Lose One Find Another
Chapter 63

Copyright© 2014 by Kynlas_DK

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 63 - A most ridiculous story full of religious words and foolish writing that will anger many and please some. Read on if you dare. This is a simple story about one man who loses his whole family in a freak car accident. His story of trying to live his life, trying to find love and maybe save a few souls along the way. Proceed with caution.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Sometime around noon, a noise woke me up. "What huh?" I sat bolt upright asking.

This of course disturbed my fiancé and she asked the same thing. "What is it?"

We heard two female voices yelling to us, "Sorry!"

I fell back into bed and tried to close my eyes, but my bladder had other ideas. It said GET UP RIGHT NOW!! So I listened to it.

Ashlee's bladder must have said the same thing to her because when I came out of the bathroom, she was standing there doing the pee-pee dance with her hand holding her crotch.

"Move, move, move." Was all she said as she brushed past me to the toilet. I closed the door and went to find my robe and coffee. I was awake and only a nap later today would get me asleep again.

"Good Morning!" I said walking into the kitchen area.

"Good morning daddy." "Good morning Paul."

"So, anything to eat?" I hugged Amber and kissed Brenda on the forehead and went to the coffee pot.

As I passed Amber, she sniffed me. I looked at her strangely but ignored it. She gave me the ol' stink eye and went to my bedroom sniffing the air.

"What is that all about?" Brenda asked.

"I think your aunt smelled something and she went to investigate."

Brenda and I started pancakes and were just about make the cakes when Ashlee and Amber came out of the bedroom arm in arm. "Good morning honey." I said to her innocently.

"Paul Johnson. What did you do to my sister last night?"

I turned to her holding a mixing bowl of batter and a spoon. "What?"

"What did you two do last night? Your bedroom smells of sex. What did you do last night?"

I looked at Ashlee and she just had a goofy grin on her face. I guess being fucked into outer space will do that to you. "Nothing unusual. Just giving my mate pleasure. Making her happy. You were and still are happy aren't you Ashlee?"

"Yes." she said still holding onto that goofy grin of hers.

"Well. So, all you did was have a little bit of sex last night?" Amber asked again.

"Well, I'm not going to go into details, but I gave my mate pleasure and made her happy. What we do together behind our bedroom door is our business. If she wants to tell you, then I'm fine with that. I'm not going to say a word." I gave her a smile showing that I was serious and would not be moved.

She turned to Ashlee "Are you going to tell me?"

"No. He loved me all the way to my core and back again. He's just wonderful." Ashlee said still in post coitus dream land.

Amber dropped her hold on her sister and leaned on the counter in front of me. "What did you do to her?"

I put the bowl and spoon down. "I'm not telling."

She held her gaze looking me in the face and leaned in closer. She sniffed again, and then leaned in closer and sniffed some more. She actually sniffed my face then backed away with a smile on her face. "Ya, that's what I thought." She took up a position next to her sister, "I'm going to find me a man like yours and have a goofy grin on my face someday too. Just you wait."

Amber spun on her heels and went into the guest bedroom and closed the door. We all watched her leave. I picked the bowl back up and asked, "Pancakes?"


"Amber, pancakes are ready." I called to the closed bedroom door. We sat at the table and dug in. We were all very hungry and ate the stack that I made. We even ate all of the bacon that Brenda had made for us.

"Mom, dad, what are we doing today?" Brenda asked us.

Ashlee and I exchanged looks, neither of us had anything to do and we shrugged our shoulders. Ashlee answered for us. "Nothing dear. What are you thinking about?"

Brenda put her fork down and sat up straight in her chair like she was going to make a grand announcement. "Well, I was telling my friends last night about our fancy new condo and when they heard where it was, they were all like 'can we come over.' 'That is so cool?' You know, normal stuff. I wanted to know if I could have a few of them over to hang out and maybe use the pool downstairs."

I checked with Ashlee, she nodded her head yes, so I answered for us. "That is fine, but please understand. I'm watching football today so if they come over, they had better understand that the TV is mine today and be on their best behavior."

Brenda jumped up and squealed with glee. "Thanks mom and dad." She kissed her mother and then thumpedbumped to her room to make the calls.

"What do we have in the fridge to feed everyone?" Ashlee asked.

"Not enough for a bunch of teenagers. We're gonna have to order pizza. I wonder if anyone is open today?"

"I'm sure someone is. If not, run to the store and buy something." Amber said from her chair.

We all agreed and since breakfast was done, we took our dishes to the sink to rinse them and then I loaded the washer and started it.


ding dong rang the bell to the front door.

thumpbump answered the door and more female squeals of glee filled my ears while I was trying to focus on the game on my big screen.

The sound of feet walking around the room forced me to look toward the door. Six new faces were looking back at me. "Daddy, these are my friends who I asked you about."

I got up from the couch and went to them. She introduced each of them, but the names all ran together and then they all went to the windows to look out over the city. There were still patches of snow in some spots which mixed poorly with the brown colored grass on a few of the lawns in the area. When there is snow on the ground and before it gets plowed, it's pretty to look out over, but now. Uh, not so much.

"The view is really nice in the spring, summer and fall. Now, not so much. Nothing green to look at." I said from behind them.

They agreed but still stood there looking out over our beloved city.

I went back to the couch and tried to focus on the football game instead of the chatter of 7 teenaged girls. Ashlee came out of the bedroom and said hi to everyone and then joined me on the couch. "Anything interesting going on with the game?"

"Not really. The Bears are playing on Sunday, I'm just hoping that Denver gets beat real bad but Atlanta is not helping very much."

"Are we out of the playoffs again?"

"Yes. The chiefs just can't get it done when all of their best players get traded or hurt during the season. It's just another rebuilding year for them." I sighed. I hate seeing building years. I thought is that when you have good players, you keep them and use them. You don't trade them off and then hope that the new guys will be just as good. Nope, that never works out.

Ashlee kissed me and then got up. "They'll be fine. Just wait until next year."

I patted her butt as she wondered off to do whatever she had to do.


"We're going down to the pool now daddy." Ol' thumpbump yelled from the door and the gaggle of giggling girls galloped out the door. I simply waved to them as they left.

A new game started and I was comfortably alone in front of the TV.

ding dong "Now who could that be?" I grumbled from the couch.

"I'll get it." Amber said.

"Ash, can you come help me for a minute?" Amber called out.

Ashlee must have arrived and the two of them could be heard mumbling something about it being hot. The door closed and they walked past my periphery carrying something. It was just enough to force me to turn my head. Ashlee and Amber were both carrying four or five pizza boxes each. That was cool, but what caught my eye even more was that they both had on bikini tops with shorts and their hair seemed to be wet. Interesting.

"So what have you two been up to?"

"While you were sitting on your duff, we joined the others for a swim." Amber said. "The others will be up in a couple of minutes so get ready for it." She laughed.

Ashlee and Amber put the boxes out and then then got some for themselves and sat down next to me. I looked back and forth between them, and with a pout on my face I asked them, "Where's mine?"

"Better hurry." was all that Ashlee said to me. I got up and went to the kitchen and started to put pizza on my plate just as the front door burst open and seven girls rushed into the condo and descended upon the boxes.

I managed to get my four slices on a plate and retreat to the couch for safety.

"Told you." Amber said with a mouthful of food.

The noise of chatting was pretty loud so I shut off the sound and turned on closed caption. I was not about to compete with them. It was a no win battle.

I looked back toward the crowd, girls. Everywhere I saw girls. Just about all of them had bikini tops on and either shorts or a towel wrapped around their waist. The smell of chlorine was strong in the condo.

"So Mr. Johnson, whatcha dooooin?" A girl asked me from the chair next to the couch she just sat in.

I looked at her, brown hair, hanging down to her shoulders, hot pink bikini top tied behind her neck and her back. Classic sliding triangle top. Her breasts were only about a B cup and the top held them very nicely. I know, she's probably only 16 or 17, but I'm a man, I'm going to look. So shoot me.

"Nothing. I was going to watch football all day then call it quits when they are over. What are you going to do today?"

"Nothing. I was just hanging at home with my boring parents and sister when Brenda texted me and said party at her place. So here I am."

A black olive fell onto her chest and she picked it up and ate it. She then used her finger to wipe the sauce off of her chest and then lick the sauce off of her finger.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.