The Adventures of Sarah and Greg and Lisa - Cover

The Adventures of Sarah and Greg and Lisa

by GR

Copyright© 2014 by GR

Erotic Sex Story: Now that Lisa has joined Sarah and Greg in marriage, the three lovers must learn to live together in harmony.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Previously in the Sarah and Greg Series:

About a year after Greg and Sarah moved in together, they had a day of living out some sexual fantasies. ("Sarah and Greg's Day of Exploration") During the course of the day, they met Sam and Christina (Chris), who lived several floors above Sarah and Greg. This was the beginning of friendship which has resulted in the occasional dinner or social outing with them over the following almost-two years. While on their honeymoon in Hawaii, Sarah and Greg meet Lisa ("The Honeymoon of Sarah and Greg, Days 2-3"). The three bonded and their love grew over the next year, highlighted by Lisa visiting. During one of the visits, Lisa confessed that she is unable to have children, since she and husband, Mark, tried and were unable, and he was tested and he was not the problem. On the third visit, Lisa tells Sarah and Greg that she and Mark are getting divorced; they ask her to move in with them, and she agrees. ("Lisa Visits Sarah and Greg") She wraps up loose ends in Hawaii and finally moves in with Sarah and Greg creating a marriage triad. ("Lisa Moves In with Sarah and Greg")

THE ADJUSTMENT PERIOD

Sarah, Lisa, and Greg managed a relatively smooth transition. There were some minor issues, such leaving the top on or off the toothpaste, the order of using the bathroom in the morning, or who sleeps in the middle, but they all knew things like this would come up. Most of the dinners together for the first few months were spent discussing these issues and working out a solution. Not every plan worked, but they revamped it as they went. After a while, the conversations around issues became shorter and then less often and then the exception more than the rule. So after five months, the three of them were living together in harmony as a happily married triad, but like all families, there was the occasional problem which needed to be addressed. However, the pattern had been set, and they all knew that any of them could bring up a topic at any time, and all three would talk about it.

One topic which both Sarah and Greg really had little experience with was a woman's period. Lisa assured them that it was not a huge deal for her, other than her periods were very irregular. No PMS, no cramps, no bloating,... – none of the stereotyped woman's problems associated with them. Other than Lisa's not wanting to have sex (usually) for a few days each four to seven weeks, there was nothing to worry about; they would deal with it as things came up.

SARAH, LISA, AND GREG HAVE DINNER WITH CHRIS AND SAM

Six months after Lisa "married" (moved in with) Sarah and Greg, Sam ran into Greg by the apartment mail boxes. When he saw Greg, he said, "Oh, I've been meaning to invite you and Sarah up for dinner some time."

"That sounds good."

"How about Friday night?"

Greg thought for a moment and replied, "Friday sounds good." Sam smiled. Greg then remembered Lisa and added, "Oh, before I forget, Lisa, ... a dear friend of ours, will be joining us, if that's okay."

"Not a problem. Chris and I will see the three of you, then, on Friday around... 6 or so?"

"Sounds like a date," Greg responded.

When he got to the apartment, he told Sarah and Lisa immediately before he forgot. Sarah was excited, and said to Lisa, "Sam and Chris – actually 'Christina' – are good friends. On the day Greg and I had sex four times, they saw us twice, but acted as lookouts..."

"Mostly," Greg interjected.

"They were really cool with the whole thing. We ended up having dinner with them that night." She thought for a moment, "And if I recall correctly, Greg proposed to me on the elevator on the way back down to here after dinner."

Greg smiled and nodded, "It was like it was yesterday, ... or a lifetime ago." Sarah nodded.

"So," Lisa began, "they know about you?"

Sarah replied, "Actually, they don't. They never saw our... 'naughty bits'. We weren't in any position a regular couple wouldn't be in." She thought for a moment, laughed, and mused aloud, "Is there any position which we would be in which would be outside a regular couple's position?" Greg was about to mention if he were bent over and she were standing behind him with her cock in his ass, but then he remembered that women sometimes were strap-ons.

Ignoring Sarah's question, Lisa looked at her two spouses and asked, "When we go up there, what am I?"

Greg felt a little like Peter in his denial of Lisa. "Oh, sorry. I wasn't sure how to explain us, so called you 'a dear friend of ours'."

Lisa accepted the reality of it, but felt sad that her marriage was hidden. She brought this up as an issue, and the three talked about it, and agreed that for now, they needed to keep the full relationship a secret. None of them were happy with feeling like they had to keep it secret, but it was where they were at that point in the relationship.

That Friday evening, the three of them went up to Christina and Sam's place. Sarah knocked on the door, and Chris greeted them happily a moment later. Introductions were made, and soon all five of them were sitting in the living room. Sarah sat on the couch between her spouses. Lisa tried desperately not to lean on Sarah, since she was trying to act as a friend of the family and not a lover.

The conversation was light and pleasant. At one point, Sam left to see how dinner was progressing in the kitchen. While he was gone, Lisa asked, "So Chris, how did you and Sam meet Sarah and Greg." Chris looked at Sarah to get some indication of how much detail she should give. Sarah, for her own amusement, did not give Chris any help.

"Well, we happened to run into them a few times over the course of one particular day which led to our inviting them to dinner."

Sarah laughed, "I was wondering, Chris, how you were going to handle it."

Greg chimed in, "They first saw us when we were having sex in the elevator, and then later when we were having sex in the park."

Chris started laughing. Sam walked back in and asked, "What's so funny?"

Lisa answered, "Sarah and Greg were having fun with your wife to see how much she would say about how the four of you met."

Sam replied, "I assumed that you already knew?"

Lisa answered, "I didn't know that you met on that day, but I did know about the things they did that day." Then she remembered that she had been told. She put her head down in embarrassment and confessed, "Sorry. Now I remember that Sarah told me. I am sorry; I didn't mean to set you up like that."

Chris laughed, "No harm. Don't worry about it."

"Ah, then you know about the kiss Greg and I shared." Sam winked at Greg jokingly and then returned to the kitchen.

Lisa's jaw dropped open, "Really!" She turned to Greg. "You never told me about your making out with the your upstairs neighbor."

Greg defended himself, slightly, with "Sarah and I weren't even engaged yet."

"By only a few minutes," Sarah added.

Sam returned as Greg offered a better explanation, "It was part of the experience of the day."

Sam tossed in, "I would kiss you again, because after last time, Chris indeed made me forget all about the kiss. I didn't really walk well the next day."

Chris looked at her husband, "You don't need to kiss Greg to have that happen again ... if I'm in the mood." Sam looked at her hopefully, and she smiled an enigmatic smile and returned her attention to the guests.

Sam then asked, "Lisa, how did you meet these two?"

Sarah started laughing, and Greg just smiled. Lisa just openly asked, "Greg, Sarah, how much do you want me to tell?"

"I'm fine with whatever you wish to tell," Greg said.

Then Sarah realized that 'whatever' might be too much. She leaned over and whispered into Lisa's ear, "Just leave out the part about my anatomy." Lisa nodded and smiled to assure her.

"We met on their honeymoon in Hawaii. My husband at the time and I were attending a swinger's party when these two showed up wanting to have sex in front of strangers. Yada, yada, yada, we became friends."

Sam commented, "Those are probably interesting 'yada's"

"Oh, they are," Greg added, "but you will just need to use you imagination ... or remember the two times you watched us that day we met."

Five minutes later, a timer went off, and Sam announced that dinner was ready.

The five had a terrific dinner as they talked about non-sex topics. Lisa was charming as usual, and near the end of dinner, Chris asked, "Lisa, do you still live in Hawaii?"

"No, after I got divorced, I wanted a new start. So I relocated to here. Although the weather is less paradise here, the friends are better."

"Ah so you are here permanently? Where are you living?"

Lisa paused to consider her wording. Greg interjected, "She's staying with us for now."

Sam put the pieces together and conjectured, "I assume that 'for now' means 'for the next fifty years, if need be'"

"Sam!" Chris said quickly.

Lisa looked awkward, and Sarah stepped in, "You're probably thinking about the bigger bed we ordered. Aren't you?"

Sam answered, "Yep, and the other clues from this evening."

Sarah then put her arm around Lisa and kissed her on the cheek. Greg stood up and walked over between the two women and kissed them both on the cheek. Sarah then confirmed Sam's conjecture, "Lisa is indeed a part of our marriage."

Chris and Sam were both non-judgmental. Chris spoke first, "Wow. I don't think I could do it. It's hard enough being in love with one person. Two would add a whole new dynamic which could so easily spin out of control."

Greg replied, "We are aware of some of the pitfalls, but we do love each other, and we talk regularly about how things are going. It so far has worked with our open communication. I don't think there are many problems which fester below the surface."

Sam said, "I'm glad that's out in the open, since I was going to suggest setting Lisa up with a friend of mine."

Chris looked at him, "Who?"

"Larry."

Chris turned to Lisa, "You're not missing much."

"Hey," Sam protested, "he's a good guy."

"He is, but I don't think he would have been Lisa's type."

The conversation went on from there and back into the living room. After another hour, Greg yawned, and the other two knew it was time to go. So the three said, "Good night," and departed. After the door closed, Christina gave Sam one of the best fucks of his life.

When the three three returned to the apartment, they sat in the living room and talked about the evening. They were all fine with how it went and felt some relief that at least someone knew about the arrangement.

After the debriefing, they kissed and hugged. This lead to some ass-groping, and they knew that they were all in the mood for a menage. They developed a pattern of each cleaning their insides and then taking turns in the shower.

Greg took the first shower and was mostly clean when Lisa entered and joined him in the shower. They kissed and ran their hands over each other. Greg fingered Lisa's clit while she ran her fingertips up and down his shaft. After the brief interlude, she ran a wash cloth all over his body, making sure his ass and cock were nice and clean. Then Greg left the shower leaving Lisa to get clean.

When Lisa was almost done, Sarah came into the shower and kissed Lisa. As they kissed, they ran their hands over the others body. Their nipples pressed into each other as their hands explored their lover's ass. When this interlude ended, Sarah ran a wash cloth over Lisa's whole body making especially sure Lisa's ass and pussy were clean. Then Lisa left the shower leaving Sarah to get clean.

When Sarah was almost clean, Greg entered the shower. They kissed and their cocks pressed into each other. Greg leaned over and sucked on one of Sarah's nipples. She put her hands on his head to keep herself steady, tilted her head back. and closed her eyes. After a few moments, she indicated to him that they should not carry it too far. Greg then ran a wash cloth over her whole body making especially sure her ass and cock were clean. When done, she turned the water off, and the two of them made their final preparations for joining Lisa.

Greg was out of the bathroom before Sarah. As he left he found Lisa on the bed, naked and enjoying the feel of her fingers as she gently ran them over a few of her more accessible erogenous zones. When Greg approached, Lisa looked at him and spread her legs slightly more.

Greg crawled onto the bed and came up on Lisa between her legs. He intended to crawl all the way to kiss her beautiful lips, but paused near her labia. When his face was near her pussy, he lowered it and inhaled deeply. He extended his tongue until the tip could dance across Lisa's clit. She purred as he licked. He started very slowly, not wanting to just plunge into sex, but wanted to build her desire some.

He was soon on his stomach licking all around her cunt. His tongue traced a line from the clit, down one side of the labia to her ass, and then back up the other side. He did this a few times, before he ran his tongue down the center of her pussy lips; he could tell from the aroma that Lisa was wet. He pushed his tongue between her lips and verified his assessment. He got on his knees in order to get a better vantage point for further penetration.

As he was getting up on his knees, Sarah emerged from the bathroom. Her cock was already partially erect, but seeing Greg eating Lisa's pussy with his ass in the air added a little more blood flow to her shaft. She got on the bed behind Greg. She leaned over and just went right for pushing her tongue into his ass. Greg had been so concentrating on Lisa, that he did not hear Sarah come up from behind.

After the initial surprise, he moved his legs apart a little more, giving Sarah a little more room for penetration. While she tongued his ass, she reached up between his legs and slowing ran her fingers over Greg's cock, not trying to masturbate him, just excite him a little more.

Lisa felt like she was missing out so she moved her body toward the head of the bed, pulling her cunt away from his mouth. She turned around so that the face was just under Greg's. Greg leaned over and kissed Lisa, fully on the mouth. The tips of their tongues met, but Greg had other plans for his tongue. He then started to crawl toward Lisa's snatch. He kissed her body on his way down spending a little extra time at her nipples.

Sarah stopped licking and extracted her tongue when he started to move. She watched as he moved his way down Lisa's body, finally stopping at her clit. Since his cock was now at Lisa's mouth, she lifted her head slightly and started to suck on the tip of it. Sarah moved up and continued to lick Greg's ass. She reached down and around and played with Lisa's breasts while Lisa reach up and over her head to play with Sarah's nipples.

As all this went on, Sarah's cock became harder. She sat up, pulling her breasts out of Lisa's easy reach, and moved her hips closer to Greg's ass. When she was easily in reach, Lisa grabbed her cock and started to stroke it, stopping Sarah, who let it happen. Sarah moaned but had a need to be inside Greg. So she reached over and started to work a finger into his ass. She played with the hole and then pulled her finger back, lubricated it with her saliva, and returned it to the hole, pressing until it penetrated his ass. She worked this finger in and out a few times before withdrawing it and lubricating two fingers, which promptly found their way into his ass.

Meanwhile Lisa was showing incredible skill in sucking Greg and stroking Sarah at the same time without losing any rhythm with either. As his cock was loved, he buried his face in Lisa's pussy, getting her wetness all over his chin, nose, mouth, and tongue. The more excited he was, the more he lost himself in the beautiful texture, aroma, and taste of his new wife's pussy. His tongue slid between her lips into the outer part of the cunt. He pushed it deeper in until he could feel the increased roughness just inside.

When Sarah's cock felt like it could not get any harder, Lisa released Greg's cock from her mouth and brought Sarah's within sucking range. Lisa sucked as much of Sarah's cock as she was able using as much saliva to lubricate it as she could produce. Sarah moaned as the pleasure ran through her body. She reached down and stroked Greg's cock while her own was being sucked. After a minute, Lisa released her cock, and Sarah understood that Lisa was helping prepare it for Greg's ass. Sarah straddled Greg's ass, positioned the still wet cock at the hole and pushed in.

Meanwhile Lisa took Greg's cock back into her mouth at the same time Sarah pushed her cock into Greg. The double pleasure almost had him cum at that moment. Sarah pushed her hard cock in slowly during the first penetration, and her at this slow pace her cock went deeper and deeper into Greg. As it stimulated his prostate, he had to pull his face off of Lisa's pussy to take a breath. Lisa deep-throated Greg and swallowed, squeezing the head of the cock with her throat muscles and sending an incredible sensation through his cock and then the rest of his body.

This inflaming of his libido drove him to go down on the clit with greater vigor and increased stamina. Meanwhile, Sarah was slowly pulling her cock all the way out of his ass. When it popped out, Greg felt his nerve endings at his rear tingle. He licked faster, which drove Lisa to suck harder.

Sarah pushed back in, a little faster this time. Her own breathing was becoming louder as she went. Her pulling back out was faster than the pushing in. She came out all the way. As her cock head was squeezed by his sphincter upon total withdrawal, she almost shot her load. She waited a moment before reentry. She watched Greg lick Lisa while she sucked him. It was such a hot scene for her that she considered for a moment that she might be able to cum without having anything touching her cock.

Although there was a certain appeal to shooting her load on his ass and watching the cum drip down onto Lisa, she wanted to cum inside him. So she positioned the head at his back hole and pushed in quickly and deeply. She didn't need to fuck his ass long before she knew she could not stop the eruption. She thrust in and out as fast as she could, and then mistimed the finality as she started to cum while pulling the head of her cock out to near the entrance. As she felt the cum starting to spurt, she shoved it in as deep as she could go. With some semen already in the canal, her cock slid in very easily.

Greg wasn't able to take much more with one wife throbbing inside him and the other demonstrating masterful tongue and throat technique, he moaned loudly, panting out, "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! Aaaaaaaaaah!" Then his cock shot out more than enough for Lisa to swallow. The excess overflowed onto her cheeks as it dribbled out the sides of her mouth.

The taste of her husbands cum almost sent her over the edge to her own orgasm. But when Sarah pulled out, the dribble of Sarah's cum from his ass dripped down across his balls and cock and into her mouth. This taste of both of their semen finally drove her wild and she moaned even louder as she came in an overwhelming body tingling experience.

Sarah sat back as Greg pulled his leg over Lisa to allow her the freedom to get up if she wished. He sat up and leaned over and kissed Sarah, who savored the aroma and taste of Lisa's juices. Sarah the bent over and kissed Lisa fully on the lips, tasting herself and her husband. She reached down and scooped up some of the cum dripping down her cheeks as Greg scooped up some from the other cheek. Lisa the sat up, wiping up some semen as well. The three finished the session cleaning each other and reliving the fresh experience.

When they were sufficiently clean, they crawled into their chosen sleeping arrangement for the night, curled up with each other and fell asleep.

ALEX AND CINDY COME TO VISIT

One particular day about two months later, Greg was the last one home. Sarah and Lisa were already in the living room, talking about their day. When he walked over to them, he was greeted with the now usual hugs and kisses from both wives.

Greg sat in a chair facing the two women and announced, "I got a call from my brother, Alex, today. He is passing through town with his fiancee this Saturday and wants to stay the night."

Sarah looked startled and thrilled, "'Fiancee?!' He finally asked Cindy!"

"Yep," Greg replied smiling.

They both were very excited about the visit and for Alex's future, when Lisa cleared her throat, "Ahem. Does he know about me?"

Some of the excitement faded, and Greg responded, "No, he doesn't, but of all of my family members, he's the one who will be the most accepting."

Sarah interjected, "He knows about my situation and after the initial gawking, he has been absolutely cool with it."

Greg added, "He actually found out on our wedding day, when he took a wild guess as to why we weren't getting married here or in our home town." His mind wandered back to that day.

Lisa was still not comfortable. "Is Cindy going to be as accepting?"

Greg thought for a moment and said, "I assume that she would be, since she's marrying Alex, but I don't really know."

Lisa asked, "Are we planning to tell him that I'm a friend from out of town? Or that I am an equal partner in our marriage? Or am I going to go away for the night?"

Sarah looked horrified, "You are most certainly NOT going to go away. Alex and Cindy will go away before you do."

Greg was still thinking through the logistics of it all. He then proposed, "When they arrive, Alex and I will go to the store. At some point while we are out, I will talk to him. I have no doubt that after the initial 'Way to go, bro!', we'll be able to talk about how Cindy will take it. If Cindy has a problem, then they'll stay in a hotel somewhere."

Lisa and Sarah just sat there with arms crossed, giving him "the look". Greg started to shrink under the glare. "What?" he defensively added, having no clue as to what he said this time.

Sarah spoke first, "'Way to go, bro'" she said with a little venom in each word.

Greg relaxed when he realized that this was the objection. "It's a guy thing, my loves. It's the way we communicate."

Lisa then spoke for the two of them, "Neanderthals." Sarah nodded.

Unfortunately for Greg, the expression 'Way to go, bro' became a catch phrase for the Sarah and Lisa for the next few years, whenever they wanted to mock his guy-ness.

That night, as Greg slept soundly on the right side of the bed, Lisa was still nervous about how the others would react. Sarah was awake, snuggling with Lisa, and assured her, "Alex really is a good man. You don't need to worry about him."

Lisa eventually fell asleep feeling the security of her wife's embrace.

A few days later, all three were nervous as they waited for Alex and Cindy to arrive. When the doorbell rang, Sarah and Lisa were sitting on the couch drinking wine, and Greg answered the door. When he opened it, Alex greeted his brother with a handshake and man-hug (hands still clasped and between their chests). Sarah and Lisa stood up to greet their guests when they would walk over the living area.

When Cindy came in, Greg hugged her and congratulated her, but added the brotherly wisdom of, "You could do better than Alex."

Cindy smiled and replied, "I know, but if I don't take him, then no one will. It's my charity work." Greg laughed.

Alex came in and hugged Sarah, and Sarah introduced him to Lisa, but did not explain any reason for her being there.

After the luggage came in, Greg told his brother than he and Cindy would be sleeping in the living room. They were cool with it – mainly since they would not have the expense of a hotel.

After the initial greetings and introductions, Greg said to Alex, "Little bro, come with me to the store to pick up some dessert."

Alex was about to say that it would not be necessary on their account but realized that this was an excuse to get away for a little bit.

On the way to the store, the brothers talked about various things going on. Throughout it, Greg was trying to find an opening to mention who Lisa really was. The topic still had not come up by the time they got there.

At some point on the trip back, they were talking about their sister, Katie, and what she was doing. Greg saw this as a possible entry point, "So, Alex, to your knowledge, does Katie know about Sarah?"

Alex replied, "I haven't told her, and I don't think mom and dad have told her either."

Greg thought for a moment, "I'm still trying to figure when to tell her."

"Probably sooner than later. She is the only one of the immediate family who doesn't know. If you wait too long, she'll be hurt."

"Yeah, I know." He paused and then asked, "Does Cindy know?"

This question was followed by a longer pause than expected, and then Alex replied, "I don't think so."

"It seems like something you would remember telling her."

"Well it might have come up one night when I had been drinking too much." He looked at Greg. "I honestly don't know if I told her or not. I will say that I have not told her when I have been sober." He then realized that it sounded like he was an alcoholic and added, "And I have been sober all but two times since I have known."

Greg accepted this at face value. "How do you think Cindy would react?"

"I've wondered about it. Her parents were very strict, religious, bible-thumping zealots. But she is not like that. However, as you know, our parents' beliefs are always rattling around somewhere inside us. Either forming the undercurrent of our beliefs or setting up as the opposition to our beliefs. In the end, I think she would be okay with it in the short term, but then she'll have to come to grips with it as questions pop into her mind, and in the end, she'll have no problem."

Greg responded, "Okay." He was silent while he wondered how to bring up Lisa.

During the silence, Alex's mind wandered about and he then asked, "So, who is Lisa anyway? An old college friend of Sarah?"

Greg tried to answer, but what came out was, "It's complicated."

By then, they had arrived back at the apartment building. Greg parked, but they stayed in the car for a little longer. Greg looked at Alex, who then thought he had an epiphany, "Oh! She's also a..." – he caught himself before he used the word 'dude' – "I mean, she was born ... with a penis."

Greg started laughing, "No, that's not it at all."

"Come on, you can't leave me hanging."

Greg took a deep breath and said, "Lisa is Sarah's and my wife."

Alex had not been expecting that one. He opened his mouth to say something, but just sat back and stared into the distance. Then as the implications hit him, he blurted out, "Way to go, bro!"

"Thanks."

"So do the three of you ... I mean, do you and Lisa ... I mean, does Sarah and Lisa ... Dude!"

Greg was trying not to laugh. He decided to try explain without any specific question, "Alex, Sarah and I met Lisa in Hawaii. We connected and stayed in touch. Over the course of the next year, the three of us grew closer and fell in love. It was not part of any plan, but it just worked out that we three wanted to share our lives together. Although the law doesn't recognize her as our part of the marriage, she is." Greg waited for his younger brother to respond.

Alex eventually said, "I assume that I am not to tell anyone about this. Who else knows?"

"Besides Sarah, Lisa, and me, and the upstairs neighbors who got our old king-sized bed, you are the only one ... Oh, her ex-husband probably knows, too."

Alex started laughing to relieve the mixture of emotions and thoughts running through him. When he settled he asked, "Are you happy with two wives?" Greg smiled, relaxed, and said with great confidence, "Yes, I am."

Alex turned to his older brother, "You are certainly redefining 'happily married man'." Alex leaned over in the car and hugged Greg. "I'm glad for you."

After the hug ended, Greg then brought up the other topic, "So, tonight, Cindy will know something when Lisa sleeps in the bedroom tonight. How do we tell her, or do we not tell her and you come up with an excuse to stay in a hotel tonight. I'll be glad to pay for it." And then thinking about his brother, "At a nice hotel of my choosing."

Alex thought and said, "If she's going to be part of the family then we should just lay it all out there and see if she runs away screaming."

"Okay, I'll let you take the lead." And on that agreement, the brothers returned to the apartment.

When they entered, Cindy came over to Alex, looking very mad. She slugged him in the arm.

"Ow!!! What was that for?" asked Alex as he rubbed the sore spot.

"For telling me about Sarah when you weren't supposed to." She punched him again, but in the other arm. "And for not telling them that you told me." While Alex was nursing his arms, she turned to Greg and said, "Your wives are terrific." She then hugged Greg and added, "I am so happy for you."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.