Lose One Find Another - Cover

Lose One Find Another

Copyright© 2014 by Kynlas_DK

Chapter 55

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 55 - A most ridiculous story full of religious words and foolish writing that will anger many and please some. Read on if you dare. This is a simple story about one man who loses his whole family in a freak car accident. His story of trying to live his life, trying to find love and maybe save a few souls along the way. Proceed with caution.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

The next morning when we woke up, we were not cuddling, but were both close enough to each other that you could tell we were in love. We weren't on top of each other, but all I had to do was reach out and there she was. I hope you understand.

I got up and tried not to wake my love. I went to the bathroom after putting on my boxers and luckily mom and dad were already downstairs. I went ahead and brushed my teeth then threw on comfy pants, shirt and some slipper.

"Good morning mom." I said and then gave her a friendly one arm hug while she was mixing pancake batter.

She patted my cheek and wished me a good morning. "Did you two finally go to sleep last night?"

"Sorry. Did we keep you awake?"

"Well, I finally had to put a pillow over my head just to drown out the noise you two were making. Really honey. Please keep it down at bedtime. Your father and I aren't as young as we used to be."

Now I was blushing. "Sorry mom. We kind of got carried away."

"It's ok honey. Just remember to be considerate of others around you." She went to get her favorite pan out of the cabinet for pancakes and asked me. "How many do you want?"

"Just four. If you have fresh fruit lying around, that would taste good with the pancakes."

"You know I do." She pointed me to the fridge and a large fruit salad was thrown together by yours truly.

Dad came in from the garage with a newspaper in hand. "Good morning dad."

"Hey. Good morning." He came in and dropped the paper on the counter near me. "Do you two have to be so noisy at bedtime? Your mother and I could hear you two from a mile away."

"Sorry dad. We kind of got carried away. It won't happen again, I assure you."

"It better not. Some of us need our beauty sleep." He teased with a grin on his face and striking a pose. I just laughed at my father's antics. He can be really funny when he wants to be.

Brenda came in wearing comfy pants and a t-shirt. She went to dad and gave him a hug, "Good morning grandpa." She then went to grandma and gave her a hug as well. "Morning grandma."

"Good morning honey. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, but only after some PEOPLE I know shut up and went to sleep. Geez!" She shot me a look and then went to the coffee pot for a hot cup of joe. "Grandpa, this is good. Is it special?"

"Yes honey it is." He went to the cabinet and pulled out a small bag of beans. "I get this from a local shop that roasts the beans here in town in small batches the night before. It is so fresh; you can almost smell South America."

"Thank you for making it. It is really good."

They went back to the table sipping their coffee and each grabbed a section of newspaper and read it. I happened to watch them and if you hadn't know, you would think that they had been doing this for years, their position and actions looked very similar. Each had their coffee in their right hand and the paper in their left. I would say that these two were cut from the same cloth. I chuckled to myself and went back to helping to get breakfast ready.

"Paul, when it Ashlee going to get up?"

"Sorry mom, she sleeps late on the weekend, I'll go and get her."

Mom was already making a pile of cakes on a plate and bringing them to the table so my sleepy head had better get her rump downstairs or she was going to go hungry. I ran upstairs and found Ashlee out cold in bed. My hands were pretty cold from dealing with the fruit, but clean, so you know what I did. Yup, I went looking for a warm place on her to get them warm again.

I went to her side of the bed and started my lifting the covers to expose my sleeping beauty. "Don't even think about it."

"What?"

"Don't you dare come back here after being downstairs and think that you can just come in here and do stuff to me. That ain't fair and you know it buster."

"What? I wasn't going to do anything?" I said defending myself. She however reached out and grabbed my hands.

"Just as I thought. Cold hands." She grabbed the covers back from me and rolled herself into a ball protecting her body from my cold hands.

I got on the bed and moved the covers away from her head and kissed her cheek. "Mom has pancakes, fruit salad and coffee downstairs waiting for you. Come quickly or go hungry."

She tugged the covers back. "Go away."

"Ok, go hungry then." Another stolen kiss and I was out the door. When I got downstairs, I heard the door close to the bathroom so I knew she was up, she just didn't want to deal with my mischievousness this morning.

"She will be here in a minute." I told mom when I sat down at the table. I made a small pile on my plate of cakes and proceeded to eat. Ashlee came in shortly afterward and I got up and offered her my chair. She sat down and did the same as me. Made a small pile and began eating.

"These are good Jill. Is this a family secret?"

"Not really. Just a simple recipe from Mark's mom. She made these for us when I was able to spend the night at his house years ago before we got married. Mrs. Johnson was a kind soul, and when I came down, she had a setting just like this waiting for me and I thought I would do the same for you."

"Thanks."

The meal ended and as Ashlee and I started cleaning the kitchen for mom, dad disappeared into his den. Brenda found the TV remote and the couch so she was good. "Ash, mom and dad heard us last night."

She froze and turned bright red. "They did? Did they say anything?"

"I hate to tell you this, but yes. They both did. Dad asked that we be more considerate of others at bedtime and mom complained about not being able to get to sleep. Brenda just complained."

She covered her face as I told her. "I can't believe we kept them awake last night. My first night here and act like a slut in their house. I'm so embarrassed."

I took her hands in mine and kissed her knuckles. "Don't worry about it. I apologize for both of us. I think that they aren't tell us everything. If we were that noisy, I would suspect that they got busy along with us. Brenda is upset because she didn't get any. Don't worry about it."

"Ok." She hit me with a towel, "no more tonight, Yeah hear?"

"Ok honey. No more tonight." I gave her a leer and a grin. "Later then."

"Behave."

I behaved until the dishes were done and we went back upstairs to get ready for the day. I tried to pull her into my shower with me, but she got away from me. I tried to bend her over the bed like last night, but she rolled out of the way before I could get her. I tried to grab her and throw her onto the bed, but she stayed just out of my grasp. I finally gave up and got dressed. "Later." I said feeling defeated.


"So this is your mall? Sure doesn't look very big outside, but dang, feels big inside." We had finished up at home and left to run to the mall to see if there is anything that we should get for mom and dad or something that we may just want to have. We were wandering around the mall, just the two of us and happened to turn a corner and stopped to look in the window of a Victoria Secret store. Ashlee grabbed my arm and dragged me in. "Come on, let's go look around for a minute."

Now, I love their stuff, but being in the store kind of makes me feel like a creep. It shouldn't but, it does.

This time, I fained resistance, but gave in after only a moment of her pleading. If I have a woman with me, I'm not a creep. I'm shopping. If I had come in without her, creep. With her, shopping. See, easy peasy.

She moved through the bins of in the store looking at the panties, then the bras and finally we ended up in the back looking at their sleepwear. She took down off the rack a long, satin gown that plunged way down in the front and had an elegant criss-cross strings in the back and that was also cut way down.

"Can I help you find anything in your size?" the sales girl said to us. We must have looked like we were going to buy something. I think we were, but Ashlee didn't tell me if we were or not.

"Don't know, you had better talk to the lady." I said to her and got out of the way.

Ashlee and the sales girl started around the store. I hung back not wanting to encourage anything but being close enough that I could lend my opinion if needed.

Ashlee found some new bras with matching panties, a long night gown that was beautiful on the rack and a large stack of everyday panties. Many of them satin, but just as many in cotton.

She went to the changing room to try on the gown and I stood outside holding her choices. "Honey, what do you think of this?"

I stepped to the curtain and stuck my head in. I of course was blown away by the look of it. She had gone with pink one and the gown enhanced her beauty without being the focus of your attention. If that was possible, this gown did it. "You look amazing honey."

"How about the back?"

Her fit shoulders and back were uncovered and if you stepped close to her, you could see the crack of her ass. I felt the satin on her hip and across her but and said the same thing. "You look amazing. That gown really suits you."

"How is the color?" She asked facing me again.

"I think perfect for your skin tone. It doesn't look out of place or anything."

"Good. Go see if you can find a robe to go with it. I thought I saw one out there."

"Ok honey." I gave her rear a final squeeze making her jump and then closed the curtain and went looking for a robe to go with it.

"How did it look on her?" the sales girl asked.

"The gown looks perfect, but she was asking for a robe to go over it. Do you have one?"

"Oh yes, right this way."

She took me back to the corner where the gown was on display and right there, next to it was a robe. "Would she like a long or a short robe?" She then realized what she asked, "Wait, for that gown, she needs the long one." She took the long robe off the rack and handed it to me. I took it back to Ashlee and she put it on and with it tied around her waist, it covered the gown but still made it very sexy to look at.

"Perfect" was all I said.

She started to take the items off and I started to come in with her, but she pushed me out, go ring these things up while I get dressed."

Once she had gotten the gown off and back on the hanger, she held it out to me through the curtain and I went to the counter. "So she liked everything then?"

"Yes, she liked it and so did I."

"Good." The sales girl proceeded to ring it up and after everything was packed neatly in a bag, Ashlee and I exited the store with a whole bunch of new items for her. Yes, I paid for them, but I won't bore you with the cost.

"Wanna catch a movie?" I asked her as we were walking past the theater.

She looked the choices over but neither of us saw anything interesting and we agreed that grabbing a bite to eat would be a better choice.

Food court food, not very impressive.


"We're home" I called out when we came in through the front door.

"Back here honey." Mom was in the family room so we went there first. "How was your shopping trip?"

Ashlee held up her VS bag and mom whistled her approval.

"Anything good?"

Ashlee put the bag down and took a seat on the couch so that she could show off her purchases. "Just a few everyday things, but I did find this." She reached in and took the night gown up by the shoulder strings and held it up. "Take a look at this. Isn't it beautiful?"

She and mom felt the material and both agreed that it was beautiful. Ashlee held it up to herself to show it off which only helped them decide how beautiful it was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.