Lose One Find Another
Chapter 41

Copyright© 2014 by Kynlas_DK

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 41 - A most ridiculous story full of religious words and foolish writing that will anger many and please some. Read on if you dare. This is a simple story about one man who loses his whole family in a freak car accident. His story of trying to live his life, trying to find love and maybe save a few souls along the way. Proceed with caution.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Thursday morning. I called down to the front desk letting them know that we needed our cars brought up front and that we were checking out. "Not a problem Mr. Johnson. They will be out front waiting for you."

Nothing interesting happened Thursday morning. Ashlee and I got dressed together. I had on comfortable shorts, t-shirt and my usual running shoes while Ashlee had on sandals, shorts and a t-shirt as well. When we saw Brenda, she had on her yoga pants which were skin tight, stopped just below her knees and a large t-shirt to cover her butt. We all looked fresh and ready for our day driving.

I went to the front to check out and sign over a bunch of my money to them as a porter took our bags to the Land Rover and put them in the back. I thanked the ladies at the front desk for our great stay, and then I asked for an envelope. I was handed one where I put a few bills into it and wrote 'HOUSEKEEPING' on it and handed it back. "Please make sure that the people taking such good care of our room this week get this."

"Yes sir."

With my business done, I went out. Ashlee was getting settled in her Land Rover, Brenda was showing her Koenigsegg off to the porters and door man. I got in my Porsche fired up the engine and then rolled the window down, "Brenda, let's get this show on the road."

She opened the door, got in and fired up her engine. We pulled out then got on the highway for Chicago. We stopped off at the first gas station we saw where food was nearby. We filled our tanks, went through a drive thru and then I saw a Radio Shack and pulled in. Ash and Brenda followed me into the parking lot. "Stay here, I had an idea."

I ran inside, and was greeted by a guy. "Do you have a little hand held walkie-talkies?"

He took me over to a shelf where a wide variety of them were on display. "Which one has the greatest range?"

"This one has an 8 mile range but is really good for about 4 around town."

"Do you have any car chargers for it in stock?"

"Yes sir, how many do you need?"

"3 please."

I bought four radios since they were sold in pairs and after paying for them, went outside and handed them out. "Plug this in and turn to channel 3." Ashlee took it and did just that. "Here. Plug this in and turn it to channel 3." Brenda took hers and did what I was asking. I got in my car, plugged mine in and turned to channel 3 and then we all got back on the highway heading west for Chicago.

Our little trip computer said that we had to drive through New York to make it there without driving through Canada. I was not about to do that since none of us had our passports on hand and we all had new cars. So, our first gas stop was just outside of Buffalo New York where we stopped for snack, potty break and gas. Not really in that order since both girls jumped out of their cars and ran to the toilet as soon as their cars stopped. I got my car filled with gas, then moved to Ashlee's and got hers filled with gas. Brenda came out with Ashlee in tow as I was almost done with Ashlee's car. I handed it over to her and then went to Brenda's car. We managed to find the fill cap and get open and then for the car filled with gas. Once that was all working, I went to toilet, and then into the gas station for chips and a couple big bottles of water. The ladies came in and did a purchase very similar to mine. Now that everyone was empty and the cars were full, we got back on the road again.

We used to little walkie-talkies to chat with each other as we drove. Brenda couldn't keep her foot off of the throttle and kept surging ahead. Ashlee and I would remind her that if she got caught and got a ticket, she would not be driving her new car for years. She slowed down and kept it under a hundred and we managed to stay with us.

Our trip got us through Buffalo, into Ohio, a little bit of Pennsylvania and ultimately into Indiana before we had to stop for gas again.

After 12 hours in a car, we were cramped up and ready to stretch our legs. We got gas at a station with an all-night diner attached to it. We filled up, emptied our bodies and then parked the cars. I started doing some leg stretches in the parking lot to try and get circulation going again. Ashlee and Brenda thought it was a good idea and joined me. Once that was done, I put the key to the car in my pocket and started to jog a little around the building. The girls didn't like the idea and instead continued to stretch. I ran to the back part of the parking lot then around it a couple of times then back to the car. "Done yet?" was all that they asked.

"Yes, I feel good again. Almost human."

We went in and got a real sit down meal together.

"Brenda, my first question is to you. How do you like your car?"

She sat quietly for a moment. "It's loud. I mean really loud. When I hit the gas, I can barely hear myself think."

"Are you sorry you chose it?"

"Not really. It is very comfortable but I have to remember to keep my foot out of it or the roar of the engine takes my breath away."

"Good to know. Do you want to switch?"

"No!" She replied very quickly. "I love my car so you can keep your mitts off of it." She waggled a finger at me.

"Ashlee, how if the Land Rover?"

She lead against me and batted her eyes. "Just about the most comfortable thing I have ever driven. It doesn't get up and go like yours, but I have never been in a car that was so comfy."

"Good. Glad to hear it."

I sipped my tea and didn't say anything. "Well?" Came the response from them.

"What?" me playing innocent.

"Tell us what you think dummy." Ashlee said slugging my arm.

"Oh, you want to know about my car?"

"YES!" came the response from both of them.

"Ok, I'll tell you." I looked around trying to spot anyone nearby. Like I was going to reveal state secrets or something. It was a bit overly dramatic, but I loved pulling their chains. "I love that car."

I sat back in the booth and sipped my tea. "That's it? You love the car? Come on, you have to give us more than that." Brenda said completely flustered now.

Ashlee gave me an elbow in the ribs so I continued. "So you want more. Well, the car is very comfortable, quiet while driving and if I ask it, it will get up and go like a bat out of hell. I have never driven something so quick. I love it. I made the right choice."

We all laughed at my admission and sat back in our chairs. "Was that so hard?" Ashlee asked.

The food came and we all dug in. The snacks were long gone and by the look of things, everyone was hungry. We ate our fill then looked over the online maps on our travel devices. "We have just a few hours to go before we get to Chicago. Do either of you feel like a nap before we leave. I was thinking that a nap may sound like a nice idea."

"Where would we nap?" Ashlee asked.

"A good question. How about we move the luggage from your car, and fold the back seats down and get back there?"

"Ya, I like that idea." Brenda said

So it was decided that I would get a couple of the bags and one was put in the front seat of Brenda's car so that we had room to stretch out.

We got into the back of Ashlee's car, put the key in the ignition so that we could have the radio on and we three got back there and got comfortable. Brenda remembered to set an alarm on her phone and after about an hour, it went off. We didn't have any blankets but my new jacket and a jacket from Brenda worked to cover us enough that we didn't get chilly. Of course not much chance in that. Summer time in northern Indiana is not a time for cool weather.

We got up, used the bathroom again then headed out for Chicago.

Craig had called to let us know where in Chicago we were going before we stopped for food. We would call him when we get close and since we were in Indiana that would be just a couple of hours away.

We got in our cars and headed out. Once we hit Illinois I called Craig. "Where are we going?"

"University of Illinois Hospital. They have a pediatrics unit that is taking care of the kid you met in Boston."

"Do we have a name?"

"Yes, Martin and Alison Kapinsky. Their child's name is Joseph."

"Do you have an address of the hospital?"

"Yes." He was about to read it out loud but I stopped him. I grabbed my walkie, "pulling over."

I put my signal on and pulled over. Ashlee had stayed behind me while Brenda was a little ways ahead. "Ok Craig, give me the address." He read it off and I put it in my travel computer. It calculated the distance.

"Craig, it says that we are about an hour from the hospital, barring any trouble or us getting lost. What is the plan now?"

"The 'Make a Wish' people are going to be there and they will do the introductions to the family. Beyond that, play it by ear. The 'Wish' people should have the contract in their hands so all you have to do is sign it and sign over a check to them. You can handle the family however you want."

"Good."

"What are you wearing?"

"Shorts and a t-shirt that I have been wearing all day. Why? I thought you asked for no press."

"I did, but you never know who is going to have a cell phone and snap a pic while you are there. Do you have your suit?"

"Ya, but no place to change."

"I can get you out of anything, just put your suit on before going inside."

"Ok, but if I get a ticket, you are totally coming up here to take care of it."

"I know. I know. Just get changed and get in there."

What is going on up there? Ashlee asked over the radio.

Just getting the address for the hospital. I answered her back.

"Thanks Craig for the address. See you later."

We hung up from each other. I picked up the radio. I have to take the lead from here on in. I have the address so please stay close to me as we get into the city.

Both of them came back with OK and got it dad

I checked the highway and when it was finally clear, we pulled back into traffic. Brenda was about a half mile up the road so I flashed my lights at her and she got in behind Ashlee.

Driving in Chicago is tough on a good day. The roads are always busy, the pavement is always under repair somewhere along your trip and the roads are either toll-roads or they don't get you to where you want to go. Anyway, enough complaining about Chicago roads.

We made it to the hospital. I pulled into the parking garage and met Ashlee at the back of her car. "Cover me, would you?"

"What, are you going to change here and now?"

"Yes, Craig asked that I put on a suit before going inside."

Ashlee just shrugged her shoulders and took out a jacket to cover me as I took my comfy clothes off and put my suit on. Yes, both Brenda and Ashlee got to help and when it was all done, they were the only ones who got to see anything.

"Thanks. Be right back."

I had it in my head that I was going to run in and run out, but as I turned to go, the whole family followed me inside and to the front desk. "Hi. Can you tell me which room Kapinsky is in?"

The older man behind the desk, tapped the name into the computer and told me where he was. The only problem was that visiting hours were almost up and he was several floors up at the far end of the building. "You had better hurry." was the last thing he said to us as took off down the hallway heading for the elevators.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.