for his own dispatch as he was whipped back to the platform on cut and bruised knees. Two more smiling black caped women approached the platform, both carrying items.

Zara had the male kneel and his cock stiffened in obedience as she parted the cape of the first woman, revealing a moist cunt beneath; without any need for any spoken order, the male shuffled forward and sniffed at it in reverence, it's intoxicating scent making his balls tingle, its owner grinning with contempt. The same service was awarded the second as the crowd of onlooking women sneered with haughty indifference at the actions of a broken male who now knew his place. Zara took the first item, another leash, which was then attached to the ring on the clasp about his balls. Zara nodded to one of the women who held the male's shoulders, and Zara pulled the leash tight, yanking his tortured sack up and forward; the male gasped with pain as his exposed balls were stretched for the benefit of the onlooking crowd who applauded loudly.

'See the feeble symbols of his masculinity! They are ours now and he will be led to his destiny by them, to remind him that they alone are reason enough for his punishment!' She released the tension only slightly and passed the leash to the woman who had brought it; she teased the tension eagerly. Zara took pleasure in tightly binding his wrists behind his back before taking the other item from the other caped woman; this was a white silk sleeveless shawl which when placed over his head came down only as far as his waist. The crowd of women laughed and jeered, as the flared garment looked very feminine and served to create a fittingly humiliating spectacle of him. The male's cock rose to rigidity as the soft silk cloaked his upper body and the women jeered; along with the feathered butt plug which held his tingling anus wide, and the leashing of his ringed balls, he knew he was now ready to face his fate and would suffer glorious humiliation before he knew his destiny.

The growing audience of women roared in anticipation as the gate to the compound was opened and the black caped women stood behind the male, ready to whip him forward to his fate. The magnificently dominant Zara stood before the doomed male and swished her cape aside to reveal her glistening cunt, now fully aroused as she savoured the cruelty she would bestow on her broken victim. The male's cock dribbled pre-cum as his eyes surveyed the superbly firm thighs and inviting cunt, his anus clenching at the plug in fear and erotic submission as he bent obediently forward and took in her dominant scent for the final time before beginning the final humiliating journey to a cruel disposal.

His head was held tight into the dominant woman's hot cleft for a good minute, so that his lungs were full of her exhilarating scent, while the crowd of impatient women bayed impatiently for his journey to begin and began to filter toward the gated end to witness the full enjoyment of his torment. His mind swimming with trepidation and heart racing, he gasped in pain as Zara moved away and tugged him to his feet with the leash to his punished scrotum, and the sneering caped women behind him whipped either cheek of his arse, making the plume of feathers from his butt plug dance. Though the pain from his balls was intense as they were drawn up and displayed prominently for the benefit of the crowd, his cock poked erect as the overpowering feeling of total submission created a carnal pleasure he could not hide; as he was mercilessly whipped and tugged through the gate, the huge plug nursing his prostate, he now yearned to suffer the final torment at the hands of the magnificent woman who led him.

The ever growing throng of leering and laughing women made it quite clear he knew he was now going to a satisfyingly grisly end as he emerged into the crowd, his humiliation intensified as the women enjoyed the spectacle; the plume of white feathers protruding from the stimulating plug, complemented so humiliatingly by the flowing and effeminate white silk top which left his arse and genitalia exposed, his ringed balls pulled forward, agonisingly taut and showing the very justification for his disposal. All males would face only one certainty in the feminine citadel and few would be allowed to provide their seed to perpetuate the matriarchy.

As the male was taunted up the hill between the throng of baying women through the winding street, the caped Zara led the procession first to an arena where five such seed providing males awaited their fate. The sun beat down on a sandy circular ampitheatre, a red circle drawn in the sand just a yard from the perimeter wall. In the centre, just 50 yards from the line was painted the glorious image of the core of womanhood itself; the labia spread in a sumptuous butterfly, proudly exposed in the sun. Upon this strutted a huge Amazonic women, naked but for a thin black thong which creased through the bulging lips of her cunt, displayed between her huge muscular thighs; her large but firm breasts poking nipples hard and excited. The woman held a huge scimitar aloft above her blonde hair tied in a pony tail, and wheeled with a smile to greet the growing crowd, and particularly the male who Zara had kneel at a place overlooking the arena. Zara pulled his leash tight and watched the pre-cum dribble from his cock as he viewed the formidable swords-woman with erotic awe.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.