Lose One Find Another
Chapter 49

Copyright© 2014 by Kynlas_DK

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 49 - A most ridiculous story full of religious words and foolish writing that will anger many and please some. Read on if you dare. This is a simple story about one man who loses his whole family in a freak car accident. His story of trying to live his life, trying to find love and maybe save a few souls along the way. Proceed with caution.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

During the month of October, we called her parents and asked when we could come down and meet them. November was busy for everyone, so we decided on December. We would drive down and spend the weekend with them and then drive back.

However, Thanksgiving had to happen first and what an event that was.

Brian (my brother in law from Sam's side, he married Sam's sister) arrived the day before with a turkey that could have only been grown with chemicals and steroids. It was the biggest bird I had ever seen.

"Now Paul, tonight, at 11pm, you need to put this into the broiler and set the temp to 350 degrees and close the lid."

"Not a problem. Will do."

I showed him around the condo and the rooms where we would be having our party. He was pleasantly surprised by it all and impressed just the same. Once I had shown him around the building we went to the cigar bar and chilled. "Want one? I have several you may like."

"No thanks." I cut the end off of mine then lit it up and took a seat on one of the leather chairs.

"Paul, what are doing?"

"What do you mean? I'm having a cigar."

"No. What are you doing with your life? I know you have money, a beautiful woman on your elbow, but what are you going to do with the rest of your life?"

Brian is a part time preacher and one of the nicest guys you ever want to meet. He really took to me back when Sam and I were dating and immediately welcomed me to the family. I really liked him so when he spoke, I usually listened.

"I don't know. I used to teach but now I don't need to. I suppose I could go back if I really wanted to? I don't know."

"You need to think about that. You are getting married, at least that is what I heard, and your wife is not going to just sit around tending the house and birthing your kids. You two need to do something and you need to remember to make sure that her needs are taken care of. You did a great job at that with Sam, but you need to do it again with Ashlee. Remember that. Your needs after her needs are fulfilled."

"So what are you saying I should do?"

"I think that you should get a job. Let her get a job. Go back to being a 'normal' couple and you both may well be happier when you're both working."

I took a long drag off of my cigar and blew out the smoke. "Do you think that Ashlee isn't happy?"

"No, I'm not saying that. I don't know her well enough to make that decision. I am just suggesting that you all find a hobby, an activity, get a job, something to stay busy doing either together or by yourself. Being rich isn't a sin, but it's what you do with it now that may determine if you are going down the wrong path or not."

I looked and listened to him while he talked. I didn't know how to respond. I took a couple of puffs from my cigar considering what he was saying. "Brian, have you met Ashlee's daughter?"

"No, not yet."

"Did you know that she wants to be a racecar driver?"

"Yup, I thought I heard that through the family grapevine."

I set my cigar on the ashtray and leaned forward. "It was my intention to create a racing team and help Brenda fulfill her dream. With her school schedule, we couldn't do anything until this coming summer. We had a wonderful time this past summer doing a little bit of traveling, but this coming summer is the beginning of our real travels."

He smiled and slapped me on my knee, "That sounds great for Brenda. What about Ashlee? What are you doing for her?"

"What do you mean? I had figured that she would travel with us. This is her daughter we are talking about. I'm sure she would want to be there to support her."

"Then you need to talk to her. Make sure she knows that she has freedom to be there or not. Freedom to do what she wants to do not just follow along behind you like a puppy."

"Hey, that's not fair. That description is not even close to reality."

"Look around you. She quit her job and followed along behind you. She moved out of her home to be with you. What else has she done because you want her to do it?"

Ok, that stung. I picked up my cigar and leaned back in my chair with it clutched in my teeth. "That isn't fair Brian."

He leaned back in his chair happy with himself. "That is how I see it. I think you need to do a gut check on your relationship and make sure it is working for both of you not just you."

I got out of my chair and paced back and forth thinking about what he was saying. "So what the hell am I supposed to do now?"

"Talk to her."

"What the fuck am I going to say, 'Hey ashlee, are you happy with our relationship?' 'Would you rather be working or are you fine where you are?' I mean what the hell are you saying?"

I was starting to get mad at him, at the situation he sees us in; even that someone so close to me would have the gall to suggest that I wasn't taking care of a loved one. "FUCK!!!" I yelled and stubbed my cigar out and flopped into the chair.

Brian came around to me and took a knee next to me. "Paul. How long have we known each other?"

"For what, 15 years?"

"Have I ever lied to you?"

"Not that I know of."

"No, I haven't lied to you. I have spoken truth to you since the very beginning. Ever since Samantha first introduced you to us. From an outsider's perspective, you were the luckiest man alive to find a woman like Samantha. Then she was called to heaven along with your boys, but then you find another woman to have a relationship with. Do you know who rare that is? How unlikely that is to find two women in one lifetime to love you?" I was holding my head up with my fist with my eyes closed. "It is unheard of to find two people to share your life and love with. Unheard of. Even more so considering what you went through and what you have accumulated financially. Unheard of!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.