Lose One Find Another
Epilogue

Copyright© 2014 by Kynlas_DK

Drama Sex Story: Epilogue - A most ridiculous story full of religious words and foolish writing that will anger many and please some. Read on if you dare. This is a simple story about one man who loses his whole family in a freak car accident. His story of trying to live his life, trying to find love and maybe save a few souls along the way. Proceed with caution.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

"Good morning everyone. Mr. and Mrs. Johnson, are we ready to have these babies?" The doctor said walking into the operating room. "This is going to be a quick operation so everyone be ready." The doctor said to the assembled medical staff. Sam had our two babies naturally so seeing all of the people in the operating room was a bit surprising.

Ashlee, lying on the table with a blue curtain across her chest and her arms stretched out with IV tubes stuck in them managed to say "YES!" firmly.

I was right at her head, on her right. The doctor was about to perform a C-Section on my wife, the beautiful and very pregnant Ashlee Johnson. After our wedding, we left with both of our parents in tow along with Brenda and headed for the luxury jet that was scheduled to take us to Europe and our honeymoon vacation with our families. We arrived in Italy, spent a few days there then got on our luxury yacht for our tour of the Mediterranean. We stopped in Greece, Monaco and France. It took us three weeks to see everything and travel there and back. It was a great vacation to say the least.

Our parents saw the sites with us. Toured with us but they had their own staterooms while we used our honeymoon suite every morning and evening to get Ashlee pregnant. When we got back from the honeymoon, she was pregnant.

I must have made love to her a 100 times and we were both well fucked by the end of our honeymoon.

When we returned, Ashlee started getting sick almost immediately after our return. We took her to the doctor and he did the routine checks and ended up doing an ultrasound of her abdomen just in case. That was when the doctor saw the babies and immediately referred her to her OB. That doctor did a similar check but inserted the ultrasound probe into her vagina and found the babies growing in mommy's womb. We were overjoyed! I actually jumped for joy right there in the exam room. The doctor came in after the nurse stepped out to get him. He came in, did the test again and found three fetuses in three amniotic sacs growing in her.

Congratulations he said to us and then informed us that we had three babies on the way and because of Ashlee's age and her previous C-section, he was going to classify her high-risk and manage her with special care. Yes, she was only 34 at the time, but the doctor still wanted to be extra careful of this one.

Ashlee put on weight quickly, her belly expanded quickly and everyone at her office saw her grow on a daily basis. When I would stop by, the male employees in the school would slap me on the back and congratulate me on the fine work I had done.

Ashlee lasted 36 weeks before the doctor became really worried and took her to the OR where we are now because of some sort of complication he thought he saw and heard during one of her weekly exams. It may have been weekly, but it felt more like daily.

Ashlee was taken to the hospital with the doctor right behind us and she was taken into the OR, put in position and then given a spinal block so that she could stay awake. I happened to be with her at this exam and drove like a mad man to the hospital when he said that we were going and going right now.

"I am making the first incision now." The doctor began his work and I just sat at Ashlee head kissing her and holding the hand I was told I could hold.

"You are doing great honey. It is almost over now."

The doctor asked for an instrument moved around, asked for several others then announced, "The first baby is a GIRL!!"

I started crying. Ashlee started crying. "A girl honey. Did you hear that?"

"The second baby is a GIRL!!"

"Oh honey, two girls! Can you believe it?"

The doctor moved around some more and announced "The last baby is a BOY!!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.